Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:12:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773289
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 690
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 622
Total: 624

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Risks of HIV From unprotected handjob and blowjob with scrapes on pines head  (Read 11385 times)

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Hello,

Last week I visited with friends the strip club and got some Lap Dances.
During the Lap Dances I got some scrapes and Nicks on the pines head.

These scratches were caused because jeans zipper was opened during lap dances,
my eract pines head has got out of the underwear and the exposed pines head was directly rubbed with open zipper during the rough lap dances.

The scratches on pines head were not bleeding,
but they really left some scratch marks on the pines head which could be clearly seen on the pines head.

After the lap dances,
I went with one of the strippers to the private room,
she gave me Unprotected Handjob(No Condom) for 2 Minute and than
gave me unprotected Blowjob(no Condom) for another 2 Minute and
than she gave me unprotected handjob again for another 1 minute after which I finished.
All these detailed sexual activities were done after lap dances after I have already got these multiple scratches on pines head.

I have some questions regarding my exposures :

1.       The stripper had some vaginal fluid on her hand during handjob.
          This is because she fingered herself just before the handjob.
          My question is if getting the handjob for 2 minute without condom put me in
          HIV risk because there was direct contact between the multiple scratches
          from open zipper on pines head and
         vaginal fluid/blood on the stripper's hands?
         I worry since I had a multiple scratches on pines head and not one.
         Since we are talking about multiple scratches on pines and not one does it
         increase my HIV risk in this unprotected handjob session?

2.       Worst case if the stripper had a cut or some blood in her mouth during the
          unprotected blowjob.
          My question is if getting the unprotected blowjob for 2 minute without
           condom put me in HIV Risk because of possible
          direct contact between the multiple scratches on pines head from open zipper
          and possible blood/wound in the stripper's mouth?
          Also here I worry since I had a multiple scratches on pines head and not one.
          Since we are talking about multiple scratches on pines and not one does it
          increase my HIV Risk this unprotected blowjob session?

3.           My last question is if for future events how can I know If  multiple
               scracthes on pines can pose a HIV risk or
               not when coming  contact with infected blood/vaginal fluids in activities
                without vaginal sex Like unprotected handjobs (no Condom) and
              unprotected blowjobs (no condom)?
              I know in unprotected vaginal sex or unprotected anal sex also small
              scratches on pines head can transfer HIV because enviorment is airtight.
              But in air open enviorment like unprotected handjobs no condom and
              unprotected blowjobs no condom, how can I know if multiple scratches can
             tansfer HIV or not regarding deapth and bleeding level of scratches on
             pines?

Thank you in advance,

David

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
You had no HIV exposure from this encounter and none of your"what ifs" change that.

Move on with your life, use condoms for any intercourse no exceptions and test at least yearly out of standard routine for HIV and STI's
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Hi,

Thank you for the fast reply.

Just for me understanding ways of HIV transmission and possible risks better.

Can you please explain a bit more why these scratches from open zipper on pines head  not put me in HIV risk at all when getting unprotected handjob and unprotected blowjob and get direct contact with infectious HIV material(blood and vaginal fluid from stripper).
As mentioned I could really see clear marks of the scratches on pines head but they were not bleeding.

And I would also appreciate your answer for my 3rd question so I can understand for future events when scrapes and nicks on pines can put me in HIV risk when
getting unprotected handjobs and unprotected blowjobs(in terms of bleeding level and deapth of scrapes on pines).

You are doing wonderful work in your website i very appreciate it.

Regards,

David

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
Hiya,

I am sorry you are freaking out, maybe guilt? Who knows. I say this as you are asking me basically to explain why can't elephants fly and stating they do have big ears.

The blowjob, saliva is not HIV infectious, it also contains over a dozen elements that neutralize HIV. Trace fluids, blood etc do happen during this activity from time to time, it's not a concern and hence after nearly 40 years of this epidemic in terms of BJ's there hasn’t been a single documented case of HIV transmission to an insertive partner (the person being "sucked") and you will not be the worlds first.

If you beat her to a bloody pulp requiring urgent medical care or stabbed her in the mouth leaving her gushing blood and needing medical care before the BJ than let me know and, we can discuss theoretical risks that have never before happened.

Otherwise, there is no point worrying about "What if's" that have no factual basis and have never happened in reality, so relax and move on with your life.

As for the handjob, again nobody has even been infected this way. Scratches, skin conditions and small wounds do not provide a direct route for HIV to transmit, in addition, HIV is fragile and only transmitted inside the confines of the human body like during unprotected intercourse. The vaginal fluid your concerned about also does not even contain viable HIV to start with let alone once exposed outside the human body and, I could go on but there is no point.

Now if she had a knife wound to her hand and was bleeding profusely requiring urgent medical care and stitches yet instead provided you with a handjob first let me know, my assessment ultimately will still be move on with your life though.

All in all, HIV transmission is always a biological event and biologically, four conditions need to be present simultaneously for HIV transmission to occur even in theory:
- The virus must be present in infectious body fluid from the HIV positive person
- it must be present at sufficient levels to cause infection.
- There must be an effective route of transmission, and it must reach susceptible cells in another person.

I've read very carefully what you posted and despite your fears and "what if's" the assesment is it did not meet all the conditions needed simultaneously.

Here's what you need to know to avoid HIV infection:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, every time, no exceptions. Consider starting PrEP going forward as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices which may be described as safe in terms of HIV transmission might still pose a risk for transmission of other easier to transmit STI's, so please do get fully tested regularly and at least yearly for all STI's including but not limited to HIV and test more frequently if unprotected intercourse occurs

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms and the only way of knowing is by testing.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the AM I Infected Forum you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post and it will take you here . It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be deleted.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 04:04:20 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Hi,

Thank you for the 2nd reply.

I have upgraded my account to 30 day subscription since this is my 3rd reply
and last one regarding this issue.

You have mentioned that the multiple superfical scratches on pines head don't put HIV risk only with the unprotected handjob.

Regarding unprotected blowjob, the multiple superficial scratches on pines head also don't pose HIV risk with possible exposure to possible stripper's blood in mouth.
This is becuase superfical scratches on pines can't enable HIV route also with unprotected blowjob.
I would appreciate if you can reassure this point as well.

Also if I understand your answers correctly,
for future events with unprotected handjobs and unprotected blowjobs we can summerize and say that only if scratches on pines are massive bleeding and expose blood veins there is increase in HIV risk but HIV risk still remains low.
This is becuase with unprotected handjob possible HIV vaginal fluid on stripper's hands dies almost immediately when exposed to air.
And with unprotected blowjob,
the HIV blood in stripper's mouth will probably dies by salivia and air exposure and won't be able to cause HIV Infections.

For vaginal intercourse condom is a must of course.

Sorry for multiple questions,
I suffer from light OCD regarding HIV,
I just want to make sure I undertsand facts till the end.

Therefore I appreciate your reassurance for the 2 points I wrote.

Regards

David

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
Hiya,

Asked and answered, read my 2nd reply.

There is even more to it but this is a risk assessment not a biology / virology lesson. Now HIV doesn't die it's just fragile and looses it's capability to infect if conditions aren't right as the receptors required to infect corroded but in summary what you wrote is crude but correct except for the scratches on your penis, it's simply not a route regardless of what it comes in contact with during a handjob even if she was bleeding to death. Long story about how HIV would enter also irrelevant.

Now to be frank, after 40 years of this pandemic nobody has ever infected the way you fear and for good reasons, and the hiv transmission vectors are extremely well understood and not to be mean but worrying about being the world's first in a totally new way that would defy everything known about the most studied virus in the world is beyond irrational.

it sounds like you are or are heading in the direction of digging into details out of context to find an issue that doesn't actually exist. Don't, instead stop and move on with your life or consider speaking to a therapist to help you cope with your fears.

Jim

You had no HIV exposure from this encounter and none of your"what ifs" change that.

Move on with your life, use condoms for any intercourse no exceptions and test at least yearly out of standard routine for HIV and STI's
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 06:27:40 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
P.s

Although it might not seem this way trust me when I say it's out of kindness towards you that I'm warning to consider the topic closed!

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 06:21:15 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Hi Jim,

After your advice

This is a quote from your 2nd reply :

"As for the handjob, again nobody has even been infected this way. Scratches, skin conditions and small wounds do not provide a direct route for HIV to transmit,"

Please confirm it is applys for both Unprotected Blowjobs and Unprotected Handjobs.

Just want to make sure the scratches on pines don't pose HIV risk for both Unprotected Blowjobs and Unprotected Handjobs.

Beacuse you wrote it under the content of unprotected handjob.

Regards,

David

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
Asked and answered.

I've already explained why getting your penis sucked is not an HIV risk, it lacks exposure and the condition of your penis doesn't change that. Stop focusing on irrelevant details for an issue you don't have!

Move on with with your life, the topic is closed I don't want to have to ban you but will if I feel you need to be encouraged to talk to a therapist.

P.s

Although it might not seem this way trust me when I say it's out of kindness towards you that I'm warning to consider the topic closed!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 06:38:13 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Ok.

Thank you for your help and time and for all the informative explanations of HIV transmission ways.

I have reread your answers again and I got the whole idea of lacking HIV risk
from this incident and generally.

Have a nice weekend.

Regards,

David

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
Take it easy.

Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Hi,

I am a male and was in a sexual encounter with a girl.
We started with unprotected blowjob without condom,
the girl sucked and slightly bitted my penis.
The unprotected blowjob has caused me a few small cuts on base of my penis.
The small cuts on base of my penis were little bleeding not significant amount,
but they did bled and i saw a little amount of blood on the small cuts.

Afterwards we continued to protected sex with condom,
the condom was covering 70% of penis but the small cuts little bleeding on penis base
were outside condom and not covered by the condom,
and I am sure these small cuts little bleeding on uncovered area on penis base got into girl's vagina during sex.

1.   What is the HIV risk from protected sex if the small cuts little bleeding on uncovered area on penis base
      had contacted with infected HIV blood or vaginal fluid during the sex
      when uncovered area of penis base with small cuts little bleeding entered into the girl's vagina? 

2.   Does the small cuts little bleeidng on uncovered area on penis base cause an additional HIV risk when
      entering girl's vagina with HIV infected vaginal fluid or blood?

3.   Does these small cuts little bleeding on uncovered area on penis base can
      enable access for HIV to blood stream when they entering girl's vagina with HIV infected vaginal fluid or blood?

Thank you for your time and help.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator

Nothing you mentioned was an HIV concern and if you read back your thread it's been answered before about day-to-day wounds and cuts etc.

I'm not willing to go another round of doubts with you on this. If you keep having these fears consider speaking to a therpiast to help you cope with your angst.

Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Hi,

Did you read the scenario I have just mentioned in this new post,
it is different than the previous old post.

I have asked about exposures of small cuts little bleeding on penis base which
were uncovered by condom and entered into girl's vagina during sex with direct exposure to possible infected HIV blood or vaginal fluid
inside gir's vagina.

Just to get a better understanding in the mechinsem of HIV infection in this case.
I would appreciate your additional reference to my new event.

Does it make sense to assume that this case is no HIV risk because of the following reasons :

1.  For cuts on uncovered area on penis base to provide access for HIV to blood stream when entering girl's vagina they would have to be profusely bleeding in need
for stitches and medical care.

2. Since during sex my cuts on uncovered area on penis base were just little bleeding with no need for medical care they can not pose an entry point for HIV.

3. Also since the urethra(Main access point for HIV during sex) was fully covered by the condom, and these small cuts little bleeding on uncovered area on penis are not an entry point for HIV. Therefore there is no HIV risk from the described event.

What scares me in this event that these small cuts little bleeding on
uncovered penis area base were inside the gir's vagina(enviorment with no air,
which makes HIV material infectious).

Therefore I would appreciate your additional reference to what I wrote.

Thanks in advance

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
I read your post three times fully before I answered, the same I do for every post in this section. Small cuts, wounds and skin conditions are not a route for HIV infection, move on with your life.

Nothing you mentioned was an HIV concern and if you read back your thread it's been answered before about day-to-day wounds and cuts etc.

I'm not willing to go another round of doubts with you on this. If you keep having these fears consider speaking to a therpiast to help you cope with your angst.

Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
So even if during the protected sex the small cuts on penis base had little amount of blood on them and the small cuts little bleeding were located on penis area which was uncovered by condom and that uncovered area with small cuts little bleeding entered into girl's vagina during sex ,
there is no HIV risk from this encounter.

What concerns me was the presence of the little amount of blood on the small cuts on uncovered area on penis which entered girl's vagina.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
You have asked this and I have provided an answer already.
Asking again or in slightly different ways is not going to change the answer.

Note:
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Ok thank you for the help.

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Hi Jim,

Sorry for multiple messages.

My last incident which I have described a few days ago,
still worries me a about HIV exposure.

I understood that your answer was no HIV risk.

I would just apprcitate if you can be kind with me
and give me a professional explanation to why this scenario is no HIV risk.

As asked before, what worries me was the presence of small cuts
with little amount blood on the penis base which was not covered by condom.

This area with small cuts with little blood on penis base/uncovered area has
fully entered woman's vagina during the protected sex.

So, there was a direct contact between my blood on uncoverred area on penis and vaginal fluid/ blood in woman's vaginna because this area was uncovered
and went into vagina during sex. 

So, if there was a contact between my blood on penis and vaginal fluid in woman
vagina(area with no air) why HIV transmission is not possible?

Again, I would very appreciate if you supply me with this professional explanation
and not ban me for me asking again.

I have also paid for another subscription in your website.

Regards

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
Hiya,

I have already answered this. I am sorry that you keep having these fears all I can suggest is if you keep having these fears about sex perhaps consider talking a therapist. As warned I am giving you a 28-day ban to encourage you to seek one to one support.

Remember to keep using condoms for any intercourse, no exceptions and test out of standard routine at least yealry for STI's and HIV.

Jim

You have asked this and I have provided an answer already.

Note:

« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 07:44:06 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Re: Risks of HIV From unprotected handjob and blowjob with scrapes on pines head
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2020, 04:58:07 pm »
Hi,

Usually I use the the same condom for both activities,
first getting protected blowjob and then protected vaginal sex.

I have also previously visited 2 commerical sex workers which did not change the condom between blowjob and then vaginal sex.

1. Is it an HIV concern to use the same condom for both activities?

2. Should I put a new condom after blowjob before vaginal sex to decrease HIV risk?

3. From your experience is it common that when using the condom for getting blowjob,
and then using the the same condom afterwards for vaginal sex,
the condom tend to break more easily during vaginal sex and cause HIV infection?
The condom break may happen more easily during vaginal sex, because the teeth grinding and mouth pressure during blowjob has made the condom weaker?

4. Can the condom have also small holes (caused by teeth grinding from protected oral sex) 
which can cause HIV infection through these small holes during vaginal sex?

The reason I am concerned about this is because most sex workers use the same condom for blowjob and then vaginal sex. 

When using condom for both blowjob and vaginal sex,
is it a must for my safety to require the sex worker to put another new condom after blowjob before vaginal sex to prevent HIV infection?

Thank you for your great work

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
Re: Risks of HIV From unprotected handjob and blowjob with scrapes on pines head
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2020, 10:28:20 pm »
Hiya,

The condom is also to protect the sex worker.

If a condom fails during the act of intercourse it's obvious. There is no reason to be stressing or testing outside of standard routine as long as this obvious issue did not happen.

Q3. No, but the condom if damaged by teeth could be a problem. See above.
Q4. No, See above. 
Q1. No
Q2. Up to you
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2020, 06:38:29 pm »
Hi Jim,

Thank you for the informative answers.
I think I understood the idea behind it.

According to what you explain we can say   :

1.    If the condom looks ok with no damage\no holes after blowjob it
       is not an HIV concern\not a big risk to continue to
       use the same condom afterwards for vaginal sex.
       The condom will probably not break during vaginal sex in such situation.

2.    Lets say an hole\damage was created in condom during blowjob by teeth
       grinding,
       beacuase of the way condom is built it will very obvious to me,
      because immediately after an hole\damage is created the condom would fully
      break during the vaginal sex or blowjob.
      And only if this issue\full break in condom happens there is a concern for HIV.

3.   Because of how condom is built, the condom can not remain intact with an
      hole\damage during usage, it will fully break very fast
      after an hole\damage  is created during blowjob or vaginal sex.

4.  Even when using the same condom for blowjob and afterwards for vaginal sex,
    when condom remains intact in the end of vaginal sex, it means no HIV concern
    and no holes\no damage was created in condom during blowjob and vaginal sex.

I promise not to ask more questions regarding this issue.
I just want to make sure I fully understand the whole idea,
and thus not causing me needless HIV concern in future events.

Thank you for your help.

All the best!

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2020, 11:28:45 pm »
Yeah, that's about it.

Relax, keep using condoms for any intercourse, no exceptions and test out of standard routine at least yealry for STI's and HIV.

Best, Jim
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2020, 05:11:36 pm »
Yeah, that's about it.

Relax, keep using condoms for any intercourse, no exceptions and test out of standard routine at least yealry for STI's and HIV.

Best, Jim

Hi Jim,

So you meant to say that the 4 conclosions I wrote in my 2nd post are correct including the 1st
conclusion which is most important to me:

"1.    If the condom looks ok with no damage\no holes after blowjob it
       is not an HIV concern\not a big risk to continue to
       use the same condom afterwards for vaginal sex.
       The condom will probably not break during vaginal sex in such situation."

Regards

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2020, 09:41:25 pm »
Hiya,

The condom is also to protect the sex worker.

If a condom fails during the act of intercourse it's obvious. There is no reason to be stressing or testing outside of standard routine as long as this obvious issue did not happen.

Q3. No, but the condom if damaged by teeth could be a problem. See above.
Q4. No, See above. 
Q1. No
Q2. Up to you
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline dbugaim9

• Standard
Hi Jim,

I am a male.

If I use a condom for vaginal sex and the condom has a pre-existing hole/damage
in a way that I can miss it before the vaginal sex :

Maybe the condom package  was opened by the partner with teeth which caused the condom a hole,
and then/afterwards i use the same condom with a pre-existing hole for vaginal sex.

Or if I use the condom for first getting a blowjob and then/afterwards I have vaginal sex with the same
condom with a pre existing hole (the codnom which I use for vaginal sex
have been damaged/got holes during the first blowjob activity by teeth contact).

I know have asked you in my previous posts about similar issues and you answered :

"If a condom fails during the act of intercourse it's obvious"

I just have one clarification question about this issue
and would appreciate your patience and help :

Does the condom shred happens immediately(maximum 5 seconds) after the start of a vaginal sex
with a condom with a pre-existing hole/damage?
And in this way I will always be able to notice pre-existing holes/damge to condom after
the start vaginal sex with a condom with a pre-existing hole.
This is becuase the condom shred would happen 
immediately after the start of a vaginal sex
with a condom with a pre-existing hole/damage.

Or the condom shred can happen a certain amount of time after the start of a vaginal sex
with a condom with a pre-existing holes/damage in a way that the vaginal sex
doesn't last long enough for the condom to fully break and the condom
could remain with the pre existing hole during the vaginal sex without shredding.

And in such situation, during the vaginal sex, the condom didn't fully break
but the small hole/pre existing damage in condom could enable HIV transmission during vaginal sex,
and i would not be aware of this possible HIV risk since the condom did not shred during the vaginal sex.

I may be overthinking, but this thought caused me doubts and HIV fears
about my last sexual encounters which involved similar situations like the 2 situations described in the beginning of the post.

So I would appreictae your opinion about this issue.

This would be last question about this issue I promise.

Thank you for the help.

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
So I would appreictae your opinion about this issue.

There is no issue except you are overthinking things to find an issue that does not exist and you seem to have anxiety issues.

Also, I've already answered your questions and you need to apply the information I have already provided.

I wish you well but if you keep having these fears about sex I would recommend you consider PrEP, not that it's needed but for peace of mind and that you consider speaking to a therapist about your angst.

Finally, out of kindness, if you come back with more questions I've already answered it will lead to a ban to encourage you to seek professional mental/emotional health support.

Jim. 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 05:26:25 pm by Jim Allen »
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
P.S

HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
Finally, out of kindness, if you come back with more questions I've already answered it will lead to a ban

180 day time out and if you come back with more of the same, it will result in a permanent ban from the forum.
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.