Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:43:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773202
  • Total Topics: 66337
  • Online Today: 572
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 543
Total: 545

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Bush responsible for Muslims going after Gays?  (Read 5415 times)

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
Bush responsible for Muslims going after Gays?
« on: April 17, 2007, 06:18:51 am »
Could be the most moronic thing ever posted on this MB,except for a post accusing Bush of causing the Hurricanes two years ago. Is it aids dementia? Too bad most here dont have the same hatred for muslims they have for christians or anyone who isnt an atheist.
Muslims have been going after gays for hundreds of years. But for some reason many here take their side on everything. Many take the side just to be against Bush. Idiocy.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Bush responsible for Muslims going after Gays?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 06:26:12 am »
Could be the most moronic thing ever posted on this MB,except for a post accusing Bush of causing the Hurricanes two years ago. Is it aids dementia? Too bad most here dont have the same hatred for muslims they have for christians or anyone who isnt an atheist.
Muslims have been going after gays for hundreds of years. But for some reason many here take their side on everything. Many take the side just to be against Bush. Idiocy.

Awww Jakey,

No matter how cantankerous you become, you'll always be my favourite Daughter of the American Republic. ;)

I'm sure that before long there'll be a legion of AIDSMEDS luvvies lining up to point out the various sins of Teh Jesus Freaks queerwise. I'll leave that to them.

:-*

MtD
(Who dislikes christians and muslims in equal measure)

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 07:06:18 am »
Asalum Alakum my brother...you might want to switch to decaf.

"Too bad most here don't have the same hatred for muslims they have for christians or anyone who isn't an atheist."

Sing along with me children....

Give me that ol' time religion_______give me that ol' time religion______give me that ol' time religion______and we'll kill everyone not like me....

HALLELUJAH

Edited to add: insert religion of choice_______
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 08:34:48 am by Dachshund »

Offline mjmel

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 08:06:45 am »
Bush doesn't like us.
Muslims don't like us.
Woe is us.

xxx,
Mike (a gay)

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 08:13:42 am »
I know of no one who loves muslims. Around here if you asked would you rather your neighbor be gay or muslim most everyone would say "Give me the gays, at least they'll take care of their lawn."

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 09:12:29 am »
I know plenty of people who "love" Muslims. Not all Muslims are the sort who torture, maim and kill homosexuals.

Under Saddam, the more hard-line, fundamental Muslims were kept in check to a far greater degree than they are now. This is the result of Bush's war - the all but unfettered rise of Islamic Extremism in Iraq.

And by the way, rape has nothing to do with sexuality, and everything to do with power over another human being.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 09:25:09 am »
And by the way, rape has nothing to do with sexuality, and everything to do with power over another human being.

Actually, I'd dispute this all too offered generalisation. Rape isn't always just about power. Life is far more complex than Gender and Sexuality 101 would lead us to believe.

It is about sex. All the slobbering, groping and genital stuff tends to give that away. If it wasn't the attacks would be of a different nature. It's the sexual component that lifts their shirts.

Trust me, it's much easier to bash someones head in with a shovel than go to all the effort of raping them.

MtD

Offline frenchpat

• Love your friends, don't eat them.
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 09:30:47 am »

Bonjour Jack,

could you please educate us on the Muslim religion as a whole, tell us how it spread to through the world, why it is that it shares most if not all of the old testament with christians, etc...

You know, facts, a serious discussion with references and all? and after giving us reliable information on the topic, could you tell us why it is that you hate muslims?

I am also interested to know what you would say to a newbie, recently infected muslim teenager who would turn to these forums for help, or, for that matter, if you think he would feel welcome to these forums if he stumbled upon  one of your messages?

thank you

Pat
People have the power - Patti Smith

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 09:47:11 am »

Actually, I'd dispute this all too offered generalisation. Rape isn't always just about power. Life is far more complex than Gender and Sexuality 101 would lead us to believe.

It is about sex. All the slobbering, groping and genital stuff tends to give that away. If it wasn't the attacks would be of a different nature. It's the sexual component that lifts their shirts.

Trust me, it's much easier to bash someones head in with a shovel than go to all the effort of raping them.

MtD

Maybe rape isn't solely about power 100% of the time, but for the most part, it is. It certainly is in the situation under discussion here.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 11:27:45 am »
Its looks like Bush is causing a rainstorm here in Houston today. I see we already have one imbecile blaming the slaughter at VT on Bush so he could postpone justice hearing. There were no hearings when Clinton fired every justice lawyer. All of them.
I will add this to the list
1.Bush knew about 911
2.Bush planned 911
3.Bush created global warming
4.Reagan is the reason most here have HIV
5.George Bush 1 is the reason the rest have HIV
6.Bush wants to destroy the environment.(even though he and his family live in it)
7.Bush stole 2000 election.
8.Bush was awol.
9.Bush is evil
10. Bush caused Katrina
11. Bush stopped feds from saving people in NO.
12.Bush stole the 2004 election
13.Bush is trying to kill all gays
14.Bush is the reason there is HIV in AFrica
15.Bush is causing Arabs and Muslims to fight and hate each other
15.Bush created terrorists. There were no terrorists before Bush invaded Iraq.
16.Bush started the Iraq war so Haliburton could get make money.
17.Bush started Iraq war so US oil companies could steal their oil
18.Bush has caused the whole world to hate us.
19.Bush caused the UN and most Euro countries to participate in taking bribes from Saddam for oil and help starve the Iraqi people
20.Bush is trying to protect the Bin Laden family
21.Bush had a DUI as a college student
22. Bush believes in God
23.Bush developed Bird Flu to kill poor people
24. Bush hates all humans

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 11:38:51 am »
Good job...that about covers it. Thanks for finally seeing things our way. I knew you could figure a way to include Clinton. It always surprise me that good God-fearing Christians, Christians who meditate everyday continue to come back to a site so full of people who only love Muslims and atheists and, oh yeah Clinton.

nothing positive comes from Iraq, torn apart by continual slaughter as the civilian population flees

~Pope Benedict XVI

Offline Robert

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 12:07:54 pm »
sounds good to me.....

robert

Offline risred1

• My Source for Supps - www.newyorkbuyersclub.org
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 05:56:46 pm »
Could be the most moronic thing ever posted on this MB,except for a post accusing Bush of causing the Hurricanes two years ago. Is it aids dementia? Too bad most here don't have the same hatred for Muslims they have for Christians or anyone who isn't an atheist.

I am an agnostic, I hate all religious idiots equally. Which isn't all that much, but I do have a feeling that people who put their faith in scripture, and quote from the bible or the koran and like to "spread" the word, are pretty annoying, and in some cases, A Bill OReilly likes so much to point out about the far left, dangerous as a result of religious zealotry.

Don't forget that in this country, the worst terrorist act committed prior to 9/11 was performed by an American citizen, angry about the government. (Oklahoma City Bombing with a homemade fertilizer bomb.)

And the rights we enjoy are also licence for loonies of the left and the right to be idiots. Aryan Brotherhood, Anti Gay Churches, Moonies, Scientology to name a few. Is it OK to hate them too?

And the blanket accusation that this board is dominated by Liberals. Is that really a problem Jake? Can't liberals express their opinions and dump on Bush. After all he's been such a stellar disappointment as a leader. Of course blaming him for a natural disaster is stupid, but blaming the bush administration for being incompetent, or being more interested in Loyalty and Secrecy and Executive Power is fair game. Or inventing a way to circumvent the constitution by issuing signing statements on everybill he signs.....(another story).

And lastly, making out that Clinton got a free ride is just revisionist history. I seem to recall that Clinton was actually voted to be impeached for Lying to congress about Monica Lewinsky, for which many of us consider a private matter. I hardly consider that a free ride, especially since it was under the Whitewater Investigation.

And since we are finally back to the divided government which I think is the best way to run this country, the administration is being asked questions. Which the Bush Administration is clearly not used to. Bush would have been much better to have done what Clinton did, because by firing all, he was just simply reformulating the Justice Department, by firing just a few and then completely screwing the pooch on the response as to why, well, I think what is happening is all fair game politically. Just another example of how Bush's team is really not up to the task of really running this country, and now its all coming out.

Oh, buy the way, I'm not a liberal, I'm an independent. Question all authority whether its your party or the next. Just standing there and defending something that is just plain lousy makes no sense Jake. My staunch conservative friends, who blame liberals for all the ills of our country, don't even try to defend Bush. So what's your deal? Can't you see what a disappointment Bush and his Administration have been?

When republicans took the Congress and the Presidency I kept an open mind, it was time to give the ball to someone else as the democrats basically had run out of gas and ideas and were pigeonholed by special interests. It really didn't take long for Delay and the Bush Executive Team to instead of delivering the most ethical government ever, A Bush Promise, to perhaps one of the most dishonest, politically motivated, crony driven, and surprisingly incompetent that I can remember. And I remember Nixon!

So buck up Jake, your backing the wrong horse. Just admit that Bush Sucks and we can get on with what should be next, which is which republican should be president! Cause I don't want to see a unified Government for a long long time.

risred1 - hiv +
02/07 CD4 404 - 27% - VL 15k
10/07 CD4 484 - 31% - VL 45k
05/08 CD4 414 - 26% - VL 70k
01/09 CD4 365 - 23% - VL 65k
05/09 CD4 291 - 23% - VL 115k - Started Meds - Reyataz/Truvada
06/09 CD4 394 - ?% - VL 1200 - Boosted Reyataz with Norvir and Truvada
07/09 CD4 441 - ?% - VL 118 - Boosted Reyataz with Norvir and Truvada
09/09 CD4 375 - ?% - VL Undetectable - Boosted Reyataz with Norvir and Truvada
12/09 CD4 595 - ?% - VL Undetectable - VIT D 34 - Reyataz/Truvada/Norvir

Offline libvet

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 09:22:22 pm »

I'll be the first to admit that given his abominable track record, I always assume Bush is in the wrong until he is proven right (Iraq, his total obliviousness to national security prior to 9/11, stem cell research, what happened after Katrina hit the Gulf Coast, codified torture, using the bully pulpit to bash gays, the big giveaway to the pharmaceutical companies that should have been a bill to help citizens in need of medicine, faith-based funding including trying to make it legal for the Salvation Army to discriminate against gays while using government money to do so, putting political ideologues in charge of FDA, rapidly turning a surplus into a deficit, the atrocity of quasi-legality that is Gitmo, continuing to support people like Rummy the Dummy after he somehow managed to lose a war against a basically unarmed country, spying on US citizens without warrants, flat-out lying to the American public about his connections to Ken Lay who served on his transition team and lying about his connections to Jack Abramoff, complicity in outing a covert CIA agent, putting Harriet Miers up for a SCOTUS seat when it was apparent she was not qualified, supporting Brownie, putting the torture czar in as AG, etc....).  Indeed, if Bush said 1 + 1 = 2, I'd assume he was wrong until his statement was confirmed by an independent party of world-class mathematicians.

However, I don't blame him for hurricanes (just his response to it) or Muslim bigotry against gays.  Certainly the man used homophobia as a political platform to garner votes from the fundamentalist Christian community that would gladly drive every gay and lesbian person in the country back into the closet and punish corporations and private entities for accepting gays and lesbians.

Sure, things are worse for gays and lesbians in Muslim countries, but by comparison to other first-world nations, the oh-so-evolved United States has a disgusting record on gay rights and 99% of that can be traced back to the "enlightened" Christians of our fine country.

I bear Christ no ill-will, but the people who claim to follow him tend to be primarily responsible for the quiet and and not-so quiet bigotry aimed at gays and lesbians in this country and while I have not been the target of any overt gay-bashing, I know EXACTLY how it feels to be outcast by a family that will gladly accept adulterers, divorce, thieves, liars, cruelty, racism, wife-beating, irresponsibility, criminality and a host of other sordid behaviors but sees my 16 year relationship with someone of the same gender as so appalling that I didn't even meet my niece and nephew until the day of my father's funeral and the oldest of them is 17 years old and truth to tell, they didn't even know I existed until that day because of the "Christian" beliefs of my family.

And let's not even talk about where young men get the idea to pick up a young kid, pistol whip him and literally crucify him in Wyoming or the plight of the young person struggling with homosexuality who is so distraught over the bullshit his loving religion has taught him that he takes a pistol and blows his own head off as happens far too often in this country.  Or the vile attention seeking talking head that is allowed to call someone a "faggot" and have it laughed off as a "joke" or the people allowed to get up in front the world and say that we were attacked on 9/11 because we don't do enough to "punish" homosexuals for having the audacity to be homosexual or the Christian groups that try to drive companies out of business who allow their gay employees to take care of their partners. 

Being lectured for not spending inordinate amounts of time bashing Muslims because they are worse on homosexuality is joke.  Like or not, I don't live in Iraq and while I can sympathize and empathize with the plight of people who are different in those countries, I am far more concerned with the overt and covert bigotry in my own back yard.   

You wonder why many people here don't have as much animosity toward Muslims 10000 miles away as they do for the Christians in their own country?  It's simple: most of us haven't had any first hand experience dealing with their particularly heinous brand of bigotry and quite honestly, we have our hands full dealing with the bigots that live right in our community feverishly clutching their bibles as they use them as weapons of hatred and intolerance against us to do everything they think they can get away with to make life harder for the gay and lesbian persons just trying to live a decent happy life.

It's here and it's right in our faces and it's still perfectly acceptable to stand up in this country and call homosexuals are kinds of awful things and call for all kinds of horrible sanctions to be brought against openly gay and lesbian people for having the audacity to not hide for fear of offending the Christian community.  It's kinda hard to get worked up about what's happening elsewhere in some third world country when even to this day, outside of a few major metropolitan areas and even there, if a man and another man have the audacity to hold hands walking down the street, they are taking a risk of having their lives made miserable by those who will ALWAYS claim they are just following "God's laws".

And I, for one, am sick of people who have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what it is like to live with the constant bigotry of the church against homosexuals and being the whipping boys for their petty hatreds and the blames for all society's ills playing the victim card as though they are so oppressed because they aren't allowed to be even more spiteful and hateful because some decent fair-minded people have the courage to speak up and call them on their bullshit or worse having the audacity to lecture a community about how awful things are so much worse in other countries (which is much like telling a woman who is raped in the US that things are so much better in here because if you get raped in Afghanistan, you'll get beheaded).

So yes, there are any number of gays and lesbians who harbor some very deep resentment toward what passes itself off as mainstream Christianity in the western world and are openly vocal about their distrust and even dislike of the church in this country where greater than  80 percent of the populace identifies itself as "Christian", because we have seen the seamy underbelly of that faith that is constantly trying to relegate us into permanent second-class citizenship and tries to make our lives miserable and tries to remove any little piece of the American dream which some of us, including myself, have raised my right hand and swore an oath to defend in service to this country only to be told that I'm not even allowed to die for my country and enjoy the same freedom that my heterosexual counterparts are to be open and honest about who they are.....I'm told to lie and hide lest I offend someone. 

Is it truly any wonder that some measure of resentment toward bigotry we face on a daily basis is more vocalized than worrying about people of a different faith in a country thousands of miles away from us?

Or as the bible says: "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Offline risred1

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 11:00:51 pm »
Well Jake, I have to agree with everything you just said, so I guess I didn't understand your original post.
risred1 - hiv +

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 11:07:14 pm »
Well Jake, I have to agree with everything you just said, so I guess I didn't understand your original post.

But, um...that wasn't jack that who said that above.  It was someone else.  Libvet.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline risred1

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 11:10:23 pm »
Well, then I take back my take back. Sorry! ??? :P
risred1 - hiv +

Offline dtwpuck

• дано мне тело, что мне делать с ним?
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 05:36:13 am »
Its looks like Bush is causing a rainstorm here in Houston today. I see we already have one imbecile blaming the slaughter at VT on Bush so he could postpone justice hearing. There were no hearings when Clinton fired every justice lawyer. All of them.
1.Bush knew about 911
2.Bush planned 911
3.Bush created global warming
4.Reagan is the reason most here have HIV
5.George Bush 1 is the reason the rest have HIV
6.Bush wants to destroy the environment.(even though he and his family live in it)
7.Bush stole 2000 election.
8.Bush was awol.
9.Bush is evil
10. Bush caused Katrina
11. Bush stopped feds from saving people in NO.
12.Bush stole the 2004 election
13.Bush is trying to kill all gays
14.Bush is the reason there is HIV in AFrica
15.Bush is causing Arabs and Muslims to fight and hate each other
15.Bush created terrorists. There were no terrorists before Bush invaded Iraq.
16.Bush started the Iraq war so Haliburton could get make money.
17.Bush started Iraq war so US oil companies could steal their oil
18.Bush has caused the whole world to hate us.
19.Bush caused the UN and most Euro countries to participate in taking bribes from Saddam for oil and help starve the Iraqi people
20.Bush is trying to protect the Bin Laden family
21.Bush had a DUI as a college student
22. Bush believes in God
23.Bush developed Bird Flu to kill poor people
24. Bush hates all humans

Switch the word "Bush" to "Clinton" and you have a Limbaugh radio show.

Jack.. I agree with you that it is asinine for anyone to attribute the Muslim world's treatment of gays to president george, but everyone knows he is the root of everything wrong with the world, much in the same way that everything wrong with popular music today is the fault of Phil Collins. 
Floating through the void in the caress of two giant pink lobsters named Esmerelda and Keith.

Offline Grinch

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 10:21:01 am »
  It's a lost cause Jack.
  Just remember, in another year Billary will be queen. Then the sun will shine every day.  No one will ever get sick again. All the poor will make $45k  all the rich will make $45k, all housing will be owned by a "private" company in which she owns 51% stock.  All housing will be identical and well maintained by the government.  All healthcare will be "free"  Education will be "free". You'll never have to chose a major because She'll decide where our needs lie. Taxes will forever remain the same....100%. The temperature won't rise .6 degrees in 10 ten years because Al Gore, inventor of the Intarwebs will invent a new form of transportation that will be bipedal in nature. It will be a wonderful society.  Personally...  I can't wait!

Actually..  I really can't wait.  I want to know who we'll blame all the world's ills on.   I nominate Brittney Spears. 

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 10:57:49 am »
I must have missed it- because I never did see where it was said Bush was responsible for Muslims going after gays.  I did say that it isn't lost on me that Bush does try to push legislation based on religious views in the same way that those over in the predominently Muslim countries are maligned for doing. 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 11:18:40 am »
  It's a lost cause Jack.
  Just remember, in another year Billary will be queen. Then the sun will shine every day.  No one will ever get sick again. All the poor will make $45k  all the rich will make $45k, all housing will be owned by a "private" company in which she owns 51% stock.  All housing will be identical and well maintained by the government.  All healthcare will be "free"  Education will be "free". You'll never have to chose a major because She'll decide where our needs lie. Taxes will forever remain the same....100%. The temperature won't rise .6 degrees in 10 ten years because Al Gore, inventor of the Intarwebs will invent a new form of transportation that will be bipedal in nature. It will be a wonderful society.  Personally...  I can't wait!

Actually..  I really can't wait.  I want to know who we'll blame all the world's ills on.   I nominate Brittney Spears. 

You got the lost cause part right...and the way things are going? I can't believe anyone would complain. Thank God you and Jack continue to educate us with cogent facts and Fox news talking points.

Offline jimw

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 11:58:29 am »

May I add one to your list -
Bush is the only president in our country's history who has proposed a constitutional amendment to take rights away from a portion of the population.

Jim

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 11:59:38 am »
Bush is the only president in our country's history who has proposed a constitutional amendment to take rights away from a portion of the population.

Jim

And that sort of thing was my original point exactly. 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline budndallastx

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 01:22:45 pm »

Remember that successful amendment for Prohibition when they banned alcohol because the bible thumpers thought the country was going to hell?  Same thing. will happen if this passes.

The Marriage amendment is a mistake because the government should get out of the debate on who marries who ..
Meds since: 11/20/2006
Sustiva / Truvada
12/08/2008 VL:<48 CD4 622 (38%)   
9/8/2008 VL:<48 CD4 573 (30%)
5/2008 VL:<48 CD4 464 (30%)
1/2008  VL: <50  CD4 425(28%)
9/2007   VL: <50  CD4 465 (27%)
6/2007   VL: <50   CD4 443 (26%)
3/2007  VL: <50   CD4 385 (25%)
12/2006 - VL: <50   CD4: 384 (25%)
11/2006 - VL:  22K  CD4: 208 (18%)

Offline Grinch

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 02:44:07 pm »
The Marriage amendment is a mistake because the government should get out of the debate on who marries who ..

Oh  damn.  I feel really bad for you.  The non-conformists table is over there.  You'll get used to the coldness and occasional head slap after a while.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 03:43:36 pm »
The inconsequential rambling of old white guys.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:46:37 pm by Dachshund »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.