Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:21:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773289
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 682
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 640
Total: 643

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Newbie here  (Read 4897 times)

Offline jazij1

• I have been + since 1987 & Im a pre-op Transsexual
    • my yahoo 360 profile page
Newbie here
« on: October 08, 2006, 12:07:02 am »
Hi Yall Im new here but not to HIV Ive been + for 19yrs.
Feb 11th will make 20. humm but havin some difficulty deciding if quantity outweights quality..... As a HIV+ Bi racial, heterosexual, Pre oprative nutered Transsexual  Female, its just tha quality is lacking It aint tha fact that I dont get my share of admires or my share of sex just tired of tha game n tha undacova brothas or those  HIV+ men who got all this baggage n live at home with mama unh unh aint havin it! LOL!! :D I got my own drama n baggage im tryin to carry and get rid of.

I will  admit I lead a very lonely exsistance most days AND NO! I DONT GOT THA OH POOR ME SYNDROME I got tha whats wrong with me why cant I find a goodlookin guy with a job his own house /apt SINGLE who (likes to eat at tha Y) ;) dont care if Im blk or white or a HIV+ transsexual. SYNDROME!!!!!  more to come later.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 12:09:27 am by jazij1 »
I've spent half my life tryin to get rid of my dick and the rest of my life tryin to get my hands on one!

Peace!

Jazi :-)

Offline Teresa

Re: Newbie here
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 01:34:25 am »

Glad you are here.

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline jazij1

• I have been + since 1987 & Im a pre-op Transsexual
    • my yahoo 360 profile page
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 01:48:12 am »
Aww Thx  ::)
I've spent half my life tryin to get rid of my dick and the rest of my life tryin to get my hands on one!

Peace!

Jazi :-)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 03:31:58 am »
Hey Jazi

Hi from NZ..and welcome to the family..hope you stick around and get to know us, and let us get to know you better.

Hugs
Jan :-*

P.S...great photo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Val

• Praxitèles -- Satyre au repos
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 04:00:10 am »
Hi, there!
A warm welcome to the forums! 

Val
___
___
Arthus Bertrand
http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/yann2/affichage.php?reference=TVDC%20YABFR084&pais=France
Ali Mahdavi
http://asyoudesireme.online.fr/index.htm
Richard de Chazal
http://www.richarddechazal.com/
Daniel Nassoy
http://www.danielnassoy.com/pages/galeries_portraits_2.html
Photography:
The word comes from the Greek words φως phos ("light"), and γραφίς graphis ("stylus", "paintbrush") or γραφή graphê, together meaning "drawing with light" or "representation by means of lines".

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 06:09:14 am »
Welcome! I hope you find this place as awesome as i do!
Positive since 1985

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 07:27:34 am »
Hello, welcome, you sound like someone who will make our forum even more full of colour! Hope tor ead more of you.

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline Cliff

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 07:59:03 am »
Hey Jazmine....welcome to aidsmeds.  Glad you found us and hope you find the one!

Cliff

Offline Alain

• I am.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2006, 10:19:15 am »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 09:20:23 pm by cowandalehouse »

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 11:07:06 am »
Howdy Jazmine!

Welcome to our family here. There are some great folks. I hope you find it as supportive as welcoming as I have.

So, make yourself comfy and let us know more about you.

HUGS,

Mark

Who also loves the photos. :)
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline blondbeauty

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 11:34:08 am »
Welcome to these forums! Hope we can know you better.
By the way...Sexy picture! ;)
Take care,
Juan
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Offline Iggy

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2006, 11:37:59 am »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:25:29 pm by Iggy »

Offline Christine

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2006, 12:25:45 pm »
Welcome Jazmine!!

Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline wellington

• Don't sweat the little things.
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 02:41:12 pm »
Welcome aboard. Great tagline - really dig the honesty of your expression.

Offline Eldon

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2006, 04:06:15 pm »
Hello Jaz, it is Eldon.

I wish to extend to you a warm WELCOME to the forums. here you will find understanding, communication, support, some cries, some laughter, and many of your questions relating to HIV/AIDS answered. We have a great group of people that are listening and answering as well. There is a lot of information on this site at your disposal as well. Please DO feel free to come to vent from time-to-time with whatever is on your mind.

Again, Welcome! and make the BEST of each Day!

Offline otherplaces

• Mutant Super Hero
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2006, 07:35:18 pm »

Big WELCOME Jazmine!  I think you'll find AM to be a warm beautiful place with many great people.

much love,
brian

Offline Basquo

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2006, 09:25:04 pm »
Hi Jazmine!  Welcome to a warm place. Everyone is most gracious; I received a heartfelt welcome when I eased myself in about a year ago, and have made several friends here, even have met several in person! It's amazing that all of the sudden I can say to others, "Oh, you know my friend Jan in New Zealand," or "My friends John and Trish in Kansas City," or "My friend Danny in San Antonio is performing this weekend..." you get the idea.

BTW, I saw you Yahoo! profile and you are a very goodlooking lady!  I especially liked the Ms. Jackson picture, and it seems you're looking a lot better than her these days!  :D

We're all different in our own way, and that is what makes this a great diverse place to chat, talk, boast, stand on a soapbox or have a freakout.  I myself, while I don't have cloven hooves as some may claim, am guilty of producing designer knockoffs, and getting caught! Seriously, tho, everyone is welcome, but you've introduced yourself in a most congenial fashion, and I'm sure you'll get at least a little something from being here.

Again, welcome Jazi!

Best,
Creighton
(Basquo)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.