HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

HIV fear

(1/2) > >>

PARAS1551:
Following are my exposure

went to massage parlor 4 weeks back (27 Feb).
Was wearing underwear whole time. massage girl was naked.
kissed her body (not private parts) & rubbed her vagina 2-3 times in between massage.
at the end masturbated with same hand, with which I fingered her vagina.
Did not feel any vaginal fluid (but it can be present).
I did not put my finger inside her vagina, just outer rubbing and fingering with my hand. there was NO PENETRATION and NO ORAL SEX & NO MOUTH KISSING.
after masturbation did not wash penis, masturbated inside underwear itself, washed penis after 30 min. Girl was Clean, No cuts on her body and said she is tested every 6 months (no cuts on my hand and penis foreskin either)

from last one week (4th week) having muscle ache, sore throat & neck pain (right side only)

Q-1) Can I contract HIV from above exposure in any way.
Q-2) I am uncircumsized, can vaginal fluid trap inside my foreskin and cause HIV
Q-3) Can vaginal fluid enter into skin from vigorous masturbation with hand (through small tear happening on penis glans/foreskin during masturbation)
Q-4) Before masturbating, my penis had pre cum, can vaginal fluid on hand mix with pre cum and enter urethera to cause HIV
Q-5) can I move on in my life, or do I need to test for HIV
Q-6) Has anybody ever been infected from hand that has vaginal fluid touching penis though masturbation.

Jim Allen:

--- Quote ---Girl was Clean, No cuts on her body and said she is tested every 6 months (no cuts on my hand and penis foreskin either)
--- End quote ---

That the women washed is irrelevant. Not sure why you would even mention it; it's not like people stop washing & bathing when living with HIV.

Also, even if you had cuts on your hands or foreskin, it would have been irrelevant, as is her (claimed) testing history.

--- Quote ---NO PENETRATION and NO ORAL SEX & NO MOUTH KISSING
--- End quote ---
::) What's with the caps?

Jim Allen:

--- Quote ---Following are my exposure

went to massage parlor 4 weeks back (27 Feb).
Was wearing underwear whole time. massage girl was naked.
kissed her body (not private parts) & rubbed her vagina 2-3 times in between massage.
at the end masturbated with same hand, with which I fingered her vagina.
Did not feel any vaginal fluid (but it can be present).
I did not put my finger inside her vagina, just outer rubbing and fingering with my hand. there was NO PENETRATION and NO ORAL SEX & NO MOUTH KISSING.
after masturbation did not wash penis, masturbated inside underwear itself, washed penis after 30 min. Girl was Clean, No cuts on her body and said she is tested every 6 months (no cuts on my hand and penis foreskin either)

from last one week (4th week) having muscle ache, sore throat & neck pain (right side only)
--- End quote ---

Read your post three times, and what you posted isn't an HIV risk, no HIV exposure from this encounter with the sex worker, move on with your life.

Here's what you need to know to reduce your HIV risks:
Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse correctly and consistently, with no exceptions. Consider talking to your healthcare provider about PrEP as an additional layer of protection against HIV

Keep in mind that some sexual practices described as safe in terms of acquiring HIV still pose a risk for other easier-acquired STIs. So please do get tested at least yearly for STIs, including but not limited to HIV, and more frequently if condomless intercourse occurs.

Also, note that it is possible to have an STI and show no signs or symptoms; testing is the only way to know.

Kind regards

Jim

Please Note.
As a member of the "Do I have HIV" Forum, you are required to only post in this one thread no matter how long between visits or the subject matter. You can find this thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post, which will take you here. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread, and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Any additional threads will be removed

PARAS1551:
What I meant was that … Girl body was having no spots and any visible cuts.
I also did not engaged in any Vaginal/Anal Sex or any Oral Sex

Just rubbed her vagina and masturbated with same hand.
This is the only exposure I had.

I asked here because one of my local doctor said that … if you touch vaginal fluid with hand and then immediately touch or masturbate your penis … HIV Risk is there … He also told me to test at the end of 3 months

Jim Allen:
Zero HIV risk to you, no HIV exposure, no need for HIV testing over this encounter, move on with your life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version