Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Can't remember if I took my meds

(1/2) > >>

fabio:
Hello guys,I actually can't remember if I took my meds today and I'm at work currently...
Is there a chance of resistance after 4 years of perfect adherence ? Is it ok if I take the next dose normally,because I honestly can't remember if I took the meds or not and I'm scared of double dosage.Thank you in advance...

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: fabio on July 19, 2021, 07:47:17 pm ---
Is there a chance of resistance after 4 years of perfect adherence ? Is it ok if I take the next dose normally,

--- End quote ---

No, there would be no risk of resistance, and yes, take the next dose at the normal time.

Fabio, are you using a daily pill box ? If not, you should get one.  Plenty of us here have missed doses.  I have missed more than a few doses over the years, and never had any issues. I just took the next dose, at the normal dose time.

I know it's easy, to get a little stressed out about this, but you will be fine ! If you have a pill box, you will be able to see if indeed you did forget to take it.

It will be OK !

Ray 

fabio:

--- Quote from: J.R.E. on July 19, 2021, 08:54:26 pm ---No, there would be no risk of resistance, and yes, take the next dose at the normal time.

Fabio, are you using a daily pill box ? If not, you should get one.  Plenty of us here have missed doses.  I have missed more than a few doses over the years, and never had any issues. I just took the next dose, at the normal dose time.

I know it's easy, to get a little stressed out about this, but you will be fine ! If you have a pill box, you will be able to see if indeed you did forget to take it.

It will be OK !

Ray

--- End quote ---
Thank you Ray that's exactly what I will do,plan my meds the for a week and take then accordingly so I know if I took that days med. I will also have to improve my memory 🤣 haha.

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: fabio on July 19, 2021, 09:14:30 pm ---Thank you Ray that's exactly what I will do,plan my meds the for a week and take then accordingly so I know if I took that days med. I will also have to improve my memory 🤣 haha.

--- End quote ---

It happens to all of us at some point.

Sometimes, I  have forgotten to take my nighttime meds of 1 viramune and 1 Epzicom.  I usually take those two 7:00 pm. Then I have woken up at 1 or 2 in the morning and realized that I missed them, because they are still in the pill box. So I have taken them then, 7 hours later. If I have missed it completely, and not noticed until 9 the next morning then I take the next dose at the normal time again.

I hope that makes sense !  :P

Ray

Grendal:
I missed two days before a blood draw, missing one happens occasionally but not two. The pill box is so useful, keeps me from skipping doses (mostly) or doubling up because I donít remember. Anyway, I had a slight blip from UD from the 2 day skip. Back to UD now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version