Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:35:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 391
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 366
Total: 366

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Pls help have few hours for PEP  (Read 4536 times)

Offline guy998

Pls help have few hours for PEP
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:46:38 am »
Thanks for all help,

I went to a hooker 24 hours back and  she was total nude i had underwear and pant.  I vigorously f*cked the `backside of a woman vagina and mid point from behind when she bent until I realised my pant was wet and underwear was liitle wet with her fluids. I did not cum. My penis came out of underware but had pant zipped properly. Pant had white patch from her fluid after rubbing and F* Hard for 5 minutes.. Then i opened the zip and helped myself to cum and she did not hold my penis any time.
Keeping in mind its hooker she said she had 2 visitors morning before meShould i get PEP by today end Please help me fast as time is less. I asked her if she is HIV+ she says no

Thanks in advance

Offline RapidRod

Re: Pls help have few hours for PEP
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 10:48:04 am »
At no time were you at risk and you don't need nPEP.

Offline guy998

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 12:13:58 pm »
At  some point my penis from pant went into her vagina not a direct insert but with pant cloth which is wet already as my penis was rubbed it was sore and  may be cuts. Should i get tested after 6 weeks.
Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 12:18:41 pm »
At no time were you at risk.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 12:51:16 pm »
If I am reading you correctly you essentially had a lot of rubbing against the vagina with your penis still inside your pants. That and the fondling and whatever else you have mentioned, none of it put you at risk for HIV no matter how much of her fluids got on or soaked into your pants.

HIV is a fragile virus. The only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of the virus are unprotected actual vaginal and anal intercourse. Period. Use condoms consistently for those activities and you will be well protected.

Andy Velez

Offline guy998

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 02:11:54 pm »
Thanks Andy,

Yes you have interpretted perfectly, penis slipped from underware and its like only cotton pant was getting soaked and wet and making penis wet with heavy rubbing. Keeping in mind sexworker was HIV+ Should i take PEP for a week atleast or do you say not to take at all or should i get tested for STDs. As window period is expiring pls advice.

Thanks.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 02:14:50 pm »
Thanks Andy,

Yes you have interpretted perfectly, penis slipped from underware and its like only cotton pant was getting soaked and wet and making penis wet with heavy rubbing. Keeping in mind sexworker was HIV+ Should i take PEP for a week atleast or do you say not to take at all or should i get tested for STDs. As window period is expiring pls advice.

Thanks.
Seriously, are you reading the replies that you have been given? You've never had a risk.

Offline guy998

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 03:13:43 pm »
thanks Rapid,Andy.

I missed to mention (Her anus was open may be previous visitor might have did anal intercourse)
I rubbed the anal and vagina in doggy style a lot and she already had many visitors, any blood or fluid from anal might got on to penis from pant .
when i pulled my sore penis i did not remove pant, I just opened zip and pulled sore penis out which definetly came in touch with anul and vaginal fluids on pant zip then i did hand job to cum.
should i check for any STDs,STIs.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 03:57:00 pm »
Yah, yah, yah. More details that don't change the bottom line which is NO RISK. Period. End of story. Get on with your life.

Really.
Andy Velez

Offline guy998

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 10:10:51 am »
Hi,

After 2 weeks is over , i got severe sore throat and fever (My normal temp is between 97-98 ) and i got 99 and dark stools diaheria(3 times aday) for a day. I used antibiotics for a day and sore throat,fever and diaheria subsided. I stopped antibiotics and 2 days later sore throat came back along with slight fever 98-99 C again. I took antibiotics for 2 days and now sore throat is getting better and no fever. I had slight night sweat. This worries me again.
Could you pls suggest.

Thanks,

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 10:55:22 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 12:28:48 pm »
There's nothing new to add about HIV. You weren't at risk. Your symptoms had/have nothing to do with HIV.

Get on with your life and if the symptoms persist you should discuss them again with your doctor. This is NOT an HIV situation. Period.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.