Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:09:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 357
Total: 358

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Please help-Feared to Death--Leaving Hope  (Read 8464 times)

Offline raj12345

• Standard
Please help-Feared to Death--Leaving Hope
« on: November 05, 2007, 03:31:28 am »
Firstly, I just want to say thankyou for everybody on this forum for their patience and helpful attitude. I have been to CSW 6 wks ago in london. I booked her for 1 hr. First, she gave put a condom (Expiry date on it says 2011) and had protected vaginal intercourse. As soon as i finished- all the sperms where in condom-(Inspected by CSW). She gave some Johnson wet wipes and cleaned my penis. After 4 mins break- I used two condoms (First time sexual exposure-Taught two condoms would be handy). Then the sex lasted for 20 mins. She always put some lubricant on the condoms. I didnt ejaculate. She gave me oral with condom intact. I am sure the condom didnt break as she checked before giving oral. I didnt ejaculate still- So now she removed the condom and gave 2 mins of handjob( Really scared here as her hands were infected- I am uncircumcised- Did the virus went through my penis). I still didnt ejaculate. Last stage again i used 2 more condoms and this time the sex lasted for 15 mins more. The condoms didnt break as far as i know. I did masturbation with condom intact as i was not ejaculating. Again the mess/blunder i did was- I removed the condoms and did masturbation and ejaculated on her cheast for final time.(( :-\ :-\My hands were infected when i tried to masturbate with condom and later without- I have strong feeling --Virus from CSW wentinto the condom- Then to my hands and then to my penis).

My Symptoms- Unsual tiredness from 6th day to till date---Extreme tiredness--First week I was Yawning and sleeping for 10-12 hrs a day. I think i had sore throat next day (Never had sore throat in my life-Dont know what actually whether it was sore throat). It went off in 3 days after i had some alcohol. Lost weight of 2-3 kgs in first 3 weeks (Might be of anxiety) Got back in 1-2 weeks.

Got tested at 25 days post exposure. with HIV DUO testing- Negative..

I am losing the battle and i feel there is something in the body that is holding me.. I am for sure i cant live with this virus. I am soooo scared --being the only son-how my parents gonna live if some thing happens to me--First time mistake and regretting from the 1st day---

Please help--Ur advice really helps me--Thank you

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Please help-Feared to Death--Leaving Hope
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 03:36:01 am »
Really scared here as her hands were infected- I am uncircumcised- Did the virus went through my penis)

Her hands were infected? They were most certainly not infected with HIV.

You had a completely routine, protected sexual encounter with a professional sex worker. There is nothing here which should lead you to believe you've been infected with HIV.

You don't need to test, you don't have HIV.. Please take the time to read our Welcome Thread and follow the links to our Lessons to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

MtD

Offline raj12345

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 03:45:33 am »
Thanx Sir- But the unsual tiredness is killing me--never been so tired in my life. I am not scared of death but i have too many resposibilities to do before i leave this world. I called CSW thirce- First she text me saying she got no STD disease and then i spoke to her personally- She says she has no HIV and she loves her life more than what i love( But unable to believe because she might be infected and she never knows). This was my first sexual encounter. Is my 25 day DUO test reliable. I got NO Fever- No Lymph Nodes( Checked with doctor last week)- No other symptom other than tiredness.

The condom didnt break as i should have known if it breaks ( But my mind is not accepting--Some thing went really wrong--Really Reallt scared)--

Shall i go for one more test- Plz advice

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 03:51:16 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline raj12345

• Standard
Please help-Feared to Death--Leaving Hope
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 03:53:13 am »
I have not done any oral on her. I just touched he vagina for 2 sec. It was wet. Will that infect me- as i was using the same hand everytime when changing the condoms and last stage masturbation.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 03:55:42 am »
Heed the last reply, this isn't Medhelp. You DID NOT have a risk.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 08:42:41 am »
Touching a wet vagina and then masturbating with the same hand is absolutely not a risk for HIV transmission.

You need to read our lesson on Transmission. There's a link to it in the welcome thread which opens this section.

Your fears are running you without any basis in HIV science. You were not at risk and no testing is necessary in relation to this incident. Period.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline raj12345

• Standard
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 09:17:10 am »
Sir- Thank you very much for the reply. UNSUAL TIREDNESS is killing me :'(- My head is always heavy from the time of incident and tiredness never leaving. Did i contract with any other STD disease that is causing this problem. I am at the edge of losing my professional job,  :'(due to lack of performance (Due to Tiredness). Your help is really needed. Once again thank you.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 09:46:02 am »
Go see a doctor about your fatigue.

You've already been repeatedly told that you weren't at risk for HIV. This is NOT an HIV situation.

We can't help you with diagnosing the source of your fatigue. I will just say that anxiety can certainly wear you down and you've got plenty of that going on. It seems as if you have a lot of anxiety about the whole experience sexually and would benefit from seeing a counselor or other professional to discuss it. We can't provide that service here.

All we can tell you is that this is NOT an HIV situation.

You're very close to getting a time out for just coming back repeatedly with the same stuff. 
Andy Velez

Offline raj12345

• Standard
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 09:44:59 pm »
Thanx Andy. But please do not block me from the site. I am really thankful to you for giving me advice after going through my scenario. One last question and shall promise will not disturd again. The symptoms i was having from the begining was
1) 6th day tiredness- started with yawing and too much dizziness
2)15th day- extreme fatigue till today
3) shortness of breath from some time ago
4) lost weight by 2-3 kgs.

I know my risk is NO-RISK scenario but the symptoms keep on tellling me that something went really wrong.

From your experience-did you see anybody turn positive with these symptoms and with the kind of exposure i had.
ONE LAST ANSWER--Plz Plz
(Shall not disturb again and please do not ban me)

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 09:47:03 pm »
Raj,

We're not silly, you know. Just because you've worn out your welcome at sites like MedHelp doesn't mean you can start your rubbish here.

You didn't have a risk, your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.

Now move on.

MtD

Offline raj12345

• Standard
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 06:27:29 pm »
Sir--I have tested one more time for HIV DUO P24 Antigen--Till now i been to two tests one at DAY 25 and Other at DAY 43--now i am feeling ok and coming back to normal--I know my risk was low-risk but lost all my confidence these days.  Do i need further testing or its time to move on in my life---Thanx for all the help and suggestions so far---Thank you

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 06:38:12 pm »
No.. you do not need to do anymore testing.

Yes..it's time you moved on.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline raj12345

• Standard
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 04:58:30 am »
Sir,

Yesterday i was going through several websites to gain more knowledge on HIV and just realised some shocking news. The website says that --HIV virus can pass from hand to penus during masturbation. I am really scared now, as i didnt clean my hands during masturbation. After having intercourse with condom, i masturbated with same condom for some time and as i was not cumming --i removed the condom and masturbated heavily till all came out. I am really scared that HIV virus from condom came to my hands and passed to my penis..I am really scared after having my 6 wks negative result..How true is the information--is the information misleading--please help me--

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 05:02:37 am »
Firstly, AnnieBC is not a 'sir', she's a Ma'am. Why don't you just call her Jan?

Raj, HIV cannot be transmitted from penis to hand or from hand to penis. I think that the best thing we can do here is ask a Moderator to review your thread.

I'm reporting you for review.

MtD

Offline raj12345

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 05:05:14 am »
Matty,
Thanx for the reply. I have no clue how to report to moderator for review--ur guidelines would be helpful--Thank you

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 05:09:16 am »
Raj,

I've reported your thread. A moderator will be along to review it presently.

You don't have HIV.

MtD

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 05:41:22 am »
Raj

You have been told so many times..you cannot get HIV from what you have described...if I see one more post about this then i will put you on a 28 day TO...you have been warned, please do not post about this again..I mean it.

It's time for you to move on.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline raj12345

• Standard
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 05:53:41 am »
Thanx Annie,

I am really relieved now. But please do not ban me. I am so stressed because i am the only son and i have lot of responsibilities before i leave this world. This was the first time i been to any sexual exposure in my life ( I  used 5 condoms- but still fear). One wrong website--one wrong moment. I know i commited sin but i believe god should give me one more chance to live (If at'll if he gives). Thank you for all the support..Really Really helpful.

Offline Peter Staley

• Founder & Advisory Editor, AIDSmeds.com
    • AIDSmeds.com
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 06:45:01 am »
Raj -- I've given you your first Time-Out (28 days) for repeated postings about a no-risk event, even after your questions about risk were clearly answered.

Peter Staley
Founder
AIDSmeds.com

Offline raj12345

• Standard
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 10:05:30 am »
Hi Ann,

I taught i am completely out of this HIV fear and stopped browing from past 1 month. I had my conclusive 12 week HIV duo test negative and stopped searching for the symptoms. But from past few weeks i am having severe dental problem with swelling of gums, mouth ulcer and painful wisdom teeth. Is it anyway related to HIV. i am not afraid of it anymore but i want to know my status. Shall i do one more test --Now its 15 weeks. Please suggest --does any symptoms start after 13 week period. I am not browsing the net for relibility but i need a conclusive answer to stay completely out of HIV.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 10:12:25 am »
Raj,

Your 12 week result is, as you note, conclusive. You do not have HIV.

Ask yourself this; do you want to be reported to the Moderators again?

MtD

Offline raj12345

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 10:21:37 am »
Hi Matty,

thank you--I just need an assurance that my painful wisdom teeth problem and swelling of gums has anything to do with HIV--and does any symptoms (if at all) start after 3 month period...Thats it...Thank you--

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 10:29:52 am »
Then let me assure you Raj, your painful wisdom teeth have nothing to do with HIV, You are HIV negative.

Now run along before Ann catches you. ;)

MtD

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.