Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Mental Health & HIV

Considering Depression meds

<< < (3/3)

tryingtostay:
I haven't gotten on any depression meds but I'm beginning to think the Odefsey is partially to blame for the depression, partially.  I'm thinking of changing meds.  Are there any meds that do not have one of the side effects of depression?

Bunny:
I am having the same issue ( Not Seasonal ), I went fluoxetine-20mg in the morning, it is helping me a lot without any side effects.

I am trying YOGA and Meditation ( Everyday 1 Hour ) and these are gives me peace of mind.

CircularNatural:
I take Brintellix / Trintellix (Vortioxetine) which works better for me than classical SSRIs like escitalopram (Lexapro) or Paxil (paroxetine) which both gave me anorgasmia / low libido, while Brintellix seema to work better for me. Another option could be Viibryd (Vilazodone) which Is also newer and less side efx.
I suggest you discuss options with a Pdoc but definitely treat your depression. Take care

Tonny2:

ojo.                   Hello there!… I am glad that you are taking medication to have a better quality of life, we have to look for a way to try to live a normal life because thanks to Teh and Tae retrovirals we can make plans for the future.

When I feel down, I just think that that I have people who are leaving in worse situation than mine, that helped me a lot to keep moving on. That’s my medicine… please keep us posted…hugs

Ps. I hope you guys can understand my post, English is my second language and I am legally blind. I am dictating to my cell phone and it seems like my cell phone has. It’s on mind. AI maybe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version