Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:51:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 377
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 350
Total: 351

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: My arm is killing me.  (Read 19385 times)

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
My arm is killing me.
« on: September 17, 2010, 07:11:00 am »
2 days ago my right arm started hurting me and I kinda figured I had injured it or maybe it was some weird arthritis/bone pain or something.  I just woke up at 5:30am feverish because of the throbbing/pulsating pain in my arm (which doesn't look swollen to me, not even the lymph nodes).  I have a hangnail which was infected on the right hand although I had one on the left as well.  Thinking this might call for a visit to my friendly ID because about every 5-10 seconds it's pulsating and making me yelp in pain.  I've never experienced anything like this before, but the arm is tender in very specific spots:  at the wrist, about halfway at the outer/inner forearm, outter upper arm, and the front side of the shoulder socket.  Nowhere else is in any pain at all.

Luckily I've just met a gay ID down here so I'm gonna see if he can squeeze me in this morning to give me his opinion (but the fucker doesn't take ryan white so it's out of pocket to see him).  Desperately not wanting to miss a day of work on my new job, but I guess I may not have a choice because in 7 hours I doubt I'll be in working shape.  Any advice would be appreciated as it's 6am and no one is up yet for me to harass or scream out about this.

Offline next2u

Re: My arm is killing me.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 07:46:54 am »
Get it looked at as soon as possibe. Sorry i couldn't give you more advice. It does not sound familiar. Or you could take a trip to the emergeny room. Keep us posted and i hope you feel better trey.
midapr07 - seroconversion
sept07 - tested poz
oct07 cd4 1013; vl 13,900; cd4% 41
feb08 cd4  694;  vl 16,160; cd4% 50.1
may08 cd4 546; vl 91,480; cd4% 32
aug08 cd4 576; vl 48,190; cd4% 40.7
dec08 cd4 559; vl 63,020; cd4% 29.4
feb09 cd4 464; vl 11,000; cd4% 26
may09 cd4 544; vl 29,710; cd4% 27.2
oct09 cd4 ...; vl 23,350; cd4% 31.6
mar10 cd4 408; vl 59,050; cd4% 31.4
aug10 cd4 328; vl 80,000; cd4% 19.3 STARTED ATRIPLA
oct10 cd4 423; vl 410 ;); cd4% 30.2
jun11 cd4 439; vl <20 ;); cd4% 33.8 <-Undetectable!
mar12 cd4 695; vl ud; cd4% 38.6
jan13 cd4 738; vl ud; cd4% 36.8
aug13 cd4 930; vl ud; cd4% 44.3
jan14 cd4 813; vl ud; cd4% 42.8
may14 cd4 783; vl *; cd4%43.5
sept14 cd4 990; vl ud; cd4% *
jun15 cd4 1152; vl ud; cd4% *
july15 - STRIBILD
oct15 cd4 583; vl 146; cd4% 42
mar16 cd4 860; vl 20; 44

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 07:59:28 am »

Desperately not wanting to miss a day of work on my new job, but I guess I may not have a choice

On this new job, is there something repetitive that you using your right arm for? Has anything changed physically on the new job, within the past couple days?

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 09:50:11 am »
Hmmm, Weird.

I'm kinda with Next2 on this...is there something you do at work that may have injured it? It kinda sounds like a pulled muscle.

Nevertheless with the infected hangnail I would get to the doctor at first opportunity. Also, I trust you are still on your Mepron?

Sorry this is plaguing you, it sucks.

Keep us posted of course.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 10:45:26 am »
At first I thought it was a repetitive stress injury too, but no after having a day off on thursday it got worse, which pretty much makes that option unviable.  The fever accompanying it also...makes it highly unlikely that it's just physical pain.  It's feeling better now, but still not good.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 11:01:03 am »
Have you seen a doctor yet ? Hope you feel better soon .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 11:05:33 am »
Have you seen a doctor yet ? Hope you feel better soon .

It's only been 5 hours but my friend hasn't texted me back yet, my actual hiv doc is an hour and a half away so I'm just gonna try to deal through today and tomorrow I guess.  This is so odd, I don't even know what to say about it other than it hurts a lot.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 11:08:11 am »
Dont you have one of those doc in a box places ... If you have pain and a fever get your ass in gear and go NOW !
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 01:35:04 pm »
The fact that you have a fever raises the very real possibility of infection.   I'd expect you might see some swelling too, or perhaps an area or line of redness.  But you might not.

Something that's causes you so much pain should be looked at right away.  Get your butt to a doctor.

Henry
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline john33

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 02:17:40 pm »
Trey,
see a doc and get it sorted out. And as for the job, ok not your preference, but you come first not them!!!

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 03:30:10 pm »
Yeah I'm with Henry and others, and I'm now gonna upgrade my previous comment to " Get yo azz to a doc". Why not just go to an ER?

Of course, knowing you you're going to sit around till tomorrow or  the next day, but at least I will be able to say " I told you so" if it turns bad.

Also, the silence on the Mepron speaks volumes, and Ima gonna kick your ass.

-Willster
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 03:32:03 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 03:51:41 pm »
I hope you don't need an amputation. That would be inconvenient.

See a doctor.

MtD

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 04:25:48 pm »
but you come first not them!!!
you know though, is it kinda a tough choice.

living paycheck to paycheck, losing a day's pay could affect paying a utility or the rent; not to mention being recently employed might put Trey still in a probationary period where missing a day is a black mark against him. The advice to give is for Trey to go into work and let them dismiss/excuse him to go to the ER; or for him to wait until after work to immediately go so that he would have enough time to hopefully make it back in to his next scheduled shift after being treated

if more people could just up and take off work, those McD employees, single-mom waitresses, etc would be spreading less cold and flu germs this season; but it's tough when you need those hours to buy food, keep the roof over your head, or keep the heat on and warm in the winter. ;)

hopefully you did something about your problem Trey (you posted about it a 7am and were still chatting online at 1pm  ;) ) and were able to take care of work too without that being an issue. Here's hoping it's just some minor problem ;) :-*
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline peteb

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 04:49:25 pm »
sorry you are going thru this go have it checked out

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 05:10:38 pm »
you know though, is it kinda a tough choice.

living paycheck to paycheck, losing a day's pay could affect paying a utility or the rent; not to mention being recently employed might put Trey still in a probationary period where missing a day is a black mark against him. The advice to give is for Trey to go into work and let them dismiss/excuse him to go to the ER; or for him to wait until after work to immediately go so that he would have enough time to hopefully make it back in to his next scheduled shift after being treated

if more people could just up and take off work, those McD employees, single-mom waitresses, etc would be spreading less cold and flu germs this season; but it's tough when you need those hours to buy food, keep the roof over your head, or keep the heat on and warm in the winter. ;)

hopefully you did something about your problem Trey (you posted about it a 7am and were still chatting online at 1pm  ;) ) and were able to take care of work too without that being an issue. Here's hoping it's just some minor problem ;) :-*

Of course, they might not want him to work with ONLY ONE ARM either!    ::)

Trey -- I hope you got yourself to a doctor.  The possibility of this being an infection, due to your fever, is high and I wouldn't screw around with it by waiting.

Hope to hear good news soon.....

Mike

Offline Assurbanipal

• Taking a forums break, still see PM's
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 05:41:17 pm »
How high is your fever?  If you "feel feverish" but it is close to normal that's different than if it is high.  If it just feels feverish but no real fever then I'd probably wait too.

And why an ID doc?  Those walk-in places can be really convenient and fast if it is something minor.

Hope you feel better
A

5/06 VL 1M+, CD4 22, 5% , pneumonia, thrush -- O2 support 2 months, 6/06 +Kaletra/Truvada
9/06 VL 3959 CD4 297 13.5% 12/06 VL <400 CD4 350 15.2% +Pravachol
2007 VL<400, 70, 50 CD4 408-729 16.0% -19.7%
2008 VL UD CD4 468 - 538 16.7% - 24.6% Osteoporosis 11/08 doubled Pravachol, +Calcium/D
02/09 VL 100 CD4 616 23.7% 03/09 VL 130 5/09 VL 100 CD4 540 28.4% +Actonel (osteoporosis) 7/09 VL 130
8/09  new regimen Isentress/Epzicom 9/09 VL UD CD4 621 32.7% 11/09 VL UD CD4 607 26.4% swap Isentress for Prezista/Norvir 12/09 (liver and muscle issues) VL 50
2010 VL UD CD4 573-680 26.1% - 30.9% 12/10 VL 20
2011 VL UD-20 CD4 568-673 24.7%-30.6%
2012 VL UD swap Prezista/Norvir for Reyataz drop statin CD4 768-828 26.7%-30.7%
2014 VL UD - 48
2015 VL 130 Moved to Triumeq

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 05:43:49 pm »
Of course, they might not want him to work with ONLY ONE ARM either!    ::)
that's the point! If he calls off in a probationary period, that could be a fire-able offense. However, if they tell him to go see a doctor rather than work with one arm, he'll still have a job to come back to. ;)
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline numbersguy82

• Adrian Alan
    • Instagram
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 06:44:09 pm »
Wow I'm sure that having that kind of pain is very unpleasant to deal with, and will be even worse at work! I hope you find a solution that works like going to work, and then to the ER or urgent care clinic right afterwards. However I'm with everyone else in saying you need to get it checked out ASAP.

JOIN US FOR PEER-ish SUPPORT Every other Friday @ 7pm EST, PM me your email address for meeting link/information

Strive for “One Day When” by collecting “One Day Wins”

Offline john33

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 07:14:19 pm »
Mike,
wow I guess I'm forgetting the things in the US are very different

John

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 09:56:07 pm »
Wow this is not to be taken lightly. I have to agree with others who say get it checked out, and FAST. It could be anything from a pinched nerve to heart trouble. Please go to a DR. immediately.

Hope you are out of pain soon friend. Best of luck.
Positive since 1985

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2010, 12:40:13 am »
Let us know what you find out.  I sometimes get an aching pain in my left arm which scares me due to the left arm being linked with heart issues.  It isn't a shooting pain, but just a really bad ache for like 30 seconds.  For a few years now, I've also noticed if I or anyone touches either side of my ribs just under my arm pits, it is very sensitive and hurts.  Originally, I thought I was getting shingles, but they never came.  So, I'm always wondering what these aches and pains are.  Doc said not lymph nodes, so not sure. 

I hope you feel better Trey.  I hope you either got to see the doc or will see the doc soon. 

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2010, 12:43:10 am »
Seriously, guy. Soem stuff cannot be put off. Get that thing looked at. Gpoing septic will cost you everything. If they manage to save our ass, you will have an astonishing hospital bill and no job. This is EXACTLY how shit like that starts. PLEASE get it looked at.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2010, 02:25:16 am »
So I went to work, but I got in touch with a friend who is a doctor.  I was slightly feverish only when I woke up and that quickly faded.  Making me think once again that this is simply some sort of stress injury.  My hand spasms specifically when I write or grab.  His advice was two take 2 aleve and use an arm splint to keep the wrist and thumb locked into position.  He said if by sunday it wasn't feeling better he would examine it for me personally.  ( he's also way hot and wants to see me naked but that's a different story ).  Anyway it is feeling better after a day at work so hopefully it really is nothing.  I'll update tomorrow but as of 1:30am Saturday morning I feel fine and typing isn't causing it to spasm at all.

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2010, 05:22:00 am »
glad to hear you are better. what I find troubling is the fever. I may be wrong, but stress does not cause a fever, does it? Happy you are keeping a close eye on this. naked or not! :)
All the best Hellraiser!
Positive since 1985

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 09:18:45 am »
Yes, the fever is what was worrisome through this all. But glad your feeling better, hopefully it was just some sort of strain, undoudtedly from Flickin' the bean too much.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2010, 11:15:38 am »
glad to hear you are better. what I find troubling is the fever. I may be wrong, but stress does not cause a fever, does it? Happy you are keeping a close eye on this. naked or not! :)
All the best Hellraiser!

When I say stress injury I mean an injury caused by repetitive motion, not actual tension related stress.  Unfortunately while I felt fine last night this morning I woke up and it was very reminiscent of yesterday and more disturbingly of the time before I was diagnosed when I was feeling poorly and running a mild fever constantly.  Getting into a hot bath felt good to the point of not wanting to get out because I was trembling and I turned the air conditioner off despite the fact that it's in the 80s down here.  I guess I'll see my friend tomorrow morning and see what he thinks.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 11:17:12 am »
Well, good to know you're feeling better, hooker.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 11:28:23 am »

Unfortunately while I felt fine last night this morning I woke up and it was very reminiscent of yesterday

Maybe too much wanking at bedtime. Just sayin...

Seriously, hope it's nothing more than that. Feel better soon.
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2010, 12:30:04 pm »

It could be a blocked artery from all those grease burgers you eat at the truck stops.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2010, 12:31:36 pm »

It could be a blocked artery from all those grease burgers you eat at the truck stops.

and the malt-shakes at his momma's joint.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2010, 11:13:22 pm »
When I say stress injury I mean an injury caused by repetitive motion, not actual tension related stress.  Unfortunately while I felt fine last night this morning I woke up and it was very reminiscent of yesterday and more disturbingly of the time before I was diagnosed when I was feeling poorly and running a mild fever constantly.  Getting into a hot bath felt good to the point of not wanting to get out because I was trembling and I turned the air conditioner off despite the fact that it's in the 80s down here.  I guess I'll see my friend tomorrow morning and see what he thinks.

You are insufferable!

Go to a DR. Go to a Dr. Go to a Dr. Go to a Dr. Go to a Dr!!!!!!!

And who's this "friend" you say he's a doctor, what kind of Doctor a podiatrist? Surely there is a ID doc somewhere in New Orleans? *sigh*

When that arm falls off I'm gonna beat you senseless with it.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline alliance

• hmmmm. . .
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 12:01:10 am »
feeling poorly and running a mild fever constantly.  Getting into a hot bath felt good to the point of not wanting to get out because I was trembling and I turned the air conditioner off despite the fact that it's in the 80s down here.  I guess I'll see my friend tomorrow morning and see what he thinks.

Trey you got me worried, now!  I dont know what your arm has to do with this, and Im not a doc, but the fever and shivering would make me think there's something going on with your whole system. I wish you would quit f'ing around and get to a real doc.   I realize there are pressures and reasons for not going right away, but we just want what's BEST for you, not necessarily easiest.   Get better, soon!     :)
"The influence of each human being on others in this life is a kind of immortality."
10/10/12   CD4=378  %=32   VL=UD
5/10/12     CD4=426  %=32  VL=UD
11/15/11   CD4=296  %=29  VL=UD(20)
6/15/11     CD4=345  %=29  VL=UD(38)
3/15/11     CD4=317  %=31  VL=UD
12/1/10     CD4=315  %=28  VL=UD
8/11/10     CD4=250  %=25  VL=UD
6/10/10     CD4=380  %=24  VL=UD
3/4/10       CD4=340  %=22   VL=UD
1/11/10     CD4=312  %=22   VL =130
11/30/09   CD4=228  %=19  VL=1726
11/20/09    started atripla
10/15/09   CD4=281  %=18   VL=85,000

Offline Snowangel

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 06:05:35 pm »
How is your arm feeling today?
Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important

The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..

One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.

Offline Jody

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 08:51:43 pm »
Hey Trey...If in doubt, check it out.  Hope you were just sleeping on it ;)

Be well.

Jody
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2010, 09:18:04 pm »
Trey, you bitch, you're not answering my texts. You better ahve a good reason for that like being at work or something, or perhaps they are sawing your arm off...dunno, but need an update buddy.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2010, 09:45:27 pm »
Trey, you bitch, you're not answering my texts. You better ahve a good reason for that

Amputation?

Well, he must still have at least one functional limb, cause he typed some reply in another thread about women wanting stuff or something.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2010, 09:49:47 pm »

Well, he must still have at least one functional limb, cause he typed some reply in another thread about women wanting stuff or something.

ah yes, so he did. I see how it is then, he's ignorng me.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2010, 09:56:57 pm »
ah yes, so he did. I see how it is then, he's ignorng me.

He's probably a bit jealous because you've been cultivating the fragrant young delight that is Numbersguy so assiduously.

MtD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2010, 10:04:56 pm »
cultivating the fragrant young delight that is Numbersguy so assiduously.

MtD

O-M-G!!!! I cant even have a little PM realtionship without it going public! All I'm doing is being a good steward by taking a Noob under my wing. sheeeeeeesh.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline next2u

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2010, 10:08:18 pm »
wtf, willy?  that's what you told me!
midapr07 - seroconversion
sept07 - tested poz
oct07 cd4 1013; vl 13,900; cd4% 41
feb08 cd4  694;  vl 16,160; cd4% 50.1
may08 cd4 546; vl 91,480; cd4% 32
aug08 cd4 576; vl 48,190; cd4% 40.7
dec08 cd4 559; vl 63,020; cd4% 29.4
feb09 cd4 464; vl 11,000; cd4% 26
may09 cd4 544; vl 29,710; cd4% 27.2
oct09 cd4 ...; vl 23,350; cd4% 31.6
mar10 cd4 408; vl 59,050; cd4% 31.4
aug10 cd4 328; vl 80,000; cd4% 19.3 STARTED ATRIPLA
oct10 cd4 423; vl 410 ;); cd4% 30.2
jun11 cd4 439; vl <20 ;); cd4% 33.8 <-Undetectable!
mar12 cd4 695; vl ud; cd4% 38.6
jan13 cd4 738; vl ud; cd4% 36.8
aug13 cd4 930; vl ud; cd4% 44.3
jan14 cd4 813; vl ud; cd4% 42.8
may14 cd4 783; vl *; cd4%43.5
sept14 cd4 990; vl ud; cd4% *
jun15 cd4 1152; vl ud; cd4% *
july15 - STRIBILD
oct15 cd4 583; vl 146; cd4% 42
mar16 cd4 860; vl 20; 44

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2010, 10:11:20 pm »
O-M-G!!!! I cant even have a little PM realtionship without it going public! All I'm doing is being a good steward by taking a Noob under my wing. sheeeeeeesh.

-Will

::throws the goddamned diamond ring back at you::

::flips her mink coat back on her shoulder::

::walks the fuck away::

Offline numbersguy82

• Adrian Alan
    • Instagram
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2010, 10:14:37 pm »

-Will

Just a lil PM relationship??? That's not what you told me... and now I'm pregnant!!! Is this your MO... take poor unsuspecting newbies "under your wing" .... take advantage of us when we are emotionally fragile... deplorable I tell you deplorable...
JOIN US FOR PEER-ish SUPPORT Every other Friday @ 7pm EST, PM me your email address for meeting link/information

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2010, 10:19:53 pm »
Yikes, and my little house of cards comes crumbling down. *sigh*

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2010, 10:30:27 pm »
Just a lil PM relationship??? That's not what you told me... and now I'm pregnant!!! Is this your MO... take poor unsuspecting newbies "under your wing" .... take advantage of us when we are emotionally fragile... deplorable I tell you deplorable...

Gurl, you should hear the things he told me.  Little ranch in Texas, watching sunsets as we herded cattle, honeymoon in New Zealand.  He is going to break your heart.

And trust me, his relationship with LaTrey is more than what's apparent to the eye.

Offline numbersguy82

• Adrian Alan
    • Instagram
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2010, 10:35:17 pm »
Gurl, you should hear the things he told me.  Little ranch in Texas, watching sunsets as we herded cattle, honeymoon in New Zealand.  He is going to break your heart.

And trust me, his relationship with LaTrey is more than what's apparent to the eye.

New Zealand??? He told me that was our PLACE... our special place!

All ribbing aside I'm happy for whatever relationship Trey and WW have... it's not really my business nor does it have any bearing on WW's helpful and innocent convos with me. Besides I've got my eye on another forum member so I dunno....

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2010, 10:35:50 pm »
I'm feeling much better today, about 85% so whatever it is is passing.  The symptoms make absolutely no sense and seem to come and go at their leisure.  I appreciate all the concern and worry, but I'm a pretty resilient guy.  Will, did you not tell the others about our polyamorous relationship idea?  Just remember who the top is (whoever has the biggest dick) and there won't be any problems.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2010, 10:39:39 pm »
Besides I've got my eye on another forum member so I dunno....

NumbyNum, cant we work this out? Dont throw this all away because of these gossipin queens on here, you know your my one and only.  :'(

oh and THANKS! MAtty!

w
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2010, 10:52:30 pm »
Besides I've got my eye on another forum member so I dunno....

Let me take a wild guess... this one?  He happens to be your neighbour.

Just not sure what two bottom gals would do together.  But love can conquer all.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2010, 11:07:04 pm »
Well....now since yall have run Numby off, I guess there's nothing left for me to do but go to bed lonely, again.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2010, 11:09:22 pm »
Well....now since yall have run Numby off, I guess there's nothing left for me to do but go to bed lonely, again.

-W

To quote miss P!nk... it's U and Ur hand, boo.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.