Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:43:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773218
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 599
Total: 601

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dating on this site?  (Read 10203 times)

Offline Texan38

Dating on this site?
« on: December 20, 2008, 10:41:33 pm »
I'm curious...has anyone met someone on this site and began a relationship? I know this isn't a dating site, but I've seen so many people here who are single and have so much in common and who get along, have the same ideas, feel lonely, and share the same experiences one goes through and most importantly, are HIV positive.
Have people here met and lived happily ever after?...and if not, why not?  People here know each other in such a personal basis, wouldn't that be great start for a relationship?! yet the majority of us look for someone else who don't know who we really are because, in a way, that would be way to personal.....don't you think?

So it comes back to my question...have people dated on this site?   
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:52:58 am by Texan38 »
In Hollywood an equitable divorce settlement means each party getting fifty per cent of publicity.
~ Lauren Bacall

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
Re: Dating on this site?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:06:25 pm »
I'm not single but if I were there are some people on here who I would enjoy going out with.

Offline Jerry71

• Biktarvy CD4 637 04-17-18
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 01:27:16 am »
I am single and have meet some of the people on this site at Gatherings. But have been single most of my HIV life. Then again have never really been in a serious relationship in my lifetime. Guess I am to picky or try to keep to myself and also am shy. Oh also forgot I live in a bible belt town where gay people are to keep to themselves. Pretty much have lost all dating and keep to myself. Then again there is no one in or around my area that I can think of that has or is HIV positive or gay just a bunch of fucking rednecks. ::)

Seadickrun

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 05:06:12 am »
I came to this site specifically for the personals but have had no luck yet. 

There was the one guy in Ohio with the fake pics who is currently visiting his sick mom in Africa that wants to meet.  And I have gotten a flirt or two from guys in New York but I have not been east of Spokane in 20 years so that won't work. 

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 10:51:40 am »
I would date a lot of peeps on the forums...even some of the women :)

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 12:37:36 pm »

I've seen a few connections on AM. 
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Robert

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 01:37:28 pm »

I've seen a few connections on AM. 

;)

Offline BUZZCUTT

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 01:44:05 pm »
I am single and have meet some of the people on this site at Gatherings. But have been single most of my HIV life. Then again have never really been in a serious relationship in my lifetime. Guess I am to picky or try to keep to myself and also am shy. Oh also forgot I live in a bible belt town where gay people are to keep to themselves. Pretty much have lost all dating and keep to myself. Then again there is no one in or around my area that I can think of that has or is HIV positive or gay just a bunch of fucking rednecks. ::)

I am not a redneck but some Rednecks are hot, i guess it has something to do with the trailer trash wife beaters they wear and the big trucks  ::)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:46:33 pm by BUZZCUTT »
Buzz ♥

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 02:12:46 pm »
Someone wants to come visit Switzerland I have a guest room. Can't host in Paris and London however as I'm ingonito.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Basquo

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 08:08:28 pm »
I can't go into detail but there are folks here who have hooked up; there are folks that have dated; there are folks that have fallen in love and crossed all kinds of boundries to be together...

...but the most important thing for you to know is that people have made friends and fallen in love with those friends whether they have met in person or not.  If you get laid in the process, hey, that's a definite bonus! but I can think of about 60 peple on this site that I love and haven't slept with.  Not saying I would set up housekeeping with all of them, but I love them just the same  ;)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2008, 10:37:30 pm »
I saw a redneck at a Wendy's in North Carolina yesterday who had THREE hickies on his neck.  So not "very"!
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 10:37:47 pm »
I remember a few couples who met here in the Forums over the past few years.  They must be happy together because most have not posted in a long time.  I have thought of this in the past because someone would have to move to another state in order to share their lives and it has been done.  Having my health care all set up and working smoothly and being the only Forum member who lives in Sonoma County, I would not be willing to move, even though I like and respect everyone here.

I put a lot of hours into a gay dating site looking for someone within a 60 mile radius and blocked over 1200 profiles because I could not see the fit in any relationship, for any number of reasons.  I found 4 of thousands and sent them each an email response during the total lunar eclipse last February.  To the one who responded, I said I was bold, brash and obnoxious in public.  He said those were very good traits, we should meet and we did.  The rest is history and I feel like a Prom Queen.   ;D  Have the best day
Michael

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2008, 10:39:51 pm »
They must be happy together because most have not posted in a long time.

You obviously don't know what I know :)

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2008, 10:48:54 pm »
You obviously don't know what I know :)

No dear heart, it is only an assumption with a Pollyana Gladys twist  ;D  Have the best day
Michael

Offline joemutt

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2008, 11:55:13 pm »
Not on aidmeds but on poz.com. First guy I ever met through the internet.
Lived one subwaystop from me. In Bangkok. Love him.

Offline BUZZCUTT

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2008, 02:25:34 pm »
well i have a negative partner for 8 years, i was diagnosed in july 2007 and have not have sex since then - my partner says its ok he doesnt need sex -i mean what 27 year doesnt need sex-i myself have no desire, and lately been really depressed maybe what i need is a f *ck buddy who is poz, so we can pound the living sh*t out of each other - maybe that will do the trick - dont pay any attention to me i am just rambling to keep myself from killing myself -
Buzz ♥

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2008, 03:16:32 pm »
Buzzcut, thats a hijack, but i do hear you and feel for you and I hope you talk to your bf about what you've just said here.  Communication!!!   Best regards.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Texan38

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2008, 10:18:02 pm »
Ahh, very interesting info shared. Thanks!
In Hollywood an equitable divorce settlement means each party getting fifty per cent of publicity.
~ Lauren Bacall

Offline cubwolf30

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 04:36:49 pm »
Hi... this is my first post on this forum after being a member for a while... where I live hiv is a huge taboo (as in any country in South America), poz people lives in terror of being 'outed' and of course, disclosing isn't an option... then I've been single most of my 'poz' life, only keeping light affairs and casual (safe) sex, avoiding any emotional attachment... but then I came here, at first only looking for info, until I realized I could meet some kindred people too, and thanks to poz.com I had an amazing experience with an australian visitor last year... of course, distance plays a major role in the outcome of any relationship's expectations, but that meeting meant for me a lot as gave me a chance to sharing feelings without fear, views about our respective ordeals, in a way I thought was impossible before... there was a sort of mutual understanding which was a powerful emotional relief... then it doesn't care if that leads or not to a full romantic relationship as soon as it brings at the least the chance to take the guard down, open the hearts and build a true friendship...
I was somewhat determined before just to 'play by the rules' of a tiresome flirting game... now I don't need to play anymore and I feel more open than in my whole life to give myself a new opportunity to love...
just my two cents
cw
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 04:39:45 pm by cubwolf30 »
diagnosed at 19/03/2003 (from 12/2002)
Starting meds at 1/2012
cd4 7/03: 726
      4/04: 365
      4/05: 580
      4/06: 574
      5/07: 398
      7/07: 515
      6/08: 450 - VL:1700
      2/09: 455
      1/10: 510
      7/10: 439
     12/11: 317

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 05:42:28 pm »
well i have a negative partner for 8 years, i was diagnosed in july 2007 and have not have sex since then - my partner says its ok he doesnt need sex -i mean what 27 year doesnt need sex-i myself have no desire, and lately been really depressed maybe what i need is a f *ck buddy who is poz, so we can pound the living sh*t out of each other - maybe that will do the trick - dont pay any attention to me i am just rambling to keep myself from killing myself -
Maybe you do or talk to someone about it.  p.s.  never joke about killing yourself.  you maybe depressed and need to vent.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 05:44:04 pm by red_Dragon888 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 05:46:59 pm »
isn't there a gay place in your area for community meetings?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 05:55:12 pm »

two words - deep south

Offline Texan38

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 05:36:33 pm »
Well, from what I gather, yes- there has been dating on this site which have lead to great relationships and there has been dating on this site which have lead to great hook ups! but even better there have been wonderful relationships formed here which have formed and will always continue to be close, cherished friends.
Oh yea...and there's our one friend who is sooo sexually frustrated, he's ready to burst and blow Mickeys ears right out of his head!  ;)   :D

:-*
~ Lauren Bacall

Offline BUZZCUTT

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2008, 01:39:25 pm »

Florida - no community groups less then a hunderd miles as with ID docs - deep south is right -
Buzz ♥

Offline BUZZCUTT

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2008, 01:40:28 pm »
Well, from what I gather, yes- there has been dating on this site which have lead to great relationships and there has been dating on this site which have lead to great hook ups! but even better there have been wonderful relationships formed here which have formed and will always continue to be close, cherished friends.
Oh yea...and there's our one friend who is sooo sexually frustrated, he's ready to burst and blow Mickeys ears right out of his head!  ;)   :D

:-*

8)
Buzz ♥

Offline jcmiami

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 06:22:17 pm »
I have not heard...yet..of anyone finding someone on this site or other poz sites but it doesn't mean it can't happen too! I am single and have been single most of life(but I have dated)  because I am basically an independent soul. In addition, I live in Miami and almost all the gay men here are into partying, are arrogant and extremely superficial with no concept of respect towards themselves and others.....it is all about looks or money or both to them. Since I was diagnosed poz everything changed including any type of "sex partner." I am afraid to meet someone who is negative then telling my status and their reactions. I am very blessed to have terrific gay friends who have been with me since the beginning of my diagnosis (2 years now WOW) and now. They are what I need as support right now. Quite frankly, I do not need "high drama" relationships now!!! LOL!
BUT I AM open to what ever comes in the future!!!!! Damn if I find a poz guy who just wants sex....hell yeah... but bring a fire extinguisher!!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 06:29:04 pm by jcmiami »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 10:03:00 pm »
Florida - no community groups less then a hunderd miles as with ID docs - deep south is right -

I thought that you work for Disney?  The Orlando area isn't like living in Mississippi, is it?

Offline Texan38

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2008, 03:51:26 pm »
LOL!
Well, unfortunately there are people who are superficial and only look for others with good looks and a nice rock hard body...and there's nothing wrong with that but there are those of us who may not be very good looking to ones standards and may not be very fit...hell, I jiggle everytime I hit a speed bump...but we, I, have a lot to offer someone and if one only goes by looks then that's his loss because love doesn't come with looks and biceps...rock hard biceps....big, strong rippling muscles...slowly feeling his chest as your hands go down and around feeling his hard ass, rubbing it, feeling how firm he is as you wrap your mouth around his hard thickness,then every so gently using your finger, you slowly slide it in his tight....um, what, yea...looks don't matter. Is that what I was talking about? OK, yea...whoo, I gotta go take a cold shower... :D

*edited for that first sentence which made absolutely no sense!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 07:45:30 pm by Texan38 »
~ Lauren Bacall

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2008, 04:18:43 pm »
LOL!
Well, unfortunately there are people who are superficial and only look for others with good looks and a nice..called the real world and there's nothing wrong with that but there's others that aren't good looking to ones standards and may not be very fit...hell, I jiggle everytime I hit a speed bump...but we, I, have a lot to offer someone and if one only goes by looks then that's his loss because love doesn't come with looks and biceps...rock hard biceps....big, strong rippling muscles...slowly feeling his chest as your hands go down and around feeling his hard ass, rubbing it, feeling how firm he is as you wrap your mouth around his hard thickness,then every so gently using your finger, you slowly slide it in his tight....um, what, yea...looks don't matter. Is that what I was talking about? OK, yea...whoo, I gotta go take a cold shower... :D

Sounds like a job for... "Pope on a Rope" for that deep spiritual cleansing.  Then, of course there is the all but forgotten, but once a household name with his likeness on thousands of romance novels and the catalogs of International Male, who can not remember if he is from Long Beach or Brazil and has escaped the runways of Milan... The International, I Can't Believe it's Not Butter Queen, Fabio      ;D  Have the best day
Michael

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 04:32:23 pm by Sonomabeach »

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2008, 11:10:41 pm »
I just got an email from a psychic site offering dating services and to remove those who are unfit to date.  Who ever or Whomever decides who is unfit to date and I never heard of them before but, I liked the name www.plentyoffish.com  Unlike Quasimoto, it doesn't ring a bell  ;D  Have the best day
Michael   

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2008, 08:23:21 am »
Hell yes,

I met many of the people here at the AMG.
And I dated .. yes.
Dan from Tennessee...
As I live in Europe it has been very difficult..
Dan has visited me a couple of times and I went to see him.

We are still in contact on a regular basis...but the distance is a killer...

Hugs

Herman
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline BUZZCUTT

« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 01:01:41 pm »
[BUT I AM open to what ever comes in the future!!!!! Damn if I find a poz guy who just wants sex....hell yeah... but bring a fire extinguisher!!!!  ;D
[/quote]

Lets see Orlando to Miami is about 3 1/2 hours - i will bring the fire extinguisher  8)
Buzz ♥

Offline BUZZCUTT

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2008, 01:09:20 pm »
I thought that you work for Disney?  The Orlando area isn't like living in Mississippi, is it?

Oh please Orlando is so conservative due to Disney - a total republican state its not like living in NY/NJ my original home.  Shoot the Klan still meets around where i live - in florida you can be discrimnated for being gay from jobs and apartment rentals and gay bashing is not considered a hate crime down here. even thou Disney has a rather diverse array of employees it is very conservative, I live 30 miles south of Dis, in a little town called Winter Haven located in lovely redneck Polk county - geez people fly the confederate flag on there homes and some of the good ole boys have them hanging from their trucks.
Buzz ♥

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2008, 01:35:35 pm »
Yeah, but that's not my point Buzzcut.  There are a lot of HIV positive people in Orange County, FL. and I'm sure I can sit here in Pennsylvania, use google, and come up with more resources in that area than you are claiming.  There's simply no way that there are no support groups in that area, or no infectious disease specialists for 100 miles.  Have you tried calling the Polk Co. Health Department?  I mean really -- this is a county of 1/2 million people, sandwiched in between TWO metropolitan areas (Tampa and Orlando) which in total constitutes 6 million residents.  I hate to tell you but there are rednecks everywhere.  If you'd like I can show you some troglodyte here in Philadelphia that just fired a loaded gun at someone in a movie theater yesterday 14 blocks from my apartment for talking too loud during the latest Brad Pitt movie.

I would assume that this has more to do with your being recently diagnosed (relatively) and not being familiar with what is out there.

Offline BUZZCUTT

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2008, 01:52:01 pm »
well maybe i am exagerating about the mileage, however when i put my zip code in the aidsmeds resourse section to find support groups they are over 50 miles, and yeah i never checked to see if there was an hiv dating group in the orlando tampa area, and yes i have contacted the polk county health department located in bartow fl which is a drive, and whoopie you are good with your statistics on how many people live in the orlando tampa area and yeah maybe it is more to do with me recently diagnosed and not being familiar with this area.

geez man what do you have agaisnt me, every time you post a reply to something i post you are always rude and sarcastic.
Buzz ♥

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 01:59:38 pm »
Look honey, you have HIV.  It's not like half the county of Polk is infected.  Perhaps your expectations are a bit high about there being a dating group 5 blocks from your house?

I don't have anything against you.  What's up with that comment?  I was one of the first people on the board to try and answer your questions a month ago.  Am I just supposed to cheer you on when you claim that there aren't any ID doctors in your area, contrary to all logic?  wtf  So you have to drive for 45 minutes.  You know there are people here in the southwest of the US that drive for 3 hours BOTH ways.  You're going to have this disease for the remainder of you life, so it's best for you to obtain the information and structure your life accordingly.

Offline BUZZCUTT

« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2008, 02:08:43 pm »
I'm tired, cranky, so forgive me, i am going home from work, tired of making the magic happen
Buzz ♥

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2008, 03:39:17 pm »
Dating? Well, no, not anyone from here. Actually, not anyone from anywhere.

But, I have met some of the most fabulous people on the planet here. I consider them good friends and people whom I have shared some wonderful memories.

I actually have been intimate with someone who posts here. But I won't say where, when or how

(No, it wasn't in Mexico City! That was a stripper in the Zona Rosa and I didn't have sex with him - well, not exactly.)

HUGS,

Mark

"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2008, 04:28:46 pm »

Buzz,

Sebring has a ID specialist and when I was consdiering moving to Winterhaven I believe there were a couple there also.  I'll have to ask my wife when she gets back home, but I am pretty sure there are some options where you live.   Philly's right, you are going to have to learn to make the best of this, whether it's due to available resources or just plain fucking having this disease you'll find that a defeatest attitude will serve you no good.   

Being that you were just diagnosed a little over a year ago you might want to consider a more proactive approach in your thinking, I get the impression from your posts that you are on the verge of snapping at any moment. 

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2008, 04:30:09 pm »
I can recall about a half dozen AIDSMEDS entanglements over the past five years, gay and straight. Most ended in dramatic breakups played out in Off Topic and AMG. There where a couple of doozies that were way over the top. Can't think of any success stories, nope not a one. Did make for some lively reading though. Mo's really know how to dramatize a breakup. Ah, the good ol' days. Course there was this straight couple...

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2008, 04:38:16 pm »
  Course there was this straight couple...

Can I have a "T" Alex?

Seadickrun

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2008, 12:26:46 pm »
Oh please Orlando is so conservative due to Disney - a total republican state its not like living in NY/NJ my original home.  Shoot the Klan still meets around where i live - in florida you can be discrimnated for being gay from jobs and apartment rentals and gay bashing is not considered a hate crime down here. even thou Disney has a rather diverse array of employees it is very conservative, I live 30 miles south of Dis, in a little town called Winter Haven located in lovely redneck Polk county - geez people fly the confederate flag on there homes and some of the good ole boys have them hanging from their trucks.

Winter Haven??  I'm soooo sorry.  I used to live in Orlando (and Ft. Lauderdale) and know the area better than I would like.  Why don't you transfer to Disneyland?  There is a much larger gay community in southern California and there are no palmetto bugs:)

Just because a place has a poz community group doesn't mean its a good one.  We have one in Seattle but they only meet in the back of a bar.  That's great if you like hanging out in bars (I don't).  And when you go, you still have no idea who is poz and who isn't because the bar is open to everyone.

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2008, 01:03:48 pm »

Can I have a "T" Alex?

Pat Sajak = Wheel of Fortune.
Alex Trebek = Jeopardy  ;D

Offline BUZZCUTT

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2008, 01:19:27 pm »
Winter Haven??  I'm soooo sorry.  I used to live in Orlando (and Ft. Lauderdale) and know the area better than I would like.  Why don't you transfer to Disneyland?  There is a much larger gay community in southern California and there are no palmetto bugs:)

Just because a place has a poz community group doesn't mean its a good one.  We have one in Seattle but they only meet in the back of a bar.  That's great if you like hanging out in bars (I don't).  And when you go, you still have no idea who is poz and who isn't because the bar is open to everyone.

Hey Seadickrum

Thanks for your reply.  I would love to transfer to Disneyland and live in Southern California thats one of my dreams, my house will be paid off in 45 months so after that maybe, I am also a licesened Cosmetologist for the past 23 years, I could always fall back on that, but truthfully i would love to live on an island off of Washington State and open a new age store or something like that, also you make  Seatle seem like a heck of alot of fun - one of these days.

Right now I am going to quit posting on these boards as i have been a bit sensitive and do not want to offend anybody, i will just hang back and read about my meds etcetera, if I ever get out over your way i will give you a holler - take care  :-*
Buzz ♥

Offline jinghua

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2008, 04:25:37 pm »

I met many of the people here at the AMG.
And I dated .. yes.
Dan from Tennessee...
As I live in Europe it has been very difficult..
Dan has visited me a couple of times and I went to see him.

We are still in contact on a regular basis...but the distance is a killer...

I have the same feeling too Herman...my love lives in San Francisco and i am in Kuala Lumpur...missing him so much....

Jing Hua
Live started to change...i wish i can have a better life...

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2008, 12:07:12 am »
I actually have been intimate with someone who posts here. But I won't say where, when or how

OK Mark how much will you pay me to keep my mouth shut.. ;D

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.