Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 03:58:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773192
  • Total Topics: 66335
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 262
Total: 263

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: In reponce to RAB's thread(UPDATE)some good news  (Read 8307 times)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
In reponce to RAB's thread(UPDATE)some good news
« on: August 08, 2007, 07:13:39 pm »
Hi everyone

I started a new thread because I didn't want this to get lost in Rab's thread.
 I wanted to make sure that you ALL get my message of thanks, your support for my family and animals was overwhelming, reading all your posts brought fresh tears to my eyes.
I can't thank you enough Rab for letting everyone know and keeping them updated for me...and thank you to all those who sent me personal e-mails.

I'm still having a very hard time dealing with all this, especially losing my little boy Jacob, I've had him since he was two weeks old, I bottle fed him for 6 weeks and nursed him in my home when he got sick with a stomach infection, within a week he was up and about causing chaos around the house chasing Annie all over the place....I really thought I could do it again and make him well, but we lost the fight and I cry every I think of him.

Jack and Simon are still quite sick but they keep fighting, John Boy is still holding his own but he doing a little better, and is now his feet, Jenny (Jacobs sister) is doing well and was hardly touched by all this..but she is not her usual self, it may be she only ate a very small amount of the Rhododendrons, but we are treating her as well, just in case

Unfortunately this was no accident, I wish it had been because I'm sure I could have handled it a little better if this had been the case.

The Vet found cuttings of the poisonous plants spread along our fence line, ...the man involved knew the goats could get their heads through the fence, and being right on our fence line they could reach them...but he wasn't breaking any laws because the plants were still on his side of the fence and on his property.

We went round to speak to them, his mother answered the door,  the property is owned by her son, and although he doesn't live there he looks after it.

We explained who we were and asked her about the cuttings,  she went straight on the defensive by saying it was our fault because we had no control over our goats who were eating the shrubs on her side of the fence she said her son was very angry about all this and that they had every right to protect their property.. she didn't actually admitted to anything but she didn't denied it either, but we know he put them there to stop the goats.

I told her that they had caused my animals a lot of unnecessary pain and suffering (Jacob was still with us then) not to mention the pain and grief they had caused my family..her response to this was to shut the door in our face, she showed no remorse at all.

I can't understand why they didn't just tell us, because we had no idea that they (the goats) were doing this, we would have moved the goats to another paddock or reinforced the fencing if we had known, it wouldn't have been a problem, we would have done whatever they wanted..I still can't understand how they could do this to my goats, she knew the plants were poisinous...it was so inhuman and cruel.

I went to the local police station to see if he had broken any laws..and he hadn't as far as we knew but the young policeman came to check out the property anyway, so I now had the Police as well as the Vet as witnesses who saw the cutting placed along our fence line.

I so wanted them to pay for what they had done, I have never been so angry, but it seemed my hands were tied, or that's what I thought until the police officer called me back a couple of hours later, he had gone back and checked up to see if there was any law against this kind of thing and he came up with "Unlawful disposal of toxic plants on Farmland" although ours is just a hobby farm we still use it for livestock and we came under the category of "working farms"..he said I could have him charged under this law and asked me if I wanted to go ahead with this, my answer was a very loud "you F**king bet I do", so I have laid the charges and I believe it carries a hefty fine.

We have the goats in the holding pens close to the house so we can keep an eye on them and we can hear them crying out day and night, they are in so much pain, it just tears my heart apart, and the treatment isn't pleasant for them either, I have to give an oral drench solution of liquid charcoal, VitC, and electrolytes,  a 50ml dose for each of them and this causes them even more stress...because they try and fight against it all the time...they hate having anything forced into their mouths.

For the first night we were up every 3 hours, we had to give them a dose every 3 hour for the first 24 hours to keep them from dehydrating and to flush out what we could...we are down to every 4 hours now during the day, so no more night runs..we tried the tube to start with but the vet couldn't do it, they were just too sick and stressed to cope with it, so I'm just using the  50ml syringe, it takes longer to flush it out of their system and it's more work for us but if it's doing the job then I'm willing to do it for as long as it takes.

Sorry for the long post I just wanted to explain as best I could what was happening.

I just can't thank you all enough for your wonderful posts, it means a lot to us knowing we are not going through this on our own, I will keep you updated when I can.

Hugs to each and everyone of you...and a special hug and a special thank you to you RAB for being there for me, for listening to me and for allowing me to cry on your shoulder.

Hugs
Jan :-* :'(

P.S..We buried Jacob in the paddock where he died.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 06:57:47 pm by anniebc »
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: In reponce to RAB's thread
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 07:15:48 pm »
What heartless, ignorant and utterly thoughtless people. May justice be swift and without mercy.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you and your beasties Janno. :-*

MtD

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 07:18:52 pm »
Oh Jan, I am so sorry, I just knew this was a malicious son of a bitch! Well...maybe I should catch the next plane to NZ and give them a good American Cowboy asskicking...

All my love Jan, and I am so sorry to hear about Jacob...he is in my heart as you!!!

Love you lots!

Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline Iggy

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 07:19:18 pm »
Jan,

I am amazed at your strength through this and damn right that you pressed charges.  I hope they get significant shit for this - though I know that will not undo what has happened.

I'm so sorry for the loss of Jacob and hope only the best for the others.

Love,

Iggy

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 07:19:56 pm »
I cannot comprehend how people can do things like this. It was so easy to resolve the problem in a friendly manner, but no, they choose to kill your loved ones instead. Amazing.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 08:10:24 pm »
Love and peace to you and yours, Jan.  I'm sorry to hear you have had to endure this.

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 08:17:13 pm »
Hi Jan,

Its good to see you here in the Forums, although we all know that you must be thoroughly exhausted by now.  Yes, there is A LOT of love here for you, you'd better believe that, and you've got a great friend in RAB!  I am so sorry about Jacob's passing, and I am hoping that the rest of your babies are out of the woods -- but I'll continue to send prayers your way.  I am happy to hear that you haven't given up on these little guys!  An animal's love is so very special.

Stay Strong!

~Cindy

P.S. - Satisfied to hear that you are going after those bastard neighbors of yours legally!
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline mjmel

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 08:24:56 pm »
I went to the local police station to see if he had broken any laws..and he hadn't as far as we knew but the young policeman came to check out the property anyway, so I now had the Police as well as the Vet as witnesses who saw the cutting placed along our fence line.

I so wanted them to pay for what they had done, I have never been so angry, but it seemed my hands were tied, or that's what I thought until the police officer called me back a couple of hours later, he had gone back and checked up to see if there was any law against this kind of thing and he came up with "Unlawful disposal of toxic plants on Farmland" although ours is just a hobby farm we still use it for livestock and we came under the category of "working farms"..he said I could have him charged under this law and asked me if I wanted to go ahead with this, my answer was a very loud "you F**king bet I do", so I have laid the charges and I believe it carries a hefty fine.
I am so glad to read this part of your post, Jan.
Those sons of bitches! How dare they hurt innocent ones. The fine hopefully will be stiff and karma swift to return. Pox on 'em! and a strong one too!
F**king lowlife neighbors.
 >:(
Mike

P.S. I just remembered something. You just started taking meds again! Oh my, this stress is not helping any either. You come through this stronger than before, OK Jan?
A swell dinner on me when we are in San Francisco...anything, anyplace you wish.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 09:10:56 pm by mjmel »

Dan J.

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 08:25:29 pm »
Dearest Jan,

I am so sorry that you and the goats had to go through all of this unecessary pain and anguish. I am glad you pressed charges against the S.O.B.  & hope that justice will be swift & to the fullest extent of the law.

Love,

Dan

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{JAN}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Offline Jerry71

• Biktarvy CD4 637 04-17-18
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 08:30:15 pm »
Jan I hate to hear this happened to you and your animals. If I were you I would put up a large fence and block the view of there property. It just goes to show how some neighbors can be ignorant. Well my heart goes out for you and hope the other goats pull through this and can live a happy and safe life. Sending you some love.  :-*

Offline Sdgirl

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 08:48:20 pm »
I've said it before and I'll say it again.....................MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!  So sorry for your loss Jan

xoxo

Lisa
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.  We ask ourselves.."Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?  Actually, who are you not to be?"

Offline Basquo

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 08:53:20 pm »
Jan, dear,

Terrible.  Awful.  Horrid. That's how that bastard should feel about what he's done, and his little mother too. I hope the fines are hefty.  Sometimes I feel revenge is just as bad, but I sure hope you put a picture of your babies on a Christmas card and send it to them this year, with PETA and RSPCANZ pamphlets tucked in with it.

I'm so sorry about losing Jacob, and that the rest are still suffering.

Love,
Creighton

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 08:59:56 pm »
Simply unbeleivable...  :'(
Eric 

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 10:31:56 pm »
Jan, I remember very well how Jacob was fragile earlier in life. Poor thing. Rest in peace. O, the cruelty of people! Such wanton cruelty!

I very much appreciate your taking the time and especially the energy to fill us in on what's been going on. Fingers crossed for all of them to recover. So much strength it takes to get them through this!

At this moment I can't even think a lot about the wicked actions of your neighbors. I just want your flock to recover and for you and your family to be well and happy together.

The other stuff -- later.

Big hugs to you, sweetheart,

Andy Velez

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 10:34:04 pm »
Jan,

I was afraid this was going to turn out to be a deliberate act on the part of your neighbors.  I can't think of anything more cruel.  I just don't understand why they couldn't have talked to you first, and give you a chance to address the situation.  And I'll never understand why people have to be so mean -- and take it out on innocent animals.

I'm glad the police are helping you press charges against your neighbor -- he shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.  I am very sorry that you lost Jacob.  And I hope the rest of your animals will pull through.

Love,

Henry

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 11:08:58 pm »
Jan, I hope when he goes to court the judge makes him pay you for your loss, time and vet bills. What a bastard. If he steps foot on your property kick him square in the balls, then run that hose up his ass and feed him full of liquid charcoal and shove some of those plants down his fucking throat. Then go back and slap the shit out of his mother. You can see I don't like people like that.

Rodney
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 11:10:58 pm by RapidRod »

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 11:36:46 pm »
Dearest Dame Jan,

We are appalled!  RapidRod suggests kicking him in his balls.  I would go one step further and would castrate the son of a bitch the feed him his own "Rocky Mountain Oysters."

Hugs from both of us to you and Jim.  All our love, R&T

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 11:51:36 pm »
I'm angry and saddened about your situation. Your neighbors have no hearts.

Offline Robert

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 01:10:54 am »
Jan.

First...what Andy said....

"I just want your flock to recover and for you and your family to be well and happy together."

This is so important.  Focus on those dear sweethearts and give them every single ounce  of medical care they need and as many extra doses of love and compassion you can muster. 

Then, when it's time....

...what RApidrod said......

robert

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: In reponce to RAB's thread(UPDATE)
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 01:30:38 am »
Hi everyone

Just to keep you updated...we had to call in the Vet, he left about an hour ago, Jack has taken a turn for the worst, he is in so much pain, when i asked the Vet if there was anything else we could do he told me we were pretty much doing all we could and it may come down to making a decision...either carry on and play the waiting game or have him put down if things don't improve

I asked if I could have something for his pain, I thought if he is going to lose this battle then I don't want him to go in pain, it's tearing me apart.

I have to give him his pain injections every 6 hours now for the next 24 hours and then take it from there...I will not put him down if I can possibley help it, but I don't want him to go on struggling with the pain...I never thought I would be in a position where I had to make a decision like this..it's killing me.

I met the guy face to face today...but I will leave that story for another time, I just feel so worn out right now..

Thanks again for all your love, concerns and support.

Hugs to you all
Jan :'(

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 01:40:04 am »
I have no words for this  >:( I'm sending all the good vibes I can, Jan.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 02:51:54 am »
Wow, what a sad story. I am glad you pressed charges against the neighbor. I am curious to why he wants to talk now, maybe his mother saw the police at your place. I'm guessing that him coming over did not turn out well. I hope Jack fights and makes it through this as well as the other animals too. I know you are doing all you can but make sure you get some rest. I will keep you in my thoughts.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 03:09:31 am »
((((((Jan))))))

I'm still pretty much speechless over this Jan. It just takes my breath away that anyone could be so cruel. I sure wouldn't want to carry your neighbour's karmic load - his soul must be blacker than a bottomless pit.

Sending love, light and positive healing vibes...

More hugs,
Ann
xxx
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline fearless

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 05:43:05 am »
This hole episode is just so tragic, sad and unecessary, Jan.

My thoughts are with you and your family. I really hope Jack manages to pull through. And that your neighbour gets what he deserves. People suck sometimes, but don't let an arsehole like that diminish your warmth the kindness. You are an angel, much loved wherever you go and by whomever you touch.

L Steve
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline Cliff

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 05:52:58 am »
Hi Jan,

Thanks for checking in.  I'm sorry that you're having to go through all of this.  Even though they are in pain, at least they have you there to make things easier.  And hopefully your neighbors will have to face their actions in court.  And hopefullly they will someday understand the pain and suffering they caused.

Still in my thoughts and prayers.

Cliff

Offline Nadine

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 05:53:40 am »
Jan...I can't even find the words to say to you.  This whole situation makes me so numb.

I'll keep you & your babies in my prayers.  

Stay strong Dear Lady!  :-* :-*

Offline PeteNYNJ

• When life gives you AIDS...make LemonAIDS!
    • Dance for Me, Puppets
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2007, 02:09:31 pm »
Jan

Just wanted to add my condolences on your loss.  What a shitbag that guy is!  You showed great restraint by not kicking him in the balls.

I worry about the stress this is putting on your immune system.  Try the best you can to not stress out - I know it is hard when it comes to pets. 

Pete

Offline puertorico2006

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2007, 02:47:04 pm »
I cant believe a human being would do that to a helpless anmial....

I hope they get better soon :-*
Infected Probably: may 2005
Diagnosed: 11/2006

11/28/2006 CD4:309 / VL: 1907 No meds yet
12/27/2006 CD4:339/  VL:1649 No meds yet
  4/28/2007 CD4:550/  VL:1800 No meds :-)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: In reponce to RAB's thread(UPDATE)some good news
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 07:05:21 pm »
Hi everyone

Just thought I would let you know that 3 of my babies are eating now..and it looks like they are making up for lost time.. :D

Jack is still unwell but I have been giving him Fluxixin Meglumine pain killing injection every 6 hour but we can only so this for the next 2 day..it is certainly helping him and was able to get a good restful night last night.

This morning when i went to give him his Vit C drench he actually looked up at me and his eyes seemed a bit brighter.

You don't have to respond to this, you have all done so much for us already, I just wanted to let you know that things are really starting to look up.

thanks you all..you truly are an amazing bunch.

Hugs
Jan :-*

Edited to add...I hope to be back in a couple of days and catch with all your post...and help Ann and Andy keep an eye on you all... ;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 07:08:28 pm by anniebc »

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2007, 07:07:27 pm »
I have to respond:

YAY!
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 07:09:36 pm »
Jan, it's wonderful to hear some good news and a glimmer of hope for Jack. Thanks for the update.

You must be exhausted - I hope you got some rest last night too. Please take care of yourself!

Hugs to all of you,
Ann
xxx
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline bear60

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 07:16:00 pm »
Jan
Thanks for the update and good news.
Lets hope justice prevails here!!!!  It sounded as tho the policeman was sympathetic.  Maybe he is an animal lover too.

Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 10:13:11 pm »
Just thought I would let you know that 3 of my babies are eating now..and it looks like they are making up for lost time.. :D

Jack....This morning when i went to give him his Vit C drench he actually looked up at me and his eyes seemed a bit brighter.

OMG!  This is the best news!  I am so happy the kids are eating and that Jack is gaining some strength! 

I echo Tim   "YAY!!!!!!"    :D

~Cindy
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2007, 11:41:50 pm »
Jan, it's good to hear everything is looking brighter.

Rodney

Offline mjmel

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 07:24:55 am »
BIG sigh of relief for those survivors!
Jan, beyond the drenching and flushing--I know it's their trust & bond with you that has helped them tremendously.
Yay!
Mike

Offline Nadine

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 07:31:41 am »
Wonderful news to wake up to this morning!

Big Hugs to you and your babies!   :-*

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 11:36:40 am »
Jan, I'm so sorry about Jacob. My hopes go out to you for Jack that he responds to the treatment and makes a full recovery. Great news about your other 3 babies.

You're in my thoughts, honey.

Love and hugs
Melia :-*
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline Jerry71

• Biktarvy CD4 637 04-17-18
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2007, 11:44:54 am »
Its good to know they are doing better Jan. We love you. :-*

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.