Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:12:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 251
Total: 252

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Bucko and the infamous baby avatar  (Read 6889 times)

Offline JeffInNYC

Bucko and the infamous baby avatar
« on: June 04, 2006, 10:23:44 am »
Where'd they go?   ::)

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
Re: Bucko and the infamous baby avatar
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 10:25:12 am »
nounours,

bring your baby avatar back.

Sign the petition right now.

Ton coco
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline JeffInNYC

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 10:31:15 am »
Bisous

Offline Iggy

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 10:40:37 am »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:58:43 pm by Iggy »

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 10:49:49 am »
It will shock many to learn that Bucko the Depraved was in fact at one time an infant. For a while he posted a sepia (yup sepia) shot of himself as a fat cheeked babe.

I, for one, (having an extensive collection of baby Bucko pix) much prefer his current pop art offering.

MtD

Offline JeffInNYC

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 10:51:14 am »
I remember a pic of Bucko, circa 1978 I think, as an 18 year old, having very nice thighs.

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 10:55:19 am »
Hmm, possibly be out rehearsing the deftness of carnal abuse?

Methinks an answer will show itself soon enough

Offline Iggy

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 10:58:08 am »
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:57:22 pm by Iggy »

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 02:27:50 pm »
-Prefers Brent now-.
 :D

Only one baby around here, damnit.

Offline JeffInNYC

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 02:35:59 pm »
Nobody puts baby in the corner!
I hated that movie. LOL

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 10:48:56 am »
Matty described the baby pic well enough, except that he omitted how incredibly adorable I was before my teeth broke through.  :D

My present avatar as a (slightly) doctored version of a digital photo I took about two months ago. I fiddled with the contrast and color (as I am not nearly so red) until I got something of the intended results, which I posted here to inaugurate my presence in the new fora.

Those with loooooog memories (Matty, most assuredly) might remember whan I joined AIDSmeds and posted a pen-and-ink drawing of Theda Bara I'd done many years ago as my avatar. It was cool, but I think the reference was too obscure and made me seem...well...odd.

A photo taken of me in 2001 during the Tall Ships parade in Boston, all tanned and gleaming in the sun, provoked the funniest reaction. A WW in the former Fears forum threatened to "wipe the smile off" my face after I responded less than empathetically to his rants over some unwarranted panic (perhaps the doorknob licker or peep-show wanker? Who knows?). It was up forever, but made me somewhat uneasy because it showed me at a time when I was twenty pounds heavier, before Kaletra starved all the fat out of my face.

I was stuck with the baby avatar (which was only supposed to be temporary) after Hurricaine Katrina fritzed my all-in-one and i could no longer scan images into my computer. It was a result of my recent escapades (noted elsewhere) that led me to dig the digital camera out and take some more recent photos of my mug.

Anyways, thank you, Jeffie, for the honorable mention  :-*

Bisous,
B

PS: Hermie: You were the only one who loved the baby avatar, nounours, alas!

PSS: Iggy: The baby pic was too cute, actually, by half. I was posed resting my head on an arm bent for the camera, big open toothless grin on my face, eyes preternaturally aware. It WAS a tad creepy.

PPSS: And it really IS sepia. I was born during the Eisenhower administration in an era of high sentimentality.
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 11:15:01 am »
No one puts baby in the corner.  Damn that was funny.
LMAO.

Bucko's cute no matter what age.

Sae
Meh.

Offline JeffInNYC

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 07:25:19 am »
No one puts baby in the corner.  Damn that was funny.
LMAO.

Bucko's cute no matter what age.

Sae

I thought it was hilarious - at least at the time I typed it. LOL

Yes Bucko is a hot one...I still love that pic of him circa 1978...damn the set of thighs on him!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.