Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:28:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 384
Total: 385

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Broken Condoms, Yes condoms... Please tell me  (Read 15899 times)

Offline Chikws

Broken Condoms, Yes condoms... Please tell me
« on: April 27, 2012, 12:58:20 am »
A 30 year old man. I have read the stories in this forum and are really encouraging am would like to share my terrible story.
Let the summary start “1st condom broke, 2nd condom broke, signs have shown up, isn’t it definite that am infected?”

On 17th March 2012 I went out and drunk excessively. Had sex with a CSW. 1st condom broke I guess due to much friction. I slowly pulled out and relaxed abit then the stupidity in me told me to wear another condom. A few minutes later it also broke and I knew things weren’t working. I pulled out and immediately noticed all the alcohol was nowhere in my mind. I am damn worried. During the condom breakages my penis definitely touched her vagina but for a period of not more than 5 seconds at each instance. About three weeks later I started feeling funny. Like worms moving all over my body somehow itchy but not that much. It has since concentrated around my stomach and the head beneath the hair as if some lice walking inside the skin. Lately I feel it only during the day and rarely at night even though I hardly get good sleep as I used to. After 28days I went for a VCT blood test which turned negative but was told to reconfirm at 3months. I can wait for 3months.  Some nausea feelings have since come up about 2 weeks now that are on and off with about 3 attempts to vomit but nothing has since come out. I did diarrhea once last week and I thought that’s it but has never continued. The same time I had a sweaty hot night yet it was evident that the weather was cold since it was actually raining. 2 days ago I have been feeling like a pimple coming up on one of my testis which is still not too clear though I have had such pimples on and off.

Please help me understand my extent of risk.

I feel I can’t wait for 3 months but don’t see any other options. I feel the world has come to an end for me.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: Broken Condoms, Yes condoms... Please tell me
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 01:38:24 am »
You had a risk.

A low level one, for sure (In my ten years on this forum I have yet to see an insertive partner test positive over a broken condom) but nonetheless, a risk.

There are many reasons why a condom (or condoms) fail. One is that perhaps you did not squeeze the reservoir tip at the end to make sure that A) no air got in there and B) the tip was empty and not pressed against your penis.

Using a condom correctly, there should be little if any breakage. Sadly, drinking plus condom usage often leads to breakage. Maybe if you practiced putting on on by yourself, sober, you could get into a habit that would carry over into your partying times? Not advocating excessive drinking and sex, of course. But it's a great idea to have that whole procedure down pat so that you don't have to think about it.

Thing is, though you should test at three months, the risk a vanishingly small. Not only is HIV much harder to pass from female to male, but the fact that you had a condom on at all means that you were protected until it broke. I would be startled if you tested positive.

But sadly, a test is a good idea. And hey, the world has not come to an end for you. Not until December, according to the Mayans, right? I have every faith that you will be okay.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Chikws

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 01:56:28 am »
Thank you for the response and encouragement message. allow me to ask you a stupid question though.

What can you tell of my symptoms? am sure they may not be new symptoms from your experience.am really worried.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 04:16:45 am »
Thank you for the response and encouragement message. allow me to ask you a stupid question though.

What can you tell of my symptoms? am sure they may not be new symptoms from your experience.am really worried.
HIV has no specific symptoms.

Offline Chikws

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 08:00:25 am »
Last week i visited another clinic and explained just what am feeling... the doctor looked at me and said i don't look sick.. He said they are going to do a stool test for bacteria which dint detect anything.... as stated earlier i did a HIV test at 28days and was negative...am feeling i should probable go for another test this wkend (at 6wks) because waiting for 3months seems so long...

what's your take on that?

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 08:18:29 am »
Last week i visited another clinic and explained just what am feeling... the doctor looked at me and said i don't look sick.. He said they are going to do a stool test for bacteria which dint detect anything.... as stated earlier i did a HIV test at 28days and was negative...am feeling i should probable go for another test this wkend (at 6wks) because waiting for 3months seems so long...

what's your take on that?

My take is that your poo is no more diseased than the poo of any other comparable human.

As Jonathan noted, you had a risk, that risk is very small and you will most likely test negative. But to be sure you have to wait 3 months.

That's just how it goes.

MtD

Offline Chikws

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 08:43:34 am »
MtD,

Thank you for your email.

Let me get some energy to wait for 3 months (hope i will make it) but will update you on any unfoldings.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 08:50:30 am »
MtD,

Thank you for your email.

Let me get some energy to wait for 3 months (hope i will make it) but will update you on any unfoldings.

Hope springs eternal.

MtD

Offline Chikws

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 11:23:47 am »
Tho  i thot i had gotten some energy after a few words of encouragement, new symptoms have come up , sore throat and cough with some fever at exactly 6 weeks is it too late or within the expected period? can i see a doctor for normal treatment? what else can i do? am desperate please.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 01:15:01 pm »
OK, stop with the desperation. Nothing has changed. There is nothing HIV-specific about your symptoms. Yes, see a doctor about them if they persist.

You still had only a low level risk and I expect you will test negative when you get tested.

Keep breathing nice deep and slow breaths in and out everytime you start tensing up. It really helps. I expect you to come out of this ok.
Andy Velez

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 08:16:02 pm »
There's a fairly nasty head cold going around. My place has been a veritable soup kitchen for all my friends, who I have not hugged in two weeks. My guess is you've got that.

Drink lots of fluids, get loads of sleep, and eat brothy soup. Avoid milk and cheese, as that makes the phlegm worse.

Also, HIV does not manifest itself in a respiratory illness (sore throat and cough). Whatever you have, it's not that.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline Chikws

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 12:09:32 pm »
Andy/jkinatl2,
Thank you for the responses. However i can try the drinks i hardly get good sleep these days. i fee like never before, been feeling nausea for over 2wks, funny movements all my body.Tho i know symptoms may not mean anything,am more than scared, am going through hell on earth.
By the way what's your take on my negative results at four weeks when these funny feelings had already started?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 01:03:05 pm »
The bottom line in all of this is still that you had a low level risk and that you will in all likelihood test negative at 3 months. You can do a test at 6 weeks. If you get another negative at that point then it points strongly to a conclusively negative result at 3 months.

Your symptoms are not in anyway suggestive of HIV. If they continue you should discuss them with your doctor.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:05:57 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline Chikws

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 02:47:58 am »
Thank you Andy,
Poor me... i think am going to die of stress.. last night i slept for not more than 2hrs...i woke up in the morning vomiting...vomiting...and now can feel those viruses moving within my body...is it that my worst fears have come true...could i have been "struck by lightening?" Poor creature..

Offline Chikws

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2012, 06:06:35 am »
Ann,

I found this note in one of your replies and it really encouraged me.

"In over ten years of answering questions in this forum, I've yet to see the insertive partner end up hiv positive due to a condom break and I do not expect you to be the first"~Ann

My question to myself is will i be the first one?... answer "probably but hope not...  "

Offline Chikws

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 02:32:29 am »
Ann, Andy and others... Please talk to me ...
i feel like my worst ever fears are coming true...

why on earth is this feeling of virus/bacteria like movements in my body is this persistent with prolonged nausea...

From your knowledge how long are the symptoms supposed to take before they can disappear... my mind is never at peace...

Please respond...

Offline Chikws

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 05:47:29 am »
Any one please!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 06:06:23 am »
It's six in the morning here in the USA. This forum
Is monitored by volunteers. I am sorry you are feeling hysterical. But there is really nothing more that we can tell you.

The notion of "feeling the virus move through your body" has zero basis in fact. Moreover , you've been registered in this forum for years. Like we have said, none of us has seen an Insertive partner end up positive over a condom break.

We simply lack the manpower to have people on hand 24/7 to address these irrational moments. I suggest you get on the phone tomorrow and find a counselor knowledgable in HIV transmission theory (along with cbt - cognitive behavioral therapy) that you can see. We simply cannot provide that service here.

You mentioned your worst fears are coming true? Insofar as your situation is concerned, so are ours. Your irrationality is bringing you beyond the scope of what this forum can possibly offer you.

*edited because I am exhausted and cannot type straight.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:08:09 am by jkinatl2 »

Welcome Thread

Offline Chikws

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 07:55:25 am »
jkinatl2,

Thank for your response.
However sorry for my "Irrational concerns" that were never meant to offend anyone..rather sharing my feelings, fears and i thought in turn i would get some information that could shed some light on to what could be happening... it's just out of desperation which could be driving me crazy and i hope you understand my situation...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 10:25:17 am »
There is nothing new or more we can tell you beyond what has been said already and repeatedly.

Ultimately we expect you to test negative and conclusively so.

You need to make a real effort to focus on other matters in your life while waiting to get tested. Doing that will make waiting a lot easier, but doing that is strictly up to you.

Andy Velez

Offline Chikws

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 09:26:55 am »
Thank you buddies... i know you wish me well... and will update you when time comes... but i can tell you it's alot of stress right now...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 09:44:15 am »
Chik,

Did you ever get that test at six weeks? It's been over eight weeks now and if testing is the only thing that will ease your mind, go test. I'm sure it will be negative and a negative at or after six weeks is HIGHLY unlikely to change.

Chill out. You're more likely to find a huge bag of American 100 dollar bills lying on your doorstep tomorrow morning than you are to end up positive over this very brief unprotected incident.

Make sure you read through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms correctly and with confidence. Remember to use water-based lube in future.  A correctly used and lubed condom rarely breaks.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Chikws

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 09:52:56 am »
Ann,
I never got the strength to do another test at six weeks simply because of the persistent symptoms. am however on a short holiday off work and hope to get the courage to do the test before end of next week. will definately update you.

thank you so much...i find hope in your(ann,andy,rapid,jkinatI2, mtd) replies..

Keep up the good work...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 10:04:01 am »
You don't need courage to get tested. You can go in and get it done with shaking knees.

The thing is we expect you to test negative because you had such a low level risk.

You can postpone testing as long as you like but you'd be doing yourself a big favor to get a test done now. A negative result at this point, (which is what we're expecting), will point very strongly to a conclusive negative result at 3 months.

But it's up to you. Either way I continue to expect you to come out of this ok.
Andy Velez

Offline Chikws

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2012, 07:58:25 am »
moderators,
remember your continued response is what has kept most people alive to the time of their conclusive test results and courage thereafter when things don’t turn to be that well on their results.
Now i think i have really concerns and nightmares. After my incidence and having read through different sites and noted my risk was quite low i had unprotected sex with my wife. We have a daughter “dad’s girl” 1.5yrs who had just stopped breastfeeding. Unfortunately i travelled on an official trip and she really bothered her mum who decided to cool her by breast milk and there she was back on full breast milk. 3 weeks ago she started flu-like symptoms, runny nose for a week and a deep cough. The runny nose was accompanied by an itchy rash at the back and below her abdomen which seems to be worse at night and she rarely gets some good sleep. We visited a doctor last week and were given some cough syrup with some anti-biotics where my cough has sort of gone while hers is still on 2nd week now. Our daughter has started developing some red spots on the face which after two three days turn to be pimple like and later disappear in about a week before others can reappear.
I recently discovered some dark sports (about ten) on the forehead of my wife and now as late as yesterday she had a rash on her back that seemed itchy, and has started a dry cough. She’s however not worried at all since she hasn’t suspected anything.
Common symptoms on all the three: - cough, gaggling stomachs (with very funny noises) and itchy skin.
All these symptoms seem to have some linking to the ARS symptoms.
I woke up today more confused than ever.
Does the ARS rash that sometimes appear become itchy?
Please give me some professional advise on how to handle the whole saga as am about to loose my mind.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2012, 08:30:53 am »
No, the ARS rash is not itchy. Frankly this is all self-created drama.

The only link in all of these "symptoms" is your guilt over having strayed and now you misinterpreting everything that happens or doesn't happen physically as another sign of HIV.

Cut it out. We're not going to continue to indulge you in this drama. You've been repeatedly told you had a very low level risk and are very likely to test negative. But instead of getting a 6 weeks test which would point the way toward testing negative, you continue with all of this drama.

If you keep coming back this way you are going to find yourself getting a 28 day Time Out from the site. Consider yourself warned.
Andy Velez

Offline Chikws

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 03:27:34 am »
Here I come to report back after a test I did on 16th May. (60 days post exposure)

It's a sigh of relief atleast for now... it was a rapid finger prick test which turned negative on the 60th Day post exposure.

Anyway though abit happy am more confused with the ongoing symptoms.

It was a government public hospital and the nurse dint want to take any questions.

1.   Negative at 60th. Has it ever turned positive at 12 weeks? What’s the likelihood?
2.  What generation is rapid finger prick test and how reliable is it at 60th day post exposure?
3.  Is there a chance that at 60th Day post exposure i haven’t produced detectable antibodies? Could the antibodies only be detectable after complete seroconversion?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2012, 03:37:10 am »
Here I come to report back after a test I did on 16th May. (60 days post exposure)

It's a sigh of relief atleast for now... it was a rapid finger prick test which turned negative on the 60th Day post exposure.

Anyway though abit happy am more confused with the ongoing symptoms.

It was a government public hospital and the nurse dint want to take any questions.

1.   Negative at 60th. Has it ever turned positive at 12 weeks? What’s the likelihood?
2.  What generation is rapid finger prick test and how reliable is it at 60th day post exposure?
3.  Is there a chance that at 60th Day post exposure i haven’t produced detectable antibodies? Could the antibodies only be detectable after complete seroconversion?

There is almost no chance you will test positive at 90 days. You're a drama queen of Gloria Swanson proportions.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2012, 05:18:55 am »
Chik,

You tested at eight and a half weeks. I've yet to see a six week negative go on to produce a positive result at three months, never mind an eight week. At that point it doesn't really matter what generation the test may have been.

The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks, with the average time to seroconversion being only 22 DAYS.

As I said to you the other week, Chill out. You're more likely to find a huge bag of American 100 dollar bills lying on your doorstep tomorrow morning than you are to end up positive over this very brief unprotected incident.

I'm fully expecting you to continue to test negative and so should you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Chikws

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2012, 05:47:08 am »
Mtd & Ann,

Your words really encourage my worried heart. Let me hope for the best during this difficult moment.

Days have been really been moving slowly... it's a lesson well learnt.

Thank you.............

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2012, 05:54:40 am »
Chik,

You're welcome.

Keep yourself busy with other things and the time will go much faster. Again, expect another negative result. That's exactly what you're going to get.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Chikws

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2012, 09:59:52 am »
Ann and Team,

Thank you very much.

I wouldn't mind keeping myself busy with other things but the disturbing symptoms keep my mind locked in the HIV ocean.

Offline Chikws

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 02:13:54 am »
Ann, Andy and team,

Though i have an 8.5week negative am still too worried of the persistent symptoms and i would request for your advise.

1. Approximately how long (on the higher side) is seroconversion supposed to last? 
2. Does the time one take in seroconversion affect the results. ie if you take long then you may also take longer to turn positive or rather take long to produce detectable antibodies.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 08:00:02 am »
Chik,

No, seroconversion symptoms don't last that long. The normally only last a week or two, if that.

If your symptoms had anything to do with hiv, you would have tested positive at 8.5 weeks. You didn't. You tested negative and that result is not going to change when you confirm at the three month point.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Chikws

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2012, 03:05:19 am »
I found a source of hope in this forum..

Offline Chikws

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2012, 05:51:38 am »
Am afraid I come from a 3rd world country so I tend to think a 3rd generation tests here (rapid finger prick test) could be comparable to a 1st generation test in your developed country where you are basing your statistics on. Here they say our window period is 6 months and not 3 months. Am not sure what their basis is.
Please clarify.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2012, 05:55:31 am »
Chik,

Third generation tests are the same no matter where in the world you live or get tested.

Many places still cling to the OUT-DATED six month window period. That doesn't make it right. Even the three month window period is conservative.

You need to stop posting and get on with your life while you wait for your conclusive THREE month test. There's nothing more we can tell you.

Your eight and a half week negative is NOT going to change.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Chikws

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2012, 03:26:29 am »
Update.
Last week at 12.5week mark post exposure i got tested with rapid finger prick and it came back negative. This week i have swollen lymph nodes on my groin and severe muscle and joint pains. Could it be late seroconversion on the 14th week post exposure?
Do i need further testing?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2012, 05:18:16 am »
Chik,

Go see a doctor. Whatever is going on has NOTHING to do with hiv.

You are conclusively hiv negative.

You do NOT have hiv!!!

If you read the Welcome Thread before posting like you're supposed to, you will have read the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Chikws

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2012, 04:43:48 am »
I talked to my doctor and he did a few tests but couldn’t diagnose me with anything but he strongly believes am HIV infected and that am undergoing late seroconversion. He thus advised that I go back with a current HIV test result.
Intending to take another test tomorrow at 3.5months mark post exposure but freaking so much.

Am having severe joint and muscle pain, swollen lymph nodes on groin, armpit and neck, mouth ulcers and funny movements with a noisy stomach (gastrointestinal infection??)
If I get another Negative then I’ll quite google and concentrate on seeking medical help elsewhere for my sickness.
But
How do i prepare for an HIV+ result just in case it does happen? Am scared to death.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2012, 04:51:47 am »
Move along. You don't have an HIV concern.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2012, 08:22:45 am »
Chik,

Your doctor, to be blunt, is an idiot. You were never likely to end up positive as the insertive partner following a condom break. I suggest you find a competent doctor.

I'm giving you that time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.