Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:05:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772955
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 461
Total: 462

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I'm here, I'm here  (Read 6588 times)

Offline zachysmom

I'm here, I'm here
« on: August 10, 2007, 10:10:07 pm »
Hi ladies,
I'm sorry so the long delay, my dad came to visit this week and really have not had time to read nor post anything. The other thread was getting to long so I decided to start a new one.
Cindy,
Thanks for all the concern, things have gotten better with the neck pain, now that I'm finally at a desk and not standing all day, I've been so busy I've not had to chance to try the heat thing yet, but I will this Sunday. I need to work this Saturday, but it's overtime so it's all good.
About the DN&C, I was offered one after I had  a bad miscarrage when I was 18, but I refused to have it because I was told the risks was possible scar tissue resulting which could inhibit pregnancy later on. Please talk with your doc about all the side effects of the procedure. Is it absolutely neccesary? Is there any other way of getting info? maybe a biopsy?.... God I hope there is another solution, that seems so harsh. Please let us know.

As far as work, it's okay, nothing new so far, I don't have a computer of my own yet, untill monday, even so they monitor all online activity, so I cant read or post on the forum during work hours.... :( :-[....which means my activity on this forum is going to be slowed up.....Sorry folks, but if anyone wants to email me with any questions, feel free, u might get a faster response that way, My email is lufthbyrd@yahoo.com

Thank you all for  alll the support and love you have sent my way, with out honestly i would be lost. I really look forward to reading the posts every time i"m online, u women out there are trully inspirational.......
Much love,
Nicole
From Russia with love,
Nicole

Offline ubotts

Re: I'm here, I'm here
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 02:34:47 pm »
 ;) You take care of you first..ok..don't worry about posting ..post when u can.. I would
hate it if  u lost your job due to posting or making calls from your job..
When u have time, call me ok..Glad u posted so i know whats going on with you..
If you dont call me, i can always check in our forum and find your monkeyass somewhere
among the forums...luv n stuff Beth... :-*
Live Love Laugh and dance like no ones watching.
Laughter is the best medicine, so try to have a laugh everyday..Even if your not feeling your best, think about something that was funny at one time in your life and work with it..   :o)

Offline zachysmom

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 11:12:59 pm »
Love you too, Beth....you always make me smile.... ;D ;D ;D

Nicole
From Russia with love,
Nicole

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 01:29:05 am »
Glad you're alright, zachy'smom.  Please take care of yourself. :-*
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline zachysmom

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 11:51:52 pm »
Thanks ladies,
I must be getting tired cause i've been missing spelling all of my post....lol' ;)
From Russia with love,
Nicole

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 05:52:13 am »
Hi Nic~

I need you GF, my neck is driving me crazy and I know you have the same troubles.  I am a wreck and don't know what to do.  Stopped the pill, too.  Last one was on Friday, after 18 years -- I need advice!  I hope you're alright with the new job and everything. 

See you soon.

~Cindy
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline zachysmom

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 10:10:55 pm »
Cin,
Glad you stopped the pill too. Don't worry nothing will happen for a while, in fact i'm still waiting for my period to start on "normal". But no worries you will not be growing any weird hairs in weird places and such.......
I will keep you posted with the latest..

MY Neck is killing me, I can't seem to get the crink out, first it's the left side, now the right, I hate my chair at work, I'm supposed to get a new one, but the ergo lady is on vacation....woe is me.

As far as jobs, have you tired a Union. They pay really well. Temp agencies are great for getting your foot in the door for permanent postions, but if it's not panning out, maybe try a perfessional scout, people who actively get you interviews for positions that may not be posted yet or seeking temp work. Alot of exec's use this option.....one last thing and I'm done on the advice (sorry Cindy, if I ramble)......look on Craigslist.com, they have good postings sometimes...

Later gator,
Nicole
From Russia with love,
Nicole

Offline zachysmom

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 12:44:30 am »
Extreme back pain...... :( :'(
I was in so much pain yesterday I actually called the doc. Told her I thought I had a kidney infection, since the pain was coming in waves all day long.
Good news it's not kidney, it's muscular.
And I got my period on top of it all yesterday too. (but now I can try out that Nuvaring on Sunday)........
So I'm sorry ladies if I'm not posting that much, but I'm in really bad pain and pms-ing to boot......but it's comforting to read all the posts.......

much love,
Nicole
From Russia with love,
Nicole

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 03:39:43 pm »
Hi Nic,

So sorry to hear about the back pain.  It doesn't go away if you sit idle, and that's all I am doing lately.  I have to walk a little or just get out and about and it helps it some. 

I was getting ready to PM you cause I hadn't seen you post in quite awhile.  Say HI to us in the Dating thread next time so we all know you're OK.  We miss you!

~Cindy
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.