Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:10:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773198
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 473
Total: 475

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: The Complete Encylopedia of Natural Healing  (Read 3416 times)

Offline wolfter

The Complete Encylopedia of Natural Healing
« on: November 01, 2011, 04:21:26 am »
Gary Hull PHD, wrote this book and I recently purchased the edition that was published in 2005.  I've been changing my approach and mindset to treating my HIV.  I'm certainly grateful this piece of crap wasn't available before I was knowledgeable about the disease.  I can now trash the entire book because of the excerpts on HIV.

One of the "treatment entries"

OZONE THERAPY
This is one of the most important therapies for patients with AIDS or HIV to consider.  During treatment, small amounts of medical ozone are introduced into the bloodstream to kill harmful microbes.  The therapy activates the immune system to increase CD4 cells and has been shown to change the HIV status of some patients from positive to negative.

HIV reversal is no small matter.  Nathaniel Alktman , author of Oxygen Healing therapies explains; "When I was in Cuba, I interviewed one of the chemists doing research on the subject.  She said if a person infected with HIV receives ozone before it gets into the lymphatic and bone systems, HIV can be killed and stopped right on the spot."

Various protocols have been developed for treating AIDS patients with ozone.  An anonymous doctor (practicing in a state where ozone users are not safe from prosecution) recommends 12 treatments on 12 consecutive days.  He cites dramatic improvements in patients.  "Virtually all the people I have treated-and I have treated over 170-have improved their condition within days," he reports.  This doctor strongly believes that for AIDS, ozone is the most important modality of all because it removes infections.

I'm starting to understand why the government goes after these quacks touting these ridiculous options as science.  Within this same book, he also dismisses "toxic" drugs being pushed by pharmaceutical companies and says they do more harm than good.  

Wolfie (who can't believe he took the time to type this crap  ;D)

Modified simply for grammar

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:46:23 am by wolfter »
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: The Complete Encylopedia of Natural Healing
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 04:24:54 am »
God, seriously. Why not go all Hydrogen Peroxide?

Sadly, people do this shit. And people die.

As for going after modern medicine, unless this guy was raised on the moon, he owes his life to it.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline vaguesbleues

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 05:04:41 am »
"HIV reversal is no small matter."  No s*&t Sherlock.  And yet he's proposing that something simple like ozone would target microbes in the bloodstream and eliminate HIV.  Furthermore, ozone is highly toxic, arguably moreso than most of the HAART drugs currently used.  There's a reason why most states won't allow ozone to be used as a therapeutic, and it isn't due to the pressure of the pharma industry to push their anti-retrovirals.  This type of junk science makes my blood boil as a chemist...especially as there are those who are easily swayed by such nonsense.
3/10/11 - HIV-
4/26/11 - Inconclusive WB
5/19/11 - HIV+, VL < 50, T-Cell 747 (30%)
6/13/11 - VL 345, T-Cell 841 (30%)
8/23/11 - VL 50,100, T-Cell 1155 (19%) - CMV
9/18/11 - Started Atripla
11/7/11 - VL 489, T-Cell 881 (31%)
2/8/12 - VL Undetectable!, T-Cell 772 (34%)
8/8/12 - VL UD, T-Cell 1070 (42%)
11/5/12 - VL UD, T-Cell 1174 (35%)
3/18/13 - VL UD, T-Cell 972 (28%)
10/4/13 - VL UD, T-Cell 1025 (34%)
2/9/14 - VL UD
7/31/14 - VL UD
1/29/15 - VL UD, T-Cell 1027 (32%)
9/15/15 - VL UD
10/21/16 - VL UD, T-cell 765 (39%)
4/28/17 - VL 29
8/17 - started Genvoya
10/27/17 - VL UD, T-cell 880 (35%)
3/30/18 - VL UD
9/28/18 - VL UD, T-cell 980 (34%)
4/19/19 - VL UD
10/18/19 - VL UD
10/22/20 - VL UD, T-cell 1005 (35%)

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 05:39:23 am »
Why dont you try to return that book for a refund, at least.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 09:29:17 am »
Gary Null is a well known denialist. You should encourage the bookstore where you bought his book to take it off their shelves before someone dies (or should I say more people die) because of his asshattery.

Go to http://www.aidstruth.org/ and put his name into the search box at the top right-hand corner of the page. I tried to link to one of the articles on him there, but his name (without the space) is one of our triggers for blocked URLs, so I couldn't post a working link.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 09:32:18 am by Ann »
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline wolfter

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 10:14:13 pm »
Thanks all.  I guess I'll google everyone before I purchase any reading material.  I'm embarrassed to say that I had never heard of him.  I hadn't purchased the book just for HIV, I'm studying more "holistic" approaches to everyday issues.  And don't worry, I won't become "one of those people". ;D

I purchase most of my books through 2nd hand / thrift stores so I already pulled it...   It's terrifying that these people exist and gullible people are harmed (or worse) because of it.  Had I not recognized this blatant BS, how much of the rest of it would I have believed?

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.