Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:40:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773300
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 680
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 655
Total: 656

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Trials and Tribulations of an Old Poz Queen  (Read 540620 times)

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
Re: Trials and Tribulations of an Old Poz Queen
« Reply #800 on: January 27, 2009, 10:20:26 pm »
How many coats of paint did it take?

Well, that in itself is a story, My house was built in 1915 and the original paint was milk paint.

I don't know if you have ever dealt with milk paint, but its a pain in the backside. If the paint roller gets the least bit dry and sticky, all of the layers of paint above the milk paint come off, rolling themselves around the roller.

At the moment, the walls are rather ugly white. But I have a solution. I am papering the livingroom and dining room with embossed wall paper. It has a sort of art deco/nouveau design of papyrus and other designs on the bottom half of the wall, and a woven design resembling a tight basket weave on the top half of the wall.

What is nice about the embossed paper is it can be painted any color you wish. So, I get the best of all worlds. All of the cracks, flaws and bear skin stains are covered (or will be), and I can paint the rooms any colors I like.

I have opted for a pumpkin on the top half and a Provence cream on the bottom half. I am also painting one wall in October Bronze as an accent wall in each room.

I am also removing all of the wood work and flipping it and sanding it, so I will have natural wood that I am finishing with an amber shellac. That gives it the hint of being up to date, yet still retaining the historic character and I don't have to strip paint and sand myself into a stupor. ;D

I have already replaced the windows. I love restoring things as much as the next guy, but the windows were old and drafty and I like to be warm in the winter. BRRRRR!

I am installing new crown moulding and I had plantation shutters made for two of the windows in the living room that I didn't replace. I just couldn't bring myself to remove them. They are square with four individual vertical panes of glass,

Those and the windows in the back room, which I hope will soon be my computer room, will be kept. The windows in back are pocket windows - They slide down into the wall rather than swinging open or opening like a single sash window.

I do love restoring my old house though. It is one of the things I can still have fun with.

Now, aren't you sorry you asked!  ;)

HUGS,

Mark

« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 10:26:21 pm by aztecan »
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline rondrond

• 22 years HIV+ yet a yard could be the death of me
« Reply #801 on: January 28, 2009, 12:05:01 am »
I am a little north of the Hi 5. That mixmaster that always seems to be on the news. LOL
I have power thank goodness. <obviously because I am posting> LOL
It would really really suck if we lost power because we do not have gas. So all possible ways to heat the house is electricity.
I just got home from a quick run to the grocery store for very important icecream. It wasnt too bad but then again I only live a block from the store.  ;D

Hope you have a good evening!

Aaahhhh....it's been icing all day. At 8pm we could hear the ice hitting the north side of the house and windows. The yard is turning white.

err...I have butter pecan in the freezer. We still have ice cream in the winter, too   :D
"I'm not done yet"....Glen Campbell

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

04jul07/DVT-right leg/Bi Lateral PE's     
16oct08/DVT-left leg
Aug09 Diagnosed: COPD

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #802 on: January 28, 2009, 12:13:31 am »
Mark,

yeah, unfortunately, am very familiar with milk paint. My first time, I couldn't for the life of me fgiure out what I was doing wrong. I thought I had not mixed the paint right.  :D

You are very clever. I would have never thought to flip the wood instead of sanding.

Love plantation shutter and was going to do the living room and dining room. Then, I priced them....eep!

We have pocket doors, I never heard of pocket windows. How would you insulate them? Going to have to google those.

Wallpaper does cover a multitude of sins...so does that textured paint. Something else that isn't cheap.

"I may not be exactly where I want to be, but I sure as Hell am not where I was"
Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #803 on: January 28, 2009, 05:34:50 am »
I'm glad you both still have power down there.  Ice storms are horrible

If it makes you feel any better to think about poor BT and me up in the wastelands of Indiana where it's snowing right now and the high tomorrow is supposed to be 27 (but with the wind chill it will feel like 15). 

Since we've got some painting experts here I thought I'd run something by everyone.  My bathroom has spots of mildew on the ceiling.  I was going to wash the walls with a water/bleach mix.  Then put down a layer of KILZ primer and then paint the bathroom a 1970's orange color.  What do you think? 

And sorry to Ron for hijacking his thread.  ;)
AA
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Offline aztecan

« Reply #804 on: January 28, 2009, 09:45:42 am »
Hey Andy,

The bleach/water combo should help kill the mold or mildew and Kilz is just good for about anything. I have used a lot of it.

Regarding  the 70s orange, but that would depend on the style of the house.

Hey Ron, sorry for the hjijack. I hope you and your sister are keeping warm.

HUGS,

Mark

Offline rondrond

« Reply #805 on: January 28, 2009, 01:22:00 pm »
Bleach/water will kill it, if it's mildew and not mold. Mold is a whole 'nuther species.

As for the orange. Is there a counter top? or a free standing sink? If a counter top, what color is it? What color are your linens? Are the tub, sink and toilet white?

Granny had a green bathroom from the 30's. The sink, tub and toilet were green. I had never seen anything like it. We lived in a house once,  where everything was pink. Very limited on color choices. I painted it red, one day, and Mom had a fit. I thought it looked pretty cool.

My bathroom does not have a ventilation fan. I keep the door cracked, and use a small fan on the counter to stir the air.....there used to be small spots on the ceiling when the boys lived here and turned the room into a sauna....the blast of steam/hot air would set off the smoke alarm when they exited the room.

I must be adjusting to the Epzicom as today, at this moment, I don't have a headache, my stomach is not tense, my tongue is not sore, I don't have dry mouth....gee, I'm ready for my 3 month labs.

I had almost forgotten about my upcoming colonoscopy on the 27th. Mom stated that she would drive me. I told her that she didn't have to. She said, "oh, yes I do, trust me. You aren't going to know who or where you are for awhile."... 0.0

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #806 on: January 28, 2009, 01:32:20 pm »
LOL we have one of those pink tiled bathrooms with red walls.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #807 on: January 28, 2009, 10:23:56 pm »

I had almost forgotten about my upcoming colonoscopy on the 27th. Mom stated that she would drive me. I told her that she didn't have to. She said, "oh, yes I do, trust me. You aren't going to know who or where you are for awhile."... 0.0

Ronnie, your mother is right about that........ the Versed and the Demerol ( in an IV-push) will put you on cloud 9, I don't even remember how I got home.  ???

my partner bob drove me home, but i don't recall much of that day at all, when we got home, I slept it off, but worke up with a lotta GAS, they push air into your guts, to move that camera around so they can look at your insides........I don't think they will find anything, I was clean as a whistle..  ;D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 10:29:08 pm by denb45 »
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline aztecan

« Reply #808 on: January 28, 2009, 11:35:39 pm »
Ronnie, you could have gone all night without mentioning the colonoscopy.

I have never had one, which my younger co-worker finds both astonishing and alarming.

Since I am now past the 50 mark, I guess I will end up having one at some point.

Just when I got used to being a virgin again - this has to happen!  ;D

HUGS,

Mark

Offline denb45

« Reply #809 on: January 28, 2009, 11:47:45 pm »
Ronnie, you could have gone all night without mentioning the colonoscopy.

I have never had one, which my younger co-worker finds both astonishing and alarming.

Since I am now past the 50 mark, I guess I will end up having one at some point.

Just when I got used to being a virgin again - this has to happen!  ;D

HUGS,

Mark

It's not that bad at all, but, I must WARN YOU, after the procedure you'll have a lotta gas when you wake up, also, YES you should have this done if your 50 are older  ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #810 on: January 29, 2009, 12:20:13 am »

As for the orange. Is there a counter top? or a free standing sink? If a counter top, what color is it? What color are your linens? Are the tub, sink and toilet white?

The bathroom floor was done by the previous owner and has little tan colored tiles and brown grout.  The sink has a wood vanity.  The tub is original to the house (1948) so while it's not a claw foot tub it's very deep and much longer than modern bathtubs.   I can sit it and my feet don't touch the end.  Which for someone my size is very nice.  I have some dark brown & green towels to go with it and a funky shower curtain from Ikea.

Good luck with the colonoscopy!
AA
It is not the arrival that matters.  It is the journey along the way. -- Michel Montaigne

Offline rondrond

« Reply #811 on: January 29, 2009, 01:46:41 am »
Orange sounds good with tan and brown.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #812 on: January 29, 2009, 01:56:35 am »
LOL we have one of those pink tiled bathrooms with red walls.

Alright  :D

I even bought red towels and a red carpet. It started because the house was on a concrete slab and had a water leak. We could hear it roaring through the floor. The bathroom had all these little octagonal pink tiles that were set in the concrete.

They had to bring in jack hammers and made this huge hole under the sink, which they did not replace with tile, just cemented. Thus started my adventure in red, beginning with the carpet, ending with the walls, which were pink tiles halfway up the wall.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #813 on: January 29, 2009, 02:53:40 pm »

I did not get any red towels. But I did get the carpet. Its the bathroom in my bedroom. So guest dont usually see it.  ;D

I think the house next door has baby blue tiles.

Offline rondrond

« Reply #814 on: February 01, 2009, 10:36:03 am »

Ronnie, your mother is right about that........ the Versed and the Demerol ( in an IV-push) will put you on cloud 9, I don't even remember how I got home.  ???

my partner bob drove me home, but i don't recall much of that day at all, when we got home, I slept it off, but worke up with a lotta GAS, they push air into your guts, to move that camera around so they can look at your insides........I don't think they will find anything, I was clean as a whistle..  ;D

:D :D Mom told me the same story. JW drove her home, and she states that she doesn' remember the drive home. She remembers going to the hospital, but not leaving it.

Hmm...that sort of worries me. I don't like not being in control......(control freak here)  :-\

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #815 on: February 04, 2009, 12:44:21 am »
Epzicom....dunno about this stuff. I don't feel dehydrated anymore. I still have back pain after being up and moving for more than an hour.

The Nexium was working perfectly until Friday and Saturday when the food ...stopped going down and ....filled my throat and I was running to the toilet to vomit.

I still feel dizzy, like a distant hangover from yesterday. I sometimes find myself grabbing the door frames for balance and when the body stops moving, my head starts spinning.

BP 122/77  I still think it's too low. She doesn't. I have developed the Lisinopril cough. Start hawking up non-existant loogies. Like a cat hawking up a fur ball.

My PN has increased. The worst is after the sun goes down. There's a rhythm...intense burning itch on ankle, followed by spasm across top of foot, followed by burning fire, then ice, then spasm...itch, burn, ice, spaz,,,,,itch burn, ice, spaz....

I will have my 3 month labs drawn my next appointment next week and then we will address the PN....she wants me to get DRG to do a GI?  something involved with looking down my throat...

Finally. Binder & Binder called. The judge has made his decision. The report has to be written up by a writer and then sent back to the judge to review and then sign. It appears that there is a shortage of writers, just as there was a shortage of judges.

Then it will be sent to SSA, and if it's a favorable decision they will cut the check for back payment and give me my schedule of future payments. This could take up to 30 more days to accomplish.

And , NO, we still don't know what decision the judge gave as she states they will not give that information over the phone.

Thank you very much!  >:( I could just rip his head off. I have an answer and yet, don't have an answer. Why don't they just put me in a mental ward?

30 days....I'm already pinching pennies so tight they're starting to bite back....
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 12:46:56 am by rondrond »

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #816 on: February 04, 2009, 06:10:10 pm »
And , NO, we still don't know what decision the judge gave as she states they will not give that information over the phone.

My gosh!  That sucks.
How rude...LOL

Hope it all turns out for you.

Offline rondrond

« Reply #817 on: February 13, 2009, 11:59:33 pm »
Thanks Wendy. As of today...still no word.

Would you like to find out who loves you more,

.... your dog or your partner?

Place both in the truck of your car for 30 minutes.

Open it, and see who's glad to see you.

Fast track from famine to feast.

Monday, I had a dental appointment for cleaning. My gums are healthy and I am going to need another filling scheduled for March 11.
Flossing and the electric toothbrush have been a major benefit in my oral hygiene.

Appointment with DrD. Had 3 month labs drawn. I have really been having a bad time with reflux, even on Nexium. I am sleeping in the recliner so that I am not flat on my back as lying flat results in refux and night sweats.

The recliner was helping until the last two weeks and reflux has come back with a vengeance. I start to eat and after two-three bites, have to stop, and as it gets stuck, won't go down, even downing large quantities of tea, and I wind up running to the toilet. I am sometimes afraid to eat.

Almost half the night, I keep waking up, coughing with acid in my throat choking me...and I am on Nexium and in the recliner. It has gotten to where I am afraid to go to sleep.

Saw DrG who has recommended that when I go for my consult for the colonoscopy that I bring up the reflux issues and maybe get an endoscopy before the colonoscopy. That appointment is on the 27th.

She also wanted to set me up to have a filter put in as I have now proven to be at risk for forming new clots even on Warfarin.

http://www.frankfordhospitals.org/departments/article14215.html

I was very leery of it so she will set up an appointment with a hematologist to explain it to me as I was confused about just what was involved.

My interpretation was that the filter would be in place, catch any loose blood clots and need to be monitored for clots and removed and cleaned.

She disagreed, stating that once in place it would catch clots and that my body would dissolve the clots. There would be no checking the filter... o.0

I pointed to my enlarged right calf, which was the site for my first blood clot, and that it was still there even after two years. It hadn't dissolved at all.

All I could visualize was a filter, blocked by clots and thus blocking my blood flow. We'll just have to hear the hematologists take on it.

She was no help on the ache in my legs and back. I somehow thought that the colonoscopy was going to help determine a cause for my aches and pains, but she negated those thoughts. I am just to continue taking Tylenol for the time being.

She brought up my neuropathy and that it is not exclusive to feet. ...0.o

One day, I will find someone who is listening.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline bear60

« Reply #818 on: February 14, 2009, 08:45:06 am »
Happy Valentines Day , Ron.  Cutie.
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #819 on: February 15, 2009, 02:43:12 am »
Ron,

I'm really sorry to hear that your reflux is getting worse.  It's a shame you can't take a PPI (Prevacid 2x a day really helped me) but they tend to interact with warfarin.

Please, get that endoscopy right away.  Erosive GERD can lead to an esophageal stricture.  Take my word for it they are no fun.

Good luck!!!
AA

Offline rondrond

« Reply #820 on: February 17, 2009, 01:25:44 pm »
Happy Valentines Day , Ron.  Cutie.

A belated Happy Valentines Day to you.  Sweetie Pie.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #821 on: February 17, 2009, 01:27:56 pm »
Ron,

I'm really sorry to hear that your reflux is getting worse.  It's a shame you can't take a PPI (Prevacid 2x a day really helped me) but they tend to interact with warfarin.

Please, get that endoscopy right away.  Erosive GERD can lead to an esophageal stricture.  Take my word for it they are no fun.

Good luck!!!
AA

I think I will be pushing for the endoscopy to be first. In my ignorance I was thinking they might as well do both at the same time, like go down the throat, pull out and go up the bum.. ::) :D

Mom said....NO!!.  :D

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #822 on: February 17, 2009, 04:14:19 pm »
I think I will be pushing for the endoscopy to be first. In my ignorance I was thinking they might as well do both at the same time, like go down the throat, pull out and go up the bum.. ::) :D

Mom said....NO!!.  :D

:o  What am I gonna do with you?! 

Good luck on getting that tube shoved in you ... whichever end it might be!  :-*

Offline rondrond

« Reply #823 on: February 19, 2009, 11:48:54 am »
Things are moving right along on the home front. 

Katie is expectantly waiting to become a Grandmother,  again.

Chera, her daughter in law, is due on target date February 24th. It will be another girl.

I will not only be an Uncle, but a GREAT Uncle. (but we already knew that)

I have four nephews, and one niece, two great nephews, and soon to be TWO great nieces.

We know of the 24th because Dewayne (Brian), well really Chera, picked this day as she is to have a cesarean due to having a brittle bone disease that leaves the whites of her eyes with a blue hue. (She would probably nor survive giving natural birth)

I am running a gamut of feelings as I remember thinking that if I had despaired and surrendered to
doom and gloom instead of just living my life, I would probably not be here to have experienced the unique experiences of Destin, Aiden, McKayla, and the un-named Pink Thing who every time I look at them, I see smaller versions of my beloved Grandmother and Grandfather, Mom, my sisters, my nephews, ME  ;D

I look in the mirror and I see the changes that have been wrought upon my body by just being alive. Even without HIV, I would probably look just like the image I see in the miror, as much as I would love to believe otherwise.

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals, dying of nothing."
— Redd Foxx

I confess, I thought that I would live forever and not age. I have swallowed my fair share of vitamins, minerals, herbs with the belief that I was investing in my future of looking like a million bucks, even at fifty.

I don't see what others see in the mirror and the camera never lies.

So, I don't look like I used to.

There are many who argue that I've never looked better.

So, I just get up each day and face what the day brings. Today, we are giving our 'Baby Shower' gifts to Chera. We missed the day of the actual shower, which happens a lot to us lately. But, we still make it. Better late than never.

(I had to wait for this Free Sample of some kind of baby formula, it's in these two cans and you have to mix it.....) It was free and they understand that we are living our lives under extraordinary circumstances and do we can do.

They don't know it was a free sample  8) ;D

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #824 on: February 24, 2009, 11:51:16 am »
Once again, I am a Great Uncle, Katie is 'Granma Katie'  :D

Madeline Lee.....7 lbs, 15 ounces , 19 inches long....

McKayla  (5 years) is dancing all over the place....she has a baby sister....though she did not witness the actual birth, she did get to see her being bathed....all she could say was....oohh... :D

Chera had a cesarean and won't be released until Friday....she is already bored  ::) :D

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline denb45

« Reply #825 on: February 24, 2009, 12:18:02 pm »
Once again, I am a Great Uncle, Katie is 'Granma Katie'  :D

Madeline Lee.....7 lbs, 15 ounces , 19 inches long....

McKayla  (5 years) is dancing all over the place....she has a baby sister....though she did not witness the actual birth, she did get to see her being bathed....all she could say was....oohh... :D

Chera had a cesarean and won't be released until Friday....she is already bored  ::) :D

{{{{{{{{{{*****mozaltof*****}}}}}}}}}}.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 12:29:00 pm by denb45 »

Offline bear60

« Reply #826 on: February 24, 2009, 12:19:10 pm »
Congratulations Ron...thats great that all is well.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #827 on: February 24, 2009, 12:46:38 pm »
Congratulations on the new birthday for you and your family to celebrate !

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #828 on: February 24, 2009, 04:41:45 pm »
Congratulations to you and your family on your new blessing.  I love her name!
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #829 on: February 24, 2009, 06:36:54 pm »
Congratulations Ronnie!

Offline rondrond

« Reply #830 on: February 27, 2009, 04:17:20 am »
I never asked to be a princess,
but....if the crown fits...

Thank you all for helping us welcome another princess to our tribe...

One year. It has been one year, February, that Katie turned down the wheelchair from HELL. Today, they came a'knockin with a brand new wheelchair that had been custom ordered for her body. ..incredible.

I had my 3 month labs. Posted results in sig.

Wgt 269.  BP 119/77. 

I am having issues with the Epzicom, DrD is still pushing me to give it more time.
VL is good. Percentage from 32<28. Target is 30, so she wasn't worried about it.  Not too happy about the decline in CD4~665<442. Seemed like a pretty significant drop to me, but she was happy that at least it was still above 400. 

My Triglycerides and cholesterol are in normal range thanks to the Gemfibrozil...and beans ;(

Then she dropped a bomb..."Is there a history of diabetes in your family?"
My Glucose is at 110. This she was worried about.

..and yes, Mom's sister, Aunt Fay, in Michigan, died from diabetes. They started cutting off her toes, her feet, her legs to the knee before she succumbed.

...and yes, that is all I can see.

I am doing the Daily Intake Journal thing, though I sure don't know what they'll find as I am following the diet given to me by the Nutritionist.

Chicken, beans, brown rice, NO BREAD (;( 
Fat Free milk, green tea, NO SUGAR, I use sweet-n-low.
NO SALT , we use No Salt, Mrs Dash and Sea Salt
Smart Balance butter #@5.68 a tub @##$ ;(
corn, carrots, snow peas, onions, tomatoes (usually mixed in with the beans~bean soup), green beans, black eye peas, pinto beans
Apples, nuts (almonds~only a handful ;(
yogurt  (weight watchers brand)
apple sauce (in these teensy weensy, teenie tiny, 6 oz tubs/two tsp in and you're scraping the bottom and licking the tub! ;(

CHEATERS:
Asia House~ Chicken Fried Rice
mac/cheese (made with smart balance and fat free milk)
****Joe's NY Pizza/Pasta~ Stromboli (to die for..love it, love it, love it..did I mention that I Love it?)****( **HINT**BDay dinner wish ;) 

****This just in ***only 1 more shopping day until the 1st....;) ***I will be 56 ;/ ****

The Hibiclens has cleared my facial blemishes. The rash on my body....eh, better.

I have been getting a coating on my tongue that I have kept under fair control with the tongue scraper given to me by the dentist. DrD is going to give me yet another pill for it. I have no idea how to spell or pronounce it until I get it in the mail.

I am discontinuing the Doxepin. I complained, rather forcefully, that it was supposed to regulate my sleep cycle to 'normal' as in sleeping during the night and being awake during the day.

All it did was turn me into 'Winkin' Blinkin' and Nod in the land of Rip Van Winkle'

Jerking awake and wondering what day it was, what time it was, and whether it WAS even day or night....

No more Nasonex. I do not like spraying things up my nose...give me a pill. So, she gave me Zyrtec.

No more Clindamycin as the Hibiclens is taking care of the rashes and bumps.

Changed the Nexium to Ranitidine/2x/daily, (OR more, as needed) ..my poor tummy and throat ;(

Tomorrow.....JPS and my consult for Colonoscopy and request for Endoscopy.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #831 on: February 27, 2009, 08:23:05 am »
Congratulations on your new family member.

I hope you get your Stromboli for dinner!  Happy Birthday!

56 Birthday Whacks and you might not be able to sit down  :-*

Hugs & Stuff,
AA

Offline rondrond

« Reply #832 on: February 28, 2009, 01:20:37 am »
When I was born, I was given a choice - A big dick or a good memory.
 I don't remember, what I chose...

Consult for Colonoscopy.

I really hate afternoon appointments. Especially the ones right after the lunch hour. For some reason, no one seems to return from lunch on time.

I finally found the reception area for GI. You walk around a circular hallway. All the exam rooms are in the middle forming an inner circle and inside that circle are the docs and nurses and all their machines and computers.

The receptionist: "May I help you?" 
"Yes, I am here for GI/Reddy"

Now, I was having a problem with GI/Reddy as I had received the appointment notice in the mail informing me that I had an appointment on the 2nd Floor for GI/Reddy. Not being familiar with medical terminology and wondering what the heck was a GI/Reddy, I had immediately consulted the World Wide Web and found:  NOTHING?

This had worried me, and led me to think that I had probably contracted some exotic ailment that needed a special treatment. So special, new and exotic that it was not even known to the World Wide Web.

The receptionist : "Oh, very good, Dr Reddy is back down the hall at the waiting area from rooms 24-27".....o.o

It suddenly 'dawned' on me that GI/Reddy was not a treatment, but the (area) and (doctor)...;/

I gave her a good laugh after I explained my confusion.

Sat in waiting room for 1 hour waiting for Reddy to return from lunch. :<(  apparently Reddy wasn't ready. ;/

Another hour as the nurse went down the list and the waiting room started to empty slowly....

Another 10 minutes of waiting in the exam room....and he made his appearance, asked a few questions.....5 minutes later he was trying to get out of there.

I opened my mouth and interjected the reflux issues I had been having....result:
I am scheduled for April 30th, 730am.  My 'princess crown must have been shining brightly as I am getting my earlier wish:

It's going to happen! I am going to get an endoscopy AND a colonoscopy at this same visit.

Then my crown shone again:

Ron,

Good luck!!!
AA

He gave me a RX for Prevacid! Forgot about your warning about the interaction with the warfarin, so will have to contact DrD and let her know and get her opinion. I did verify that they knew I was already taking Ranitidine.

"No problem, you can take both, they both act differently"   ??..O.o..?? I really am of the mindset that this is along the lines of 'overkill' and am going to be looking forward to my talk with DrD.

Mom will be coming over on Sunday and bringing....Stromboli   ;)
Dewayne (Brian) and Chera are coming over either on Saturday or Sunday with Madeline.

**Note** Dewayne is named Brian Dewayne...Daniel is his twin brother. WE have always called them Daniel and Dewayne.....Chera calls him Brian....sigh

« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 01:25:13 am by rondrond »

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline aztecan

« Reply #833 on: February 28, 2009, 10:04:28 am »
Gee Ron,

Both an endoscopy and colonoscopy in the same day!

That gives new meaning to the phrase "Open Wide."  ;)

HUGGLES,

Mark

Offline bear60

« Reply #834 on: February 28, 2009, 10:59:02 am »
Hey Ron....as someone who suffers from acid reflux.... I hope you get that taken care of because it really does cause damage to your esophagus.

Best of luck with the two in one treatment!

Joel

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #835 on: February 28, 2009, 12:55:05 pm »
Ron,

Maybe the interaction between warfarin & PPI's aren't that bad.  I just remember reading somewhere that there was an interaction.  If you do go on Prevacid I recommend the Solu tabs.  They look like Tums or Rolaids but just dissolve on your tongue.  I got them because originally I couldn't swallow the pill with my stricture ... but now I like them simply because it's not really another pill  ;)

Good Luck,
AA

Offline rondrond

« Reply #836 on: March 01, 2009, 02:49:05 am »
Gee Ron,

Both an endoscopy and colonoscopy in the same day!

That gives new meaning to the phrase "Open Wide."  ;)

HUGGLES,

Mark

:D I used to say "I'm only here to please"

Hey Ron....as someone who suffers from acid reflux.... I hope you get that taken care of because it really does cause damage to your esophagus.

Best of luck with the two in one treatment!

Joel

That is definitely something I don't want to happen.

Ron,

Maybe the interaction between warfarin & PPI's aren't that bad.  I just remember reading somewhere that there was an interaction.  If you do go on Prevacid I recommend the Solu tabs.  They look like Tums or Rolaids but just dissolve on your tongue.  I got them because originally I couldn't swallow the pill with my stricture ... but now I like them simply because it's not really another pill  ;)

Good Luck,
AA

I did a little research and found what you mentioned. Will discuss it at my next appointment. I have a week to discuss with her as the RX is for a 3 month supply at one copay and won't be ready until Thursday.

http://gerd.emedtv.com/prevacid/prevacid-drug-interactions-p2.html

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #837 on: March 06, 2009, 12:51:10 pm »
Thursday. I got my RX for Prevacid and have literally started a new lease on life.

I cannot believe that this tiny pink/black pill has the power to cap the fiery, pits of hell, 'Volcano 'Ron'  :D

I have been catching up on sleep as my body has slowly accepted the fact that I can now go to sleep and not have to worry about waking up, choking and gagging. ....(and the fire is out, you can re-enter the building now) :D

Katie has new wheelchair that she is adjusting to. No two chairs are alike and each has their own personality. This one has many of the characteristics of the old one and some of it's own.

It still doesn't like the doorways. It is deep and wide. It is a teensie bit wider and I have had to remove the galvanized steel I put up to salvage the doorjambs. Now we have to deal with these metal strips that run along the corners and seem to go up and down and are still covered by plaster....( the proverbial cartoon of pulling the phone wire out of the wall and it pulls out the entire wall) We need a 'Hobbit's touch' of circular doors....

..better yet...we need to live in a downtown warehouse with NO WALLS ....tastefully decorated...

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline denb45

« Reply #838 on: March 06, 2009, 05:49:34 pm »

..better yet...we need to live in a downtown warehouse with NO WALLS ....tastefully decorated...

Perhaps ,maybe a downtown LOFT ?  ;D

Offline rondrond

« Reply #839 on: March 07, 2009, 03:25:23 am »
Perhaps ,maybe a downtown LOFT ?  ;D

Unfortunately, my dreams and fantasies of living in a Loft, having just the furniture defining the rooms,  work best if I live alone ;(

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #840 on: March 12, 2009, 02:04:25 am »
It's spring:

So far, I have a grand total of 3 white Irises, violets, and my Redbud sapling has blossomed in purple blossoms.

Katie's BDay is coming up on April 7th. She wants a HAIRCUT.   :D So, I guess I'll have to pack us up and take us to Great Clips. They used to have haircuts for $3.99 but have tripled their prices.  :o So I try to avoid the haircut issue by trying to convince myself that I look better with longer hair.... ::)

I can't imagine what a regular salon would charge. I might just need to add 'beautician' and 'beauty school' to my list of backup alternative futures... :-\

My hair is starting to creep down around my ears and flip and curl in the back.. :o  So. I'm ready for one too...get it high and tight again :D
It has been since before Thanksgiving since our last haircuts.

I went to the dentist today for a filling. Though my appointment card stated 8am, she stated that they had it down for 9am, so I got a lot of magazine reading time in.

It was probably a good thing I was in early and avoided a lot of morning traffic as it was R-A-I-N-I-N-G this morning very hard and there was a lot of spot flooding along the roads.

After getting drilled  ::) she was packing the filling in and realized that she did not have the correct tool to do the job right  ::)  So she stated that she was giving me a temporary filling and when the special tool came in, they would call and reschedule.

Got home and Katie had broken her toe  :o ???  Her new wheelchair has a platform on the front for her feet and she forgot and went forward pushing the platform, with her toes 'hanging ten' over the front, into her bed.

Had to call Medicaid, and they are sending out a mobile xray unit to asses the damage....just, great. :-\

Then, she broke her new glasses. the ones that Medicaid only approves every two years. Stating "It wasn't my fault" as usually, anything she breaks is a direct result of dropping it on the floor and running it over with 'that wheelchair' .. :-\

Where the metal bridges over the nose and connects to the oval for the lenses, just made a clean break. Can't tape it or glue it, so it will require new frames,$49.99 with more than likely  the '+ tax'  >:(

..maybe I will grow a ponytail again....

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #841 on: March 17, 2009, 12:45:06 pm »
Life rears up and tries to engulf me....

I have crawled inside myself and reworking and thinking and redoing and discarding some things that have not been working in my life.

This 'spring cleaning' came about because of a letter I received in the mail last Saturday.

The long awaited decision from SSA re: SSDI....

UNFAVORABLE....

I have been denied Disability again as the judge states that he thinks that I can still do light, sedentary work citing my previous occupation in a call center.

Needless to say, I have been down in the dumps and having a marvelous pity party the past week. (got the news in the mail last Saturday)

Getting over it and am waiting to hear from Binder/Binder to see if they are going to appeal. Their attorneys are going over the report, which I have already sent them a copy of and made MY comments on an added two pages.

I have to admit, there are discrepancies in my story, and my doctors stories. But they can be explained, which I could have cleared up if I had had more contact from Binder/Binder.
I had not even MET anyone from their office until 5 minutes before going before the judge.

I even got another opinion from another disability lawyer, for a second opinion, and they were adamant:

*don't fire your current attorney as they are on file as the recipients of the FEE and it is all tied up in the paperwork which if I change attorneys now, it would cause mayhem and cause a FURTHER DELAY in any future payments

*Don't rush out and get a job....it will screw everything up. As, yes, I have already started looking.....girls gotta eat.... 8)
*If Binder/ Binder decides to bail, give them a call....they can't/won't go behind the back of a fellow attorney....which, I can agree to that..

If going to appeal, I am going to also have Katie write her story of LIFE WITH HER BROTHER RON and how he has changed in the last two years.  :-\  Katie is absolutely convinced that I am in depression and am in denial of this depression because I am headstrong and ignorant....but that she can tell these things because she lives with me,  and it.... ::)

So, I'm sitting here in Fort Worth and ready to go out and fuck the first thing that goes by with three legs... :D

Playing the waiting game...again....

..AND..sitting and thinking
' sitting and being being sedentary are what cause blood clots....you old fool >:("...I am convinced that the judge did not read my ENTIRE file...

Did you ever feel like one of your feet was nailed to the floor and all you can do is go around in the same circle? Not getting anywhere?

Doing better today though. I talked Katie into calling MITS and going to the emergency room for her ToE....and she doesn't want to go....it isn't as though she's going to the County Hospital where you can wait for 5-6 hours....

She is going to Medical Plazw...the CADILLAC of hospitals in Fort Worth!...and dang it... Katie talked herself out of the emergency room visit. She had called and talked to some nurse there asking if they were going to actually FIX her tOe or jusr xray it and send her home....

just xray...there is not much to be done for ToEs....just tape the affected toed to the one next to it. and it will heal itself...o/0

It was grocery day, so off to WalMart I went with our 'never-ending' list.

I'm going down the aisles and I notice that she has hurriedly scribbled a few items on the bottom....gauze, medical tape, etc. and I burned all my reserves up fuming that all those items would have been provided for FREE at the emergency room... >:(

(but I'll just go outside and shake the money tree again) >:(

Then, I can't bandage her ToEs as just touching them she screams and I can't do it..just like I could never cut Darcell's toe nails ...and she was the love of my life, but I couldn't deal with the thought that I was hurting her...

Then my fires got stoked as if she had gone to the emergency room that a professional could have taped the things together.... >:(

I'm probably going to need therapy, soon. I've been putting it off, as several people have mentioned that mental issues look good on your SSA Profile .....I'm beginning to think that NOTHING is going to look on my profile and that I am going to have to go back to work after a two year hiatus.

Then, again, I have also been told that it could take several appeals before getting approved.  **pout**

But how do you eat in the interim? I already know the Food Bank is very limited and Food Stamps are a joke. (they keep sticking their nose in my ASSets) which certainly are dwindling.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SqhhJb_P3Kk/SbV2ld2qToI/AAAAAAAAFs4/6NjwmEEi_So/s1600-h/cat+in+snow.jpg

So after venting, and receiving much needed support from several here through PM's.....thank you...just burning up what energy reserves I had on ..nothing...I contacted an old friend I accidentally bumped into at the dental clinic... :o ???  You're still alive?   :o   and so are you. :o

His name is Tom, and I ranted and he listened and gave several support groups in the area that were not on the internet..o.O  and I will go to one on Wednesday and see what's what. 8) while waiting to hear from Binder/Binder about an appeal...

...dang it...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 12:52:28 pm by rondrond »

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline denb45

« Reply #842 on: March 17, 2009, 01:02:03 pm »
     SSDI or SSI  disability, and any type of assistance is never really enough to live on, it just isn't designed that way, I found that out 10 yrs ago. it's not what is crack up to be, most people think it's a pot-of-gold, but I can assure you, it is not, if you make too much, they take assistance away ( like me being over the $1.00 limit to get my Medicare Premiums paid by my States Medicaid office)

So therefore, I'll loose about $100 a month, and about 1,200 a yr. due to this, also, with my current income, I just don't really qualify for much help, so, I'm very limited in what kinda help I can get,, life on disability ain't all that grand or sweet, just ask all of the others on this forums who have been in the system as long as I have ,or even longer.......however, I think you have the right idea, not to just give-up, because that is what they want you to do  ???
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 01:08:31 pm by denb45 »

Offline bear60

« Reply #843 on: March 17, 2009, 01:59:37 pm »
Ron....you know its kinda interesting that you use the image of a surfer (and a wave) to show how life rears up and tries to engulf you.  Because the surfer has the ability to "ride that wave" to safety.  I am sure you will do the same .  I hope everything will be ok for you!
Hugs
Joel

Offline rondrond

« Reply #844 on: March 19, 2009, 09:52:57 am »
     SSDI or SSI  disability, and any type of assistance is never really enough to live on, it just isn't designed that way, I found that out 10 yrs ago. it's not what is crack up to be, most people think it's a pot-of-gold, but I can assure you, it is not, if you make too much, they take assistance away ( like me being over the $1.00 limit to get my Medicare Premiums paid by my States Medicaid office)

So therefore, I'll loose about $100 a month, and about 1,200 a yr. due to this, also, with my current income, I just don't really qualify for much help, so, I'm very limited in what kinda help I can get,, life on disability ain't all that grand or sweet, just ask all of the others on this forums who have been in the system as long as I have ,or even longer.......however, I think you have the right idea, not to just give-up, because that is what they want you to do  ???

I found it amusing to watch a segment on CNN where one of the reporters attempted to live on SSI pay...

Katie is on SSI, I know how little it is and if not for family and friends, we realize that we would be totally screwed.....

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #845 on: March 19, 2009, 09:54:27 am »
Ron....you know its kinda interesting that you use the image of a surfer (and a wave) to show how life rears up and tries to engulf you.  Because the surfer has the ability to "ride that wave" to safety.  I am sure you will do the same .  I hope everything will be ok for you!
Hugs
Joel

Thanks Joel,

I still feel like I'm 'hanging ten'.....but, the wave is a little smaller.

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline rondrond

« Reply #846 on: March 19, 2009, 10:25:26 am »
OH NO !!........

I went to have my INR checked. After inserting the butterfly needle in my hand, I looked up (I always look, have to make sure she gets it in the right spot) and there was my 'Lady from Spain' standing behind her and looking at me with a curious smile on her face.

"Don't you recognize me?".....(She has lightened her hair from the 'beautiful' brunette she is..(I'm partial to brunettes)

"Yes, you're the lady who swabbed my butt checking  for exotic diseases"  ::)

"Correct! It has been a year and it is an annual thing, so after she drains your blood, come on down"

"SO, I seek her out and whip down my britches and bend over and assume the position and she 'swabs' and it's done"....one of the easiest tests I done in a while.  ::)

"See you next year" she cries out in her heavy, lilting,  Latin accent.

Then, I get my RX for my poor sore tongue....Oral Thrush. Fluconazole/200mg/1X
What a weird shaped pill. So far, I haven't exhibited any of the listed side effects.  8)

...still dealing with the idea that I have Oral Thrush.... :(

This temporary filling has stopped throbbing, but it hurts when I eat. ..is that normal?  I don't like it, not one bit, and want my permanent filling.  I may be giving them a call as a reminder...(I know how busy they are, certainly, they would appreciate me calling and bugging reminding them  8)

Ta-da...Katie's toes are bandaged (looks pretty good, if I do say so myself  8) and now comes the healing. We still haven't got our haircuts as that will require her transferring to the manual chair, which means transferring in and out of the truck, which means that she has to stand, several times, on that foot...and she's not ready... :(

I called the ManTalk support group and left a message....they only meet once a  month  ???  I need a daily, maybe a bi-weekly.... :(  There is a  weekly meeting that appears to be at the Gay Church..Wednesdays..dinner and a Bible Study....wonder what's on the menu?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 10:27:15 am by rondrond »

Wynnona Judd

Diagnosed/HIV
AZT
Norvir
1994-2001
Crixivan/Epivir/Zerit
No Meds for 7 Years

16oct08/DVT-left leg

05may2015
Un-detectable
Tcells 700
44%

Offline AndyArrow

« Reply #847 on: March 19, 2009, 11:05:32 am »
Ron,

Since you want a support system that meets more often I would seriously consider (again) getting a therapist.  Besides it looking good on your app. it will hopefully help with that depression that Katie notices.  ;)

Also, if you don't like the fluconzole pills you can ask the Dr about taking Clotrimazole troches (lozenges) they are a little harder than an antacid tablet but the just slowly dissolve on your tongue.  You just pop them 5x a day and they really don't have a taste.  You know me with my wonky esophagus if there is a non-pill version of a med I've usually tried it.

Good luck & Happy Spring Cleaning!
AA

Offline aztecan

« Reply #848 on: March 19, 2009, 12:08:46 pm »
Hey Ron,

I hear you about the oral thrush. I use an Advair inhaler and one of the side effects is thrush. The last time I had it happen was in Mexico City - wouldn't you know it!  :o

Hang in there. The Diflucan (Flucanazole) usually works wonders.

HUGS,

Mark

Offline denb45

« Reply #849 on: March 19, 2009, 12:18:28 pm »
Hey Ron,

I hear you about the oral thrush. I use an Advair inhaler and one of the side effects is thrush. The last time I had it happen was in Mexico City - wouldn't you know it!  :o

Hang in there. The Diflucan (Flucanazole) usually works wonders.

HUGS,

Mark

Yeah it works well, but, when I had the oral-thrush, the Diflucan (Flucanazole) cause me to have very bad diarrhea, well with the other MEDS I was on, I already have it, but that made it ever worse, however it did clear up the oral-thursh tho..... I do get that every 3 to 4 yrs. when my T-cells drop
down below 200, that means my ID Doctor need to changes my Meds to something new & improved
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 12:21:55 pm by denb45 »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.