Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:45:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 367
Total: 368

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: ~  (Read 5529 times)

Offline Eldon

~
« on: December 28, 2006, 03:06:12 am »
Yes, I AM Supporting You!

How are YOU Thinking? Inside of Outside of the Box?

How To Benefit More Out of Your Life In 2007

Hello My Fellow Members:

Did you know that there are many benefits that will come to you based on your Positive Plans of Action? Yes, it is the truth.

Here are some suggestions that can, may or will HELP you with doing so.

Positive Thoughts + Positive Words + Positive Actions = Positive Outcome

• 1.Take some time out of your day to spend some GOOD quality time with yourself. As you do this, you may want to review ALL of your past experiences and events for this year of 2006.
  • 2.You may want to take a blank piece of paper and a pen to start to write out both your Positive and negative experiences on this sheet of paper.
  • 3.You may want to separate your Positives and your negatives into (2) two separate lists.
  • 4.You may want to ASK yourself honestly what did you learn from these experiences this year of 2006? Write your answers down.
  • 5.You then may want to ASK yourself Honestly what CAN you change on this list in order to gain a Positive result next year in 2007?

As you go through your list of your learned experiences, this will give you a very CLEAR and VIVID resolution list for the New Year of 2007. With these self-realizations, this can, may or will be a result of (1) one to many that will appear on your list.

• 6.Once you get you CLEAR and VIVID resolutions, you may want to consider listing these resolutions in their order of Priority. Once you do this, you may want to consider developing a list of a Positive Plan of Action.
  • 7.Once this is done for your Prioritized list of your Positive Plan of Actions…As of January 01, 2007 you may want to consider initiating your Positive Plan of Actions in order to reach your goals for this coming year.

I wish to extend my gratitude to each and every one of you here on the AM forums and for the many things that I have learned along the way on our journey in this life. I am sending out my positive thoughts and energy to each and every one of you with the most real, deep, compassionate, sincerity to ALL of you. I wish you ALL the BEST for this coming year of 2007. It can, may or will be a Positive experience for ALL of US. By doing so we ALL will receive the many benefits that can, may or will come along with ALL of our Positive Plans of Action! 

With Much Regards,

Eldon

P.S. --- You may also want to consider not to look for an excuse or justification, but an effective solution that can, may or will work with your situation in this life.

Happy New Year for 2007 !!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 02:10:46 am by Eldon »

Offline Eldon

Re: ***How To BENEFIT More Out of Your Life In The New Year of 2007***
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 06:15:52 am »
Any questions?

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 09:37:39 am »
Is that you in the picture?
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 07:09:21 pm »
*faints* cause Eldon finally posted a pic.....j/k....Yeah, who is with you in the pic? It's not like I would know him anyway but the Queen can be nosey.... ;D
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Eldon

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 03:49:02 am »

Hey ACinKC...

Yes, you are correct and SPOT ON. That is me in the photo above.

Hey Queen...

Let me go and get my Oriental crafted fan to wave over your head to cool you down from fainting! LOL! Yes, I decided to share more as well.

As for the gentleman to my heart and more, he is the most....there are so many words that can describe him but I will summarize on just a few. He is the most, charming, handsome, loving, zany, open,, realistic, funny, daring, creative, focused, determined, humorous, intelligent, inspiring, supportive, person that ANYONE could EVER ASK for to have in their life.

He has shown me sides of me that I did not even know had existed until he came along into my life. We even won the 15 minute free lunch at Bennigans one day while we were out! I could go on as to how much JOY and INSPIRATION that he brings to me in this life. WHO could ever ASK for more. Rob is the BEST! His great wisdom and humor sets most aside from the rest!

I'm not going to turn this one into a novel just yet. If and when I do write my next novel, he will be the main character and it will become the BEST seller in this day and age! I thank God that I had met him or should I say he met me and kind of or did take the initiative to ask met out for the first lunch date. OK, anycase......Sigh. A good friend indeed in this life as I walk along on my journey and as he walks along his too.

You see Queen what I said about "expectations" right? You did not expect all of this right? No. But yet here it is.

So, to each and everyone looking forward to one hell of an exciting year in 2007!

ALL bases are covered, health, strength, meds, Doctors, exercise, Omega 3, Vitamins. So what is next? Hhhmmm. That's to be revealed in the Inner Revelations thread. This is a New Years thread.

Don Perrione anyone?

Happy New Year for 2007!!! and BEST wishes to YOU!

Don't You Dare Give Up... Don't You Dare Give In...
BECAUSE It IS ALL Within YOU to WIN!!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 03:52:34 am by Eldon »

Offline Eldon

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 04:02:13 am »

Hey ACinKC and Queen...

Do you or anyone else have any suggestions that could help us all benefit in the New Year of 2007?

Take care of YOU!

Offline Eldon

Re: Getting MORE Out Of Life In 2007!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 11:43:25 pm »

Feedback anyone?

Offline jordan

• What I want is a celebration
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 08:11:36 pm »

Thanks for the great advice.

We need to make a conscious effort to be aware of our thoughts and to be guarded from negative thoughts.  Positive thoughts help keep us in harmony with nature and emit an energy that others find attractive.  It's an insatiable quality that helps you to achieve success.

It has been said that 80 percent of people don't care about your problems and the other 20 percent are glad you have them.  It doesn't make sense to complain - the key is to take action and each day becomes the chance to live a miraculous life!

Practice makes the master.  Too often we are focused on defending our point of view in an effort to make ourselves right and the other person wrong.  Accepting each other and showing up fully for the present allows us to truly experience the joy of living.

Peace,

Jordan

« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 08:27:03 pm by jordan »
If you think your lonely now, wait until tonight.

Offline ndrew

• ....-.-.-.-.-.....
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 09:37:56 pm »
Mr. E,

That's a very sweet picture.  I am glad you have a happy someone special and it's very generous of you to share such things.  I am going to do your assignment tonight as I am home alone with my kitties recovering from a flu-like thing...

Best wishes in 2007!!

Luv and support,
Drew

Offline Eldon

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 10:14:49 pm »

Hey Jordan...

Thanks.

Your words are noted just as well. It does tie into ALL of us working towards reaching our goals. In fact, Oh Yes, It was SPOT ON! It is GOOD to hear from you once again and thank you for taking your time out to share with us. Happy New Year.

Hey Drew...

Thanks.

You are a gentleman at its BEST my friend. You are strong and then some. I am happy that I do have the opportunity to share my knowledge with others just as well. There is no price tag for this kind of knowledge. Enjoy your session of review as it will HELP you become even more than before.

Grab a cup of hot tea with some Honey & Lemon and sip on it while you savor your time alone. Happy New Year!!! Or should I fly up there and make you some chicken noodle soup? LOL!

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 11:55:19 pm »
Eldon,

I don't know why I'm just seeing this thread. I really don't think there is anything I can say to anyone on how to get more out of their lives when I myself have been struggling.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 07:21:05 am »
Hey Buddy,

I just wanted to applaud you in your efforts to remind people here what this site should "REALLY" be about. 

Keep on keepin on, my friend.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 10:17:34 am »
Keep on keepin on, my friend.

THATS MY LINE!!!!

You better Recognize!
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.