Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Mental Health & HIV

I've never really dealt with depression that I wasn't able to to get out of

<< < (2/2)

Jim Allen:
Do you feel the ADHD treatment is helping? Wondering if you are taking stimulant or non-stimulant treatment?

--- Quote ---it's my Triumeq that is the freaking horse pill.
--- End quote ---

lol ;D Triumeg - Yeah, one pill a day, because they glued the three pills together was my first thought when I saw it. 

--- Quote ---The depression just sucks because used to I'd snap out of it within a day.  Now.. I'm good of a few hours but it's in the back of my head... just having a conversation in my brain.  I sometimes wish I was a true Multiple Personality that way I could actually have a conversation in my head, currently it's just a storm of thoughts that run around.

I know I'm being a whiney baby but now is the time I miss my Mom.  I could just call her and we could talk about everything and nothing but by the end of the call, we both felt better.

I know I'll get though it.  It's just when I hit that low point and just sit, stare and go blank, it creeps in and is like a weight holding in me place and my brain in a fog
--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time, and hopefully, things will get better soon, but depression isn't straightforward and can take time. One day at a time and you are not alone. Sending you hugs.

--- Quote ---anti anxiety, depression and ADHD meds
--- End quote ---

Besides the meds, are you doing additional care actions like engaging in any therapy sessions or peer sessions? Daily exercise?

BubbaPat:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on April 27, 2023, 04:41:35 am ---Do you feel the ADHD treatment is helping? Wondering if you are taking stimulant or non-stimulant treatment?

--- End quote ---
I'm on a milder does of Strattera...non stim.  The first dosage had me falling asleep, this one doesn't seem to be doing anything.

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on April 27, 2023, 04:41:35 am ---lol ;D Triumeg - Yeah, one pill a day, because they glued the three pills together was my first thought when I saw it. 

--- End quote ---
Agreed.

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on April 27, 2023, 04:41:35 am ---Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time, and hopefully, things will get better soon, but depression isn't straightforward and can take time. One day at a time and you are not alone. Sending you hugs.

--- End quote ---
Thanks.  Back at ya!!

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on April 27, 2023, 04:41:35 am ---Besides the meds, are you doing additional care actions like engaging in any therapy sessions or peer sessions? Daily exercise?

--- End quote ---
Not really.  I'm trying to get motivated to go to the gym at the same time, getting projects around the house done.  Coordinating the two just doesn't work.  Not sure if it's me or the drugs, or combo of both.

Bubba hugs!
Patrick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version