Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:29:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 374
Total: 375

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dirt! Dirt! Dirt!  (Read 23720 times)

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
Dirt! Dirt! Dirt!
« on: August 18, 2006, 03:27:42 pm »
We want Dirt! We want Dirt! Screw the Itinerary. We Want Dirt!  ;)
"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, adaptation in A Walk To Remember

CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 7 Nov 2006
CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 5 Feb 2007

Offline Lou-ah-vull

Re: Dirt! Dirt! Dirt!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 03:32:53 pm »
Patience!

As Bette Midler once promised a substantially gay concert crowd....

MUD WILL BE FLUNG TONIGHT!

Details, I am sure, will be forthcoming.  Please join us next year and you won't have to wait for our post.

Gary
Diagnosed Oct. 2005
10/05:  367 (26.2%), 24556 VL
01/06:  344 (24.6%), 86299 VL
04/06:  374 (22.0%), 87657 VL
05/06:  Began HAART 05/15/06, Combivir/Kaletra
07/06:  361 (27.8%), 1299 VL
10/06:  454 (32.4%), 55 VL
01/07:  499 (38.4%), UD
02/07:  Switched to Atripla 2/8/07
04/07:  566 (37.7%), UD
08/07:  761 (42.3%), UD
06/08:  659 (47.1%), UD
01/09:  613 (43.8%), UD
07/09:  616 (47.4%), UD
01/10:  530 (44.2%), UD
07/10:  636 (48.9%), UD
01/11:  627 (48.2%), UD
07/11:  840 (52.5%), UD
01/12:  920 (51.1%), UD
07/12:  857 (50.4%), 40
10/12:  UD
01/13:  710 (47.3%), UD
07/13:  886 (49.2%), UD
01/14:  985 (46.9%), UD
06/14:  823 (47.2%), UD
01/15: 1366 (45.2%), UD
07/15: 1134 (50.7%), UD
02/16: 1043 (55.1%), UD
08/16:  746  (55.4%), UD
08/16:  Switch from Atripla to Genvoya

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 07:09:24 am »
Well...you didn't hear from me but a certain dancer had his dreams come true....Meeting T. Horn last night at the Meet & Greet"... proved to be how shall we say interesting....some of us had to pull our tongues back into our heads.  But you didn't hear it from me.  A certain ex sweet weasel spent most of the night looking for her IUD....and the two leather clad boys from Florida made a fine showing in their kilts.  Never mind what was under those fine leather garments.   Hmmm!  Details....stay tuned.  I have no doubt many will surface a little later.   

signed..
Heda Hooper
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 07:19:07 am by david25luvit »
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 07:58:36 am »
ROFL, only you David, only you...Keep us updated, we want to know. LOL

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 11:06:50 am »
a certain dancer had his dreams come true....

Uh huh...
"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, adaptation in A Walk To Remember

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 11:11:51 am »
Do tell... did a certain dancer get together with a certain hobbit?

Ann
(who really wants to know!)
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 12:06:25 pm »
Jkinatl2 has a strictly enforced age policy, thanks for asking :)

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 12:10:14 pm »
Aw, c'est la vie!

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 03:56:40 pm »
Well we've heard about breakfast with the dancer....the good looking and hunky Tim Horn...and the delightful young lover of a certain hottie from NC...
If you want dirt...ask those who attended the "strippers" club last night....couples from florida and NC are still missing...but then there's a sweetweasel and a dancing cutie pie who didn't make the presentation either...but you didn't hear it from me.  And since they don't have the same restrictions here as they do in the good ole USA...Dingo and a certain Shane person might be able to shed more light on the subject of tipping those fine hunky Canadian boys in those private rooms...but you didn't hear it from me....I was in bed at 11:30...wishing I had been party to the decadence and wickedness that occuried after the Meet & Greet which I believe was extremely successful.

Incidentally...Tim Horn and Andy gave a fabulous presentation this morning....The projector didn't work but all eyes were on Tim anyway.  But you didn't hear it from me.........
Hedda Harper signing off until tomorrow ::) ::) ::)
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 05:06:39 pm »
Tim's presentation was terrific.

I am hot for teacher.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 10:12:40 pm »
Sounds like everyone is having a great time. Good! :)

Offline Eldon

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 10:32:06 pm »
Molten, a great time? No, they are having a blast!

Offline Teresa

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2006, 12:36:58 am »
I hope to hell that someone is taking pictures of all this  "dirt".

We want to see all the possible blackmale pics you have!

Damn I knew we should have paid someone to be the paparazzi...to get us all the hot and juicy pics.

Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2006, 12:56:46 am »
I met a boy.
:)

Welcome Thread

Offline Nadine

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2006, 08:49:29 am »
I met a boy.

OK, don't leave us all hanging, we want details!  :D

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 09:41:14 am »
My lips are sealed. Nope, not a word from me!

8)

I do know that I have had a wonderful time, met some of the most incredible people on this planet and discovered I knew a forum member many years ago.

Where has this week gone? Do I really have to go home? Can I take some of this Canadian eye candy home with me? (OMG! These French-Canadian boys!)

By the way, we have already signed a blood oath - what happens in Montreal stays in Montreal - except for the right price!  ;D

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 11:24:31 am »
I was sort of "FORCED" to stay in a room with Dan, Sweatieweasel Lisa, and Jerry.

Do I need to say more?

Well, ask Jerry about the phrase " the toothless one has spoken"
Lisa had her toothless one hold a intimate conversation with Jerry.

And yes, there were pictures made of that.

We actually witnessed Lisa pull out a pair of pink undies"""RAB, check your suitcase honey

Lisa was forced to drink several vodkas, straight up, AGAINST HER WILL. And she loved it.

BTW Lisa and Jerry narrowly escaped an arrest for obviously soliciting on the sidewalk in front of the hotel.
No, I wont say more. Ask them. Their marketprice was still pretty high......

Zephy cleared the dancefloor at SKY BAR with a Cherokee raindance....and hell yes, it rained all day on sunday.

I got good use of my bag full of hugs and more.....all about being connected.... figure out more.. my lips are sealed.

Hermie , Lola de Coupure

Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Dan J.

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 11:40:37 am »
You want dirt? I will give you a little.

Ask Dingo about his leash. That is all I am going to say about that.

A certain forum member from the south has a voice like Truman Capote. Guess who.

Ask Dancerboy if he remembers much of the first night here.  The only words that came out of his mouth were " I am so druuuuuuuuuuuuuunk!" That is all I am gonna say about that.

The morning after for Lisa and Jerry was like a horror movie. They stayed in bed most of the day after the meet & greet.  Lisa did not touch her food during the meal. She was too busy dancing to the CD Dingo made.

Ask  KCMetroman (John) how he hurt his ankle. He said it happened on an exercise bike at the hotel. That is his story and he is sticking to it.

One particular forum member from a southern state has a drag past I did not know about. And it shows. Guess who it is. I am not telling.

Moffie looked hot in his leather chaps.

That is all I can think of at the moment. So much went on here  it  is going to take a while to process it all.

Dan J.

;D

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 09:24:22 pm »
I think I know who jkinatl2's boy was. OK Jonathan, what do I get for keeping my mouth shut?
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline Jerry71

• Biktarvy CD4 637 04-17-18
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 09:47:03 pm »
Thanks to my snoring buddies I had a wonderful time.

Someone got a surprise on the last day before they had to leave. ??? I can say onething about this person surprise they will always have something to think about when they go back home. :o

The toothless one is a good one Herman and hope you never forget that one!

TIM HORN is such a hunk glad I got to meet him at the meet and greet on Friday.

I will never forget the time spent together in Montreal. As for the dirt. That is a need to know basis you should have been there!

Also to let you know we all had a great time while we were there we had our cries and hugs and kisses.

Alan don't forget to shrink wrap all of your luggage hate to see you get back home with no luggage. Word to the wise if you go on an outing don't take more bags on your trip than you really need to have with you!

As for the me and Lisa adventure on the sidewalk with the freak from him saying we were soliciting in front of the hotel well I can say hope we never run into him ever again.

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2006, 07:07:03 am »
My money is on a certain good looking man with a cute accent...
but you didn't hear it from me...
but then Jonathan was the belle of the ball :P
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2006, 07:30:04 am »
Here's a little taste of things to come.....

Tim Horn & Jonathan

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 01:16:27 pm by david25luvit »
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2006, 07:35:14 am »
Hmmm David, that photo looks like you were lying on the ground when you took it. ::) What on earth were you doing down there? Just askin'.... ???

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline terpie82

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2006, 11:05:55 am »
Hmm, I've seen my share. But there will be no dirt on me...no way. I was the perfect cute innocent lil angel. Now please excuse me while I go clasp my hands and pray ;)
Diagnosed in 2003
UD since 2004 and >35%
Three-month treatment interruption for NIH study and back on Stribild 1/8/16

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2006, 12:47:57 pm »
I know far too much. And once you get some of that stuff in your brain, you just can't claw it out.

Jonathan
(who is a very, very light sleeper)

Welcome Thread

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2006, 01:08:45 pm »
I can just imagine.  ;)

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2006, 01:55:01 pm »
Hmmm! Sounds like a tale of two cities to me.  Dancers are so .....hmm horny & intoxicating ::)

But I'd rather hear about Andrew.......
he was definitely a big HOTTIE
Guess silence is golden like they say...but I suppose people in glass houses can't throw rocks ::)  Damnit :-X

Lisa...anything to add? :o  Lisa.......How many boys did you have in your room girl?

And David & David....What a delightful pair of bad boys :P   Entertaining and Oh so hmmm.........

Joe & Stephen....both lovely in leather...Where did they get off to?

Damn I feel like such a choir boy.........and I'm just " Pea Green With Envy" :-[

In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Offline Jerry71

• Facebook
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2006, 03:09:43 pm »
Robert thanks to you and the wine spilling on me in the restaurant it finally came out. 8)

Thanks also goes to Jan for inviting us to come to her room where we got very loud and had security come to the room twice. ;)

Rocky was the hottie on our adventure very nice man to meet but he can not get his mind away from looking at all the hotties in Canada. :-*

Emeridise thanks for you hospitality at the meet and greet and thanks for taking the time to listen to my problems and having a good cry. I will love you always. :-*

Lisa my sister and roomie in Montreal I will rub the rock you gave me and keep it close to me always. :-*

Trish thanks for the charm you gave me I know now that you will always be with me. :-*

I would like too give you all a big hug (((((           ))))))) from me to you. :-*

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2006, 04:21:09 pm »
Dirt?

The rule of total abstinence was followed to the letter by all attending.

And I am also blind, deaf and dumb.
Andy Velez

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2006, 04:31:40 pm »
All of you who went to AMG 06 are mean, mean, mean. All these teasers and tit-bits (hmm, wonder why that word came to mind), but no tell-all revelations. I think the moderators should set up a system through which people can post anonymously about the Montreal shenanigans; that way, lots of dirt, and everyone/no one is a source.

BTW, I hear that Montreal's museums are good for art as well as kissing.  ;D

Jay
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2006, 04:38:00 pm »

There's art?

*edited to add
My current blog is as close as I am going to come to the dishing. Sometimes its good to know where the bodies are buried :)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 04:50:38 pm by jkinatl2 »

Welcome Thread

Offline David_CA

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 06:39:04 pm »
And David & David....What a delightful pair of bad boys :P   Entertaining and Oh so hmmm.........

David,
We were perfect .... angels (yeah, that's the word).  If you don't believe me, you can ask Ernie!   ;)

D
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2006, 07:01:13 pm »

David,
We were perfect .... angels (yeah, that's the word).  If you don't believe me, you can ask Ernie!   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David NC...Nobody accused you of anything....Of course you were angels.  Aren't you always ::)
I like your boyfriend :P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 08:10:06 pm by david25luvit »
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2006, 07:13:04 pm »
Hey you guys, you weren't in Vegas. So what happened there doesn't count. You can tell all. We don't mind.

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2006, 08:39:05 pm »
The blue Marque' on Dingo's belt flashed..."STOP LOOKING AND....."

« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 08:46:13 pm by david25luvit »
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2006, 08:43:08 pm »
Now what are we suppose to be looking at on Dingo?  ;)

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2006, 12:27:06 am »
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Since everyone is being coy about l'affaire Montreal, I'll pipe up and say that while y'all were away I had hot phonesex and cybersex with a member of these forums. But you didn't hear it from me. Jay

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2006, 12:40:42 am »
eep.

Welcome Thread

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2006, 12:41:15 am »
And for all the fans of Tim Horn (and Georgia Tech) out there. Many of you, maybe most, have seen this picture, but for those who haven't...

« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 12:54:41 am by lydgate »

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2006, 01:03:42 am »
Seriously, ever met someone so beautiful, or so smart, or so talented,  that you spent much of your conversation wondering, in the back of your head, if you were babbling incoherently? I felt that way talking with Tim, but damnit, I did. Even though my frontal cortex was discussing the emergence of quantifiable transmission theory and government policy, the back of my brain was pure unadulterated Tourette's syndrome, just firing out random vowels and clicks.

Wasn't the only time I experienced that feeling this past weekend. Acting like a grownup is freaking exhausting :)

Welcome Thread

Offline Basquo

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2006, 02:58:53 am »
I got a tattoo! ;D

Offline Razorbill

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2006, 09:49:00 am »
And a beautiful one at that!

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2006, 10:20:12 am »
hey congrats Basque! I know you mentioned that you were going to get one, if you could. Hope you took the local advice and went to a place where they dont just spit on the needle between clients.

Welcome Thread

Offline Lou-ah-vull

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2006, 11:13:44 am »
Basquo's tattoo was very nice and professionally done.  He was displaying his "war wound" at our Monday night gathering for dinner. 

Ditto about Tim Horn... super nice guy and cover of GQ all at the same time.... it did make it difficult to pay attention Saturday morning.  However, the Saturday morning presentation was extremely helpful.  Both Tim and Andy displayed a great deal of knowledge and I left empowered and informed. 

Gary
Diagnosed Oct. 2005
10/05:  367 (26.2%), 24556 VL
01/06:  344 (24.6%), 86299 VL
04/06:  374 (22.0%), 87657 VL
05/06:  Began HAART 05/15/06, Combivir/Kaletra
07/06:  361 (27.8%), 1299 VL
10/06:  454 (32.4%), 55 VL
01/07:  499 (38.4%), UD
02/07:  Switched to Atripla 2/8/07
04/07:  566 (37.7%), UD
08/07:  761 (42.3%), UD
06/08:  659 (47.1%), UD
01/09:  613 (43.8%), UD
07/09:  616 (47.4%), UD
01/10:  530 (44.2%), UD
07/10:  636 (48.9%), UD
01/11:  627 (48.2%), UD
07/11:  840 (52.5%), UD
01/12:  920 (51.1%), UD
07/12:  857 (50.4%), 40
10/12:  UD
01/13:  710 (47.3%), UD
07/13:  886 (49.2%), UD
01/14:  985 (46.9%), UD
06/14:  823 (47.2%), UD
01/15: 1366 (45.2%), UD
07/15: 1134 (50.7%), UD
02/16: 1043 (55.1%), UD
08/16:  746  (55.4%), UD
08/16:  Switch from Atripla to Genvoya

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2006, 11:50:01 am »
My goodness, you guys... If a keep blushing the way I have, people are going to think that I'm suffering from a life-endangering hypersensitivity reaction to one of my meds!

Jonathan... my only impression of you is that you are even more attactive -- I swear, you look no older that 21 -- and more intelligent than I already assumed you were.  In fact, the Forums don't do any of you justice... the smiles, the laughter, the energy... there's absolutely no substitute for the stuff of real-life interaction.

Regards to everyone... and thanks again for making my (albeit short) visit to AMG '06 so incredibly rewarding.

Tim

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2006, 11:52:32 am »
Oh Rodney.........Do I have to spell it out for YOU? ::)

Congradulations Creighton.........wish I had one ::)
pictures please....and Oh!  Where is it, you good lookin SOB? 
and  I hope you're feeling better :-*
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Offline Jerry71

• Facebook
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2006, 11:25:55 am »
This thread should be called Good Times We Had in Montreal. Not much dirt to tell about anyway we were one big happy family at the Gathering.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.