Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:31:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 355
Total: 357

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Spring into Summer 2014...  (Read 39089 times)

Offline mitch777

Spring into Summer 2014...
« on: March 11, 2014, 04:35:47 pm »
I know, I know, Spring isn't technically here yet but it felt like it today for the first time this year. Sunny and in the mid 60's! Yay!!!  :)

Rain tomorrow and snow flurries on Thursday with low temps back into the teens.  :(

What a lonnnnng winter. Wishing it a fond kick in the butt farewell!
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

Re: Spring into Summer 2014...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 04:39:20 pm »
Are the daffodils pushing up through the ground in your area yet? 

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 04:44:40 pm »
YAY for spring ( almost ) . I was able to get out and do a little gardening today and it felt greeeat .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 04:47:06 pm »
Are the daffodils pushing up through the ground in your area yet?

lol. I wouldn't know. We still have snow covering most of the ground but much of it melted today. I think after tomorrows rain we will see the lawn for the first time in months.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 04:48:57 pm »
YAY for spring ( almost ) . I was able to get out and do a little gardening today and it felt greeeat .

I did too although I was pruning while standing in the snow. I couldn't help myself. lol.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 04:51:16 pm »
Yesterday it was in the 50's.  Tonight, winter storm warning.  5-8" forecasted right now.  So, so sick of winter!
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2014, 04:52:56 pm »
Its 78 here right now and I'm loving it . Tomorrow night its back down to 28 but that is common here this time of year .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 04:56:48 pm »
Yesterday it was in the 50's.  Tonight, winter storm warning.  5-8" forecasted right now.  So, so sick of winter!

Oh no!!! I heard from my sister a few days ago in Minnesota and she said they still have feet of snow. I feel for you Betty. Now get back on your walker and leave the shoveling to someone else Wonderwoman!

ps- I'm headed outside to soak in what's left of the day. :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 04:59:41 pm by mitch777 »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 08:32:06 pm »
It was 84 here today in Gods country.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline mitch777

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 08:45:29 pm »

I guess I'm in hell then.  :'( :)

Offline buginme2

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 09:26:46 pm »

Ugh. That sounds nice.  Today was a rare sunny almost spring day.  I was at the gym earlier and it seemed that everyone had a spring in their step.  Walking home it seemed like everyone was wearing shorts and just happy the sun had finally come out.

It was a balmy 55 degrees.  :)

Back to rain tomorrow..the ten day forecast shows rain mostly.  It could be worse...could be snow.  I'm tired of winter.   But, I'm heading out of town this week to a sunny paradise..it's the only way to survive in rain land.
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline wolfter

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 09:28:05 pm »
It was so nice yesterday and today.  I think this has been the longest I've ever went without riding my bikes. 

depending on the channel you watch, we might also get hit with a bunch more snow starting tonight.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 10:49:24 pm »
It got up to 77 here today.  You could get a sunburn today.  But, cold is back tomorrow and wind chills in single digits.  Oh, and snow showers.  But, it is suppose to warm back up by the weekend.  All the spring bulbs are coming up now.  The hyacinth were first, but now the tulips have caught up.

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 10:59:15 am »
London is bathed in Sun and has been for a few days. I completely overdid it on Sunday and am paying for it now.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 05:14:35 pm »
Yesterday we got 5" of snow, and the temp dropped to 3F overnight.  That was without the wind chill. 

I went to Kroger and don't have a garage, so had to clean off the car.  The stuff was frozen, and I had to use the snow brush like a hammer, to get through it and get it off my car. 

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE SPRING?  The weatherman said he believes it's going to be a cooler summer than normal with all the ice on the great lakes.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 06:08:08 pm »
We will drop into the upper 20s here tonight.  March living up to its true nature. We have had so many blooms come out during the past week.  The Bradford Pear trees are popping with blossoms and of course the Forsythia is going crazy. 

Offline Theyer

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2014, 03:38:13 pm »
Yesterday we got 5" of snow, and the temp dropped to 3F overnight.  That was without the wind chill. 

I went to Kroger and don't have a garage, so had to clean off the car.  The stuff was frozen, and I had to use the snow brush like a hammer, to get through it and get it off my car. 

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE SPRING?  The weatherman said he believes it's going to be a cooler summer than normal with all the ice on the great lakes.

I don,t know where to begin.

Why don,t you just go clime Everest know you have some time off work coz you broke your hip.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 07:19:59 pm »
Today we got a taste of the 30s again with rain...uuugh!   Friday will be the day...72°F (22°C), sunshine, and morning coffee on the porch with my kitties. 

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 06:18:53 pm »
PLEASE NOTE: DC Cherry blossoms usually have a "peak" bloom date of April 4. Last month they predicted it would be delayed until the 9th this year. They just updated it to the 13th.

Also, it's a lesser known fact that 15 years after Japan donated trees to DC they also did the same to Philadelphia's Fairmont Park (the largest landscaped urban park in the world -- sorry, Wumpy) and our "peak" bloom is usually 10-14 days after DC so I guess we're looking at the last day of April.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 07:01:41 pm »
PLEASE NOTE: DC Cherry blossoms usually have a "peak" bloom date of April 4. Last month they predicted it would be delayed until the 9th this year. They just updated it to the 13th.

Also, it's a lesser known fact that 15 years after Japan donated trees to DC they also did the same to Philadelphia's Fairmont Park (the largest landscaped urban park in the world -- sorry, Wumpy) and our "peak" bloom is usually 10-14 days after DC so I guess we're looking at the last day of April.

When I worked on K Street (DC) we would walk down during our lunch break to see them.  Driving would not be possible unless you have several hours to deal with the traffic.  West River Drive in (Phila) or even a drive through Kenwood (Bethesda, MD) will give you a good dose of beautiful cherry blossoms and you don't have to deal with all the 'tour-ons'. 

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 08:22:22 am »

I don,t know where to begin.

Why don,t you just go clime Everest know you have some time off work coz you broke your hip.

I'm actually working somewhere else now.  I facilitate a women's group, and arrange speakers (doctors, drug reps since they provide dinner), plan outings, etc.      Myself and an old friend will also be forming an activism group in the future, after he gets his hips replaced (what is it with everyone's bones).

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2014, 06:37:50 pm »
Weeeee! Here we go....

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2014, 07:00:11 pm »
95!!!  Its summmmmmmmmmer  !!!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2014, 07:17:47 pm »
95!!!  Its summmmmmmmmmer  !!!

BREAK OUT THE CORONAS!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Theyer

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2014, 07:42:11 am »
BROKEN INTO THE MID 50,s but very sunny in London today , can get away with just a tee shirt and jumper. The heady freedom off it all . The best bit about not living in constant rain ,February, is that the dog does not have to have a shower after each mud splattered walk.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2014, 09:50:35 am »
Weeeee! Here we go....

95F is too hot, not just for late March but for any day.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2014, 03:58:39 pm »
I was wrong today we soared into the mid sixties and it was bliss , so good to see my lypo tummy on no arse chopstick legs reflected in shop windows , time to head for the Orkney,s and quickly Tonto.

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2014, 11:51:24 pm »
Made it to 80 here today.  And, it was a beautiful day-- barely a cloud.  But, around 7pm, we got thunder and lightning with some rain.  And, the Today Show was here LIVE this morning, reporting on Louisville being ranked worst city for allergies.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2014, 06:20:14 pm »
So, I bought these at BJ's of all places. I couldn't resist.  ;)

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2014, 12:33:01 am »
Mark,

You seem to know a lot about plants.  Our tulips did not come back very well this year.  I've always heard you really need to plant new bulbs, especially tulips, every fall to insure a good display.  Tulips need a lot of phosphorous or something to continue to do well.  I noticed only the yellow came back, which makes me think the other colors need more food to come back.  Otherwise, why only the yellow coming back. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 09:50:49 am »
Ted, we used to dig our bulbs up annually and store them in basement, then replant them.

link

Offline Theyer

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 09:54:34 am »
Mark,

You seem to know a lot about plants.  Our tulips did not come back very well this year.  I've always heard you really need to plant new bulbs, especially tulips, every fall to insure a good display.  Tulips need a lot of phosphorous or something to continue to do well.  I noticed only the yellow came back, which makes me think the other colors need more food to come back.  Otherwise, why only the yellow coming back.

Only if you believe the people who sell Tulip bulbs.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2014, 09:58:27 am »
Ted, we used to dig our bulbs up annually and store them in basement, then replant them.

link

Ditto

Smaller bulbs can be left dug up the grown clumps separated. Lots off work saved if bulbs planted in containers.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 10:03:11 am »
I have been spending a fortune every spring replacing plants in my containers and pots outside ... I have huge pots . Today I will finish up the task of planting things in them that will come back next year ... I'm using hosta and native southern woodland ferns and Autumn ferns as well as hydrangea . A big showy pot of hosta will come back and get better every year and then all I have to do is add smaller pots of plants for color every single year . By the end of today my yard will have over a hundred new plants in pots or growing in the ground, its been allot of work but it will done and mostly maintenance free for years to come .   

Edited to add . The squirrels have thrown almost every thing I planted yesterday aside and made a huge mess . Its on now . I will be adding bone meal and red pepper to all my plants today .
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 10:59:02 am by Jeff G »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 11:06:47 am »
My sister has 6 very large Pots off Hosta,s which for 20 years delight , wise move , plus there are many leaf varieties , Very useful elegant plant.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2014, 11:07:53 am »
My sister has 6 very large Pots off Hosta,s which for 20 years delight , wise move , plus there are many leaf varieties , Very useful elegant plant.

They are so lush and easy ... one of my favorite backdrops in the garden .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 11:13:59 am »
By the end of today my yard will have over a hundred new plants in pots or growing in the ground, its been allot of work

Gerrrrlllll, you must be super-jacked up today on the synthetic white horse.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2014, 11:27:37 am »

Well if that is the case lucky him , the Garden benefitted , neighbours the world. A day not wasted.

Off course it could be sheer bloody will power and still the above stands.

What ever way aintnobodiesbiznezzif i do or dont.

As well bought up folk say.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2014, 11:34:47 am »

This thread is for people who can feel and express joy for other peoples interest and may not be the right fit for you . Its really our fault for not making this clear from the start so don't despair .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2014, 11:51:42 am »
This thread is for people who can feel and express joy for other peoples interest .

Look what I made!

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2014, 12:35:33 pm »
Look what I made!

Excellent point . Its not always easy to express joy .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Theyer

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2014, 01:35:26 pm »
Look what I made!

I have an interest in Naieve /folk Art . It has a certain charm.

But mostly I like unfettered enthusiasn therefore the piece should never be divorced from it,s title.

Look what I made !---------pure joy.

Offline wolfter

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2014, 02:33:03 pm »
The flower garden that I didn't even know I had already bloomed and died.   :(  They bloomed for one day before the snow storm killed them.  I didn't even get to take a picture and now I'll have to wait another year to find out what kind they are.

The Lily garden might actually be too full.  No flowers yet, but lots of greenery. 
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline zach

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2014, 03:03:26 pm »
today i gardened! in our zone, it always worked to put the spring annuals out on easter. crawled around the mostly, must look the fool to passerby. but i did it, and got it done. now i can barely stand. planted the annual beds in front, a large elephant ear at the end of one bed of impatiens. put out all of grannies bird seed feeders, and hummingbird nectar, and and suet blocks. the dogwoods are in full bloom. the cherries had their show last couple weeks. the daffodils over my dogs grave are fading. all the azaleas are blooming. forsythia everywhere. this old bungalow may be decaying, but i'll spruce it up my last season here, just for my grannies memory. its a cute place really

in the backyard, i have had some cut stumps of white oak i cut down years ago, air drying for woodworking. i inoculated them about three years ago with turkey shelf mushroom spores. today i noticed the first flush of shelves covering some of them. the mushroom is inedible, but has a strange biological way of staining its territory black, blue, purple, violet, and each growth stays in its own area. it creates wild markings on the wood, can't wait to see the figuring.

losing the ability to walk normally, temporary hopefully i recover more mobility, has made me remember the things i used to do more. if i have my arms and hands, i can still work wood. i can still garden, may have to change some techniques. maybe ms p is right, i should be an industrious hillbilly and grow gourmet mushrooms for profit and not just pleasure

this place has been good to my family. finally selling it will be a little heartbreak. four generations raised here, and this is the house granny raised so many of the cousins at the same time, she did it alone. heathens and hellions. selling this house, cashing out bonds my grandfather set up for me still in the womb. it all makes getting a place possible. and paw did it all when i was just a baby. its kind of heavy thinking how much i owe my grandparents.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2014, 03:50:45 pm »
I can look out my window and see three trees amongst the concrete, bricks and asphalt.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2014, 05:29:17 pm »
Mark,

I think we talked about tulips in last years spring/summer thread. Summary from what I can recall:
I don't grow them even though they are beautiful. Voles! And yes, they do take effort. I've heard that digging them up as referred to by Miss P. but there is no way I'm doing that for a week or two of blooms. Also remember Mecch talking about them I think the perfect mix of soil conditions might make life easier but alas I don't live in or near the Alps.

I have been spending a fortune every spring replacing plants in my containers and pots outside ... I have huge pots . Today I will finish up the task of planting things in them that will come back next year ... I'm using hosta and native southern woodland ferns and Autumn ferns as well as hydrangea . A big showy pot of hosta will come back and get better every year and then all I have to do is add smaller pots of plants for color every single year . By the end of today my yard will have over a hundred new plants in pots or growing in the ground, its been allot of work but it will done and mostly maintenance free for years to come .   

Edited to add . The squirrels have thrown almost every thing I planted yesterday aside and made a huge mess . Its on now . I will be adding bone meal and red pepper to all my plants today .

Good move! Perennials are cheaper in the long run. I think I spend about $25 a year on annuals for some splashes of constant color. Never had a squirrel problem here. Will this be like Caddy Shack?

today i gardened! in our zone, it always worked to put the spring annuals out on easter. crawled around the mostly, must look the fool to passerby. but i did it, and got it done. now i can barely stand. planted the annual beds in front, a large elephant ear at the end of one bed of impatiens. put out all of grannies bird seed feeders, and hummingbird nectar, and and suet blocks. the dogwoods are in full bloom. the cherries had their show last couple weeks. the daffodils over my dogs grave are fading. all the azaleas are blooming. forsythia everywhere. this old bungalow may be decaying, but i'll spruce it up my last season here, just for my grannies memory. its a cute place really

in the backyard, i have had some cut stumps of white oak i cut down years ago, air drying for woodworking. i inoculated them about three years ago with turkey shelf mushroom spores. today i noticed the first flush of shelves covering some of them. the mushroom is inedible, but has a strange biological way of staining its territory black, blue, purple, violet, and each growth stays in its own area. it creates wild markings on the wood, can't wait to see the figuring.

losing the ability to walk normally, temporary hopefully i recover more mobility, has made me remember the things i used to do more. if i have my arms and hands, i can still work wood. i can still garden, may have to change some techniques. maybe ms p is right, i should be an industrious hillbilly and grow gourmet mushrooms for profit and not just pleasure

this place has been good to my family. finally selling it will be a little heartbreak. four generations raised here, and this is the house granny raised so many of the cousins at the same time, she did it alone. heathens and hellions. selling this house, cashing out bonds my grandfather set up for me still in the womb. it all makes getting a place possible. and paw did it all when i was just a baby. its kind of heavy thinking how much i owe my grandparents.

I can't believe you are out there doing this after what you just went through! Hats off! Must be hard to let go of your grandparents property.

After an extra long winter here I jumped into applying mulch with too much gusto. My back has been a mess for over a week. The weather here has been so nice and I feel helpless to do more than pick up a few twigs. I hear you loud and clear about your wanting to exceed your limitations.

The mushroom stuff sounds fascinating.

The flower garden that I didn't even know I had already bloomed and died.   :(  They bloomed for one day before the snow storm killed them.  I didn't even get to take a picture and now I'll have to wait another year to find out what kind they are.

The Lily garden might actually be too full.  No flowers yet, but lots of greenery. 

Greg,
No, the lily garden is not too full. Sit tight and wait till July to enjoy the blooms.

I can look out my window and see three trees amongst the concrete, bricks and asphalt.

How about putting two potted plants on your steps? You could wear gloves during the process to keep your manicured nails clean my dear and you will enjoy them from now til the first frost. That's what city folk do to beautify the neighborhood.

Look what I made!

Very nice. lol.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2014, 05:39:26 pm »
I put pepper and bone meal around and in my plants and nothing was touched last night . The squirrels dig in my planters every single morning the whole 6 years I have been living here ... but this seemed to work . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2014, 06:20:51 pm »
I put pepper and bone meal around and in my plants and nothing was touched last night . The squirrels dig in my planters every single morning the whole 6 years I have been living here ... but this seemed to work .

I use bird shot in my squirrels asses. It seems to work.

I do however have a couple squirrels that have taken up residence in my attic. They can chew through wiring so I need to evict them soon. But its a pain in the ass to get them out.

OH PS: Tonight I will be absent as I will be attending the 70th annual Texas Cavaliers River Parade (part of the 18 day Fiesta celebration) on the world famous San Antonio River Walk! This Isnt some cheesy "Mummy Parade" or whatever they do in Philly, THIS IS THE REAL DEAL PEOPLE!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:32:07 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Theyer

« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2014, 06:31:18 pm »
I use bird shot in my squirrels asses. It seems to work.

I do however have a couple squirrels that have taken up residence in my attic. They can chew through wiring so I need to evict them soon. But its a pain in the ass to get them out.

There is evidence off fairness contained with in .^^^^^^

Offline Theyer

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2014, 06:40:33 pm »
http://cavaliers.zenfolio.com/p124812270/h210159bc#h210159bc

My favourite pic from the not at all camp as a row off Tents Day off celebration web site, which my thanks Mr Wump it has truly cheered and I have sent it to many off my friends.

Is it not full off Joy , its my new screen saver.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:43:14 pm by Theyer »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.