Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Two weeks pos diagnosis need an anchor

<< < (2/3) > >>

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Dezzz on May 08, 2022, 01:21:54 pm ---If someone can direct me to sites, give me insight to adap

--- End quote ---
different states manage ADAP, which is part of the Ryan White Care Act, differently. you can check with your state's health dpt.

here's a list of links to state ADAP departments, per POZ magazine.
https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/drug-assistance-programs#ADAP

If you mention your state and/or area here, you might get some more guidance from someone local

you might also want to check with the ryan white/adap representative at the clinic where you're getting healthcare. of course, getting the right coverage might take a bit to work out and take time to get there.

Dezzz:
Thank you. I'm in CA for the next one year maybe 1.5 and hoping to move after that.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Dezzz on May 09, 2022, 01:30:16 am ---hoping to move after that.

--- End quote ---
Family in the area, moving for work, or just changing your scenery?

The weather is great here (no blizzards....ever!), and the countryside is beautiful. When you get around to moving here, let me know what area your moving to and I'll check my sources with the Ryan White program (I've been a consumer advocate , Ryan white programs for the last decade) on suggestions about the doctors and HIV clinics in the area where you'll be moving. ;)

Dezzz:
the humidity is the one thing I will have to adjust to in summer. Thank you

Dezzz:

--- Quote from: Dezzz on May 09, 2022, 01:30:16 am ---Thank you.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version