Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:12:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 160
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 147
Total: 148

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: The Super Dooper Funny Thread  (Read 86975 times)

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
Re: The Super Dooper Funny Thread
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2009, 09:07:24 am »
This may not be super dooper funny but I about fell out when I saw my favorite singer songwriter appear in this clip.

http://www.236.com/video/2008/the_forgotten_heroes_of_airpor_1_10787.php

Offline MaxPep

« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2009, 02:43:18 pm »
A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.
While on the operating table, she had a near death experience. Seeing God, she asked, "Is my time up"? God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."
 Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, brow lift, lip enhancement, boob job, liposuction, and a tummy tuck.   
After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was hit and killed by an ambulance.
 Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 years?
Why didn't you pull me out of the path of the ambulance?"
 God replied, "Girrrlllllll, I didn't even recognize you!"

12/5/08 - diagnosed
12/7/08 - CD4 70 15%, VL 21,181
12/19/08 - CD4 82 16.5%, VL 20,000
Started Atripla, Zithromax and Bactrim
1/24/09 - Next Labs
No OI's to date

Offline rondrond

• 22 years HIV+ yet a yard could be the death of me
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2009, 03:38:45 am »
Is It Serious?

A well respected surgeon was relaxing on his sofa one evening just after arriving home from work. As he was tuning into the evening news, the phone rang. The doctor calmly answered it and heard the familiar voice of a colleague on the other end of the line.

"We need a fourth for poker," said the friend.

"I'll be right over," whispered the doctor.

As he was putting on his coat, his wife asked, "Is it serious?"

"Oh yes, quite serious," said the doctor gravely. "In fact, three doctors are there already!"

"I'm not done yet"....Glen Campbell

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

04jul07/DVT-right leg/Bi Lateral PE's     
16oct08/DVT-left leg
Aug09 Diagnosed: COPD

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline MaxPep

« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2009, 09:59:02 pm »
This is something to think about when negative people are doing their best to rain on your parade. So remember this story the next time someone who knows nothing and cares less tries to make your life miserable.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

A woman was at her hairdresser's getting her hair styled for a trip to Rome.  She mentioned the trip to the hairdresser, who responded, "Rome? Why would anyone want to go there? It's crowded and dirty and full of Italians.  You're crazy to go to Rome. So, how are you getting there?"

"Continental," was the reply. "I got a great rate!"

"Continental?" exclaimed! the hairdresser. "That's a terrible airline.  Their planes are old, their flight attendants are ugly, and they're always late. So, where are you staying in Rome?"

"I'll be at this exclusive little place over on Rome's Tiber River."

"Don't go any further." I know that place. Everybody thinks it's going to be something special and exclusive, but it's really a dump, the worst hotel in the city! The rooms are small, the service is surly and they're overpriced.  So, whatcha doing when you get there?"

"Going to go to see the Vatican and I hope to see the Pope."

"That's rich," laughed the hairdresser! "You and a million other people trying to see him. He'll look the size of an ant. Boy, good luck on this lousy trip of yours. You're going to need it."

A month later, the woman again came in for a hairdo. The hairdresser asked her about her trip to Rome. "It was wonderful," exclaimed the woman, "not only were we on time in one of Continental's brand new planes, but it was overbooked and they bumped me up to first class. The food and wine were wonderful, and I had a handsome 28-year-old steward who waited on me hand and foot.  And the hotel was great! They'd just finished a $5 million remodeling job and now it's a jewel, the finest hotel in the city. They, too, were overbooked, so they apologized and gave me their owner's suite at no extra charge!"

"Well," muttered the hairdresser, "that's all well and good, but I know you didn't get to see the Pope."

"Actually, I was quite lucky, because as I was touring the Vatican , a Swiss Guard tapped me on the shoulder and explained that the Pope likes to meet some of the visitors and would I be so kind as to step into his  private room and wait, for the Pope would personally greet me. Sure enough, five minutes later, the Pope walked through the door and shook my hand! I knelt down and he spoke a few words to me."

"Oh, really! What'd he say?"

He said, "Where'd you get the shitty hairdo?"
12/5/08 - diagnosed
12/7/08 - CD4 70 15%, VL 21,181
12/19/08 - CD4 82 16.5%, VL 20,000
Started Atripla, Zithromax and Bactrim
1/24/09 - Next Labs
No OI's to date

Offline rondrond

« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2009, 03:23:34 am »
                                                 A Dog's Diary

* 5:30am: Started the day as a hero! When the sound of the newspaper hitting the driveway roused me from my deep slumber -- the impact indicating the paper was much heavier than normal -- I realized that no one in the house was yet awake! I roused my master by licking him in the face. He appeared very angry with himself for having overslept, shouting and waving his arms. His ill temper even seemed directed at me a bit, which is silly since it is I who saved him from being fired. Funny thing though: He didn't go into work, but spent the morning leafing through the large newspaper and drinking coffee. He seems to do this once a week, and I don't know why.

* 7:30am: Invaders! The people who live next door came out into their yard, obviously getting ready to lay siege to our house. Snarling and barking, I let them know in no uncertain terms that I was prepared to tear them from limb to limb it they came any closer, and was able to repel the invasion. This is an almost daily occurrence; you'd think they'd learn. My master added his voice to the fray as well, yelling angrily. I am sure the people couldn't hear him, but it was nice of him to lend his support.

* 10:00am: I was forced to move, as the patch of sun in which I was lying had, for some reason, slid over a few feet. It's not easy being a dog.

* 1:00pm: I have the most thoughtful master in the world! While it's true he left me alone in the house for several hours, he did set out a treat for me on the kitchen counter. It was even gift-wrapped, a courtesy I wish he'd skipped, since it led to me having a lot of plastic in my teeth. The roast was delicious, though frozen in the center. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but crunching through two inches of rock-hard beef is hardly my idea of a delicacy.

* 2:00pm: Most unpleasant experience when my master returned home and was furious that I had not eaten the plastic wrap which had been covering my present. He kept pointing at the small pieces of Styrofoam and other debris and raving in a most irrational fashion. I'm sorry, but he should know that I can't eat that stuff; it makes my stomach upset. When he began rolling up a newspaper I realized he'd lost all reason and bolted for the front door, which was fortunately open just a crack.

* 4:00pm: Spent the afternoon with the girls. A most productive day; I was able to mark territory for two blocks. "Drip 'til you drop" is our motto. We had a small snack at an outdoor cafe we like, with meat scraps and bread served out of circular containers with easily displaced lids. Ran into that rogue Sebastian, who lifted his leg with irritating nonchalance -- does he think I don't know about his obsession with Muffy, that snotty schnauzer from down the road? Last month there wasn't a male in the neighborhood who couldn't be found outside her fence, and Sebastian was at the head of the pack. I let him know I want nothing more to do with him.

* 5:00pm: What a treat! On the way home a flock of ravens drew my attention to a squirrel that had been flattened by an automobile. After several days in the sun, the aroma was so delicious it made my nose quiver. I rolled in the wondrous fragrance for several minutes, and when I stood up I positively radiated eau de roadkill. Let Sebastian drool over Muffy -- he doesn't know what he's missing.

* 6:00pm: Of all the times to get a bath! My master, still in a foul mood, made me stand outside in the chill air while he shampooed and rinsed me several times. Every time I shook the water from my fur he, too, became drenched, and in the end he was shivering. Why in the world does he do stuff like this?

* 9:00pm: Time to sleep, though I am not allowed on the bed whenever anyone's home. Ah, the life of a dog.

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #155 on: January 27, 2009, 12:37:09 pm »
Cat Miracle Diet

Most diets fail because we are still thinking and eating like people. For those us who have never had any success dieting, well, now there is the new Miracle Cat Diet!

Except for cats that eat like people -- such as getting lots of table scraps -- most cats are long and lean (or tiny and petite). The Cat Miracle Diet will help you achieve the same lean, svelte figure. Just follow this diet for one week and you'll find that you not only look and feel better, but you will have a whole new outlook on what constitutes food. Good Luck!

DAY ONE

Breakfast: Open can of expensive gourmet cat food. Any flavor as long as it cost more the .75 per can -- and place 1/4 cup on your plate. Eat 1 bite of food; look around room disdainfully. Knock the rest on the floor. Stare at the wall for awhile before stalking off into the other room.
    Lunch: Four blades of grass and one lizard tail. Throw it back up on the cleanest carpet in your house.
    Dinner: Catch a moth and play with it until it is almost dead. Eat one wing. Leave the rest to die.
    Bedtime snack: Steal one green bean from your spouse's or partner's plate. Bat it around the floor until it goes under the refrigerator. Steal one small piece of chicken and eat half of it. Leave the other half on the sofa. Throw out the remaining gourmet cat food from the can you opened this morning.

DAY TWO

Breakfast: Picking up the remaining chicken bite from the sofa. Knock it onto the carpet and bat it under the television set. Chew on the corner of the newspaper as your spouse/partner tries to read it.
    Lunch: Break into the fresh French bread that you bought as your part of the dinner party on Saturday. Lick the top of it all over. Take one bite out of the middle of the loaf.
    Afternoon snack: Catch a large beetle and bring it into the house. Play toss and catch with it until it is mushy and half dead. Allow it to escape under the bed.
    Dinner: Open a fresh can of dark-colored gourmet cat food -- tuna or beef works well. Eat it voraciously. Walk from your kitchen to the edge of the living room rug. Promptly throw up on the rug. Step into it as you leave. Track footprints across the entire room.

DAY THREE

Breakfast: Drink part of the milk from your spouse's or partner's cereal bowl when no one is looking. Splatter part of it on the closest polished aluminum appliance you can find.
    Lunch: Catch a small bird and bring it into the house. Play with on top of your down filled comforter. Make sure the bird is seriously injured but not dead before you abandon it for someone else to have to deal with.
    Dinner: Beg and cry until you are given some ice cream or milk in a bowl of your own. Take three licks/laps and then turn the bowl over on the floor.

FINAL DAY

Breakfast: Eat 6 bugs, any type, being sure to leave a collection of legs, wings, antennae on the bathroom floor. Drink lots of water. Throw the bugs and all of the water up on your spouse's or partner's pillow.
    Lunch: Remove the chicken skin from last night's chicken-to-go leftovers your spouse or partner placed in the trash can. Drag the skin across the floor several times. Chew it in a corner and then abandon.
    Dinner: Open another can of expensive gourmet cat food. Select a flavor that is especially runny, like Chicken and Giblets in Gravy. Lick off all the gravy and leave the actual meat to dry and get hard.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:40:10 pm by rondrond »

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #156 on: January 28, 2009, 07:45:13 pm »

Offline rondrond

« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2009, 01:12:33 am »
A Talking Frog

A guy is taking a walk and sees a frog on the side of the road. As he comes closer, the frog starts to talk. "Kiss me and I will turn into a princess." The guy picks the frog up and puts it in his pocket.

The frog starts shouting, "Hey! Didn't you hear me? I'm a Princess. Just kiss me and I will be yours." The guy takes the frog out of his pocket and smiles at it and puts it back.

The frog is really frustrated. "I don't get it. Why won't you kiss me? I will turn into a beautiful princess and do anything you ask."

The guy says, "Look, I'm Gay. I don't have time for girls... But a talking frog is cool!"

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2009, 01:24:38 pm »
I could relate to this. It has happened to me.. :D

This is actually a Home Depot Ad:

http://"http://i225.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid225.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/rondron/Home_Depot_AD.flv">

« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 01:27:09 pm by rondrond »

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2009, 02:28:41 pm »
I could relate to this. It has happened to me.. :D

This is actually a Home Depot Ad:

http://"http://i225.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid225.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/rondron/Home_Depot_AD.flv">

LMAO that was hilarious!

Offline rondrond

« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2009, 01:26:30 pm »
                                             BE STRONG HONEY

A convict has escaped from prison, and while on the run he breaks into a house. He goes into the bedroom and discovers a young couple in bed. He orders the man out of bed and ties him to a chair.

He then goes over to the bed, leans over the woman and kisses her on the neck. Then he gets up and goes into the bathroom.

The husband whispers over to his wife "Honey, l'm so sorry, but do whatever he asks of you. He's obviously a dangerous criminal; look at his prison uniform. He probably hasn't been with a woman in ages. l saw him kiss your neck. Please, just give him what he wants, no matter how repulsed you are, so he doesn't kill us both.

Be strong Honey, l love you!"

The wife whispers back, "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear.

He thinks your cute and wanted to know if we had any Vaseline. l told him it was in the bathroom.

Be strong, Honey. l love you"

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #161 on: February 01, 2009, 10:01:11 am »

A mural on the ceiling of a smoking lounge:

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #162 on: February 04, 2009, 01:24:28 am »

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline poz1970

« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2009, 11:11:32 am »
"The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to  heterosexuals. That doesn`t mean that God doesn`t love heterosexuals. It`s just that they need more supervision." -- Lynn Lavne

Offline rondrond

« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2009, 12:28:38 am »
How to tell your newscaster is not a Texan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHqfdMoHG8A

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline richva

« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2009, 07:34:28 am »
Q: How many kids with ADHD does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: LET'S RIDE BIKES!
08/1989 Acquired
04/1992 Diagnosed
03/25/2008 (YUP - 16 years later!) CD4 336/21% VL 217,000; started meds
08/2012 - Alive, living! and doing just fine, TYVM (w/ props to my doc, insurance carrier and Complera. I remember every day that I'm a lucky boy.)

Offline rondrond

« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2009, 02:36:38 pm »
I learned something new,

CADILLAC ONE

There are cannisters of Obama's blood on board in case he needs a transfusion. Is it refrigerated? Does it need to be...refreshed...everytime he goes for a ride?

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8606/193841504280665677uk7.gif

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #167 on: February 10, 2009, 09:24:17 pm »

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2009, 11:14:05 pm »
I think the dentist gave this kid a bit too much anesthesia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DMqgp8VY8o

Offline red_Dragon888

• Love and Be Love in Return
« Reply #169 on: February 11, 2009, 07:44:38 am »
I think the dentist gave this kid a bit too much anesthesia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DMqgp8VY8o
What the freak!!!  Come on, and the father takes the time to do this to his own son?   ??? Dog...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I3ba3lnFHik

Off Crystal Meth since May 13, 2013.  In recovery with 20 months clean time.

Offline rondrond

« Reply #170 on: February 14, 2009, 12:37:25 am »

He finally did it.....

Count the Black Dots...

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #171 on: February 17, 2009, 12:34:36 pm »
CNN News has been showing a "Meteor"/"Piece of satellite from collision in space"/"Space Ship"......It was in Austin, Texas and nobody seems to be able to 'find' it.

I found it:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/384/193847920587670817tt1.png

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2009, 01:17:58 am »

Hundreds of Global Warming Protestors:

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2009, 02:51:26 am »
The "Not Raising Hogs" Business

TO: Honorable Secretary of Agriculture
Washington, D.C.

Dear Sir;

My friend, Ed Peterson, over at Wells Iowa, received a check for $1,000 from the government for not raising hogs. So, I want to go into the "not raising hogs" business next year.

What I want to know is, in your opinion, what is the best kind of farm not to raise hogs on, and what is the best breed of hogs not to raise? I want to be sure that I approach this endeavor in keeping with all governmental policies. I would prefer not to raise razorbacks, but if that is not a good breed not to raise, then I will just as gladly not raise Yorkshires or Durocs.

As I see it, the hardest part of this program will be in keeping an accurate inventory of how many hogs I haven't raised.

My friend, Peterson, is very joyful about the future of the business. He has been raising hogs for twenty years or so, and the best he ever made on them was $422 in 1968, until this year when he got your check for $1000 for not raising hogs.

If I get $1000 for not raising 50 hogs, will I get $2000 for not raising 100 hogs? I plan to operate on a small scale at first, holding myself down to about 4000 hogs not raised, which will mean about $80,000 the first year. Then I can afford an airplane.

Now another thing, these hogs I will not raise will not eat 100,000 bushels of corn. I understand that you also pay farmers for not raising corn and wheat. Will I qualify for payments for not raising wheat and corn not to feed the 4000 hogs I am not going to raise?

Also, I am considering the "not milking cows" business, so send me any information you have on that, too.

In view of these circumstances, you understand that I will be totally unemployed and plan to file for unemployment and food stamps. Be assured you will have my vote in the coming election.

Patriotically Yours,

Morgan

P.S. Would you please notify me when you plan to distribute more free cheese.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2009, 11:55:08 am »
John O'Hurley is currently the host on 'Family Feud'. . he has also hosted other shows on TV, one of them is the National Dog Show on NBC Thanksgiving Day.

He was surprised when he received the call offering him the 'gig/job' of hosting the event:

"I have never claimed to be a dog expert. Fortunately, I have the savvy database of my cohost, Mr Frei, to fill in the important content about each of the more that 150 breeds that are represented at the show.

It also gave me a chance to say some of the stupidest things I have ever said on television.

The old English Sheepdog and his handler stepped up to have their turn before the judge....If you are not familiar with the sheepdog breed, it's about two pounds of actual dog and seventy pounds of long, stringy hair that completely camoflauges the animal, including the face and eyes. It looks like a large cotton swab.

The judge promptly went about her work, busily picking up clumps of hair on the dog's back and running her hands through the thick coat.

Over at the broadcast booth, I was watching this exercise, with David and began my duties as host by asking all the intelligent questions.

'David, can you describe what she's doing?'  (a great beginning)

'she's putting her hands on the dog, john, to check the alignments of the shoulders and the hips and make sure they meet the AKC guidelines.....she has to get her hands under all that hair because you can hide a really bad dog under a good haircut.'

I said, 'you're telling me. I went to junior prom.'  (whoops)

then the judge walked around to the front of the dog and began picking up the hair on the dog's face and pulling it apart.

'What's she doing now, David?"  (I've hit my stride now, this question is riveting)

'She's checking the bone structure of the head and pulling back the hair to see the eyes and gauge the attentiveness of the dog' he said, barely having to think.

I said, 'Well, if she picks through all that hair and finds only one eye, she's got the wrong end of the dog"...O.O

(Oh, how had the dog show world survived without the benenfit of my insight?)

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #175 on: February 27, 2009, 11:05:03 am »

The GOOD Husband

Jack wakes up with a huge hangover after attending his company's party.

Jack is not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at
All. He didn't even remember how he got home from the party.

As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if he did something wrong.
Jack had to force himself to open his e yes, and the first thing he sees is a
Couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And, next to
Them, a single red rose!! Jack sits up and sees his clothing in front of
Him, all clean and pressed.

He looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly
Clean. So is the rest of the house. He takes the aspirins, cringes
When he
Sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror.
Then he notices a note hanging on the corner of the mirror written in red with
Little hearts on it and a kiss mark from his wife in lipstick: 'Honey, breakfast
Is on the stove, I left early to get
Groceries to make you your favorite dinner tonight. I love you, darling!  Lov e,
Jillian'

He stumbles to the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast,
Steaming hot coffee and the morning newspaper.

His 16 year old son is also at the table, eating. Jack asks, 'Son, what
Happened last night?'"Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and out of your
Mind you fell
Over the coffee table and broke it, and then you puked in the hallway, and got
That black eye when you ran into the door.'Confused, he asked his son, 'So, why
Is everything in such perfect order
And so clean? I have a rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for
Me??'
His son replies, 'Oh THAT. .... Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried
To take
Your pants off, you screamed, 'Leave me alone woman, I'm married!!'

Broken Coffee Table $239.99
Hot Breakfast $4.20
Two Aspirins $.38
Saying the right thing, at the right time: PRICELESS

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #176 on: February 27, 2009, 12:07:05 pm »
yeh, sometimes, you just can't win....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcH08L8k3NU

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #178 on: March 02, 2009, 02:50:36 am »
Oh no!  Not another talk. I don't want to talk with you.
 Every time we had a 'talk' I lost:

The Tooth Fairy
The Easter Bunny
Santa Clause

Now you want to talk about the 'Birds and the Bees' ...

If I find out that there is really no SEX,
 I will have nothing left to live for!

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #179 on: March 02, 2009, 02:36:11 pm »

And... Victory is mine!
She colors outside the lines and thinks outside the box!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 02:42:26 pm by Winiroo »

tendai

« Reply #180 on: March 03, 2009, 07:57:05 am »
Dear Diary

Tonight I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it.

Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what was wrong. He said, Nothing.
I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me and not to worry about it.

On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I love you , too. When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there quietly and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed.

To my surprise, he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else, probably the woman at grocery store. She is such a tramp!

My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY:

My Harley wouldn't start today, I cannot figure out if it's the carb or fuel lines. But at least I got laid.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #181 on: March 03, 2009, 09:17:05 am »
These cracked me up so I thought I'd share. WARNING If you're religiously sensitive and easily offended by religion-based piss-taking, don't bother. :)

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/eddie-izzard-illustrated-noahs-ark-vol1-p1.php

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2008/eddie-izzard-illustrated-noahs-ark-vol2-p1.php

With thanks to Rondron for posting the Ellen D clip which led me to surfing around the boreme.com site, thereby wasting at least an hour of my day - but at least I laughed myself silly! ;D

Ann
(who should be cleaning her house instead of watching funny videos!)
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #182 on: March 03, 2009, 11:11:37 pm »
LOL I especially liked the talking dog and the vampires and cannibalism.

Offline gardner

« Reply #183 on: March 04, 2009, 08:31:52 am »
Two Men From Ireland

Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar.  After awhile, one guy
 looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to
you, that you're from Ireland."

The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!"

The first guy says, "So am I! And where about from Ireland might you be?"

The other guy answers, "I'm from Dublin, I am."

The first guy responds, "So am I!"

"Sure and begora. And what street did you live on in Dublin?"

The other guy says, "A lovely little area it was. I lived on McCleary Street
in the old central part of town."

The first guy says, "Faith and it's a small world. So did I! So did I!

And to what school would you have been going?"

The other guy answers, "Well now, I went to St. Mary's, of course."

The first guy gets really excited and says, "And so did I. Tell me, what
year did you graduate?"

The other guy answers, "Well, now, let's see. I graduated in 1964."

The first guy exclaims, "The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us!
I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar tonight.

Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary's in 1964 my own self!"

About this time, Vicky walks into the bar, sits down and orders a beer.

Brian, the bartender, walks over to Vicky, shaking his head and mutters,

"It's going to be a long night tonight."

Vicky asks, "Why do you say that, Brian?"

"The Murphy twins are drunk again."

Offline rondrond

« Reply #184 on: March 06, 2009, 01:43:45 pm »
After going through a virus attack,
Losing a hard drive,
Fighting off hackers,
Upgrading all my software,
Installing fire-walls,
Being threatened with being cut-off by my email provider,
And a host of other problems...

I have fixed my computer.

NOW it works exactly the way I want it to!

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #185 on: March 07, 2009, 03:34:43 am »
Understanding Gender Differences

A Spanish teacher was explaining to her class that in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.

"House" for instance, is feminine: "la casa."
"Pencil," however, is masculine: "el lapiz."

A student asked, "What gender is 'computer'?"

Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the class into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves whether "computer" should be a masculine or a feminine noun.

Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation.

The men's group decided that "computer" should definitely be of the feminine gender ("la computadora"), because:

1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic;

2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else;

3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval; and

4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be Masculine ("el computador"), because:
1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on;

2. They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves;

3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem; and

4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.

The women won.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2009, 08:49:17 am »
...and I'm told this was found in an archaeological dig near Washington DC

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #187 on: March 12, 2009, 02:10:20 am »
                                          The Drunk

A drunk walks out of a bar with a key in his hand, and he is stumbling back
and forth. A cop on the beat sees him and approaches. "Can I help you sir?"

"Yessh! Ssssombody stole my car," the man replies. The cop asks, "Where was
your car the last time you saw it?" "It wasssh at the end of thissh key," the
man replies.

About that time the cop looks down and sees the man's wiener is hanging out
of his fly for all the world to see. He asks the man "Sir, are you aware
that you are exposing yourself?"

Momentarily confused, the drunk looks down at his crotch and, without missing
a beat, blurts out ----

"SON OF A BITCH --- THEY GOT MY GIRLFRIEND, TOO!!!!

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
« Reply #188 on: March 12, 2009, 02:44:48 am »

4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.

The women won.

Uhhh point 4 is definitely a man argument.
And the women won ??

Offline rondrond

« Reply #189 on: March 13, 2009, 08:20:32 am »

A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and asks,
         "Bartender, got any specials today?"

Bartender answers, "Yes, as a matter of
         fact we have a new drink, invented by
         a gynecologist patron of ours.

It's a mix of Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer and Smirnoff
         Vodka."

The guy asks, "Good grief, what do you call that?"

The bartender replied, "It's a "Pabst Smir."

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline gardner

« Reply #190 on: March 13, 2009, 10:18:01 am »
UPS “'Fix it” Requests

After every flight, UPS pilots fill out a form, called a “gripe sheet”, which tells mechanics about problems with the aircraft.  The mechanics correct the problems and document their repairs on the form.  Then pilots review the “gripe sheet” repair comments before the next flight on the aircraft.  Never let it be said that ground crews lack a sense of humor.  Here are some actual maintenance complaints submitted by UPS pilots (marked with a P) and the solutions recorded (marked with an S) by maintenance engineers.  (By the way, UPS is the only major airline that has never, ever, had an accident.)

P:  Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.

S:  Almost replaced left inside main tire.

P:  Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.

S:  Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.

P:  Something loose in cockpit.

S:  Something tightened in cockpit

P:  Dead bugs on windshield.

S:  Live bugs on back-order.

P:  Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute descent.

S:  Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

P:  Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.

S:  Evidence removed.

P:  DME volume unbelievably loud.

S:  DME volume set to more believable level.

P:  Friction locks causes throttle levers to stick.

S:  That's what friction locks are for.

P:  IFF inoperative in OFF mode.

S:  IFF is always inoperative in OFF mode.

P:  Suspected crack in windshield.

S:  Suspect you're right.

P:  Number 3 engine missing.

S:  Engine found on right wing after brief search.

P:  Aircraft handles funny.

S:  Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.

P:  Target radar hums.

S:  Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.

P:   Mouse in cockpit.

S:  Cat installed.

And the best one for last.................

P:  Noise coming from under instrument panel.  Sounds like a midget pounding on something with a hammer.

S:  Took hammer away from midget.

Offline rondrond

« Reply #191 on: March 16, 2009, 11:53:32 am »

The most dangerous cake recipe in the world -

5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake...

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour

4 tablespoons sugar
     2 tablespoons cocoa

1 egg

3 tablespoons milk

3 tablespoons oil

3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)

A small splash of vanilla extract

1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.  Add the egg and mix
 thoroughly.

Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.

Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix
 again.

Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000
 watts.

The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be
 alarmed!

Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.

EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more
 virtuous).

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world ?

Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake
     at any time of the day or night!

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #192 on: March 20, 2009, 07:36:05 am »

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline poz1970

« Reply #193 on: March 20, 2009, 06:10:43 pm »
one of my favourites!

[attachment deleted by admin]
"The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to  heterosexuals. That doesn`t mean that God doesn`t love heterosexuals. It`s just that they need more supervision." -- Lynn Lavne

Offline rondrond

« Reply #194 on: March 23, 2009, 12:25:31 pm »

Why I fired my Secretary.

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning.

I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, 'Happy Birthday!',
and possibly have a small present for me.

As it turned out, she barely said good morning,
let alone ' Happy Birthday.'

I thought...

Well, that's marriage for you,
but the kids... They will remember.

My kids came bounding downstairs to breakfast
and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said, 'Good Morning Boss, and by the way
Happy Birthday!' It felt a little better
that at least someone had remembered.

I worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, 'You know, It's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday.
What do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me?' I said, 'Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!'

We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead a quiet bistro with a private table. We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office, Jane said, 'You know, It's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go straight back to the office, Do we?'

I responded, 'I guess not. What do you have in mind?' She said, 'Let's drop by my apartment,
it's just around the corner.'

After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said, 'Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back.'  'Ok.' I nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake. Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing 'Happy Birthday' to me.

And I just sat there...

On the couch...

Naked.     

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #195 on: April 04, 2009, 04:36:20 pm »
LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow
passenger.

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 'What would you like to talk about?

Oh, I don't know, said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles.

OK,  she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff -  grass - . Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?

Offline dtwpuck

• дано мне тело, что мне делать с ним?
« Reply #196 on: April 04, 2009, 06:52:05 pm »
hehe

[attachment deleted by admin]
Floating through the void in the caress of two giant pink lobsters named Esmerelda and Keith.

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2009, 10:57:00 pm »
True Redneck Tube Top!!!!

This was taken in front of the Gardendale, Alabama, Walmart, where the young lady was shopping at the Flea market.

This is hysterical! Look at it closely.

Now I ask you...

Who stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says hummmm...I can make me a nice summer top from these!! On the other hand...$6 for a three pack is a good price!!

But what if they weren't bought new? That's redneck recycling at it's best. Don't throw out yer feller's drawers when the skidmarks don't wash out no more. Just cut the crotch out and wear 'em. How very Green!

Offline rondrond

« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2009, 05:27:33 am »

I know you don't clean your computer screen very often and it is 2 hard to do the   inside, so click  to receive your cleaning, consider this my gift to you.   

......have a good day!

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 05:31:47 am by rondrond »

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline poz1970

« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2009, 05:31:41 am »

I know you don't clean your computer screen very often and it is 2 hard to do the   inside, so click   here   to receive your cleaning, consider this my gift to you.     

Click on "here" above.........have a good day!

No clickable bits in that message?

J

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.