Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

SSDI & Cost of Living

(1/2) > >>

cmhjeff:
So recently I heard on the news about a cost of living increase for those on Social Security. This is my first full year on SSDI. For those of us on disability do we get the same increase?

Thanks
Jeff

RapidRod:
Jeff, if I see my case manager over the weekend I'll ask her. It's good to have a friend that you graduated from school with, as your case manager. I'll let you know what I find out. If not I call her on monday.

Rodney

cmhjeff:

--- Quote from: RapidRod on November 02, 2006, 03:03:55 pm ---It's good to have a friend that you graduated from school with, as your case manager. I'll let you know what I find out. If not I call her on monday.

--- End quote ---
Good yes but would be kind of strange at the same time unless you were close in school.
Thanks!
Jeff

RapidRod:
We were close in school. I just didn't tell her I was gay for many, many years. It was real bad when she found out I had AIDS and when she came to visit me at the hospital. Now that was a bad scene. I'll have to show you a picture of her adopted son sometime, wow.. He's a cutie. I tease her about it and him. Only if my neice wasn't going with him. LOL It's all in the family. hehe

ademas:
Yes, Jeff--SSDI recipients also get the increase every year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version