Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:01:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 377
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 336
Total: 337

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Eric & William at 3 years  (Read 7727 times)

Offline Life

• Member 2005
Eric & William at 3 years
« on: July 30, 2006, 03:01:01 pm »
Will & Family

Thanks for putting up with me the past 3 years.  You are the love of my life and you give my life meaning.  I know this past year has been ruff for us and more so, for me.  Thank you for grounding me.  Thank you for protecting me and telling me things are going to be ok.  That our lives together will go on for awhile longer.  Everyday you are in my life gives me what I need.  

& to you all...

Thanks to everyone here who has helped me keep focused on the positives of being +ve..   I know this place has made a heep a difference in keeping our relationship moving forward...  

Love

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
Re: Eric & William at 3 years
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 03:09:10 pm »
I'm all moist...erm, well, maybe I should just say I'm all misty-eyed. What's happening to me -- the exasperated cynic who frowned upon public expressions of love? I'm being "corrupted" by the forums. And Eric, I really ought to report you to the moderators... for being one of the sweetest, sanest people I've encountered here.

:)
Jay
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline Alain

• I am.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 03:22:40 pm »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 08:15:20 pm by cowandalehouse »

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 03:37:31 pm »
Happy Anniversary guys!

Eric, I am proud of you, I think you are doing great!
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 04:04:07 pm »
Happy Anniversary Eric & Will !!!

Regards,

The Canuck

Edited : As I realized the message was mostly for Will...so my joke was inappropriate.  ;D

Offline angels4kelly

• IT JUST IS!!.....OKAY!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 04:39:27 pm »
Dear Eric,
Thank you for sharing part of your life here on these forums.
You have made a difference in my life and I hope you'll continue to share your ups & your downs here with us.

By the way, you & Will make a grat looking couple! ;D

You look very happy.

Wishing you
Love
&
Peace always,
Kelly

POSITIVE SINCE-10/1990
CD4-610
CD4%-29.3
VL-UNDETECTABLE
VIREAD,VIRACEPT, EPZICOM

MOST RECENT...
10/9/2006
CD4's-714
CD4%-30%
VL-Undetectable
DIAGNOSES POSITIVE 10/90
SAME MEDS, VIREAD, VIRAMUNE, EPZICOM.

SHOOT FOR THE MOON! YOU MAY MISS,
BUT YOU'LL LAND IN THE STARS :)

Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.

Failure is not in falling down,
but the staying down

Offline Teresa

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 04:43:37 pm »
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Heres wishing you two many more happy years together!

Hugs to both of you
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline Eldon

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 07:16:20 pm »
Hello Eric, it is Eldon. Happy Anniversary and I wish you many more to come!

Offline bear60

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 07:20:32 pm »
Good going Eric.... you know I have said this to you before:  You are very, very lucky to have William .
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 08:33:18 pm »
Hello Eric And William,

Wishing you guys the very best, and many more years together !!

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 09:03:22 pm »
Dear Eric & Will,

Congratulations on your anniversary, gentlemen!!

I wish you every good thing that life can offer..........

<<<HUGS>>>

Gee, I miss those roses!!

Love,

Zephyr :-*
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 05:42:32 am »
Aw Eric, you're such a sweet guy and Will is so lucky to have you. Scratch that, you're lucky to have each other!

Here's to many more...

Ann

[attachment deleted by admin]
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 11:41:29 am »
Well Eric.  I can safely say that your relationship with Will has been a highlite on these forums.

Thank you, and here's to many more years.

Offline Robert

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 12:58:38 pm »
Well, Eric, congratulations.  Will, his family, you, your family and all of us here....we're all real lucky. 

What a beautiful day for a picnic out on the Frying Pan!

robert

Offline blondbeauty

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 03:35:04 pm »
Congratulations Eric and Will!
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 08:31:28 pm »
My heart is very moved from what you have said to me and William..  I feel very fortunate to have friends such as you.  I have only been around a very short time in the scheme of HIV but I feel like a part of this family even more so now..  There have been so many ups and downs this past year, but our love for eachother has only grown and compounded itself.  I know the isolation of living where we do makes it difficult to be amongst others like us, but this family has helped ease that feeling of loneliness.   We have celebrated birthdays, we have concured obstacles and we have proven love wins over fear everytime.  We have seen desperation, we have seen acts of kindness.  What better place for me to tell you of our anniversary and hopes for all of our better futures...  Today, my heart sings, but tomorrow, it may not.  But for now,  I am truly happy.... :)

Love you GUYS!

Offline Blixer

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 10:08:47 pm »
Congratulations Eric and Will!  A great milestone for both of you and it has been great to have enjoyed your friendship these past six months. You have both been a great help to me and I know you have been there to support each other through all of this.  I wish you the best as you move forward and many many many happy years together.  You two make a very cute couple and it is great that you care for each other so much!!!  Happy Anniversary!!!!  Enjoy life!!!
David
Diagnosed 1/9/06
8/27/2007 CD4 598, 29%, VL 58 (72 wks)
11/19/2007 CD4 609, 30%, VL < 50 (84 wks)
2/11/2008 CD4 439, 27%, VL <50 (96 wks)
5/5/2008 CD4 535, 28%, VL <50 (108 wks)
10/20/2008 CD4 680, 28%, VL <50 (132 wks)
Changed to Atripla in 2012
1/14/2013 CD4 855, 35%, VL <40

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 07:02:41 am »
Happy Anniversary Eric and William! I wish you both A long, happy life together. God Bless you both.
Positive since 1985

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 10:11:15 am »
Eric and Will,

Happy anniversary! Eric, you are probably the sweetest person I know. The fact you are also an absolute lunatic (anyone who lives where it snows as much as it does in your back yard would have to be) makes you even dearer to me. Ordinary people are so boring!  ;D

I am very happy for you both and wish you many, many more years together.

HUGS,

Mark

"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.