Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:04:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772953
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 473
Total: 473

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: SASA39 I can bearly keep from laughing  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Dachshund

SASA39 I can bearly keep from laughing
« on: August 20, 2007, 06:15:54 pm »
Hey Al, if this is what you feed the bears, what in the hell do you feed the lions?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/08/20/bear.death.reut/index.html

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
Re: SASA39 I can bearly keep from laughing
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 06:49:16 pm »
that is just awful!

I hope he gave the bears indigestion!
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline manchesteruk

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 06:57:38 pm »
If you thought that was a bad way to go how about this.  Brings new meaning to humping!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6954728.stm

A woman in Australia has been killed by her pet camel after the animal may have tried to have sex with her.  The woman was found dead at the family's sheep and cattle ranch near the town of Mitchell in Queensland.  The woman had been given the camel as a 60th birthday present earlier this year because of her love of exotic pets.

The camel was just 10 months old but already weighed 152kg (336lbs) and had come close to suffocating the family's pet goat on a number of occasions.  On Saturday, the woman apparently became the object of the male camel's desire.  It knocked her to the ground, lay on top of her and displayed what the police delicately described as possible mating behaviour.

"I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing," the Associated Press news agency quoted Queensland police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory as saying.  Young camels are not normally aggressive but can become more threatening if treated and raised as pets.
Diagnosed 11/05

"Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 07:46:00 pm »
If you thought that was a bad way to go how about this.  Brings new meaning to humping!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6954728.stm

A woman in Australia has been killed by her pet camel after the animal may have tried to have sex with her.  The woman was found dead at the family's sheep and cattle ranch near the town of Mitchell in Queensland.  The woman had been given the camel as a 60th birthday present earlier this year because of her love of exotic pets.

The camel was just 10 months old but already weighed 152kg (336lbs) and had come close to suffocating the family's pet goat on a number of occasions.  On Saturday, the woman apparently became the object of the male camel's desire.  It knocked her to the ground, lay on top of her and displayed what the police delicately described as possible mating behaviour.

"I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing," the Associated Press news agency quoted Queensland police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory as saying.  Young camels are not normally aggressive but can become more threatening if treated and raised as pets.
OMG...oh my....Jan, please no camels...
Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 06:06:00 am »
 :D @ Pozguy...Note to self...strike camels off the list... ;)

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 06:08:11 am »
OK, I admit it. I wasn't really bashed at a train station, I was squished under a dromedary. :)

MtD

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 06:14:10 am »
Hey Matty I've heard that during mating season camels can become very aggresive, so tell us, was it just one hump or two... ;)

Hugs
Jan :-*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline SASA39

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 08:17:50 am »
Not knowing a recent news my wife & daughters went to ZOO on a Sunday afternoon.Although a body was removed a huge crowd was gathering around the bears cage just to see them.............As Old Romans would say :
" Give us bread & games"..............and there are now some suspicions ( by his family) that he was pushed down to the cage...........and a journalist blow up a thing as usual :
man was in one piece , just badly bitten around his neck , and feet..........
So Matty don`t even think to go to the ZOO alone  again......... ;D
12. Oct`06.  CD4=58 %  VL not issued
25.Dec.`06.         203     VL= 0
25.Dec`06.- 19.Oct`16 :
various ups & downs- mostly ups - from 58-916 and back in #CD and few blips in VL.
19.Oct`16     CD4=644      VL=0

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.