Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:26:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773290
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 690
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 677
Total: 678

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Difficult to find a woman  (Read 6329 times)

Offline Hard2live

Difficult to find a woman
« on: May 02, 2018, 10:53:09 am »
Us men over 55 and being 25+ HIV/HCV hVW LOST MOST OR IF NOT , ALL OUR FRIENDS,
How /where to find company / love or sex is what i find difficult.

Offline em

Re: Difficult to find a woman
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 11:04:30 pm »
I have not tried it myself but poz personals looks promising
what are your numbers ?  meds you are on ?

twenty five years have anything to add to this post about that time

LIke I have read here a few times you are not alone

me I am a fifty something year old Us men who has been HIV positive for twenty five plus years too

Offline guitargal

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 11:46:09 am »
As a woman, I find it difficult to find a good man. Whether I am pos or not, many are not empathetic towards others, interested in growing and learning, furthering their education or planing properly with finances. 
I wanted a life partner, husband and all my long term relationships ended because I was strong and smart and asked for honesty and truth and they were deceptive and refused to grow. They drank or did drugs and chose that over a great woman.  Sad how I attract that. Was decieved by the lies and false plans that never came to be. No more. Where are the good men?
What a long strange trip it's been

Offline harleymc

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 06:24:05 am »
The women I know who are living with HIV all say they find it difficult to find a man.

They often report that the poz guys they meet are carrying around a huge load of anger and exeptionalism ie ' I'm the exception to the rule I shouldn't have HIV cause it's a gay disease'..

Anyway I'm sure if you've don a lot of hard work on yourself ( something all of us have to do) then you'll find someone compatible to have a relationship with.  Remember you don't need to find 'a woman' you need to find 'the woman' and treat her right.

Offline guitargal

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 01:28:43 am »
 :)
What a long strange trip it's been

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.