Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:54:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 379
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 349
Total: 349

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I am Sorry and I need your Help.  (Read 15102 times)

Offline Broken

I am Sorry and I need your Help.
« on: July 12, 2006, 09:36:07 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Let me start off by saying that all of you living with HIV are amazing individuals, thank you for finding it in your hearts to help so many in these forums!!!

OK, so here's my story, any comments/advice would be wonderful.

I understand that diagnosis based on symptoms is a futile science, but I would like to know if anyone in these forums that is either HIV + or - went through similar. If so please tell me about it! If not give me your opinions anyways, I'd love to read them.

My and Partner History:
  • 25 y.o. heterosexual male
    5 sexual partners, prior to this most recent "sexual encounter" I had not had sex for 5 years
    No intravenous drugs use

• She is 25 y.o. also and has had ~ 12 to 15 parteners, prior to me she was with her latest BF for 3 months, prior to that she was with her BF for 3 years
    Uses Alcohol frequently (2 to 3 times a weeks) and drugs occasionally (no intravenous drug use)

The Story:
Broke up with my GF of 5 years in April, on April 14th, got drunk out of spite, and had protected sex with an acquaintance, that later turned to unprotected sex (vaginal pen. only) for ~20 minutes. Had intercourse only one time.

Onset/Symptoms:

72 hours after intercourse
  • At night shooting pain in my testes that came and went
    Scrotum turned bright red and was abnormally itchy (currently it is still bright red and its texture has changed from smooth and shiny to looking slightly irritated and red)

Two-weeks
  • I had a cold when we had sex, that eventually went away in two weeks; however, I had a sore throat that seemed to persist

Three-weeks
  • Flu-Like symptoms, Night Sweats, Fever (3 to 4 days), Dry Hacking cough that was worse at night (lasted a week), aches and pains, sore throat still around

Swollen lymph nodes that appeared in my groin and neck on a unilateral basis - right pelvis and right-side of groin (large and palpable), slight enlargement in left pelvis, throat on both sides, left side of my neck, back right side of my head, and behind my left knee. Thes glands provide the occasional aches and pain, especially the one behind my left knee

Received my 2nd and last Twinrix Hep A/B shot

Five-weeks to today (13 week mark)
  • most symptoms have cleared up; however, the follow still plague me;

Random aches and pains (mainly in hands, neck and lower back)
    Eczema on my hands and fingers
    Occasional Night sweats
    Had one Canker sore on the inside of my bottom lip (I rarely get them, ~ once every 5 years)

The two remaining symptoms that are most concerning to me are;
    Throat remains Red, but does not hurt, however, there are large yellow/white bumps on the inside of my throat, and small white, immovable bumps on my soft palate
    My Unilateral lymphadenopathy still persists, albeit the lymph size has gone down, the swelling seems to come and go (lymph size is < 2cm)

OK so there it is, I basically have all ARS symptoms, but wait to add to the confusion......the HIV tests

HIV Tests:
Here in Canada we use a 4th Gen ELISA test;

My 3 week blood tests were all normal (CD4/T-Cell counts)
I had HIV/Mono tests at 3 and 8 weeks and both were negative
I had a chest X-Ray done, all clear
I had my throat tested for Strep and Thrush, all clear
Had swab and pee tests done for other STD's, all clear

I got her/my partner HIV tested at 4 and 10 weeks, and both were negative

My fear is that her HIV test are inaccurate b/c of her drinking and drug abuse, am I in a HIV-Window infection coincidence? What else could this be? Nothing is making any sense at all.

Sorry for the long and detailed post, any feedback would be great!

Thank you all so much!  :D

PS - I've gotten my last 13 week/90 day done yesterday, I get my results on Monday, please pray for her and I

Offline cubbybear

Re: "The Real Deal HIV Scare", Please Help me out!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 09:43:07 pm »
Negative results for you and her at 8 and 10 weeks are almost totally conclusive, I'd be confident in saying I would expect nothing less than a negative at your 12 week test.  You should ease up on yourself, I'd be happy with your earlier results but I can understand your anxiety.  As I said though, I totally expect you to test negative at 12 weeks.

Cheers
Matt

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 09:52:53 pm »
Broken,

I agree with Matt.  You have a better chance of being struck by lightning then seeing those results change.

Use condoms for penetrative sex and you won't have to go through this anxiety again. 

Regards,

Morgan

PS Unless she is on chemotherapy, is taking anti-rejection meds for transplant, or is a serious IV drug user, her results will not be affected by the drinking and drugs.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 09:56:07 pm by Morgan »
Morgan Landers

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 08:48:07 am »
Broken,

Can you please confirm for me where you got the information that Canada uses 4th Generation Elisa?

This is important.

Thank you in advance,
Sae.
Meh.

Offline Broken

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 11:38:25 am »
Broken,

Can you please confirm for me where you got the information that Canada uses 4th Generation Elisa?

This is important.

Thank you in advance,
Sae.

I am from Alberta,

I contacted a Southern Alberta AIDS Clinic. I still have the E-mail confirming this information that I can forward to you if you wish; however, won't be able to do so until later as I am at work and do not have access to my personal E-mail.

My situation is that, I wanted to know the accuracy of my 8 weeks results, if you browse the web and talk to the many who are going through similar situations, you are almost re-assured that an 8 week results is an excellent indicator of your 13 week status.

HOWEVER, after talking to my doctor, he said testing was 75% accurate at 13 weeks, I freaked out, went to the STI clinic and they told me that "they chose to use a 90% accuracy rate at 13 weeks".

I needed clarification as it didn't make sense to me that Canadian testing standards would be siginificantly different from American standards. I E-mailed and contacted the Southern Alberta Clinic for clarification. The Nurse I spoke with told me that the most recent studies show that a 3 month test is 99.6% accurate and that we are currently using a 4th generation ELISA protocol. This information is confirmed in the E-mail I received also.

http://www.calgaryhealthregion.ca/clin/sac/sac.htm

I hope this helps. If you have heard otherwise please let me know.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 11:41:09 am by Broken »

Offline Broken

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 12:48:11 pm »
Sorry,

I should also mentioned that in Alberta we are still respecting a 6 month window as conclusive.

Everywhere I went to and everyone who I've consulted during my 13 weeks has stated that a follow-up test at the 6 months mark is necessary for one to be considered negative irrespective of symptoms.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 12:51:02 pm by Broken »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 03:13:50 pm »
Broken,

I can't tell you why Canada insists on sticking to a long out-dated window period.

Any generation test is conclusive at 12-13 weeks.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 05:23:01 pm »
I asked because the last time I checked it was Generation 3.  I wanted to know where you got the info is all.

Generation 4 testing is considered conclusive in the State of Massachusetts at 6 weeks.  That is fact.

If you consider that, and also consider the fact that it is much harder to transmit HIV from a woman to a man, I really think you should relax.

Your negative result isn't going to change on Monday.  Consider that the final closure to this and use condoms until you are securely monogamous.

Sae.

Meh.

Offline Broken

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 07:13:30 pm »

Again, thank you so much for your uplifting sentiment, it's helping me tremendously.

I'm back at home again and as promised here's the info:

I will not give out this individuals name; however, you can get the same response that I recieved regarding testing accuracy and 4th generation ELISA testing via E-mailing/Contacting:

info@aidscalgary.org

AIDS Calgary

Suite 200, 1509 Centre Street South

Calgary, AB  T2G 2E6

Phone 508-2500  Fax 263-7358

Part of my response for all you Canucks out there was as follows:

"According to statistics from the Southern Alberta Clinic the accuracy rate of a HIV test done at 3 months is approximately 99.6% , there is only rapid HIV testing happening in three provinces, Alberta being one of those but only on a very limited trial  basis at the Provincial lab. Alberta does use the ELSA test and if a positive results from that a Western Blot test is done to confirm. PCR testing is done primarily on new borns with positive mothers"

I do not have the 4th Generation information in text form as I thought I did...I did call, and believe me when I say I would not BS about something of this nature. I have E-mailed info@aidscalgary.org today again to get this information in writing and will post it as soon as I get a response. My apologies for any confusion or "potentially" mis-leading information.

Talk to you soon. God Bless.

Offline Broken

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2006, 10:56:56 am »
OK so I got a response again,

Although she does not explicitly say we Canada uses 4th Gen. (ELSA = ELISA?) tests here are some reassuring statistics she has provided me with in the meantime:

"The information that I have states that 95% of people seroconvert within 30 days and test results are 99.6% accurate after a 3 month period.   The information that I have is from a recent staff workshop facilitated by SAC staff .The ELSA test is being refined and is extremely accurate, if you have further questions regarding Alberta standards for HIV testing it would be my recommendation that you contact the Provincial Lab that actually conducts the tests their number is 944-1200. I hear your frustration with the different percentages I also have come across inconsistencies with my research but as with everything in life there are no 100 percents and I would suggest that if you don’t feel comfortable with a negative test result after three months then definitely get retested after six months as for your symptoms have you contacted your family doctor regarding another reason or health concern that might be responsible for the symptoms?"

Also

"We just recently became aware of the three month window and I believe theweb site will be updated soon to reflect current information. AIDS Calgary"

Excellent news.

I have a question for all of you:

I couldn't wait until Monday for my results, as I know they are in as of Friday (yesterday), I called into to my doc and asked if the tests were in and the receptionist told me they were. Naturally I asked about my results and she said that my CBC (Complete Blood Count) came back normal at the 13 week mark and my doc has already signed off on them; further, she also stated that he signed off on my HIV test, which means there's a good chance I'm OK I think.

My question is, if someone did contract HIV, would the CBC's show a "significantly" diminished CD4/T-cell count by 13 weeks?

Thank you!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 11:17:08 am »
Broken,

CD4s are not a part of a normal CBC. Nothing in your CBC would point to hiv infection and only an antibody test will show your hiv status.

I don't doubt that your test results are negative. Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus and more so from a woman to a man.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline AnotherIdiot

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 08:27:48 pm »
Hi Everyone!

I've been visiting the website for quite sometime and only now have I mustered up some courage to ask of your advice.

Here is my situation:
Went to Toronto August 1, 2006 for a business trip, ended up getting drunk and sleeping with one of my friends acuquaintances. I had no idea, but this "acquaintance" turned out to be quite promiscuous, hence my feelings of fear.

The encounter:
-> lasted about 15 minutes or so, it was in the shower, and it was unprotected oral (I was given a "Blow Job") and from what I can remember protected sex. I believe the condom stayed intact but I am not 100% sure. After the sex, we both washed one another with soap and water and that was that.

-> 48 hours after the event I felt aches and pains as if I was coming down with the flu

-> 2 weeks after I got a couple of flaky-type rashes on the front and back of my neck that were marginally itchy and stayed around for about 2 weeks.

-> It has been over 5 months since the occurence and I still get reoccurring rashes, only on my neck, here and there and the scary thing is my skin bruises really easily and it is very easily "reddened" by any sort of contact. For instance any kind of collared shirt leaves a red mark on my neck for days!? Lastly, when I get out of the shower I have large red marks/blotches on my shoulders/neck that are quite distinct, that last ~20mins and go away.... I've never had any of these issues before[/li][/list]

-> This past week or so, I seem to be suffering from BMS (Burning Mouth Syndrome), as my toungue is litterally on fire all the time, in addition to my gums bleeding. I also have abnormal amounts of mucouse build-up in my throat and redness. I do have swollen lymphnodes in my neck and throat that have been around for 2 months

I have read that BMS, bruising, rashes, bleeding gums, lymph enlargement, "weak - skin" can all be attributed to auto-immune issues.... ala HIV!? I do have other neurological symptoms like abnormal muscle twiching on my torso (chest, arms and eye)

I had a routine STD screening at the beginning of the 2006, incl. HIV and it was negative, this is the only individual I have had intercourse with in 2006.

I'm scared to death! please help me with any of your thoughts, and if you could answers to my questions:

I know I used a condom, but is that good enough?

BMS and my Skin issues are dead-ringers for HIV?

Are my potential ARS symptoms at 5 months is this normal?

I have purcashed the following home HIV test: http://www.hiv-home-test-kit.com/ is this test accurate in your opinion?

If you do not think it is HIV do you have any other possible suggesitons, I know you are not doctors, but just educated guesses?

Thank you so much, all of you are absolutely wonderful!

Offline RapidRod

Re: Heterosexual Encounter, Please Help.
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 08:33:03 pm »
You received a blowjob>>No Risk
You used a condom for vaginal sex>>No Risk
Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. If they persist, see your doctor and find out what the cause is.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
Re: Heterosexual Encounter, Please Help.
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 06:48:52 am »
AnotherIdiot,

Can I ask why you are using different usernames while posting to our forums? Thus far, you have also used Broken

Please realize that this kind of activity is disrespectful of other forum members, as well as our moderators. People spend a considerable amount of time helping others in these forums. Using multiple accounts is at the very least annoying, if not deceiving and disrespectful of others. It is also against our Terms of Membership which you agreed to when you became a member. This information is also contained within the Welcome Thread, which you should have read by now. So really, you have no excuse.

You must realize that the answers won't change, no matter how many names you post under.

I would appreciate a reply to this message, and I hope you will commit to using just one account - preferably your original one. If not, you will be banned from further access to the forums.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Broken

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 09:41:01 pm »
First of all I want to apologize to Ann, Andy, Rapid Rod, et al. for having two aliases on this site and trying to hide my shame by being decietful.

This site is an invaluble resource to me and I value everyones opinions greatly.

I know you are all most likely annoyed at my antics, but I really need your support now more then ever:

Vitals:

I am a 26 y.o., white heterosexual male, uncircumcised, I have had 7 sexual parteners in my entire life, 2 of the 6 were one-night-stands. 5 of the relationships have been long-term (1 - 5 years plus).

My situation is as follows:

Approx. 7 months ago, I ended a 5 year relationship with my GF. Had one drunken night of stupor and engaged in unprotected intercourse with an acquaintance. After this experience I had what were seemingly all ARS symptoms 3 weeks post-exposure. I was lucky, I got her test twice, and myself several times, with all results negative (13 weeks and beyond, received Final/Conclusive results June 14, 2006). In addition to HIV, I was tested for all possible STI’s whose results were also negative

After this experience I vowed to only have protected sex.  I was in Toronto, ON, Canada for a business trip for several days at the end of July/beginning of August. On the evening of August 1st , 2006 I engaged in protected intercourse with a business colleague.

The intercourse occurred in the shower. Prior to any sexual activity, she washed herself and brushed her teeth. I received unprotected Oral followed by what I deem to be “protected sex.” As far as I can remember, the condom was intact, and it stayed on until she pulled it off and I ejaculated. After this encounter, we washed each other and went to sleep. She told me she was menstruating but I could not see any blood on the condom.

Symptoms:

Skin/Rash (2 weeks post exposure to present):
I developed a flaky, mildly itchy, rash on my neck. The irritation was on the front/back of my neck and collar region. It has lingered ever since. The Rash seems to come and go and it gets worse when I wear a dress-shirt with a collar.

After I shower, I develop spots on my shoulders/chest that last for approx 20mins and then go away.

My skin is weak; it is not the same as it used to be 4 months ago. There is a definite decrease in skin turgidity. I bruise easily and the bruising sticks around for a couple weeks; further, every time I scratch my skin leaves red streaks, even if it is a mild scratch that lasts for several minutes.

Neurological (2 weeks to today):
Muscle twitching that lasts several minutes. My pecs, tri’s and eye-lids twitch uncontrollably on a daily basis.

(1 month ago) Muscle cramps and stiffness, my calves are stiff all the time, and I’ve pulled my left calf badly one evening from no apparent reason. The pull made the muscle soar for days.

Blurry Vision, I use eye drops regularly, I never had to before

Oral Thrush / Gingivitis / Sinusitis (1 week ago):
Save the best for last. I was diagnosed with Oral thrush, I have small white spots on my tonsils, slightly white tongue (whiter at the back); constant flow of phlegm in my throat, and a burning tongue sensation that comes and goes. My mouth is easily irritated, if I eat food that is abrasive, the tissue inside my mouth is easily cut and bleeds. The gums that lie below my tongue are abnormally swollen.

Further, symptoms from my previous exposure are still lingering (swollen nodes in the neck and groin) at times general feeling of malaise.

I should mention that I lead a quite healthy life-style and that I have been taken a “fat-burner” supplement called LIPO-6 for the last 2 weeks.

As you can imagine, I have done significant research on my symptoms and have led myself to 4 potential conclusions (Diabetes, Leukemia, Syphilis or HIV) all are unlikely given my history and all signs point to HIV.

I am scared to death, I was tested yesterday for HIV and will find out my results on Monday.

I was not all that concerned about my exposure as it was “protected” until I was diagnosed with Oral Thursh/Swollen Gums.

1) I understand symptoms are not good indicators of HIV but Oral Thrush!? This symptom is very specific to HIV cases, what is your take on my situation? What else can Thrush be caused by?

2) Is 4 months too early to for O.I.’s to show up in someone who is potentially HIV+?

Thank so much yet again for your time, and I apologize for the length of description.

God Bless.

Offline RapidRod

Re: I am Sorry and I need your Help.
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 09:46:57 pm »
Please keep all your thoughts and questions in your orginal thread.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 05:36:30 am »
Broken,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. I also included the thread you started as "AnotherIdiot". If you ever create another account here, you will be banned permanently, no questions asked.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

You were already told that you didn't have a risk through getting a blowjob or protected intercourse. The answers don't change when you change your name. I'm fully expecting a negative result and so should you.

Thrush is not specific to hiv by any means. Work with your doctor to find out what is causing yours. And by the way, unless a swab was taken from your mouth and analysed, your doctor could be wrong about the thrush diagnosis. Thrush is difficult to diagnose and only a swab can tell for sure. If you haven't been swabbed, get it done.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Broken

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2006, 08:23:42 am »
Thank you Ann, for merging my threads.

Any thought on my situation?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2006, 08:35:59 am »
Broken,

If you'd actually bother to read my post to you, you'll see that I've already given you my thoughts on your situation. Sheesh.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Broken

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 11:21:36 am »
Broken,

If you'd actually bother to read my post to you, you'll see that I've already given you my thoughts on your situation. Sheesh.

Ann

Ann,

My head is not on straight, I apologize. I did read your comments after the fact, and I thank you for them; they've lifted my spirits greatly.

Just to let you know, I did get a throat swab and my throat/mouth condition was diagnosed as Oral Thrush. What's really scaring me is my gums are swelling now too. I am just anticipating the next onslaught of symptoms to show up, it's not an easy feeling to manage.

Thank you again for your comments; anymore are welcome.... and I promise I will be diligent in reading them ;)

Warm Regards.

B.

Offline Broken

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2006, 10:29:29 am »
Got my results today...

NEGATIVE!  :o

Thank you for putting up with me. I keep all of you in my prayers every night.

Sincerely.

B.

Offline scaredtolove

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 12:21:22 pm »
Congradulations - the ordeal is quite the nightmare, I know too well. Just in the future please be honest in your postings with things like your account name, etc. We are all here to support each other. Even your sexual history changes from 5 - 7 experiences with only mention of 1 encounter inbetween them. It is disrespectful to those trying to help you if you aren`t honest with your facts. Best wishes.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 12:23:33 pm »
scaredtolove, if you need to post, please keep your questions and thoughts in the thread you create. 

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.