Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:07:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37639
  • Latest: Glassxj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773168
  • Total Topics: 66331
  • Online Today: 230
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Heard from Jeromy today...well, 2 minutes ago.  (Read 4617 times)

Offline Trish

Heard from Jeromy today...well, 2 minutes ago.
« on: June 08, 2006, 03:32:46 pm »
Hi Gang,

John & I received a call from Jeromy just a few minutes ago.  He's in Kansas right now and is about 2 - 3 hours away from us.  He will be calling us when he gets nearby and we're going to meet to get something to eat or whatever...

He sounded good and actually said he had just finished eating and in his words, "I just had a Double QuarterPounder w/Cheese.  WOOHOO!"  I then had to hand the phone over to John because Jeromy wanted to know how far away he is from us and what-not.. I told him, "I haven't got a clue where the f*&k I am."  I'm from NY, ya know?  :o

He also said that he has everything he owns in his car.  I'm like, WOW, I've got more stuff than he does...at least we packed mine into a mini-van, Jer's got a smaller car. ::) ;)

Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know that our boy Jer, is A-OK...and sounded really good. ;D

Have a great day...

Trish & John :)
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
Re: Heard from Jeromy today...well, 2 minutes ago.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 03:42:53 pm »
That is good to hear.  When you see him give him a big hug for me. & tell him I hope we can see one another if he drives I-40 through TN.

Dan

Offline Trish

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 03:48:54 pm »
You got it Dan... :)

Anyone else have a message for Jeromy... I'll pass it on, but no slutty stuff okay, my virgin ears can't handle it. ::)
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 03:57:28 pm »
ME SAY SOMETHING SLUTTY?? ::)

Offline cmhjeff

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 04:03:55 pm »
I also just talked to him and I agree he sounds great!  He seems totally adjusted and I have a feeling he will do just fine in Charlotte.

I'll keep my nasty thoughts to my perverted self ;D just give him a big hug for me.
Jeff

Offline Optimistic

• An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctors Away!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 04:07:25 pm »
where is my call at? I didn't get a call from Jeromy?  :(

Give him a hug for me please.  Thank you.  ;D

Justin
12/06 (Atripla): cd4 - 260; cd% - 33%; vl - 169
1/07 (Atripla): cd4 - 267; cd% - 38.1%; vl - 132
4/07 (Atripla): cd4 - 373; cd% - 33.9%; vl - <50
7/07 (Atripla); cd4 - 287; cd% - 35.8%; vl - <50
9/07 (Atripla); cd4 - 356; cd% - 39.5%; vl - <50
12/07 (Atripla); cd4 - 517

Offline Trish

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 05:36:37 pm »
Darn it!!!

I screwed up.

I missed his call... because I had to take a shower.  He called earlier than I had expected, and I didn't even think to check the answering machine.  When John got home there was a message and it was Jeromy, and that was 45 minutes earlier.  Anyway, John spoke to him and he was continuing on his way, already a good 45 minutes away from us.  He wanted to get to St. Louis and didn't want to wait for too very long.

Sorry... but hey, at least I smell good now and my hair is washed. :D

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.