Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Vegan and HIV

<< < (2/2)

Seigmeyer-of-Catarina:
Nice! Well my main motivator this go around was the health benefits to the heart. I donít have any underlying heart problems, but my triglycerides are high, and I know with HIV, there is some evidence to suggest an increased risk for cardiovascular problems. I started back my vegan diet today, and had a vegan smoothie that was delish. Iím probably going to do a little celery juice cleanse and then in a couple of weeks will transform into an Vally girl.

Kamara:
Lovely to hear that. My triglycerides were high about 16 years ago when I was lactovegetarian but as soon as I turned vegan, they were normal!:) celery juice sounds great. I havenít had it for a few years!
I am on various vegan fb groups to keep up with info. One useful one is vegan intermittent fasting group. Useful tips for everyone.:)
Good luck. ☺️

PozChilean:

--- Quote from: Seigmeyer-of-Catarina on March 08, 2021, 06:03:46 pm ---Iím probably going to do a little celery juice cleanse and then in a couple of weeks will transform into an Vally girl.

--- End quote ---
LOL!

I wish I had the will power to even be a vegetarian but I prefer animal sources for my proteins, iron and vitamin B 12 :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version