Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 07:45:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772997
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 225
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 171
Total: 172

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Poll

Late Seroconversion Positive result

Yes You can have late  positive results
1 (100%)
No not at all if you tested Neg at 9 months
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: I am HIV negative but doubting the results a year later  (Read 75789 times)

Offline GreatLooser777

I am HIV negative but doubting the results a year later
« on: July 17, 2006, 01:14:14 pm »
I have tested negative for HIV and all other STD's but recently I have devloped a canker sore in the back of my mouth along with it was a fever and a bit of swolen lymph nodes which are warm to the touch . I have a partner I have been with him for 6 months so far and i dont sleep around with anyone at all but i kiss a lot with my partner and i trust him enough that if we gte physically involved its without protection (which i know is stupid but i tested negative for everything so I am reassured that he is safe ).Care for him so tha last thing i want to is give him anything ...even if it was a regular cold I still wouldnt want to get him sick ...So what could be the problem I dont want to sound like a hypocondriac but i screwed up on my own life ...I dont want to risk someone else's especally the person that i care for and love ....
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 11:06:02 am by GreatLooser777 »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: In NEED OF ADVICE BADLY VERY WORRIED AND NEED REASSURANCE
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 02:30:47 pm »
Some important elements are not clear from what you written. Was your HIV test taken at 13 weeks after the most recent unprotected intercourse? If so, then you have reliably tested negative for HIV.

One of the things not clear from what you have written is whether you and your partner are having unprotected intercourse. Safer sex guidelines should always be followed consistently until when and if partners decide they want to be in a securely monogamous relationship and PRIOR to dispensing with condoms for intercourse both get tested together.

HIV is not something to guess about. If you two want to dispense with using condoms that's ok as long as you both test negative together.

Please clarify if I am missing something here.

As to your "symptoms," canker sores are a very common occurence and in no way to be seen as an HIV specific event. But then neither the presence nor the absence of any symptoms is ever the way to know about your HIV status. Only a test taken at 13 weeks can give you that answer definitively.

If your symptoms persist you should discuss them with your doctor.

Cheers, 
Andy Velez

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 02:48:31 pm »
Well  without getting too into detail  I had a previous incounter with someone before i met my new partner in september  ..The I  met my new partner in  december and i started going out with him ...Since i didnt know the previouse status of my partner  i got tested in may and came back negative  .My partner and i have unprotected intercourse because  i reassured him i was negative  but now i dont know for sure  and iam so scared that i might of screwed up his life  and i just dont want to think about that at all..Iam trying to relax but iI am totally freaked out  becasue my parents dont know iam with this person . And recently I went to the doctor two weeks ago on Friday  which was july 7th and i told her that I wasnt involved with someone for fear my parents would find out ...Coulld this all be stress related or an actual positive result ...It would be very pecular for me to be positive after testing negative after  9 months which is way past the recomended amount of time to test positive for HIV....Iam so confused and worried out of my mind  i jsut need reassurance ....
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 06:00:34 pm by GreatLooser777 »

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 03:10:02 pm »
GL

I'm with Andy on this and completely confused.
So:

1.  You are having unprotected sex with current boyfriend.
2.  You had unprotected sex with EX-boyfriend in September but tested negative this May.

Based on my assumptions above:

You are negative from Ex boyfriend, conclusively.   However you cannot assume your current partner is negative, even if you were in May.  He needs to get tested.

You and current partner need full tests and 100% monogamy before you have unprotected intercourse.  You could NOT have given your current boyfriend HIV from what you said, however....he could give it to you unless he's tested negative 13 weeks after his last exposure.

Sae.
Meh.

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 03:25:50 pm »
HE said he didnt have anything   he  says  he was clean  as he had his appendix removed a few years ago and he told me they do all sorts of tests  on your body before you have a surgury  because they have to  know your not sick with anything that would make the surgury life threatening to you ...but now iam not so sure ...should i believe my test results or not  becasue I have questioned him many tiems as to his pervious replationships  and he says he doesnt have the time to be with other people cause he is busy with work and other  responcibilities  so i trust him that he is clean .....but all this worries me quite a lot now ....should i just wait six weeks or is that not going to give a conclusive result ....??? or is it possible for me to seroconvert  positive after nine months ???

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 03:27:53 pm »
Yes, SAE has covered the questons very nicely, thanks very much!

You came to your current relationship HIV negative. That's solid. So you can't have given your bf something you don't have. Period.

From what you have described of your situation it does seem there is a lot of emotion and anxiety about your private life vis-a-vis your parents and the outside world. That would certainly explain what appears to me to be a lot of unfounded worry.

You also ought to be clear with your doctor about professional privacy or get yourself another doctor whom you can be comfortable discussing anything you need to.

Until your boyfriend tests negative the insertive partner should be using condoms for intercourse. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 03:31:19 pm »
OK. You're missing the point here and as a separate issue you need to stop using the word "clean" to refer to either his status or yours. People who are HIV+ are not "dirty." They are people with a virus. That's an important difference.

Your boyfriend maybe a fine fellow and he may very well be accurate about his HIV status. But HIV is not something to guess about. If he's been sexually active prior to your relationship and it sounds as if he has, then a long ago possible test when he had his appendix out doesn't cut it with me. He should get tested now to confirm that he is HIV negative.

You seem to be in a mindset where only you could possibly be carrying the virus when you are the one who has tested negative. What's going on here? Are you hungry to be at fault in some way?
Andy Velez

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2006, 04:02:37 pm »
No but i dont want to be ....thats my worry I dont want to be at fault ...I know i tested negative but i have symptoms of swolen lymph nodes now and i dont know where the heck they come from  i didnt have them prior to my doctors visit only when i saw him a week ago on monday when this all happened ....thats why iam freaking out ...I made the mistake of looking up my symptoms for the swolen lymph nodes over the net and everything pointed to HIV....and that  is where i freaked I know  it wasnt right of me to do that but still how can i be reassured my HIV test  was and still is Negative and not somehow after 9months somehow  become positive ....thats my question .....I know i can trust my partner but i want to stop freaking out for no apparant reason  including everyone here .......

PS: sorry for using the wrong teminology .......I didnt mean to .....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2006, 04:22:34 pm »
Neither doubts, fears nor swollen lymph nodes invalidate your negative test result.

Actually despite your protestations about being certain of your partner's negative status, his status is the only unknown factor in the situation. He's the one who has not been tested recently. And no, either you or he simply insisting he's negative is not the same as valid, current negative result.

He should get tested and you should stop driving yourself crazy. No kidding. 
Andy Velez

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2006, 04:31:01 pm »
You are right .....but how  do i go telling him this ? I  already bug him about a million other things ....I havent mentioned to him my ex but i told him I am negative for all  STD"S and HIV. I know I must be getting redundant and i thank you for your patience ....This is why I am never going to be with anyone ever again ...but give me some advice on what i should tell him and how i should go about  things so he doesnt seem like i am accusing him of things ....and what if i should mention my ex at this moment ....would my negative status still reassure him that I am alright or should i get tested again if he gets confused or worried.Sorry for being annoying i dont mean to but this is all new to me ......

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2006, 05:13:07 pm »
How about just taking a deep and slow breath in right now and then letting it out slowly. I'm not kidding. Do it now.

You are way too worked up for your mind to be thinking clearly and you need to do that good deep and slow breathing everytime you start getting anxious.

Your remarks and questions seem to come out of a mindset that thinks it's wrong or insulting of you to want to be certain your bf is HIV negative. How about just saying, you have some concerns about HIV even though you have tested negative. Would he willing to get tested with you -- both of you doing it together. If he says yes, great. If he says no then tell him you hope he will be understanding, but that until you do the test together you will want to use condoms for having intercourse.

I can't predict what his response will be. But as far as I am concerned anyone who's not willing to cooperate regarding getting tested and/or using condoms is not my idea of a good bf, lover, friend or other. And this has nothing to do with your ex. This is strictly between you two today. So don't complicate it by throwing in something that has nothing to do with your present situation.

This is just basic stuff 25 years into the epidemic which we are all living with.

Take your guilt out of the equation. It has no place in this situation.

No kidding.
Andy Velez

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 05:59:04 pm »
OK thanks ...Your where of great help ......but what should I do bout my lymph nodes ..they still havent gone down .....i think it could be a result of my wisdom teeth comminig in most likely i wil have to call my dentist to find out ....I appologize for all the panic and confusion but aim sure your  understand my concren greatly .....Thanks for all the advice and reassurance ...

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 10:38:09 pm »
If its not HIV what could it be ?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 07:30:43 am »
"If it's not HIV what could it be?" That's a question you need to discuss with your doctor. We can't diagnose you in this setting nor could anyone responsibly do so.

What's important to know is that it does not by default become an HIV situation simply because you haven't yet had a proper diagnosis or because your anxious mind is telling you it's HIV.

Go see a doctor.

Andy Velez

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 07:59:42 am »
Thank you for the advice its greatly appreceated it eased my mind somewhat .....looks like I will wait untill september to get  tesed again for HIV just to be sure .Is testing at 6 weeks still legetimate or no ?

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 05:06:50 pm »
JUst one question does a regular doctors visit when you get checked up yearly do they test for all blood borne stuff ? My doc just e-mailed me to tell me everything was clear .......Can i  stop worrying now ??..Iam not worried anymore but I just asked out of sheer curiosity ....thanks you guys for all your help and patience with this matter

Offline GreatLooser777

IS it possible to be serocordant after being negative for nine months .This stems from my previous thread in which i needed advice .
are the symptoms  i am experencing right now jsut out of anxiety ?. I have swolen lymph nodes but no sore throat , they aren't  painful to the touch .
I had a white tounge even on my being negative .i jsut dont know what is going on ....i hate sounding like a hypocondriac but Iam involved with someone right now ...I used to be involved in a perivious relation before my new one ...I fooled around with my ex and we went our seprate ways .then I met my new partner in december   and we fooled around and i got tested nine months after  my first partnet and got tested negative .....is this legetimate ? could there have been a false negative ?..i dont want to have to worry anymore ...and being constantly on this forum doesnt help much..i recently learned from my primary physician that  my lab work came back also negative but do they test for blood borne diseases ?..I jsut dont know what to do anymore . Am i going out of my  mind or legetimaly freaking out. what do I do  PLEASE HELP. also is six weeks a legetamate tiem to get  test for HIV antibodies ?[ Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Offline Sae

• Joined June 2005
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 10:52:08 pm »
Great,

You need to stop and get a hold of yourself.  You are in the midst of a major panic attack, and one that is NOT grounded in reality.  Basically, you aren't making sense.

You were negative before your new boyfriend.  Accept that and stop the rest of your mental gymnastics.   Nevermind what you did or didn't do none of it matters.

The answer to the rest of your questions and panic is no on the stuff where you think you are positive, and YES on the stuff where you sort of accept you are negative.

Get a hold of yourself.  Perhaps stay off the site until you can calm down because this attack you are in has nothing to do with HIV.  Only your current boyfriend needs a test and that's it.  The rest is low self image and lower self esteem.

Sae.
Meh.

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 08:02:54 am »
I was last with my partner on july 10th is it legetamate to get tested at six weeks ....but from my pervious test would the results be conclusive or shouls I just wait and see.PELASE HELP !!!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 08:36:59 am »
Great,

As the vast majority of people who have actually been infected will seroconvert and test positive by six weeks, a negative result at that time would be a very good indication of your true status.

You and your partner need to test TOGETHER before you continue having unprotected intercourse. You cannot know his true hiv status through YOUR test results.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse without testing together first is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

I've locked the second thread you started. Please keep all your additional thoughts and questions in this thread. I also locked your poll. Ask your questions directly, please.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 09:52:46 am »
Can I be somewhat reassured to know that my partner is ok  from being with me  since i tested negative  ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 10:08:00 am »
Great,

The only thing you can be reassured about in this situation is that you could not have transmitted hiv to him. However, that tells you nothing about HIS status. For all you know, he may be hiv positive and not know himself. You cannot tell a person's hiv status by looking at them, or by what you think you know about their history or what they assume about their hiv status. ONLY testing will give you the answers you seek.

Hiv status is nothing to assume or guess about. Get tested together or use condoms. To do anything else is to risk hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2006, 10:16:10 am »
oh my ...........but how do I tell him ...I keep bringing this up in e-mails and he got annoyed about it ...
I know I might be a bit of a hypocondriac  but still he told me not to call him today becasue i annoyed him so much about it ..
It seems to me like he is hiding something and wont tell me ....should i mention my ex ? or no ?I dont think I should mention my ex because it will put strain on an already somewhat unstable situation ....He keeps reassuring me he doesnt sleep around with people and his status is fine and i believed him .....I am just at a loss for words .....I hope everything comes out alright at testing at 6 weeks .Would the test be  acuurate at 6 weeks or should i wait untill the whole 13 to be extra  sure the test is and was negative ......

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2006, 10:54:41 am »
Great,

Your ex has nothing to do with this situation. You were hiv negative going into your current relationship. You need to get yourself tested and use condoms until such time as your partner has also tested. You can tell him "either test or we use condoms". If he refuse to do the right thing where your health as well as his is concerned, then maybe it's better to know now.

Testing is the only way to know his status and until you know his status, you should be using condoms. Period.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2006, 10:58:45 am »
that is great to know .....but i cant get in contact with him ....he told me to give him some time to think striaght i think I might of scared him.....I didnt mean to .....I am jsut worried and concered as  i should be .i know it wasnt right to constantly annoy him about it but  iam jsut at witts end and I dont mean to be driving anyone crazy here as well .Is ther any other way to find out if I am HIV positive or not quicker then 13 weeks ?

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2006, 11:04:20 am »

PS: My father didnt make the situation  any better by sayin" Youd dont have HIV so stop freaking out " i didnt tell him about my partner but my parents know that i was fraking out about my swolen lymphs and everything ....so that didnt help much ...gee thanks dad
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:17:51 am by GreatLooser777 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 11:08:09 am »
Great,

As you were already told, a test at six weeks would be an excellent indication of your status.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2006, 11:21:06 am »
Ok can we call this a lbeating a dead horse ?? Since I have been reassured I didnt  unwilingly give something to my partner  and that checking at 6 weeks is legit and that there was no possible way i could be serodiscordant after 9months .Do the outcomes of my new test results look good or not ....and that  is my last question

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 03:04:53 pm »
Thanks to everyone who helped me out here Your advice was the best .any other advice i should be given before i get off  of here for good ?

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 06:43:57 pm »
Still worried what should i Do .....arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2006, 09:41:42 pm »
What to dooooooo
 ??? ??? going crazy by the moment ...

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 07:41:27 am »
I am still a bit worried about all of this .What do you guys recomend that i should do to ease my mind?.I have always had a slender face and now I think its getting  worst ....should I just chill oout ??

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2006, 07:51:40 am »
Looser,

Getting all worked up about this isn't doing you any good. Yes, you need to chill out. Keep yourself productively busy until it is time to test. All the worry in the world will not change your test results - and frankly, I'm expecting a negative.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2006, 08:09:04 am »
Thanks for all your support and advice Andy And Ann you guys where a great help to me .Having a b/f is all new to me  and i care deeply for him as you can see .I already  messed up my life on my own . I just cant risk it with someone else's . I am sure it will come out negative again  at least i hope so .....Thanks  for putting up with me .....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2006, 09:28:07 am »
Glad you found the exchanges to be helpful. Get on with your life and make sure you consistently use condoms if you're having intercourse.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2006, 04:34:33 pm »
One last question before i sign off ? How do I know my test was reliable ......I dont want it to be a fals negative as i trusted these  tests..please help....
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 06:34:07 pm by GreatLooser777 »

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2006, 06:34:57 pm »
PLEASE HELP ......I know I tested negative but i want to know if the test  is reliable at all ...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2006, 05:42:28 am »
Loser,

Your test was reliable as long as it was done 12-13 weeks after your last unprotected encounter. If you were already having unprotected intercourse with your current boyfriend when you had it done, then you were still in a window period.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2006, 06:04:08 am »
That doesnt sound very reassuring ....I just told him I was negative .... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2006, 06:30:23 am »
Loser,

If you tested 12-13 weeks after the last unprotected encounter with your previous boyfriend, then you were hiv negative going into your new relationship.

However, as we do not know the status of your current boyfriend, and if you tested after you were having unprotected intercourse with him, then you were in a new window period with your current boyfriend.

I hope you are now using condoms with your current boyfriend until he gets tested.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2006, 01:40:58 am »
i have a prickleing sensation in my arms ....if i tested negative for HIv I am nto as panicked as i was so i calmed down conciderably ..but this is happening now ...All the blood test  where alright according to my doctor ...If there was somethgin wrong with my blood wouldnt they call me back ?..What is all of this nonsense going on in my  body ....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2006, 04:32:18 am »
Loser,

We can't tell you what is going on with your body. Only a doctor can.

I can tell you this though - the extra muscle tension caused by prolonged anxiety can cause the tingling sensations you are experiencing. Only your doctor can tell you if this is the cause in your case. Go see your doctor.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2006, 05:17:13 am »
I am just worried for the most part that somehow my test was a false negative...I was with my ex in setember adn we broke it off i Didnt get tested  during that time IN .december i met my new partner and we where foolinh around untill may when i got tested and came out negative.I want to trust the results wholeheartidly....but now I dont know PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 05:20:02 am by GreatLooser777 »

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2006, 06:41:19 am »
PLEASE HELP READ MY ABOVE POST

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2006, 07:12:50 am »
PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2006, 07:39:27 am »
Get tested again at the required time and seek out a mental health professional for your worries.

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2006, 07:47:19 am »
BUt what happens if this isnt correct now.... should it be the same  or has my status changed

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2006, 07:52:21 am »
First of all stop with the "what ifs." A test taken at the correct time WILL be conclusive. No "what ifs and or buts."

Offline GreatLooser777

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2006, 08:06:30 am »
but was the last one conclusive or not  my status was negative ...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2006, 08:41:29 am »
What was the date of your LAST unprotected sex? How long ago was your LAST test?

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.