Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:52:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 273
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Risky Lifestyle.  (Read 16146 times)

Offline Joewrinks

Risky Lifestyle.
« on: November 24, 2008, 09:57:13 am »
Hello all.

I often have sex with Prostitutes. In the last 2-3 months, perhaps I have sex with prostitutes about 12 times.

A few questions:

(1) If I am using Durex Extra Safe condom with lubricant everytime, so protected vaginal/oral, what is my risk level with
this lifestyle?

(2) I have quite lot of pimples on my back and front of body. Even near my inner thigh, these is pimple once in a while.
I wonder if sex worker licks me all over, sucking my nipples, and her saliva come into contact with my damaged skin, then how much of risk I have?

(3) I am not circumcise, so many time when I look at condom during sex, it seems the tip looks a bit stretch, like loose a bit. Why this is so? Does this put
risk to me?

(4) No one can gaurantee condom is 100%, so then why when condom with no failure, still you say no need for testing?

(5) I really worry I have HIV, cause I have alot of dryness on my back, near sideburns at face, foreheard, etc. Also feeling itcy sometimes~~!

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 10:07:30 am by Joewrinks »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: Risky Lifestyle.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 10:40:11 am »
Joe,

1, Condoms have been proven to prevent hiv infection. Protected intercourse is not a risk for hiv infection. Getting a blowjob, with or without a condom, is not risk for hiv infection.

2. Saliva is not infectious. It doesn't matter where you get licked or how many pimples you have, you're not going to be infected this way.

3. You need to pull your foreskin back before you put the condom on. Also, many condoms have extra space at the tip to provide room for your cum.

4. When a condom fails, you'll know about it. A broken condom is obvious.

5. Nothing you've brought to us is a risk.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST OVER ANY SPECIFIC PROTECTED INCIDENTS, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 08:29:32 am »
Ann, when you says that "Nothing you bring us is a risk"...what does this mean? What are odds I have HIV after all this sex with prostituteS?

Also I am wondering, all these times I have sex with these gurls, I cannot remember every single time if the condom did or doesnt break? As far as I
remember it never breaks to my eye, but sometime I dont check just look, is that risky?

If my sperm is inside the condom and I can see it is inside the condom, does it mean that the condom didn't fail?

There is one time after I cum, i dont see any sperm, but just bubbles inside, I am worry that my condom fails at that one time...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 09:06:05 am »
Joe,

When I say nothing you bring to us is a risk, I mean just that. You've been doing the right thing and using condoms for intercourse, so the intercourse you've been having hasn't been a risk for hiv.

When a condom breaks, it's very noticeable. They pretty much shred and you end up looking like your penis is wearing a hula-skirt. You WOULD have noticed a broken condom. No doubt about it. Think of a child's balloon. When they break (burst), they break and there's no mistaking it.

The one time you didn't see any sperm, well, you probably just didn't produce much that time. It happens. Again, if the condom had broken, you would KNOW it had broken.

As for odds, given what you've told us, you have better odds of becoming the next President of the USA in 2012.

However, as a sexually active adult, you'd be wise to start having those routine  sexual health care check ups I mentioned yesterday. There are STIs out there that are MUCH more easily transmitted than hiv. And don't think I'm telling you this because you choose to have relations with sex workers. I'd be telling you this no matter who you have sex with.

And speaking of which, I hope you realise you need to be using condoms with ANYONE, not just sex workers. Please re-read my first post to you while keeping that in mind.

You have no cause to think you're infected with hiv. You have not had a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 10:15:23 am »
I want to noe guys, what if during my time with one of these prostitute, something went wrong? Like maybe rare sort of condom break where I cannot see anything, condom looks normal but still somehow it lets in HIV from small tear my eye cannot notice?

I lately feel itching on my arms something, red patches where I scratch on my fingers...on my left wrist there is these small pimple which are red and small. Can it be STD?

I worry now, i always careful with condom sex only, but now still I feel I catch HIV when I be careful...?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 11:48:42 am »
That stuff about a tiny little break in a condom is an urban myth. When a condom fails you will know it because it ends up looking like a fringed hoop on your penis. So if one of yours had broken you would have known it.

As long as you are always using a condom you are well protected sexually against HIV transmission. However, other STDs are easier to acquire, even with condom use. That's why we recommend for anyone who is sexually active to regularly have a full STD panel done. At least annually and more often if there are any symptoms, is a good idea.

You are worrying needlessly right now about HIV. Keep using those condoms.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline Ronald

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 01:41:18 pm »
you lucky son of a gun..why put your self at high risk ? Anyhow, little info from Dr.Hansfiel M.D. HIV spec .

He says in U.S. Rate of HIV in CSW is very low than we actually think. He also said 80% of the CSW don't even have HIV ... Majority of the HIV cases are from relationship that partners are unaware of their status.

Majority of CSW do get there HIV test done annually.

My Recommendation if you like CSW, than  I recommend you go to Las Vegas Brothal House, Sherries Rance...Those girls are checked every month and no HIV for last 30 years not a single case.

It will cost you lot of money , but at least your protected.

good luck, be safe..

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 01:56:06 pm »
Ronald, don't post in anyones thread other than your own.

Offline Ronald

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 02:21:45 pm »
This is B.S. your telling me that I can't give out my opinion ? Than what's the point of WWW Forum ?

Dude, Some of the opinion I give are actually making sense, think about it.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 02:27:28 pm »
This is not MedHelp. This forum has moderators and GUIDELINES that you should have read before you ever posted in this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 02:28:50 pm »
Ronald, if you will (re)read the opening entry in this section you'll see that only those who are authorized to do so are to reply to questions and entries here. You are not so authorized.

You need to back off. Your comment to Rod was rude and the kind of thing that can earn you a time out or even being banned. I've deleted your postings on someone else's threads. Consider your own unwarranted hysteria about your situation you are hardly someone who ought to be giving advice to others, some of which I might add was incorrect that I deleted.

Consider yourself warned.  
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 02:47:00 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 05:30:38 pm »
Andy, Ann. I now understand that person is not high risk but that behavior is only high or low risk.

I keep saying myself that I have no risk, and that these is no testing required situations. But still have persisting symptoms. Is any of following somethin people infected with ARS or later stage HIV experience:

1) Itching here and there from time to time, on my wrists, on my neck, etc.
2) Burning sensation, like all of sudden feeling of hot in certain parts of my body.
3) Stomach unsettled from time to time..
4) Very dryness on my skin in forehead area & near my ears...

It is possibility right, that sometime things go wrong? like even if I use condoms, sometime people are unlucky or punished that condom didnt work as effectively as it should. What if I am one of this guys?

Also are you sure that broken condom always is obvious? what if my one was not obvious n this is how I been infected?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 09:44:34 pm »
None of those symptoms are HIV specific, but that's no surprise since you didn't have a risk. And no, you aren't going to be the one who had a teensie weensie little hole in your condom that permitted you to get infected. No matter what your imagination is coming up with to scare you about.

If you have troubling symptoms that's something to discuss with your doctor. They have nothing to do with HIV and yours is not an HIV situation. Period. End of story.

Other STDs can be another matter. Since you are sexually active it would be a good idea to regularly have a full STD panel done. That doesn't mean any of your symptoms are STD-related, but it's just a wise move to check out that possibility regularly.
Andy Velez

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2008, 10:38:04 am »
Guys, I am little panic about new situation.

Today I gone to a girl who is working at spa, but is actually what is called package girl, ie prostitute. OMG, I so scared cause I look at her she's look a lil thin, and she have blackish bruise on her skin some place. Later I see her tongue, and this is so SCAREY!, her tongue really white, and she have a lil bit sniffling nose I think. I am nearly 100% sure she has ARS and viral load must be really high...

Im so worry, cause I do something I never did before..she start to lick my ass with her tongue, she even puts her tongue inside my ass for a while :(....It feels good so I cannot stop...but she does this for nearly one minute...what if my rectal area has cuts, im sure every has cuts in rectal area....now she does this to me, if my cuts are there, then im sure to be infected right? I noe dick sucking no risk, but how about if she lick my ass.?.:| I am so wrried now! Doesnt look like she have blood in mouth, but what if she has cut in her mouth, and some her blood go into my rectal opening? OMG what is the risk here?

Another thing, when I cumming, I do another which is really stupid.! when I come she's bringing her mouth over my penis head, nearly like sucking and I cum in her mouth lil bit, now guys be honest? what is risk level here? Is there anyway I can be safe from this situation, or high risk?

I never have sex with her, just this above mentioned, and I finger her with condom on my finger...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2008, 11:54:15 am »
You were never at risk. If you are going to go through this everytime you have sex etc. Then don't. We aren't here to hold your hand everytime you go and have sex.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 02:37:44 pm by RapidRod »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2008, 02:07:01 pm »
As Rod has told you, nothing you did this latest time put you at risk for HIV transmission. Zero risk.

Read our lesson on Transmission if you haven't done so already. There's a link to it in the Welcome thread which opens this section.

What's the point of having sex if you're not enjoying yourself and you're going to be frantic afterwards? If you can't get a grip about this then I suggest you see a therapist or other professional and sort out some of your thoughts and feelings about what's going on. 
Andy Velez

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2008, 06:03:18 pm »
Are you guys sure that when she put her tongue in my ass, I wasn't at risk? whatif she has cut in her mouth and blood goes into my ass then? how is it no risk?

I got lil bit of vaginal fluid on my fingers...is this risk? Cause my fingers, skin on them is lil bit damaged cause of martial arts, so it's possible vaginal fluid maybe can go through my damaged skin right?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2008, 06:09:29 pm »
You have been given the facts. It's up to you what you do with them.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2008, 08:45:24 pm »
Joe,

Guess what mate, we don't get turned on by your descriptions of the sex you have. You didn't have a risk and if you keep coming back with this crap,  you'll be timed out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 07:36:06 am »
Ann, I have a small question.

I came back from work today, and when I took off pants, i see that my trunk area is slightly reddish, almost faint red, I think that this is ARS rash, also lately I feel alot of heat at end of my ears, and in toes, tingling as well. I never suffer from this before. I suspect that I contract HIV somehow, maybe my condom has broke before and I not notice, cause I dont check physicallee.

Do you think this incidences and symptom need HIV Test?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 07:44:33 am »
Joe,

When are you going to understand that symptoms - or the lack of them - mean nothing when it comes to hiv infection. Nothing you've done or have had done to you has been a risk for hiv so I can tell you with confidence that whatever is going on has nothing to do with hiv.

If you feel unwell or are worried about your skin, you need to see a doctor. Nobody can diagnose you over the internet and we're not going to try.

The bottom line is that if you're worried about hiv, go get an antibody test done, collect your negative result and get on with your life. As you've already been told, as a sexually active adult you should be having a complete sexual health check-up at least once a year anyway. Do it.

Keep using those condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you'll be just fine where hiv is concerned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 02:56:17 am »
Ann,
One question.

You noe how you say that other std is easier risk than HIV right? Ok I know this is only HIV Site but just want to know one small thing from you...

1) I noticed  now, that sometime when just before I cum, it's there is a slight burning feeling inside my urethra sometimes. It dont happen during urination, it just happens for split second before cumming. Is possible that even though I use condoms always, perhaps I still get chlamydia? or gonnorhea? sounds like STI no? No actual other symtoms, just this slight burning sensition...?

2) If I used condom with lube everytime..how much is the likelihood that my condom is possibly gonna break? Breakage is often thing no?

3) One technical thing about condom placing, sometime it happens that the prostitute last time will try to put condom on me with her mouth...or fingers, one time she place the condom on the wrong way down on my penis head...so it was not unrolling, then she switched it the right way up and it unrolls down proper.. then we has sex, can this technical error cause transmission?

4) Can I have normal sex with my new girlfriend who is negative without worrying about being positive from all this protected encounter with escorts?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 07:54:04 am »
Joe,

We cannot diagnose your burning willy over the internet. As I've told you before, as a sexually active adult you should have a sexual health check-up at least once a year. Go do it.

A correctly used condom rarely breaks. Read the condom and lube links in my signature line.

As long as the condom a sex worker put on you didn't break, you weren't at risk for transmission. If you worry about their methods, put the condom on yourself.

"Normal" sex? Sex with a condom IS normal sex. If you mean unprotected, you should BOTH have full sexual health check-ups before you stop using condoms. You've already been told this.

All of your latest questions have already been answered. Next time you get the urge to post here, re-read your entire thread first.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 10:55:58 am »
my last screening is 6 months ago...all this incidences take place after this screening...so is there need to re-test now for HIV now after these last 2-3 month of sex with prostitute.?

and so if I dont remember seeing the condom ever looking like skirt on my dick, this is safe to think that my condom never breaks right ann?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2008, 03:28:43 pm »
As long as you have consistently used condoms for intercourse then I don't see any cause for concern on your part about HIV related to incidents since you were last tested. Condoms provide very effective protection whether you are with a sex worker or a civilian.

If you are having some discomfort in your penis that is something to discuss with your doctor. We can't diagnose anything here.

And keep using condoms whether you are with a professional or a civilian. Everytime. No exceptions.

Yes, you would have known if the condom had broken. It's very apparent when it happens.

Cheers.

Andy Velez

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2008, 09:45:34 pm »
Guys, just a quick one...

I was liking to know, how much risk is...if during sex with civilian girl....she's very wet and alot of her vaginal fluid is leaking onto to me. She on top...and even I is using condom throughout, but her wetness worrie me, cause while her on top she's leaking all over my midsection, thighs, and legs...

like I say, sometimes i have pimples in these regions, or cuts from shaving in pubic area...can her fluid enter and transfer HIV from this points on my skin?
thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2008, 05:19:26 am »
Reread the replies you've been given. NO RISK.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2008, 08:59:17 am »
Lucky you! She was nice and wet which makes things easy for you. And of course is not in anyway a risk for HIV transmission. Condoms do the job. Keep using them. She can be flowing massively and you can get it all over whatever part of your body. As long as you are using a condom for intercourse everytime you are well protected. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2008, 08:20:08 pm »
Ann, Rapidrod, Andy,

I think I developing some kind of phobia of HIV bcause even though am use condoms all the time, I keep driving myself crazy bout HIV risk...I donno how to handle this nervoesness sometimes.

Real reason I want to post is to say thank you for whichever informations & support you provide me with. And Merry Christmas and happy new yr.  :)

You guys will tell seriously right? if any of the things I did is risk for transmitting HIV right? I also have problem not to go to prostitute, sometimes it tempts me too mch, and I cannot talk to anyone bout this problem. Are you sure I will not get HIV if I alwys use condom with lube with prostitute?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2008, 08:46:08 pm »
Joe,

Yes, if we thought you'd had a risk we'd tell you. Nothing you've reported has been a risk.

If doesn't matter one little bit who you use condoms with, as long as you use them correctly and consistently you will avoid hiv infection.

You certainly CAN talk to someone about these problems - both the hiv phobia and the sex worker compulsion.

(Not that going to sex workers is a bad thing, in itself, as long as you are treating them with respect. Also, I hope you are not going to women who could very possibly be abducted/tricked away from somewhere in Easter Europe and are being forced to have sex with strangers by people who hold their passports and the addresses of loved ones back home. This is the sex slavery business and it's gaining ground world-wide. It does not change anything to do with hiv transmission, but it sucks from a human rights violation point of view. If you use obvious imported sex-slaves, you're contributing to the problem. end rant)

One last time, use condoms with ANYONE you have anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple and I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

Keep posing over these no-risk scenarios and you will be given a time out. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 08:48:01 pm by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 01:01:33 am »
Ann,

Quick question. When comes to memory of my own sexual history...I don't ever drink alcohol. So whenever I have sex with escorts I am sobre. I know for fact that I always using extra safe condoms plus lube...Is it possible that despite I know I use always protection and keep checking, that the condom breaks wide open and I never knew? meaning like so many times I go to these girls right?, it is quete possible that I sometime only assume it never broke just by lookin but perhaps the oncee/twice I dont look it seems ok and I never check physically the texture to see any rips?

Perhaps I can be infected like this no? I am more at risk cause I am not circumcise..this worries me...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2009, 06:22:17 am »
Joe,

If you're so worried, why don't you just go test and get it over with? I'm confident of a negative result and you should be too.

You've already been told that a broken condom is obvious. We cannot tell you more than that. Nothing you brought to us has been a risk for hiv and that information isn't going to change.

Keep posting about this no risk stuff and you WILL be given a time out.

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2009, 11:00:53 am »
Hello Ann! :)

I just want to know something. I am aware completely how oral sex (insertive) is zero risk, but I just want to ask about a case-specific detail that maybe change the riskiness. I donno if it does...

Recently I get blowjob from sex worker, brief perhaps a minute or two. Thing is, afterward I see there is something like a cut on my penis, a lil bit lower than the foreskin, its not bleeding sort of cut, but is raw looking sort, like a bit deep and burns when I put water on it in shower, when its healing it looks like dry skin healing, anyways, I suspect that when sex worker is giving me blowjob her teeth cause this cut, now.....hypotethically is possible that this cut can be entry point for HIV transmission?

What if there was any trace of sex workers blood in her mouth, which makes contact with my cut on penis? it is possible for transmission no?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2009, 11:34:54 am »
If you are going to go into an anxiety frenzy each time you have sex then DON'T HAVE SEX. You were advised that you never had a risk and all the spins you put on it won't change the answers you've received with a NO RISK situation. Seek Professional Mental Help with your HIV phobias. You are beyond the scope of help that this forum or any forum can provide.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2009, 12:08:57 pm »
OK, for one FINAL time I'm going to repeat that no guy has EVER been confirmed to have been infected through a blowjob. NOT ONE! And believe me we have heard ever variation of blood, nicks, nips, bits, sores and more on penises as well as variations on the giver's health, etc.

Getting blow job is absolutely not a risk for HIV transmission. Period. End of story.

But coming back here repeatedly with each and every like concern on your part is a risk for getting timed out.

You're overdue to spend some time with a therapist or other professional to talk about the anxiety and unfounded worries which seem to be a regular part of your life everytime you have sex. 
Andy Velez

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2009, 11:54:42 am »
Thank you andy for the feedbacks.

just few last questions, and then I move on once n all.

(1) If I am using condoms with lube everytime I go to sex worker, and cannot recall ever seeing my condom looking like ripped hula skirt on my dick, can I assume that my condoms never failed as of yet? And that I was always protected properly then?

(2) Blowjob is not a risk no matter what cut I have on my penis, this is final answer right? and is not contestable?

(3) Can I contract HIV from a rim job, as in the sex worker is licking my ass, and using her tongue in my hole, lets just if there is cuts near my rectal areas? IS there even the slightest risk?

(4) All in all, I live in a country where nearly everyday 4 new cases of HIV come up, I dont understand, how come so many people getting this, when so many people take no so-call risk with condoms? Is it possible HIV is evolved to overcome protection somehow? perhaps it can penetrate through cuts or pimples now in the groin area no?

Thanks for the help and feedback andy..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2009, 01:44:15 pm »
1. Yes, if the condom failed you would have been visibly quite clearly able to see that. And yes, they provide very effective protection.

2. That's right, getting a blowjob is absolutely no risk for HIV transmission to you.

3. Getting a rim job is another non-risk situation for you.

4. Without knowing the details of each situation we can't account for what is keeping the infection rate up in your country. I will say that people do report inaccurately either by intention or forgetfulness what they have done sexually. Sometimes they are ashamed of what they have done or they were drunk or whatever. I'm really not interested in speculating on all of that.

5. Cuts, nicks and pimples in the groin area do not represent risks for transmission. I suppose if you had a fresh and openly bleeding significant wound and someone was pouring HIV+ blood or ejaculating HIV+ sperm into it that would be risky. But I don't see that as a likely scenario and I don't think you do either.

Now it really is time for you to move on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline Joewrinks

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2009, 07:37:35 am »
Guys,

Im back one last time here to cure my feir of HIV.

I go to sex workers regularly, always use extra safe durex with lube. I never recall any breaking, but have not been testing lately for HIV/STD, my last test was 7 months ago. After that test I have protected sex/unprotected receivng blowjob many time from prostitotes. I feel I can confess this sins here, and no where else, esp since my gf dont know bout this secret life of mine.

Thing that worries me now is, that now today I find out my gf go to get her STD/HIV/PapSmear testing done, and shes gonna get results in one week. What if I have HIV and I infected her? I have been have unprotected sex with her for a while now. No worries bout her, she already gets tested recently and she is negative/no STD. So now, the only route of infection is me, I feel my unprotected blowjobs might cause HIV access into me. I dont know what to do, when I imagine that mayb give HIV to my gf.

How much of a risk I have in this secret lifestyle of mine, honestly guys?>

Also, recently I notice alot of dryness on outsides of my foreskin (uncircumcised) and it has blackish looking scabs on the dry parts. The foreskin gots a bit tight the last 1,2 weeks now also. I think I have the herpes, the black scab and dryness is sign of herpes no?

Guys please provid the counsel to help find peace in my mind...im panickin alot now, dont know how to go through this week now....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2009, 07:56:56 am »
Joe,

Having sex isn't a "sin" that you need to "confess" - having sex is just part of being human. This belief of yours is likely to be what's causing your hiv phobia. You cannot "cure" your fear of hiv here, you need to see a counselor for that.

For the very last time, getting a blowjob is NOT a risk for hiv infection. Never has been, never will be. Not one person has ever been infected through getting a blowjob and you will not be the first.

You were previously told that if you continue to post about this NO RISK lifestyle of yours, you would be given a time out. You've continued to post about it, so now I'm giving you the time out. Please seek counseling for your feelings concerning sex and hiv. We cannot help you with that here.

Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2009, 08:00:28 am »
HIV is not your problem. Re-read what has been said to you repeatedly about what is risky and what isn't.

Discuss your physical concerns with your doctor. None of them have anything to do with HIV. We can't diagnose anything here.

You talk about a "secret life" and apparently have a lot of shame about your sexual activities outside of your relationship. Again, that is something we can't address properly here. See a therapist or other professional to get help with that.

You can't keep coming back here everytime you become anxious about what you're doing sexually. We've given you the basic information you need to know in terms of protecting yourself sexually from HIV. It's not complicated. Use a condom everytime for intercourse. It's just that simple.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 08:16:21 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.