Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:50:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773185
  • Total Topics: 66334
  • Online Today: 476
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 297
Total: 299

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Blips  (Read 19149 times)

Offline Blond37

Re: Blips
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2010, 08:55:18 pm »
leatherman - we're on the same regimen?

NTR
Check me out in Poz magazine page 42, June 2010 :)

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2010, 09:11:39 pm »
but how did you get the pic of the graph there
to get the awesome graph  :D
first I plug in my numbers into the AidsMeds "Graph My Labs" tool, then I graph my labs.
next I take a screen shot, resize it
click the PRINT SCR button to take a snapshot of your screen
open PAINT, click EDIT then PASTE
crop and resize as needed
SAVE AS a jpg
and upload it to a photobucket acct
then I insert the image (using the IMG tag) here under my profile information into my sig line.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Blond37

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2010, 09:12:58 pm »
[/img]

i got the pic saved on my desktop but how to upload here... i click the add imagr button and all i get is that
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 09:16:23 pm by Blond37 »

Offline Blond37

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2010, 09:17:37 pm »
[/img]

i got the pic saved on my desktop but how to upload here... i click the add imagr button and all i get is that

i dont want to use it i my sig.. ugh

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2010, 09:20:43 pm »
leatherman - we're on the same regimen?

NTR
I was on reyataz, norvir, and videx ec for about 5 years
last year my new doctor (I moved from Oh to SC sept 09) changed out the videx for truvada (i wonder if that has helped me have my cd4 at 305 and 311 this past year)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Blond37

« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2010, 09:25:45 pm »

i dont remember my first regimen: the one that sounds like the "hard-on" pill.. and two others (it was for a study)

then the norvir, reyataz and truvada for like years

then atripla

and now back to NTR cuz the atripla has psych side effex.

knock knock
who's there?
Ray
Ray who?
Ray Ataz

Offline Blond37

« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2010, 09:35:00 pm »

any way i guess the chart aint important - you can see my #s

Offline Blond37

Re: Blips (my labs)
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2010, 09:36:34 pm »
never mind, messed up question

(on atripla)

3-2009: 1022/50
5-2009: 851/50
6-2009: 851/??
8-2009: 805/50

(switched to norvir, reyataza, truvada)

5-2010: 876/48
9-2010: 906/48
12-2010: 996/55

thoughts? comments? questions?

no U know why my SSDI lawyer said my case wasnt an hiv one

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2010, 09:49:29 pm »
to post a picture here, you have to set up a photobucket acct, upload the picture there and use the "direct link" as the url in the IMG tag here. you can't upload a pix from your computer to here. we used to be able to do that; but hackers put a halt to that. argh.

I never did Atripla (cause I did the Sustiva and had a horrible time for 9 months, and now am totally happy to be resistant to it LOL)

Ray Ataz. ROFL :D

Yes, I can understand about the SSDI. Personally, since I don't know your age, I would suggest that you work as much as you can and keep going on with your life as normal. When I got disability I also didn't believe that I was going to live to be 40; but now that I am coming up on 49 and might make it to 70, I'm going to be hurting trying to live on this disability amount for 30-40 yrs. LOL Work while you can, pay off your mortgage and prepare for having a nice situation when you're retired. ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Blond37

« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2010, 10:42:19 pm »
to post a picture here, you have to set up a photobucket acct, upload the picture there and use the "direct link" as the url in the IMG tag here. you can't upload a pix from your computer to here. we used to be able to do that; but hackers put a halt to that. argh.

I never did Atripla (cause I did the Sustiva and had a horrible time for 9 months, and now am totally happy to be resistant to it LOL)

Ray Ataz. ROFL :D

Yes, I can understand about the SSDI. Personally, since I don't know your age, I would suggest that you work as much as you can and keep going on with your life as normal. When I got disability I also didn't believe that I was going to live to be 40; but now that I am coming up on 49 and might make it to 70, I'm going to be hurting trying to live on this disability amount for 30-40 yrs. LOL Work while you can, pay off your mortgage and prepare for having a nice situation when you're retired. ;)
e

oh christ a photobucket thing is to much work i'm tired of creating an acct for every GD thing.
re SSDI: i'm 41 - had 7 professional jobs in my life- FIRED from EVERY one.. i think that says it all.. so yea i paid into the "system" from 23 to 2006..
i dont have a mortgage.. in 2008 got fired unemployment ran out got evicted and now live with my parents (mom homophobic, and  'hivphobic"
i do want to get outa here and move back to dc.. lived there15 years was f-ing awesom

glad you like the ray ataz joke.. i have many of them

Sir Gery (surgery)
Ann Esthesia
Phil Ibuster
LOL

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2010, 10:56:46 pm »
oh christ a photobucket thing is to much work i'm tired of creating an acct for every GD thing.
:D

i'm 41 - had 7 professional jobs in my life- FIRED from EVERY one.. i think that says it all.. so yea i paid into the "system" from 23 to 2006..
i dont have a mortgage.. in 2008 got fired unemployment ran out got evicted and now live with my parents (mom homophobic, and  'hivphobic"
Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch
I had my SSd reduced for 3 yrs (to repay an overpayment) and nearly went homeless;
moved in with my second partner, who passed from aids a year later and nearly went homeless;
moved in with a friend who screwed us out of having the lease renewed a year later and nearly went homeless;
and now live at my Mom's.  ::) Not where I wanted to be at 48; but at least my Mom and her hubby are cool about my issues and I kept a roof over my head. Mom's going blind and deaf, her hubby's got prostrate cancer that won't go into remission, 2 of my dogs are going blind, the other one has a tumor, and then there's me. What a bunch we are. LOL

i do want to get outa here and move back to dc.. lived there15 years was f-ing awesome
I moved from Canton OH back to the Carolinas and was glad to get away from the cold and snow. Now they're predicting snow (ie white christmas) in Charlotte for the first time since 1947  ::)

Sir Gery (surgery)
Ann Esthesia
Phil Ibuster
ummmm, keep that day job. er, get another day job. LOL
I don't this this comedy thing is working out so well. ROFLMAO  :D
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Blond37

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2010, 10:45:29 am »
@leatherman - i'm sure you were joking but i dont want and cant work anyway - what get fired from job # 8..

get this: before moving back to hick i lived in dc (1993-2005) and then NYC from 2006-2008..

Offline Blond37

« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2011, 12:00:06 am »

sorry if i asked this before - tho i dont recall it - my HIV VL went from 48 to 55.. doc wants me to get re-tested end of jan (this month).. so what happens if its up more..

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.