Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:07:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773469
  • Total Topics: 66369
  • Online Today: 322
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 322
Total: 322

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Where to buy ART in Bangkok  (Read 6026 times)

Offline nethan1621

Where to buy ART in Bangkok
« on: December 04, 2021, 02:13:31 am »
Hi, anyone knows any legitimate place in Bangkok to buy ART using a prescription from out of thailand? I have been planning to order from pulse clinic silom, bangkok but how legitimate this place and their medicine? Pulse clinic send me price for Biktavy one bottle 30 tab 5590 THB . Or anybody knows any other clinic or phamacy who can dispense ART ?

Due to another covid year ahead, again facing challenges to find my ART 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline shizukav2

Re: Where to buy ART in Bangkok
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 09:29:20 pm »
Pribta Clinic is where I get my drugs from (11th floor at Chamchuri Sqaure so easily accesible on MRT)
https://ihri.org/pribta/

and previously from the Red Cross which is the other main alternative

https://en.trcarc.org
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 09:36:35 pm by shizukav2 »

Offline Mindless

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 02:05:23 am »
Hi Nathan,

Pulse clinic in Silom is legitimate as far as I know. I've been there only once for a consultation.

I do recommend Thai Red Cross Anonymous clinic near Lumpini Park, not far from Pulse. I"ve bought my meds there ever since and I know they now have Biktarvy available, though I don't remember the price.

The cost of the meds is usually widely cheaper than at private hospitals, though these are another possible place where you can buy. I'm not sure if Red Cross accepts non Thai prescriptions but I guess you can easily get one from a local doctor if you present your medical records. Unless you're outside of Thailand, then you may try to contact them and ask.

Cheers

Dx Feb. 2018, CD 320, %14

- Atripla Feb/18 -->
- Complera (generic) 2019 -->
- Dovato (generic) 2021 -->

Offline Mindless

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 04:06:25 am »
Here's the price list: https://en.trcarc.org/medical-service/

Biktarvy is 2250 thb for 30 pills, about 65/70 USD

- Atripla Feb/18 -->

Offline daveR

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 04:13:18 am »
I paid around 3600 Thai Baht per bottle for Biktarvy from a private hospital which is part of the Bangkok Group. Thai Red Cross would be understandably cheaper.

Offline Mindless

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 04:45:04 am »
I paid around 3600 Thai Baht per bottle for Biktarvy from a private hospital which is part of the Bangkok Group. Thai Red Cross would be understandably cheaper.

That's still a very good price Dave, glad to hear the Biktarvy is working well for you!  ;)

- Atripla Feb/18 -->

Offline nethan1621

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 09:23:11 am »
Thank you so much all the support…

Is there any kind soul help me to get some information regarding any place, phamacy who can deliver my ARV to my hotel address when i arrive to Bangkok. My situation hard to explain here but in short , i cant go out of my hotel room but reception staff ready to receive it for me. Trying in my best to collect medicine before another corona lock down 🤦🏻‍♂️

Offline Mindless

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2021, 10:30:35 pm »
Thank you so much all the support…

Is there any kind soul help me to get some information regarding any place, phamacy who can deliver my ARV to my hotel address when i arrive to Bangkok. My situation hard to explain here but in short , i cant go out of my hotel room but reception staff ready to receive it for me. Trying in my best to collect medicine before another corona lock down 🤦🏻‍♂️

Most big private hospitals in Bangkok sell ARV, for example Bumrungrad does. I am not sure if you can buy it without physically going there but surely you can call and ask, maybe they can help you figure out a solution if you explain your situation.

- Atripla Feb/18 -->

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.