Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:17:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 226
Total: 227

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: What Should I Do? Feel Really Sick  (Read 15950 times)

Offline Ronnie99

What Should I Do? Feel Really Sick
« on: July 12, 2006, 06:42:59 pm »
In early February 2006 I had a potentially very risky sexual encounter the likes of which I had never done before with a person of unknown HIV statuis who claimed to be "safe". About two weeks later I got a feeling of feverishness. I also developed swollen glands over the next few weeks which persisted for several months and remain present somewhat until now. Below is what transpired after the unfortunate encounter and the feverishness a few weeks later:

1) Got tested for STDs, EBV and HIV at 7 weeks post encounter - All were negative except Epstein Barr Virus which I was found to have an active (and the doctor said new/first time infection)
2) Got a flu-like sickness about 12 weeks after the encounter which lasted for a week)
3) Had subsequent Elisa tests at 11 and 18 weeks - negative (18 week one was for HIV-2 also)
4) Saw an ID physician around 15 weeks after encounter and he said he thought I was reacting emotionally and to test again at 6 months for a definitive negative answer. In hindsight I feel my emotional reaction was due to the fact that I felt horrible and was concerned about the cause.
5) Since I continued to feel sick I had HIV PCR proviral DNA tests at 13 and 19 weeks - both negative (Quest Labs)
5) I had my latest test, an Oraquick antibody test at 20 weeks - negative

My problem is that while these test results are good so far, I still feel really bad with an anemic like feeling on and off, on and off swollen glands, tired, etc.

My questions:

1) What would you do at this point if you were me?
2) Are there any more tests I should take for HIV?
3) Please share any other ideas of what I should look for to determine the cause of my feeling sick.

Thanks you in advnace for any responses,

Ronnie

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: What Should I Do? Feel Really Sick
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 06:48:02 pm »
Without knowing the specifics of your encounter (I submit that if it was unprotected penetrative sex, neither of you were being "safe") I can state that unless you have had more recent encounters, your HIv test is definitive.

If you are feeling really sick (and to be honest, your assessment does not seem to fit that category) then you have to go see a doctor to find out what's wrong. Certainly the internet can offer no diagnosis nor treatment.

But your HIV status is assured, at least. You are reliably HIV negative.

BTW: People are not "safe." Activities are "safer" and "unsafe." A person is only as "safe" as his/her last sexual encounter. Your partner was not "safe" and neither were you. Just something to keep in mind - always use condoms for penetrative sex and HIv will not be on your list of things about which to concern yourself.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 06:56:54 pm »
Thanks for your response. I put the safe in quotations because I know now that the words had no meaning. I was just uninformed and inexperienced regarding that sort of behavior. I have never been very sexually active. To be honest, I sort of assumed that protection was being used by the person when everything started getting hot and heavy since I thought that was essentially universal (darn was I naive). As you can imagine from my response I was the one who was in the riskiest position in terms of the possibility of getting HIV. This whole episode has left me drained, has really messed up my life in many respects and has left me still feeling sick to this day over 5 months later. The underlying issue is the physicial sickness though and that is what has me so terribly worried.

Offline appleboy

• Just me!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 08:45:38 pm »
Hey Ronnie,
I would say that per the testing that you have had you are negative.  I agree with the last post that says if you have been "safe" or not had any type of sexual contact then you are more than likely negative.  Now, I will say the emotions of being "unsafe" can cause you to worry.  Stress can make you super sick on its own.  My suggestion is take a deep breath and be happy that you have a negative HIV test and in the future do everything you can to be "safer"
Blessings you have many people on your side!
AppleBoy
If you are walking down the street and your pants drop to your ankles bend over pick them up and keep on walking!
My Blog

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 09:05:00 pm »
Ronnie99,

You are conclusively hiv negative.  The symptoms you are experiencing are all indicative of the EBV infection and can go on and off for months.  That's where you should focus.

Morgan
Morgan Landers

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 12:09:21 am »
I hope you are right about me being negative. I just have never felt this way in all my life and it started soon after a potentially dangerous sexual encounter that was stupid and something I had not tried before. I feel as if I have aged 30 years in these 5 months. I look horrible having lost weight in my face, forearms and lower legs (although I have been overeating so I kept the same overall weight by my waste growing). I have so little energy. Before this incident I would do outdoor work every weekend, cutting the hay in the fields, cutting firewood, and doing various other very physical work outside on the place. Now I have no energy to work outside. If I try to do somewhat heavy physical work I get very swollen glands at the end of the day under my arms, in my groin and in my neck. I used to be there for my friends and neighbors when they needed a hand on something but now I am too tired. I am pale, tired, with skin issues and no energy. To be honest, I don't like living like this. Quality of life is important to me and this is no quality for me.

What has happened to me is a mystery. I have to think it is viral since it came soon after the behavior I mentioned. Maybe it is Epstein Barr. I hope so, but it is a tough bug whatever it is. Thanks for those who took hte time to respond to my post. I guess I'm just grasping at straws......

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 02:23:44 am »
i won't discuss risk factors if you won't discuss the exact supposed risk you had.  I think you may have been testing over a no-risk incident.

I suggest nobody else do either.

your idea of 'potentially risky' is not our idea of that.

We only deal in risk assessment.  I'm disappointed in the other posters here who have responded without questioning your supposed risk.

In any event, you are conclusively negative after your last test and further testing is not required or recommended.

To other posters:  Please challenge and question the posts here... when somebody says they had a 'risky' exposure, it doesn't mean they did... only by knowing exactly what that exposure was can we assess risk... for example... was it kissing or getting a blowjob?   or maybe grinding with clothes on but he had a pimple.  (jonathan excepted of course who gave an always accurate response... but i still don't think one was deserved until the risk was known... luckily i'm not a moderator though)

You all do a disservice to the forum to not question the exact nature of the risk. 

« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 02:32:27 am by DingoBoi »

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 02:27:42 am »
Dingo,

He tested neg well outside the window period of any potential risk, real or imagined.  So at this point it doesn't really matter, he's hiv negative.

Morgan

Morgan Landers

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2006, 02:40:47 am »
actually morgan, it does.

This is an educational website for these people and if you fail to educate them about safer sex the entire point is lost.

He could have just gotten a blowjob, which he might consider HIGH RISK, but we wouldn't because getting a bj doesn't transmit hiv.

merely saying he is conclusively negative doesn't clarify the issue of what he THINKS is a risk or not.  And since he didn't learn anything.. he is doomed to repeat it.

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2006, 02:46:24 am »
Yeah, I agree it helps to know the exposure, and others have requested details but they have not been provided. 

In the absense of that we can educate everyone on the fact that an 18 week negative test result on the heels of ANY risk is good to go.

(Assessment salvage  ;)  )
Morgan Landers

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 02:56:00 am »
the simple answer then is to say 'read the lessons' or 'tell us what you did' that makes you concerned.

without that, this forum is pretty friggin pointless and he hasn't learned anything.

So orginal mister poster dude... what was your EXACT risk?

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 03:25:29 am »
Yeah Ronnie, cough it up.   8)
Morgan Landers

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 05:32:46 am »
Dingo,

You're right. You're not a moderator. And what's more, you've hijacked this thread with your own issues. Please don't.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2006, 05:35:21 am »
Ronnie,

Whatever is going on with you, it has nothing to do with hiv. You have conclusively ruled hiv out. You need to see a doctor face-to-face to get to the bottom of what is bothering you. We cannot diagnose you over the internet and neither can anyone else.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence. Be sure to also read through the Welcome Thread while you're here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Thomasdue

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2006, 06:35:56 am »
Hi Ronnie,

I like you have what I think is chronic EBV infection. I caught it from a hooker by kissing. I have been feeling like shit for about 18 months. The Drs didn't even test me for HIV. I had to do that myself with a home test. Even though it has come back negative 4 times I am still worried. I have many strange symptoms of feeling spaced out all the time, muscle aches etc. They are calling it post viral syndrome, but I still have that lingering doubt in my mind. I know where you are coming from.......

Thomas.

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2006, 06:49:58 am »
I was not really specific about the exact behavior because I am very ashamed of it and it does not reflect me or my behavior anytime before in my life. I have never been very sexually active at all during my life. If I understand it correctly it is the most risky sexual behavior. The person in question has really scared me because I'm guessing that doing this without protection must be something that this person does since he initiated this unprotected. I'm really worried because I feel so bad. I apologize for not being more straightforward. This whole episode has really ruined my life. Thomasdue, I hope it is EBV. Even though that can be a very serious virus with some potential long term issues.

Ronnie
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 06:52:22 am by Ronnie99 »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2006, 07:33:34 am »
Ronnie99, what are you taking us for, being dumb? You only came here after you were told by Dr. HHH you were negative and no more "what ifs or yes but" questions. http://www.medhelp.org/forums/hiv/messages/219.html  If you can't believe your negative results there is nothing we can do about it here on this forum. Get yourself some help from a mental health professional. We can't be of any help to you.

Offline Thomasdue

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2006, 08:14:40 am »
I hope I just have chronic EBV as well....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2006, 10:17:50 am »
Thomas,

Quit hijacking this thread with your own concerns. Please keep all your additional comments in your own thread.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2006, 08:41:52 pm »
RapidRod: What do you expect someone to think? As to your link,l I know how to use Google too. If I really wanted to hide myself and be dishonest as you suggest, wouldn't I have used a different nickname here? I am seriously worried and want feedback. If you don't care to give any, that's ok by me, then don't respond but personal attacks are unwanted and unwarranted.

My doctor tells me nothing before 6 months is definitive. Some people on the web say three months. Doctors on TheBody.org say the window should be adjusted based on the risk. They essentially tell the "a stripper sat on my lap, do I have HIV" people that three months is golden. If you have a actual risk of exposure, welll, test at 6 months, test at 9 months, even test at a year.

I've never seen examples of people who first tested positive after 6 months. How common is it? Where are the stats? Do the "experts" even know that much about this whole issue? It is very frustrating.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 08:49:44 pm »
<< Doctors on TheBody.org say the window should be adjusted based on the risk. >>

That advice is ridiculous and scientifically unsound. No risk requires no specific test at all. To send people to testing facilities when there is no risk is an abject failure to educate. It is a waste of valuable testing resources, and it send a message that the testing window is variable.

It is not.

Even test a year? Argh.

A test at 13 weeks past your last episode of unprotected penetrative sex is golden, no matter what generation of test is used, and no matter what the extenuating circumstances. The ONLY caveat, and I have yet to see recent data that supports it, is the six month testing for those whose immune systems are so severely compromised due to organ transplantation or chemotherapy that no antibodies for anything are being produced.

Again, that caveat is based on anecdotal information which is a decade old.

How many people have tested positive after six months? I am afraid any information on that topic will, due to the time necessary to collect and submit the data, be obsolete. testing in 2006 is far advanced from testing in 2000, which in turn was far more advanced than testing in 1995, etc.

Any study conducted would simply be a snapshot of the state of the art at the time. And it would be irrelevant to the present, due to ongoing and significant testing improvements.

The whole concept of risk assessment and variable window periods smacks of bad science. It makes zero logical sense, and it pawns worried people off on local health departments and testing resources rather than do what this site does, provide extensive and fact-based education.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 09:05:11 pm »
Thanks for the response.

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 09:10:02 pm »
Ronnie,

You just got it from the best.  Jonathan has thousands of hours of study over many years and lives on the cutting edge of the most up to date, first tier, peer reviewed science of hiv transmission.

We follow the CDC guidelines which are notoriously conservative and state that 13 weeks is conclusive.  A 4th generation test in Massachusetts is considered conclusive at 6 weeks.  

You are hiv neg.  Don't fight it.... be happy that whatever is going on with your body is not related to hiv.

Morgan
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 09:20:47 pm by Morgan »
Morgan Landers

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 09:22:14 pm »
Morgan - Thanks, I really am trying to accept that. The only other thing it seems it could be at least based on symptoms (have had some weird skin symptoms as well) in addition to EBV is syphillis. I was tested for that at about 6 weeks but have read its window can be a bit longer than that. I think I am going to test for that once more and then just accept my fate... :(    I'm also going to see the ID doctor again next week.

By the way, this is a really cool website. You all do a great job and should be commended for helping people out! I wish I had found this one first rather than last.... Thanks again.

If I ever get any more of an answer from tests or anything about my condition or cause of my sickness I'll come back and post to let people know for informational purposes.

Regards,

Ronnie

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 09:28:08 pm »
Ronnie,

Good luck in getting to the bottom of these pesky health issues, and do come back and let us know what you find out.

Regards,

Morgan
Morgan Landers

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 08:18:05 pm »
The web page below gives some info on symptoms and window periods:

http://www.aegis.org/pubs/rita/2002/RI020102.html

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 08:28:04 pm »
Ronnie,

How many times do I have to ask you to keep your comments in your OWN thread? You are not in any position to give out information or advice on this forum.

We do not discuss symptoms on this forum because they mean nothing in terms of hiv infection. And I don't care how many other sites discuss symptoms, WE don't.

This is your last warning Ronnie. Keep it up and you'll get a time out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 08:43:58 pm »
Ann,

Regulars/moderators on this board criticize DOCTORS from other boards who advise testing beyond three months. For their information, if 97% to 99% of infected people will accurately be picked up with a 3 month antibody test that means that from 1 to 3 people will not be! The people dispensing advice on this board are giving out potentially deadly advice to uninformed people. Such advice could very well result in the infection of others. Anyone reading this board should be aware of this. You may well be one of the 1% and if you are you could hurt someone you love by following the advice dispensed here.

Regards,

Ronnie

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 08:51:12 pm »
ronnie, you have hijacked this thread. Please place your criticism of aidsmeds.com in your original thread.

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=1794.msg19167#msg19167

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2006, 05:10:47 am »
Ronnie,

I moved your hijack of Jeffs thread into your own thread. This is where you should be putting any of your additional comment, not in other people's threads.

You are sailing very close to the wind here.

Except in the presence of extreme circumstances, such as organ transplant or chemotherapy for cancer, the 12-13 week window period is conclusive. Period. The vast majority of people who have actually been infected will test positive by six WEEKS and the longer window period exists to catch the rare person who takes SLIGHTLY longer.

I will not allow you to scare-monger over window periods. This is your final warning before I give you a time out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline scaredstraight68

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 01:27:40 pm »
Ronnie,

We follow the CDC guidelines which are notoriously conservative and state that 13 weeks is conclusive.  A 4th generation test in Massachusetts is considered conclusive at 6 weeks.  

Morgan

I made a few calls and it appears that Massachussetts 6 week test is based on modern "Antibody" testing ie: (3rd gen assays) not p24/antibody duo tests (aka 4th gen).  Weather this testing period is accuarate is another issue, I just wanted to clarify that they (Mass) does not base a 6 week conclusive on 4th gen testing. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 01:30:24 pm by scaredstraight68 »

Offline Ronnie99

Re: I don't understand how this is possible
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 10:11:53 pm »
The following is my opinion only. I really don't think the transmission of this disease is as well understood as some claim. I say this because we often hear for example that transmission from a woman to a man with vaginal sex is extremely rare. Despite this some countries in Africa have 25% of their population infected! I might not be a statistician but I've never heard that 25% of these countries are gay, or engage in anal sex (because they are likely not gay, and they likely don't engage in anal sex at such a rate). It simply does not add up. The risk of certain behaviors are not well understood in my opinion (again this is my opinion). Add risk factors like being uncircumcised to the equation and who knows. Again, just my take on this whole issue.....

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 10:47:40 pm »
Ronnie99,

I Just Tested Posititive is a poz only forum. You're not meant to post here at all.

MtD

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 11:09:29 pm »
Yes Ronnie, stick your incorrect opinions in the "AM I INFECTED" part of the forum.

Female to male transmission is indeed rare, yet developing countries have higher rates of female to male HIV transmission. What you don't understand or know is that a lot of men and women in these countries have other STDs that makes female to male transmission more likely due to lesions and inflammation of the genitals. In addition, condom use in developing countries is much lower.

Do NOT reply to this post.

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 02:42:37 am »
Ronnie, based on the contentious tone of your inappropriate post in the Just Tested Positive Thread, I am withdrawing from further conversation unless it is necessary to combat misinformation you are attempting to post online to scare others, and fuel your own fears.

You have moved from worried well to beyond worried well, and have settled into the third level of insanity, the Vengeful Worried Well. This site is based on first-tiered peer-reviewed science, and will absolutely not be poisoned by people disgruntled because they did not receive what they consider the appropriate punishment for their sexual indiscretions.

The credibility of this site is above reproach.

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2006, 05:30:29 am »
Ronnie,

I moved the comments you made in the "I just tested poz" forum into your thread in this forum, the "Am I infected" forum, which is the only forum you should be posting in.

After careful review of your posting activities in these forums and in light of the fact that you are without doubt hiv negative after repeated testing, I'm giving you a time out. Posting in the forum for newly infected people was the last straw. You have repeatedly ignored our posting guidelines and you have left me no choice.

Do NOT create a new account to get around your time out - if you do, you will be permanently banned, no questions asked.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.