Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:39:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772948
  • Total Topics: 66311
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 471
Total: 472

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Meds Experts !! Isentress (Raltegravir)  (Read 11059 times)

Offline Life

• Member 2005
Meds Experts !! Isentress (Raltegravir)
« on: August 02, 2007, 08:23:23 pm »
I am hoping to find help from either the “experts on meds” or those who have experienced using a new drug called Raltegravir or called Isentress made by Merck.  https://www.poz.com/drug/isentress.  I googled it and came right back to POZ,  go figure  ;)

My study runs out at the end of this year...   I have two options, to continue on the present meds and use my insurance OR move to another study.   Dr. Ben who I trust with my life has given me another option.   A new drug that is on the market by Merck called Raltegravir.   

The study would be for 2 years and again would supply me with labs and all supplemental meds.   I am torn between remaining on my current regimen which is working great, or trying something different (different class of med).... Yikes...

Trust me, I am doing my research on this switch...  I asked Dr. Ben a few general questions and his response is listed below...   I feel right now I
would rather stay on study and not sock it to my insurance company.   That day will come, but if I can prolong it,  then all the better.   But, I
want to remain safe and healthy to...

I would love to hear your input..

Eric

Response from Dr. Ben Young….

Hi Eric;

1.  Would you recommend it if you were in my shoes given that I am doing well on my current regimen??

Raltegravir is probably the most exciting med to hit the market in the
past 5 years-- it's still new, but looks very encouraging.  I'd think
that the risk/benefit ratio is difficult to assess; but many patients
across the country are on the medication, results are very positive.

Ain't broke, don't fix would certainly be one option.  On the other
hand, the ability to continue to assist with the fund of knowledge and
get at least some financial support can't be dismissed.

2.  Does the study supply the other supplemental meds?

As I understand, the study provides either Kaletra or Raltegravir
(it's also important to note that the study is placebo controlled).

3.  How long does the study run?

48 weeks

4.  Labs included?

yes

5.  Can I go back to my current class of drug without resistance factors later on?

Yes

6.  Given the fact my insurance is fantastic, am I just being stupid?

No, it's worth weighing all options.

Ben

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 07:56:15 am by iana5252 »

Offline RapidRod

Re: Meds Experts !! Isentress (Raltegravir)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 08:45:36 pm »
Eric, I'm unfamiliar with that med. I would take your doctor friends advice. It won't hurt to try it and you will still be monitored with your labs. I would more than likely try it. The worst that can happen is that you may have to return to your other meds. I say go for it..

Rodney

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 09:05:40 pm »
Well, first of all I'll state that I do NOT at all understand this issue you have with using your insurance.  Letting such a irrational fear influence your treatment strikes me as rather bizarre and something I can't imagine doing.

That said, I will be switching from Fuzeon to Isentress upon FDA approval which is projected for October.  I will be using it with Prezista/Norvir which I'm already on, and I assume Truvada.  Obviously other than that I can't say much about it, beyond that he's quite correct that the HIV medical community is very excited about this medicine though I believe initially it's just to be fore "treatment experienced" patients.  I gather that is not an issue to get on this specific trial that you're considering.

So due to the excitement part of me says "Do it" because you won't be put on it otherwise, but then again at most you'll only get to do it for slightly less than a year.  That's the part I don't like the most, and why I'd say "why are you bothering with these shenanigans if you do not have to?"

I can't give you a complete endorsement because I'd never have an issue using my insurance in the first place.

ps: I know we have a least one board member who has already been on Isentress for 6 months or so in the existing drug trial and has had good results, though his medical situation (being on Fuzeon) is more like mine, not yours.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 09:07:26 pm by philly267 »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 10:04:39 pm »
Rod and Philly, these are the responses that I am looking for...  Philly, you address my fear quite well and it is alive and well...  I however, do like the extra care and labs that they do while on study.  This will be a 48 week study just like the one I am on now..   Being on study also gives me a bit of releif that if I want to make a career decision, I can... Hiv is still very new to me and I understand why you see that Eric is reluctant just to turn on his insurance and run with it...  I will if this study would jeprodize me in anyway.   I cant say that I have enjoyed Kaletra all that much, but I take it and it works.   Sustiva is not an option for me because of my depression...   

Trust me,  I will make a good decision once I know everything there is to know or that is not known about this Isentress...  I don't think Ben would bring it up either unless he felt I may benefit...

Lets see,

I appreicate both of you greatly and I am listening and learning..

Eric 

Offline allanq

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 10:11:51 pm »
Eric,

If I understand you correctly, this trial that you're thinking of going on is placebo-controlled.

I would NEVER go on a trial that is placebo-controlled. There's just too much of a risk of getting the placebo, rendering your entire regimen ineffective. This would probably cause you to become resistant to the other drugs in the regimen.

I'm with Philly on this insurance issue. I would not let insurance factor into this decision at all. You should do what's best for you and not take any risks because you don't want to use your insurance. If your current trial regimen is working and you're not experiencing any bad side effects, then stick with it, even if you have to use your insurance.

I don't understand what using your insurance has to do with career decisions. And if your doctor is any good, you'll get all the lab work and attention you need with or without a study.

Allan

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 10:27:42 pm »
Allan,

The Pacebo is just that,  I will either be on Kaletra (what I am on now) or I will be on Isentress.   There will be one extra pill that is nothing with the addition of + 2 nukes.  This is just like the study I am on now as far as Placebo's go or sometimes we call them blinded studies.   There is no risk in that I am not taking a combo that covers the virus replicating.....   

Trust me guys,  if I have to go to insurance I most certainly will.   This thread is for that reason.....

Philly, I also know that Insentress is looked at (right now) more for the VERY treatment experienced (fuzeon).   Why is Ben recomending a study for a guy who has only been on meds for two years??   I will leave that up for Ben to answer...   And he will....

I will not jeaprodize my health but I also like the idea of what the term study means in helping science get better.....

Eric
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 10:53:45 pm by Life »

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 10:59:56 pm »
The other issue with this would be twice daily dosing....+

Never mind me, just thinking out loud.. ;)

Eric

Offline allanq

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 11:13:27 pm »
Eric,

Do you know the code for the clinical trial that you're thinking of going on? I'd like to read more about it.

In a placebo-controlled study, you don't just get an "extra" pill. Some people get a "real" drug, and others get the placebo. In many cases, this means that the people getting the placebo may be on a regimen that is not effective. This is what I'm concerned about.

Allan

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 11:21:52 pm »
Im working on getting that info from Denver....  All I can say Allen is I am currently taking a placebo on a blinded study which is Kaletra + Truvada or Epzicom (blinded).

Ill will get more details and post them as they become clearer...

Eric 

Offline allanq

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 11:29:37 pm »
All I can say Allen is I am currently taking a placebo on a blinded study which is Kaletra + Truvada or Epzicom (blinded).  

O.K. I think I got it. You are not taking a placebo. You're taking either Truvada or Epzicom and you don't know which. That is not the same as a placebo. Whichever of those two drugs you're taking, it would be an effective drug.

Placebos are sugar pills that have no effectiveness at all (except maybe for the "placebo effect," but that's another story.) From what I gather, you are not taking a placebo.

I hope I got that right.

Allan

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 11:33:12 pm »
Welp,  I am not sure now... I know when I go off this study they will unblind the Epzicom or Truvada...  I will also be taking one less pill (placebo?).... **

This hurts my brain....

Eric

Offline allanq

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 11:42:03 pm »
Maybe each person in the trial is getting two pills--one that looks like Truvada and one that looks like Epzicom, but only one of them is real. So when the study ends, you'll ditch the one that's not real. In this case, the unreal one is the placebo.

Trying to make sense out of this. But now my brain is starting to hurt too. I'm sure it's all spelled out somewhere in the 15-page consent form that you signed.

Allan

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 11:42:58 pm »
Eric,

A "placebo" is an inert pill (usually a sugar pill) given in trials. Half the participants get the real drug and the other half get the placebo (which is not active) and then they compare the difference. In blinded placebo controlled trials neither the participants nor the researchers know which group is which.

MtD

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 12:13:28 am »
Thanks Matty....   Thats how it was explained to me two years ago.. You put it in an easier lingo....

Alan, yeah the 72 page concent form certainly has it on it somewhere along with all 72 initials...  ;)  Als I know currently on my present study is that it is blinded...  I have a placebo in the mix.   I am on Kaletra for sure and I am on either Epzicom or I am on Truvada with no risk of not being protected...

I would think this new study would not put a sugar pill in lue of a vital element in the typiical 3 combo regimen..  Like leave out a drug?? Its more to keep the patient blind to which drug i.e. Kaletra or Isntress right??   I give up for tonight...  I will get the study spelled out in detail....   

Offline Robert

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 12:19:14 am »
Hi eric.

I agree with you. "...I also like the idea of what the term study means in helping science get better....."

Now, easy for me to say.  I'm not on a study.  But I really like the idea of helping out my brother.  I'm a sucker that way.  Maybe that's why I'm always broke.  

You're young.  You're healthy.  You're new at all this. YOu haven't "used up all your options".  HAART is just a springboard offering some incredible openings to this nasty virus and those options keep opening up. I don't think that is something you should worry about.

If it was me, I would go for it.

robert

robert

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 02:08:06 am »
Eric,

There is a difference between "blinded trials" and "placebo controlled blinded trials". You may just be on a blinded trial where you receive either Raltegravir OR Kaletra and nobody (not you or the researchers running the trial) will know which is which until the study is "unblinded".

Just because a study is blinded (technically the term is "double blinded") that doesn't mean that it's placebo controlled. If they've mentioned placebo then it probably is placebo controlled as well. If you're unclear, ring the trial staffer who deals with you and find out for sure. Ask them this:

"Is this study a double blinded randomised placebo controlled trial?"

That should answer your question one way or another.

I agree with Robert here. If this is placebo controlled then in you case it doesn't matter a whole great deal if you're on the placebo. You're relatively healthy with lots of options left and studies like these have ethical controls. That means they can't keep you on a placebo if it's gonna cause you harm.

In any event in a blinded trial you have no way of knowing what you're taking until the trial is brought to an end and the drugs are unblinded.

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 04:46:05 am »
Eric, it's not like you won't be getting one med or the other. God I done Kaletra about a week  x2 a day and it liked to killed me. I would have died if that's all there was cause my body reacted horribly to it. I have no idea how you deal with that one. It's now on my medical records as severe allergy to Kaletra. Yuck, double yuck.. It's whatever you decide to do.

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 10:32:09 am »
Matt was helpful in finding some data on R.....   It was especially interesting reading the comments...

http://www.i-base.info/htb/v8/htb8-3-4/Raltegravir.html

Offline Robert

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 11:28:27 am »
I started out on Kaletra.   It only took me a couple of days to realize it was not for me.  It took me 3 weeks to convince by Dr (with a lot of arm-twisting by my brothers) to drop it  It's one of those drugs where you just know immediately whether it works or not. 

robert

Offline allanq

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 11:39:48 am »
Hi Eric,

After a good night's sleep, I think I finally understand the protocols for your current study and the one that you're thinking of going on. It appears that in both studies you get a fully effective three-drug regimen. The purpose of the first study seems to be to compare Truvada with Epzicom, and the purpose of the second is to compare Kaletra with Raltegravir.

I've been taking Raltegravir since February 2007 on the expanded access program. It replaced the Fuzeon that I had been taking for over three years.

I've been doing very well on Raltegravir. (I also take Prezista/Norvir and Sustiva.) My viral load continues to be undetectable, and I have had zero side effects, except for occasional diarrhea, which I attribute to the Prezista/Norvir combination.

I think it's too early to know what long-term side effects Raltegravir may have, but so far I've had zero problems with it. One nice thing about Raltegravir is that it does not require a Norvir booster, which I think would make for fewer side effects than Kaletra (which is a combination of Lopinavir and Norvir.) Also, Raltegravir can be taken with or without food.

The only downside I can see with your taking Raltegravir is that it is a new class of drug (entry inhibitor), and as such you might want to keep it in reserve for the future.

Allan

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 12:42:22 pm »
Robert, I must be a freak then,  Kaletra has its moments, but in general I have beaten back the side effects to where I am ok with whats going on....

Allen,  you bring up very good points and I certainly dont want to jump from simple first line regimens to multi dose, when I am only into this by two years...  I want to save all my options for later and that is first and foremost on my mind.   It would seem crazy that I would go on meds that replace Fuzeon at this juncture...   I would have to say given what I know now,  there would be little chance of me going on this study.   I have not heard from Dr. Ben about the details of this study.   I do not think it is related to EARMARK as I clearly do not qualify for the perameters of this study....

Eric

Offline penguin

• The Penguin Whisperer
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 01:15:54 pm »
eric,

I'm glad allan summarised the whole study thing..i were getting proper confused about that (happens easily these days though) I'll leave the whole insurance thing too..again, confuzzlement  :)

you might also want to have a look at this, a summary from aidsmap - Integrase inhibitor raltegravir potent, durable and more tolerable than efavirenz in treatment-naive at 48 weeks

I'd say about the only real concern I have at the moment with raltegravir, is that it seems to have a relatively low genetic barrier to resistance/cross resistance to other INI drugs - see this ibase report I guess for you though, perhaps this isn't an issue - you already have a suppressed VL, & have lots of treatment options outside of the integrase inhibitor class

hope that was of some use

kate

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 03:56:53 pm »
Email from Tim (Moffie)

Hi Eric.

This is an interesting opportunity, but like you said, one that needs to be examined with very close attention.

Below, I have outlined in blue a statement by Ben that seems to be contradictory, so please question this once again.  48 weeks is less than a year, and it was stated that the study was two years in length.

In the red highlighted statements, I have given you something to think about in this.  First off, if it is placebo controlled, there is every possibility that you will be receiving a drug that is sugar, (as I understand the definition of placebo) which you really need to question before making a commitment to this study.  It would be far too foolhardy for you to tempt fate for the good of science, so please make sure this is not the case. 

Lastly, it is sheer foolishness for Ben to say that you might not build resistance to the drugs you are leaving behind, but then I am neither a doctor, or a scientist, but from what I understand about the drug resistance profile and how these drugs work; I would be very careful to make sure he is not wrong on “his” assurances. 

I would advise you to get two more HIV MD’s to give you an opinion on this “experiment” that you are considering going to.  Just remember Eric, Ben is getting some financial consideration for this study also, so please make sure he is not being selfish in his responses.  I know you trust this man, but please please make sure allllllllllllllllllll the ducks are in a row, and healthy.  Please!

When talking about being involved in studies, it is very important to consider all options, and to do it selfishly.  I know many people from my past who very heroically entered studies, but many of them had no where to turn and were at the end of their health rope, and none of them had insurance.  Since you have very good insurance coverage, the prospects of joining studies then brings into view the concept of self sacrifice.  Do you really want to risk sacrificing your incredibly good health for the profits of an insurance company, for which you have paid dearly.  This is almost a moral question, but please be sure you are totally willing to scrap your good health forever, in the case that this study fails YOU!  Remember, Ben is not HIV+, and he is not going to be damaged in either his practice, or his health and well being if you enter a drug study which ultimately fails you, or the drug proves useless to anyone.   

I trust you and Will are enjoying the summer season in the mountains, and deep down, I am still focused on coming up there to meet you guys at some future date.  Maybe next year would be a good target…

Love you guys.

Tim.

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 08:25:26 pm »
Setting aside the post above, let's start again..

This is almost certainly the MK0518 in the Treatment of HIV-Infected Patients Switched From a Protease Inhibitor Regimen which will compare -- for people with stable, udetectable viral load already on Kaletra -- continuing on Kaletra or switching to the new CCR5 agonist Raltegravir.

It is a randomised double blind active control design which means:

1. There is no sugar pill placebo so...
2. ...you will get an active version of EITHER Kaletra OR Raltegravir + a dummy of the alternative drug so you do not know which active drug you are on..
3. ...plus a standard background 2 nuke pair (but not d4T)

The studies so far on Raltegravir are good and promising.  Resistance wise it uses a different mechanism to PIs like Kaletra so cross-resistance is unlikely.  Looking at the limited results available, Raltegravir seems to have a slightly lower barrier to resistance the established and very durable Kaletra (ta Pengin-girl for the link), but a more favorable toxicity profile.

It seems like a good relatively risk free study, if studies is your kind of thing. The issue is: do ya wanna bet?  All drugs start off shiny and new (remember AZT...) and their reputation is tarnished by time and side effects.  Or sometimes established too, but never without side effects << important if you get them but otherwise not :-)

Plus what Philly sez x 2 near the top of this thread, I do not understand your issue with using your insurance.  That's what it's for, eh?

- matt
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 08:26:57 pm by newt »
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline whizzer

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 09:03:42 pm »
With regard to drug studies, double-blinded means that neither the patient, nor those conducting the study, know which arm of the study into which the patient is randomized.  Placebo controlled means that the patient may or may not be getting the study drug, he may just be getting a pill that looks like the study drug.  However, in the case of HIV drug studies, placebo-controlled does NOT mean that the patient is not getting an active drug, he is, but he may or may not be getting the study drug.  For example, in the case of the study Eric indicates, he would be taking his background NRTIs, whatever they may be, and two other pills, one would look like Kaletra and one would look like raltegravir.  He wouldn't know whether he was actually getting raltegravir or Kaletra, but he would be getting active drug for the third arm of his ART.

With regard to resistance, with a well-controlled viremia like Eric has, switching which drugs he takes will not make him resistant to the one's he is currently taking, that is, assuming he has been compliant in following his dosing schedules.

The big question for me would be why you want to expose yourself to a whole new class of drugs when the one's you are currently taking have been working so well.? They may not always work so well, and it would be nice to have a whole new class to turn to when you need them.  That is something you must think long and hard about.

With regard to insurance, well, good insurance covers a lot, but it comes with co-pays for meds, doctor visits, and labs, which can add up to a lot of money pretty quickly.  Avoiding using insurance and getting treated on someone else's nickel is not protecting the insurance company, it's protecting your own wallet.

I am currently in a drug study.  I find participation to be rewarding, financially advantageous, in that I don't have co-pays for labs or meds, but most importantly, if feel I have gotten far better care than I might have otherwise.  There's a whole group of people looking at my labs, not just one person.  You're not just one of the long line of HIV patients these people see, you are  somewhat special, and that makes them take a greater interest in your case. They know who you are without looking at your chart.   Participation in studies advances the science, and that helps eveyone.  If no one were to participate in drug studies, where would the rest of us be?  For me, it is both a selfish (better and cheaper treatment) and selfless (hopefully good for all of us in the end) endeavor.  It's not always easy.  But it is rewarding. 

Would I do it?  Gosh I dunno.  My study ends late this year, and I'm sort of looking forward to a nice once-a-day regimen for awhile, and putting the hated Fuzeon on the shelf, hopefully forever.  Still, David Margolis had this Valproic Acid study going on and, hmm, just may have to get in on that one.

Do what feels right for you.  And trust Doctor Ben.  You seem to have a great relationship with him.  He may be compensated by drug companies on occaision, but his first duty is, I'm sure, to you.  And he makes plenty of money without screwing you to get a few pennies more. 

-Whizzer

Offline northernguy

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 10:57:45 pm »
Looks like a lot of well-reasoned opinions here Eric.  The only other consideration might be: would your participation preclude someone with no insurance at all participating in the study.  But I guess, you'll never be able to know that.

(Of course the whole issue would be avoided if the USA had universal healthcare, but that's another thread :))
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline Life

• Member 2005
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 03:04:03 pm »
I am not going to participate in the study..  I am going to use my health care benefits and remain on my current regimen until it no longer works for me..  Everyone has been very informative to me and I appreciate it very much..   Everyone seems to be concerned about using my benefits.  My history with insurance companies was monumental back in the 80's.   I submitted 10's of thousands of claims for a very large practise with denials and negotiations that absolutely aggravated me to no end.  I saw what it did to the patients first hand and it saddened me more than made me happy.  I also was involved in a litigation that involved my Dad's practise..   All of it left a sour taste in my mouth....   I have enjoyed the study and maybe they learned something from the data they collected...  Who knows...   I had a nice two years without co pays, getting meds, mail prescriptions etc.....   I will always be on the look out for safe studies that run a minimum of 2 years, but it would seem those are not in existence right now...

Thanks again,

Eric
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 03:06:00 pm by Life »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.