Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:20:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 379
Total: 380

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Take the survey (please)....  (Read 16628 times)

Offline hikeandbikedude

• June 2009
Re: Take the survey (please)....
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2009, 06:17:08 am »
Awesome turnout thus far, thanks -- keep 'em coming.

While I can't promise toasters of personal massager, I'll see if I can score free ShamWows for the next 100 survey participants... but only to those who logon in the next ten minutes.
Done! But skip the ShamWow - it's cold outside. I want a Snuggie instead!!!  ;D
"In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline camille07

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2009, 06:18:04 pm »
Done Deal!

Offline bear60

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2009, 01:50:25 pm »
OK
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline rusty.g7

« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2009, 02:00:59 am »
Took the survey

Would have liked the option to answer "for some" instead of yes or no
jan 09    CD4 154   VL <50    Truvada, Prezista, Isentress, Norvir, Bactrim
may 99   CD4 290   VL 2340   D4T, EPI, Crix
may 89   CD4 440                   AZT

Offline a2z

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2009, 02:07:07 am »
Done. I think everyone will check that they "had troubled feelings about your HIV diagnosis".

Oddly enough, this is the one thing I didn't check.  It's a little easier to accept what can't be undone than the little nagging problems that can.  At least for me.
Dates are blood draw dates:
3/12/15: CD4 941, 36.4%, VL UD
9/4/14: CD4 948, 37.9%, VL 150
5/23/14: CD4 895 --.-% VL UD - Truvada/Isentress
09/21/09: CD4 898 27.0% VL 120 - back on track, same meds.High level enzymes, but less so
06/15/09: CD4 478 21.8% VL 1150 - high liver enzymes... looks like I may not be resistant
05/22/09: Fixed insurance, resumed medicine
04/17/09: Ran out of medicine, could not resolve insurance problems
04/01/09: CD4 773 28% VL 120 - high liver enzymes
12/01/08: CD4 514 23% VL 630
10/17/08 started Reyataz, Norvir and Truvada. -- possibly minor neuropathy, but otherwise okay.
9/10/08: CD4 345 17%, VL > 78K
8/18/08: CD4 312 18%, VL > 60K (considering meds)
12/19/07: CD4 550 28% VL > 100K (no meds yet)
Diagnosed 10/23/07

Offline LACboi

• AMG member since June 2005
    • FaceBook
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2009, 03:23:34 pm »
Done

Offline Peter Staley

• Founder & Advisory Editor, AIDSmeds.com
    • AIDSmeds.com
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2009, 11:08:10 am »

Offline melloyellow

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2009, 07:10:32 pm »
Done

Offline rondrond

• 22 years HIV+ yet a yard could be the death of me
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2009, 12:04:37 pm »
Help POZ/AIDSmeds, the American Psychological Association (APA) and National Association for People with AIDS (NAPWA) help you!

The Ryan White Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency (CARE) Act is the largest federal program dedicated to providing care and treatment for people living with HIV. The CARE Act has been hugely successful in helping HIV-positive people live longer, healthier and productive lives, but Congress must reauthorize it this year if it is to continue serving more than half a million people every year in the United States.

Many people living with HIV have psychological difficulties, including depression and substance abuse. APA and NAPWA want to ensure that important mental health services are well funded when the CARE Act is again reviewed by the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives in 2009. To ensure that our mental health needs are adequately addressed, POZ/AIDSmeds, APA and NAPWA are turning to you for input. Your participation in this survey will not only help improve services you may need. It will also help thousands of others living with HIV.

You do not need to identify yourself in this survey and all of your responses will remain anonymous.

I am confused. Is this related to the Presiden'ts Stimulus Bill that I noticed was cut? Or is the Stimulus Bill intended for above and beyond what is already being reviewed?
"I'm not done yet"....Glen Campbell

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

04jul07/DVT-right leg/Bi Lateral PE's     
16oct08/DVT-left leg
Aug09 Diagnosed: COPD

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.