Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:03:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 236
Total: 237

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Republicans Looking to Replace ACA: Very Concerning  (Read 13092 times)

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
Republicans Looking to Replace ACA: Very Concerning
« on: March 08, 2017, 10:35:53 am »
Millions may loose healthcare coverage with move to eliminate subsidies for those with lower incomes.

Link:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/07/health/risk-of-losing-health-insurance-in-republican-plan.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline Almost2late

Re: Republicans Looking to Replace ACA: Very Concerning
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 11:19:15 am »
Yes, ACA is better than what the repubs have in store for us but it will always be challenged by politicians in the pockets of health insurance companies.
This is why we should never give up the fight for universal healthcare. While ACA has insured many who didn't have it before, it still left out close to 30 million without insurance after it was passed. Repubs are just setting it up to fail down the road even faster, more people will just go back to how things use to be without it. It's designed that way, to fail..

As for those of us living with the virus in the USA, it doesn't look too good either..
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/healthcare/322969-hiv-infected-lgbt-community-will-suffer-with-new-health-reform

Offline MitchMiller

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 01:48:50 am »
As an early retiree, turning 61 in 2017, losing Obamacare is one of my concerns. 

Trump has also threatened to stop illegal drugs from entering the US.  It's possible we could see strict enforcement of drug importation laws, similar to what GW attempted during his first term.  GW backed off after an outcry from seniors when they suddenly stopped getting their cheap imported generic meds.  This was before Medicare Part D was passed.

I'm wondering if HIV medications are cheaper in the US Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico.  Relocating to another country until I become eligible for Medicare, might be an alternative if I find myself unable to gain access to affordable HIV meds in the US.  I would quickly deplete my retirement savings if I had to pay full price here in the US. 

Several years ago a US gay couple that relocated to Costa Rica from the US, were regular posters on this forum.  Perhaps that's another alternative. 

I guess I need to be proactive with a plan in case it's needed, regardless how drastic it might be (relocating to another country).

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 08:32:55 pm »
As an early retiree, turning 61 in 2017, losing Obamacare is one of my concerns. 

Trump has also threatened to stop illegal drugs from entering the US.  It's possible we could see strict enforcement of drug importation laws, similar to what GW attempted during his first term.  GW backed off after an outcry from seniors when they suddenly stopped getting their cheap imported generic meds.  This was before Medicare Part D was passed.

I'm wondering if HIV medications are cheaper in the US Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico.  Relocating to another country until I become eligible for Medicare, might be an alternative if I find myself unable to gain access to affordable HIV meds in the US.  I would quickly deplete my retirement savings if I had to pay full price here in the US. 

Several years ago a US gay couple that relocated to Costa Rica from the US, were regular posters on this forum.  Perhaps that's another alternative. 

I guess I need to be proactive with a plan in case it's needed, regardless how drastic it might be (relocating to another country).

I have read that these changes wouldn't take affect until 2020, which would put you at 64.. just 1 year shy of being eligible for Medicare.

And I don't think meds in Puerto Rico or the Virgin islands would be any cheaper being they are part of the US.. I could be wrong though..

Congressman Joe Kennedy at ACA repealing hearings..
https://youtu.be/LpuiaphRQPA
As Joe described the repeal at the very end of his remark "It's an act of malice".
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:38:04 pm by Almost2late »

Offline MitchMiller

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 01:03:17 am »
You're right about the cost of meds in US territories; they are also regulated by the FDA.  I also noticed Kaiser published a timeline that stated many of the provisions of the new health care act wouldn't take effect until 2020.

However, there's a new twist now, given that the "essential benefits" provision of Obamacare will be revoked.  I'm not sure when that might take effect, but this article in the LA Times points out that insurance companies will likely price policies that cover drugs required to treat a medical condition, like HIV infection, very high. 

I would expect the monthly premiums for a policy covering HIV drugs would be at least $3000 for an individual. Given the new tax credit would be $4000 per year, insurance could cost $32,000 per year (just my estimate).
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ed-essential-health-benefits-house-gop-20170323-story.html
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 01:06:46 am by MitchMiller »

Offline OneTampa

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 09:16:22 pm »
Republican Healthcare Bill Failed...

Link: http://abcnews.go.com/
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline harleymc

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 08:54:28 am »
I normally refrain from commenting on the domestic politics of other countries but on this occasion I just want to offer congratulations to all those activists and lobbyists who worked so hard to defend the Affordable Healthcare Act.

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2017, 09:02:59 am »
Yup...they were like a bunch of babies on TV with Paul Ryan in the lead and was nothing but a huge tax credit for the wealthy.  I am curious how the stock market will respond to this loss...not well I suspect.
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
 HIV Transmission and Risks
 You can read more about Testing here:
 HIV Testing
 You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
 HIV TasP
 You can read more about HIV prevention here:
 HIV prevention
 You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
 PEP and PrEP

Offline paintedroom

• Dx`d July 2016
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 05:02:02 pm »
So happy for All you American nationals :) 

Generally i find Republicans  and their lizard brains something of a worry..it`s the new grand guignol incarnation that keeps me awake at night.
Dx`d mid July 2016
8/8/2016 - CD4 50     VL 50,000
5/9/2016 -  CD4 150
13/9/2016  VL  undetectable.
March `17 - CD4 193   VL undetectable.
March  `18 CD4 214    VL undetectable
March 2019 CD4 325  VL UD
Genvoya - Changed to Biktarvy feb 2021

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 07:38:45 am »
to all those activists and lobbyists who worked so hard to defend the Affordable Healthcare Act.
I live in a state that rejected the Medicaid Expansion portion of the ACA. While that certainly hurt people in our state, being able to use ADAP funds to purchase marketplace plans for PLWH was a godsend. So many people have gotten not only ADAP meds, but real access to real health care after getting insurance coverage.

However, that left hundreds in the gap without any coverage and we've been advocating for them for almost a decade (since 2010, which was about the same time as POTUS Obama helped get funding to end the ADAP waiting lists. just another way #POTUS44 helped PLWH get health care.)

But you know what's the catch with all that.... the ACA has lots of problems. Oh, don't get me wrong. It's done a world of good; but it's also a (what used to be) far right idea giving insurance corps the upper hand instead of giving health care to Americans.  (the far right just keeps moving right-er all the time, dragging everyone along with them. ugh) The shame is that the Republicans choose to not make any corrections or changes to the ACA (as most programs are usually tweaked every year depending on markets, needs, supply, etc.) anywhere in the past 7 years. Our "do nothing" congress actually did something.... it blocked many good works that could have gone forward. (oh, they did that sequestration thingee too back in 2013 and that just sucked)

but that's all wasted history now. Now we're in the age of Trumpcare. Ah yes! POTUS45 already revoked several orders and mandates by the previous POTUS, and those revocations have damaged "Obamacare", stripping away the 10 essential health benefits and several other changes that are guaranteed to cause some to lose insurance and many others to pay even higher premiums and deductibles than they would have paid under the current rising ACA costs

what a mess our divided government has made, which is even more noticeable when compared to every other industrialized nation which have universal single-payer health care systems.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2017, 10:48:46 am »
It took a Trump presidency to wake people up to the Repubs horrible plans. I remember some folks were behind the Repubs idea of dismantling Obamacare care bc they had no idea the ACA that they used was the same , lol.
For 7 years the Repubs promised they'd kill Obamacare and in all that time they had nothing to replace it, and all they could come up with was a toxic plan that takes care of the rich.. it's so crazy.

So glad people woke up, mobilized and demanded their representatives not dismantle Obamacare.

what a mess our divided government has made, which is even more noticeable when compared to every other industrialized nation which have universal single-payer health care systems.

Maybe this momentum could take us to single payer system in the future.. or maybe everyone will go back into hibernation Americans​ are accustomed to.   

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2017, 09:10:55 am »
Seems the Repubs fight over healthcare isn't over by a longshot, they're now specifically after those with preexisting conditions.. https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/upshot/freedom-caucus-health-care-pre-existing-conditions.html?referer=

I've said it before, Obamacare while it is better than what people had previously, it is doomed to fail also bc health insurance companies are not in business to save lives, they're in business to make money..
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/04/news/economy/obamacare-tennessee/index.html

Medicare for all

Offline OneTampa

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2017, 07:46:54 pm »
their bus ride over to the WH made me throw up.  :'(

we can only hope the Senate, or an impeachment, will save us
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2017, 08:23:23 am »
their bus ride over to the WH made me throw up.  :'(

we can only hope the Senate, or an impeachment, will save us

Me too...

Bottom line is health care is not one size fits all, everyone has different jobs and careers and most employers do not pay for health insurance. Try living with out waiters, bartenders, tree trimmers, plumbers ect. I believe every American is entitled to care when their sick, working or not... and working for the government shouldn't be a mandate.

Our Country is a very different place than it was 20-30 years ago. I was lucky enough to bounce back in 95 when I became sick and continue to work. Most from this era were not. They were robbed of their 20s and 30s and were to sick to start careers and prepare for their future, just trying to stay alive was a job in itself.
Now some find themselves at an age where their to old to start planning for retirement and too young to lay down.  Should these people be denied insurance and assistance ?
I think not, and would like to think we are better than that.

Anyone who has lived with a chronic or life threatening illness is facing the same challenges and this attitude of I've got mine so fuck you needs to stop.
I would like to see our Congress live with the health care they are proposing, I think they would make some changes.
HIV 101 - Basics
 HIV 101
 You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
 HIV Transmission and Risks
 You can read more about Testing here:
 HIV Testing
 You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
 HIV TasP
 You can read more about HIV prevention here:
 HIV prevention
 You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
 PEP and PrEP

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 12:41:51 pm »

Bottom line is health care is not one size fits all.

Sooooo true..
and I do believe that if you're able to work you should.. the conservative view that there's a bunch of lazy people taking healthcare handouts is a bit exaggerated but It does happen.. it's a shame how that view has been used to hate people, and by people who call themselves religious..  in the end, without coverage, people will just jack up ER cost anyways.. Healthcare should be a right, especially in a country so wealthy as ours.

But this may be all part of the divine plan to bring us all to Jesus..
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/trump-army-secretary-pick-universal-health-care-robs-churches-of-opportunities-to-bring-people-to-jesus/

Offline OneTampa

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2017, 10:53:20 pm »
Protesters with disabilities were arrested today after protesting outside
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office over the GOP health care bill.

Links:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/protests-mitch-mcconnell-office-health-care-bill/index.html

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/22/15855424/disability-protest-medicaid-mcconnell

Offline OneTampa

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 12:17:55 am »

Offline paintedroom

• Dx`d July 2016
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 04:46:42 am »
Disgust.

Authoritarian capitalism.
Dx`d mid July 2016
5/9/2016 -  CD4 150

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 07:36:30 am »
Rachel Maddow had a good piece on last night about the evolution of this advocacy/activist group still pushing back since the 70s.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show

THE RACHEL MADDOW SHOW 6/22/17
GOP threat to Medicaid threatens liberty of millions of Americans
Rachel Maddow tells the history of ADAPT and the activism of disabled Americans and points out the leadership role these activists have taken in challenging the Republican plan to take Medicaid away from millions. Duration: 21:09

leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2017, 10:29:41 pm »

An exorcism was conducted in the Senate today and seems the demon has been cast out for the time being..

Offline OneTampa

Offline Almost2late

Offline OneTampa

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 11:27:34 pm by OneTampa »

Offline paintedroom

• Dx`d July 2016
Dx`d mid July 2016
5/9/2016 -  CD4 150

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2017, 04:37:18 am »
Barbaric.
that's just some crazy ramblings  :o  ::) with no supporting facts or data, and completely off-topic
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2017, 04:56:26 am »
And This: Desperate Patients Flock to Free Remote Area Medical Clinic in Wise, Virginia.

Links:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/thousands-desperate-patients-flock-free-clinic-outdoor-makeshift-hospital-virginia-gallery-1.3351401?pmSlide=1.3351380

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/23/us/healthcare-uninsured-rural-poor-affordable-care-act-republicans.html?mcubz=3

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virginia/remote-area-medical-founder-donald-trump-should-be-here/article_ca24b88f-fb49-5034-8121-5654973e1fec.html

Thanks for posting.. I do remember seeing RAM on 60 minutes years ago.. a wonderful organization, real heroes in every sense of the title .. and it appears this has never slowed down even with the ACA aka ObamaCare in place.. if this doesn't convince people that single payer/ Medicare for all isn't the answer, I really don't know what will.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 05:57:49 am »
if this doesn't convince people that single payer/ Medicare for all isn't the answer, I really don't know what will.
ummm, we don't have single payer yet, so how can you say this should convince people it isn't the answer? In fact it shows how much we either need to shore up the ACA or go to single payer.
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Almost2late

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 06:19:16 am »
ummm, we don't have single payer yet, so how can you say this should convince people it isn't the answer? In fact it shows how much we either need to shore up the ACA or go to single payer.
:o Ooops! Typo, I meant "IS" the answer.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 06:40:26 am »
:o Ooops! Typo, I meant "IS" the answer.
blame it on the early hours posting. LOL ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline paintedroom

• Dx`d July 2016
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 01:47:26 pm »
I thought it very astute and pertinent..you know,bigger picture and all that.
Facts are very thin on the ground..and when they come up to eye level,they don`t always stand the test of scrutiny, as should be clear to anyone today..same with data.
Dx`d mid July 2016
5/9/2016 -  CD4 150

Offline OneTampa

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2017, 09:48:25 pm »
And today this:

Trump begins Obamacare Dismantling with Executive Order

Excerpt:

"The changes could take six months or more to take effect, a senior administration official said.

Critics, however, worry that the order may free these association health plans from several key Obamacare regulations and from state oversight, allowing them to sell plans with lower premiums but skimpier benefits. That could draw younger and healthier customers away from Obamacare and send premiums skyrocketing for sicker people left in the exchanges."

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/politics/trump-obamacare-executive-order/index.html

Offline MitchMiller

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 11:08:03 pm »
An article in the Washington Post included this link to a 1992 GAO report on multiemployer welfare arrangements (MEWAs, aka associations).  This is an old idea that appears to have been poorly implemented.  Some associations simply didn't pay large claims, only small ones!  The lack of well-defined oversight ended up leaving the insured holding the bag.

http://www.gao.gov/assets/220/215647.pdf

Trump also wants to extend short term policies from 3 to 12 months.  Currently they don't satisfy the IRS requirement for qualified insurance.  I'm guessing that would change as well.  I did try to sign up for a 3 month plan to see if they would take someone with HIV.  They will, but they don't offer drug coverage.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:16:19 pm by MitchMiller »

Offline MitchMiller

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2017, 01:48:07 am »
Here's a new article published in the NYTimes that shows association plans for small businesses continue to be problematic.  I'm wondering if Trump's proposal would allow the association to buy group insurance from a major carrier rather than attempt to self-insure, which is what it appears the associations attempted to do.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cheaper-health-plans-promoted-by-trump-have-a-history-of-fraud/ar-AAtNX8r?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

WASHINGTON — In signing a recent executive order, President Trump promised that millions of Americans could soon obtain “great, great health care” through inexpensive plans that offer consumers options they had been denied under the Affordable Care Act.
But these health plans, created for small businesses, have a darker side: They have a long history of fraud and abuse that have left employers and employees with hundreds of millions of dollars in unpaid medical bills.
The problems are described in dozens of court cases and enforcement actions taken over more than a decade by federal and state officials who regulate the type of plans Mr. Trump is encouraging, known as association health plans.

In many cases, the Labor Department said, it has targeted “unscrupulous promoters who sell the promise of inexpensive health benefit insurance, but default on their obligations.” In several cases, it has found that people managing these health plans diverted premiums to their personal use.
The department filed suit this year against an association health plan for 300 small employers in Washington State, asserting that its officers had mismanaged the plan’s assets and charged employers more than $3 million in excessive “administrative fees.” Operators of the health plan violated their fiduciary duty by using its assets “in their own interest,” rather than for the benefit of workers, the government said.
Marc I. Machiz, who investigated insurance fraud as a Labor Department lawyer for more than 20 years, said the executive order was “summoning back demons from the deep.”
“Fraudulent association health plans have left hundreds of thousands of people with unpaid claims,” he said. “They operate in a regulatory never-never land between the Department of Labor and state insurance regulators.”
Association health plans, properly operated, can provide a legitimate option to small employers seeking affordable coverage, and Mr. Trump and other Republicans see the plans as an important part of any replacement for the Affordable Care Act.
In the executive order, issued on Oct. 12, Mr. Trump directed the Labor Department to expand access to the plans by making it easier for small businesses to band together and insure themselves or buy insurance as a large group.
Large group plans and self-insured plans are subject to fewer federal and state requirements than individual or small group insurance. They are, for example, not required to provide “essential health benefits” like mental health care and prescription drugs.
But Mila Kofman, a former insurance superintendent in Maine who has done extensive research on association health plans, said they also often falsely claimed to be exempt from state insurance laws, as a way to explain how they could offer premiums lower than those charged by licensed insurance companies.
When small businesses having no connection with one another buy health insurance through an association today, they are still generally treated as small businesses under the law, and coverage sold to them must comply with state consumer protection laws. But that could change under the executive order.
Mr. Trump’s proposals could overturn longstanding interpretations of federal law. In numerous advisory opinions, the Labor Department has set forth an elaborate test for association health plans, saying they can be established only by a “bona fide group or association” of employers who are tied together by genuine economic interests other than just providing insurance to their employees.
The White House has suggested that the Labor Department could loosen these requirements, allowing employers anywhere in the country to join together “for the express purpose of offering group insurance.” Mr. Trump would then be taking a first step to achieve an overarching political goal. As a candidate, he often said he wanted to let Americans buy health insurance across state lines, at lower cost with fewer rules.
But history shows the risks of an expansion of association health plans. If a plan becomes insolvent, the impact on consumers can be devastating.
Robert Loiseau, who represented fraud victims in Texas, recalled their shock when they tried to receive care.
“People bought insurance coverage because it was cheap and seemed to provide them with coverage they needed,” he said. “It had a veneer of legitimacy. But when they went to the doctor, they found out all of a sudden that their insurance company, their perceived insurance company, was in receivership and that they had no coverage.”
The Labor Department filed suit last year against a Florida woman and her company to recover $1.2 million that it said had been improperly diverted from a health plan serving dozens of employers. The defendants concealed the plan’s financial problems from plan participants and left more than $3.6 million in unpaid claims, the department said in court papers.
In another case, a federal appeals court found that a health plan for small businesses in New Jersey was “aggressively marketed but inadequately funded.” The plan collapsed with more than $7 million in unpaid claims.
Labor Department investigations sometimes turn into criminal cases.
A Florida man was sentenced to 57 months in prison after he pleaded guilty to embezzling about $700,000 in premiums from a health plan that he had marketed to small businesses. The Labor Department and the Justice Department said he had used some of the plan premiums to build a home for himself.
A South Carolina man pleaded guilty after the government found that he had diverted more than $970,000 in insurance premiums from a health plan for churches and small businesses. “His embezzlement and the plan’s consequent failure left behind approximately $1.7 million in unpaid medical claims,” the Labor Department said.
And in Louisiana, two people pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges after the government found that they had taken money from the medical benefit fund of a trade association and used it to pay for spa treatments, diamond cuff links, evening gowns, foreign travel and other personal expenses.
The House passed a bill in March to clear the way for an expansion of association health plans. Mr. Trump supported the bill, but only four Democrats voted for it. A similar proposal, championed by Senator Rand Paul, Republican of Kentucky, was included in a Senate bill to dismantle the Affordable Care Act, but Democrats blocked that bill after a long battle with Republicans.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 02:05:34 am by MitchMiller »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.