Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:26:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 221
Total: 221

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Jeromy's Return...  (Read 11312 times)

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
Jeromy's Return...
« on: June 19, 2006, 12:43:29 pm »
Okay...so I have been away a bit longer than I had anticipated...

Well, where to begin...

Steve and I broke up this month, and the way Wednesday would have been our 9 year annivesary!! WOW...it is still a bit surreal, but the fact of the matter is HIV did play a role in our breaking up. No it wasn't the fact that we are HIV +ve, it's the fact that I couldn't get over the guilt, Steve couldn't get over some trust issues. Yes I cheated on him...that is a fact. We grew apart...I moved to Charlotte, NC...

I am living in a hotel for the next two and a half weeks just intil my apartment is ready...people are still living in it...they need to move out NOW!! :)

Anyway, I am ready to be settled and I am so looking forward to Montreal in August.

I have had the extreme pleasure of meeting TEDEBEARNC...and yest TEDE...I still have your sunglasses!! CALL ME!

But, I have made a couple of fast friends, and I am very greatful of that...they have been wonderful in keeping me busy and what not...so I know when I am settled in my apartment, I am sure all those wicked emotions are come pouring out...thank god I will be alone so no one will see cry!!

But, I just want to say thank you to everyone here for your thoughts and support!!

I love you all!!
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
Re: Jeromy's Return...
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 12:45:27 pm »
Well, look what the cat drug in.......
Nice to see you back hon.
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline Trish

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 12:54:51 pm »
Hi Jer,

Sorry about missing you along the way to NC... I knew I shouldn't have showered that day... I should have just waited for your call and met you all stinky & funky... ::) :o :-\ :-[  But, oh well, I'm sure we'll meet again, like in Montreal -- can't wait to see you there.

I'm happy that you are settling in, kind of... just as soon as those damn people get the hell out of your apartment.  The nerve of them, keeping you waiting, why I ougtta...never mind. :D

Anyways, glad that you checked in and I wish you all the best.  All good things will happen from here on in...that's my wish and prayer for you sweetheart.

Love ya Jer...

Trish :-*
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 01:04:46 pm »
Jeromy, great to here from you!  I will keep the mountains in tact for you WHEN you come back!

Love

Eric

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 01:14:50 pm »
well there son.......

We do need the gory details of the trip.....

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 01:15:50 pm »
1 little piggy,2 little piggy...and this little piggy went all...........................the way to North Carolina.  Good to see you back :-*

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 01:19:10 pm »
Hey sweetie,

We've missed you.   Glad to hear from you!

Hugs,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 01:28:57 pm »
Hey Mr. Smiley Face:

Thanks for checking in, we were about to round up a posse and begin searching!   ;)

Two more weeks in a hotel huh?  Hmm, maid service, no cleaning or making the bed, don't have to scrub the tub, . . . . want my advice?

STAY THERE PERMANENTLY!  He He He

RAB

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 03:02:57 pm »
I'm in your corner, Jeromy.....  Sorry you have to live in a motel waiting for your apartment but at least you have a place to lay your head down (so to speak)  It's going to be a challenge...starting over by yourself but I am confident you will do well good buddy.  Glad you're back........Keep the faith :-*
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Teresa

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 03:19:34 pm »
Welcome Back!

Nice to see your smiling face again!

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Nadine

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 04:22:10 pm »
Welcome back Jeromy...sure missed that smile  :)

Glad everything went well with the move. You sound really good and I think that's great!

Take care

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 06:45:49 pm »
Hey Jeromy, you're a brave guy, I'm shit scared to do what you've done/doing but I gotta do it soon.  You've got so many people that care for you mister, I am glad you're getting settled.

love
matt

Offline Tim

• Joined May, 2002
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 07:07:35 pm »
It's great to see that smiile back here and to learn that you're on the path to something new, bigger, better.

Tim S., not to be confused with Tim Horn

Offline TedEBearNC

• ~Cuddly~
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 10:11:18 pm »
I tried.. you might wanna check your phone! ;) 

And if you ever need a shoulder to cry on.. you got my number.

Hugs,

Phil
Member since March 2004

Offline DancerBoy

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2006, 10:36:49 pm »
Jeremy-
    I love you more than I love my luggage.... It's sad that you're starting out again, but I think it's more exciting!  You're like Mary Tyler Moore.... Do me a favor throw your hat in the air and whirl around!
You're awesome and you're in my thoughts every day...
-Danny.
Boys are Stupid

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 12:00:35 am »
Well howdy youngun, long time no see!

I'm glad you put in an appearance. I've missed your smiling face.  :D

Glad you stopped by, now don't be a stranger for too long.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline livingpositively

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2006, 01:41:09 am »
I'm with RAB, I love all the amenities that the hotel has to offer.

Glad to hear things are going well for you, Jeromy.  Takes a lot of courage to just pack up and move.  Kudos to you!!!

Hugs,
Shane
4/6/07   CD4 450, % 23, No VL
2/19/07 CD4 487, % 26, VL 47,500
1/4/07   CD4 357, % 27, No VL
10/3/06 CD4 500, % 26, VL 18,000
7/6/06   CD4 530, % 29, VL 83,800
4/6/06   CD4 555, % 28, VL 13,000

Offline Sky

• Myspace
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2006, 02:52:35 am »
Hey Jeromy!  Good to see things are going well for you.  Lucky you goin to Montreal lol, wish I was able to go meet all of ya's.
Poz since 2003.

Offline joemutt

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2006, 04:21:18 am »
I m glad you re back, I wondered what kept you  :)

Offline eirin

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2006, 05:43:53 am »
Good to see you back Jeromy!
Good luck with your new life!  :-*

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 04:52:45 pm »
How's the maraviroc been treating you?

Jay
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 05:15:49 pm »
Glad you're back, I missed you

:-*

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 05:27:23 pm »
Jer!!

I've been missin' you to no end! Good to know you made it to NC just fine...sorry you have to wait for that new place, but oh! what good things are in store for you right around the corner!!

You deserve the best of everything, doll!

Love,

Your 'Auntie Zeph' :-*
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline Eldon

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 05:34:57 pm »
Welcome Back Jeromy

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2006, 11:35:17 am »
Hi everyone, thank you all so much for your kind words...you all mean so much to me!! I love you all!!

Well, today is a big day...today, June 21, 2006 would have been mine and Steve's 9 year anniversary...it's a little weird...but oddly enough, I am a little sad, but on the other hand....I am not. I am not sure if that makes any sense at all...but it's true...

Oh and Jay...the Maraviroc is going well...it makes me poop and gives me gas!  ;D

Love you all to bits...I will read through and post more...
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline slyder

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2006, 11:10:44 pm »
Glad to hear you made it and your doing ok!  Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye.  I miss you man!
Jeff

Offline RobT

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2006, 02:47:17 am »
Yay! ur back. I have rarely checked these forums myself, but I am still glad that ur back.

RobT

9/27/2005-1st test results
Viral Load >1,000,000
CD4 204
CD4%age 18
CD4/CD8 ratio .23
11/24/2005- Sustiva/Truvada
04/18/2006
Viral Load 140
CD4 402
CD4%age .21
CD4/CD8 ratio .39
Next appt.-06/27/2006 (lab results)
Current meds: Atripla
VL: undetectable
CD4: 630

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 08:13:19 pm »
Well, I have 9 days left in this hotel...YAY!!! I can't wait...well good things are happening here...I have met someone..and we have been seeing each other for a bit over a week now...he's nice, I like him very much...we will see where it goes...I am taking it all one day at a time...

Anyway, I really love you all, and I am sooo looking forward to August in Montreal, and seeing all of you there...big slobbery kisses for you all...even the girls!! hehehehe

Anyway, I thought I would check in with you all and say hi!!
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline cubbybear

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2006, 08:34:40 pm »
Hey Jeromy.

I am really happy that things are going well for you, I wish for nothing but happiness in your future, you deserve it and more.  It almost seems like we're mirroring each other across the globe right now, ending relationships, moving (which I will be doing in a few months) and meeting someone new.

Be good Jeromy, and remember this cub loves ya.
xx
Matt

Offline Nadine

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 07:43:41 am »
Hi Jeromy,

I'm glad things are going so well for you! You sound really good!

I think this move, as scarey as it might have been at first, was the best thing that could have happened for you.

Keep smiling!  :-* there's a little peck on the cheek (from one of the girls!)

Take care

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.