Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:41:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 264
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 259
Total: 260

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: The man who poisoned my goats(UPDATE)  (Read 18115 times)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
The man who poisoned my goats(UPDATE)
« on: August 09, 2007, 06:41:55 am »
I met him this morning, it wasn't a planned meeting.

Jim and I and two neighbors who had come round to see how the goats were doing were sitting outside the holding pen when I looked up and saw this man walking along the fence line in the top paddock.

I stood up and yelled as loud as I could, (it's a fair distance to the top paddock) that I wanted to talk to him...he yelled back "F*ck off", as I made a move towards the paddock Jim grabbed my arm and told to leave it, he wasn't worth it, so I stopped and just stared at this man, after a few second he gave me the finger and started to walk away.

It was as if a time bomb had been slowly ticking away inside me for 3 days and it suddenly exploded..I start for the top paddock, and again Jim tried to stop me..I told Jim if he didn't let me go I would never forgive him, this was something I needed to do...so I yelled again and told him to stay where he was.

It took me a good 5 minutes to reach the top and my legs were shaking by the time I got to him...he stood there, looked at me and said "so what do you want"... I told him that I wanted to meet him face to face so that I could tell him how much I hated him, but that I was working on it because hatred was an emotion that I didn't want to waste it on him, what I wanted to feel the next time I saw him was a total indifference towards him..but from the look on his face he didn't understand what I was trying to say to him.

I also said that I wanted to see the face of the man who could do such a dreadful thing to my pets...and then I said  " but now that I see you I don't see a man at all I just see a F**king animal and a spinless one at that"..I told him he was the scum of the earth and in my eyes would never qualify as a human being.

I knew he was getting angry but I couldn't stop, I told him that I gave  everybody I spoke in the village his name and told them what he had done, and was he aware that not many of them had a kind word to say to him..that he had very few friends in the community...and then I said "from the response I got from your mother the other day it's pretty obvious you were both cut from the same cloth... that's when he jumped the fence.

I was so scared, and I heard Jim yell to him "Hey! don't even think about it" and saw him start up hill..I could hear my heart pounding in my ears but I was damned if I was going to let him see how scared I was..so I just laughted and said "What!! are going to hit me...not only are you a F**king animal but you are an incredibly stupid one..look around you I have witnesses and you are on my F**kin g property..go ahead hit me I would love to add assault to the charges I have already laid against you it would be Worth it".

He went back over to his side of the fence and said to me, which I thought  was a bit strange at first, "I suppose you are going to replace all your goats now" then I realized he must have thought he had killed them all because he hadn't seen any of them for 3 days..he can't see inside the holding shed from the top paddock...I just said "no you only managed to kill one, bummer eh"....then he turned and started to walk away..and his parting words to me were "you're F**king crazy" my responce was "you got that F**king right, but at least I'm human"

Of course in between my mouthing off at him I could hear words like Bitch, crazy, mad, you can't prove anything, you don't scare me..etc, etc...I wasn't about to take a breather and let him talk if I could help it.

As I started down the hill I was shaking so bad and I'm not ashamed to admit that I was terrified...but it was all worth it, I felt as though a load had been lifted and everything that was festering inside me had gone.

I didn't realized until I was half way down that Jim and Les were both heading up the hill and that's when he decided it was time to leave.

For the rest of the morning I was feeling pretty good, until Jack took a turn for the worst and it all seemed to start again, the anger and the hatred..but I know it will pass, I just have to work on it.

Thank you for listening and letting me vent..it does a body good that's for sure.

Hugs
Jan :-*
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 05:01:28 am by anniebc »
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Dachshund

Re: The man who poisoned my goats
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 06:53:26 am »
There must be a special place in hell for those who harm the defenseless. You just witnessed an example of the apple not falling far from the tree and I'm glad you were able to tell the bastard exactly how you felt.

Thinking of you.
Hal

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 07:27:32 am »
Well said Jan, even though you didn't kick him in the balls, shove the tube up his ass and stuff his mouth with those leave and slap his mother for not aborting him. Very well said.

Rodney

Offline water duck

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 07:39:07 am »
Dear Jan,

I am happy for you that you now know who did it , was able to face him and give him a piece of your mind , that will really release alot of the stress of these passed days.

Wish you strength !! Hope the others will pull through.

Wd

Offline mjmel

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 07:41:29 am »
Keep us informed, Jan. We like progress reports and it's good to get it out of your system. That bastard probably beats on his own mother when she irritates him. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Be sure to offer the consulate/judge a detailed account of this lowlife jumping over the fence business--it will surly work to bury him deeper!
So sorry to hear about Jack..........I was so sure he would continue to improve. Good grief, this poisoning business is an endurance marathon! Wish I could be there to help in the shift work. I am quite good at drenching and anticipating the fight to avoid meds. Goats being nimble and intelligent by nature are quite clever when it comes to dodging & fighting stuff like medicine. Well, compared to camelids.
Know that they are in my thoughts of healing and protection.
Know that you are in my thoughts as well.
 :-*
Mike
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 07:43:29 am by mjmel »

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 07:45:06 am »
hi Jan

and here I was just the other day asking you to describe life in your place for us on the women's forum, thinking it sounded so serene and peaceful and pure. But I guess everywhere there are evil people who dump their unhappiness and dissatisfaction with life on others and hurt the inoccent in the way. Good that you confronted him. I wish your goats a quick recovery. Sorry to hear that you lost one. I don't have pets anymore but my dog died this year at 18 and I still miss her so much. If anyone did anything to her I'd go mental.
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline Iggy

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 08:04:51 am »
 Jan.

You are a hell of a woman and frankly you showed more guts than most people I know.

That guy is scum and I'm glad you told him so. 

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 08:10:58 am »
Brava for you, Jan! Well done!

No matter how that piece of dreck tries to shrug it off, you got through and nailed his sorry ass. And letting him know about what other townspeople know and think about him was an especially good touch. He and his Mama Horror can huff and puff all they like but they're not going to be able to cover the stink about what a hideous thing he did.

So good for you for getting it out of your system, Jan! It's much better to get the poison out of your system and pour it over him.

Hope your loveys are recovering successfully.

xxxxx
Andy Velez

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 08:31:32 am »
Jan,

I also agree, it's good that you said what you had to say, and that you got it out !! I would continue to persue it. Even to small claims court. ( I don't know how things work over there ) I would also be setting up  cameras.( I know that could be costly) I could not let this drop. But thats me...

Your neighbor is a real piece of work....

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 08:41:59 am »
All I can say is that I'm thinking of you, Jan.  Beyond that, this whole incident has left me pretty much speechless. 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Cliff

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 08:45:15 am »
I'm glad you were able to get this off your chest.  Hopefully some part of him recognises the pain he has caused and that even if he won't admit it, he regrets what he has done to you and your pets.

Cliff

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 08:50:29 am »
Good for you, Jan! I'm glad you got the opportunity to tell that heartless creep exactly what you thought of him.

Offline Teresa

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 10:22:20 am »
Jan,

So sorry to read about what happened to your goats! I hope he gets what he deserves! >:(

Thinking of you and sending good thoughts for your kids.

Hugs
Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Dan J.

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 10:29:12 am »
Good for you Jan!

:-*
Dan

Offline blondbeauty

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 10:40:39 am »
You are very brave. I can understand all your feelings. I think I would have lost control and if I were you I would be planning something horrible to do to that man. But you are much more peaceful than I am.
I think you did very well. Now you must be careful and always have a witness with you when you meet that man.
 :-* :-* :-*
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Offline JPinLA

• Cheers!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 10:52:16 am »
Good for you!  The man is an absolute monster.  I am in awe at your strength and applaud you!

JP
11/06 - Diagnosed - VL/5784 & CD4 326
2/07 - VL/6000 & CD4 290 2/07
3//07 -Began Truvada/Viramune 
4/07 VL/undetectable and CD4 320 22%
7/07 VL/undetectable and CD4 286 22%
11/07 VL/undetectable and CD4 302 26%

Offline northernguy

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 11:07:03 am »
Glad to hear you were able to get this out of your system.  How can people be so monstrous?  I'm glad to hear that other people in town were made aware of what an a-hole this guy is.
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 11:39:42 am »
Wow.  What a fucking mess, Jan... but GREAT for you to let it out with this cretin.  I can tell your adrenaline was flowing.  The entire affair is simply incredible and disgusting.  I can't believe you have a neighbor like that.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Robert

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 11:44:20 am »
God I love you Jan~~~ 

Obviously, the sonoabitch lives in his own small world of slime and grit and he will get what he justly deserves.   He's picked the wrong person to fuck with, that's for sure.

Right now it's early morning in Red Bluff.  I've just come back from walking the dogs.   The pepper plants are tall and green.  Strawberries creep along the ground.  Bean stalks reaching for the sky.  Spinach sharing its ground with the pumpkins and holding its own. The beautiful black and white paints  grazing in their pasture.   The big, black, beefy, fat cows chopping away at the grass.    The goats, the lovely, beautiful sinewy goats, together under the shade trees, nibbling at the grasses. 

I'm thinking of Jacob and Jack and Jenny and the others. 

robert

Offline David_CA

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 11:50:12 am »
Heaven help the 'man' that would even think about crossing our Jan!  The thing about all this that's so crazy is that if the goats were bothering him and he'd mentioned it to you, you likely would have moved them away from the fence next to his property.  As it is, he had to be a dumbass and a prick.  Like I mentioned in RAB's thread, we have a neighbor that did that to a lot of the cats in the 'hood.  She'd lure them to her yard with meat and put out antifreeze for them to drink.  My next-door neighbor caught her trying to pour cooking oil out of a pot onto his dog and reacted pretty much just as you did (entirely justified, I might add).  This was after she had killed two of their cats, too.  This lady also acted like your neighbor did when confronted with it. 

I'm really not sure of what makes people do things like this.  Perhaps a few really, really noisy animals would be nice to add to your herd.  Maybe some roosters with a coop not too far from his yard but out of his reach.  They sure do make a ruckus in the morning!  Maybe it's time to call a couple big and tough guys that like you but not for people in general, if you know what I mean.  Perhaps they could pay this guy a little 'visit' to ensure that NOTHING like this happens again or that he even thinks about talking to you.  You know, like a deterrent.

I'm really sorry you have to deal with all this.  You know that if any of us could do anything to improve the situation, if would have already been done.  As it is, know you're loved and supported by us all.  Take care.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 12:12:10 pm »
This creature goes beyond "dumbass and prick".  He actively chose- actively chose- a course of action that resulted in injury and death for these animals, not to mention the heartbreak and anguish for the humans involved.  In my opinion, he is a seriously disturbed and potentially dangerous individual.  And I don't mean just for animals.

His leaping over the fence toward Jan just furthers this assessment for me.

Excuse my short rant, but this whole thing has really sickened me.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline David_CA

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 12:21:12 pm »
This creature goes beyond "dumbass and prick".  He actively chose- actively chose- a course of action that resulted in injury and death for these animals, not to mention the heartbreak and anguish for the humans involved.  In my opinion, he is a seriously disturbed and potentially dangerous individual.  And I don't mean just for animals.

Excuse my short rant, but this whole thing has really sickened me.

You're absolutely correct, Tim.  I was sort of keeping my reply from being any more wordy than it already was.  In the case of our neighbor with similar actions, alcohol was certainly involved.  I don't mean getting drunk; I'm talking about being a serious drunk.  As to being dangerous, you're probably closer to the truth than you imagine.  Our neighbor (the drunk live-in boyfriend of the drunk pet-killing girlfriend in the truck with him) hit and killed a motorcyclist a couple of years ago.  Their behavior reminds me of Jan's neighbor.  People like this need some sort of incentive to keep them away from others.  Hopefully Jan's dog will keep him out of the yard, at least.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline pozguy75

• POZitively Speaking
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 12:45:53 pm »
I love you Jan!! And what he did...well, not only will you get him on the legal end...but just think of the eternal afterlife he will endure! I so believe in Karma too...

My thoughts and heart is with you!

Dx 2005
ATRIPLA

Offline livingpositively

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 12:47:17 pm »
Good for you, Jan.

nuff sed
4/6/07   CD4 450, % 23, No VL
2/19/07 CD4 487, % 26, VL 47,500
1/4/07   CD4 357, % 27, No VL
10/3/06 CD4 500, % 26, VL 18,000
7/6/06   CD4 530, % 29, VL 83,800
4/6/06   CD4 555, % 28, VL 13,000

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 12:58:38 pm »
  In my opinion, he is a seriously disturbed and potentially dangerous individual.  And I don't mean just for animals.

Tim

You're absolutely right.  As angry as I am over what he has done.  I'm more concerned about what he might do next. 

Jan needs to stay as far away from him as possible now that she's had her say.  She's a tiny little woman, who is tough as nails (but still),  she's got to be careful and cautious.  I just hope this thing comes to a conclusion swiftly.  Seriously.

RAB 

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 02:43:09 pm »
Jan-

I am glad that you were able to confront this monster directly. Such a coward needs to be confronted personally as well as persecuted in court. I'm also grateful that the confrontation didn't escalate into violence.

As has been said before, you've got quite a set. But I already knew that  :-*

Brent
(Whose heart raced reading the OP)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2007, 04:18:58 pm »
Be careful with him, Jan, if he's mad enough to jump a fence to hit a woman make sure that you have people around you those days. Gotta stop the bastard before it escalates and he hurts you.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Dan J.

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2007, 04:25:39 pm »
Jan,

If you need an hiv+ queen on a HAART induced mood swing to go off on his ass, let me know. I would love the chance to cut him a new asshole. The #@$% bastard!

Dan

Offline englishgirl

• ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 04:38:37 pm »
im ashamed to say so but i hope something terrible happens to this man and he suffers a lot. a very rare highly toxic slow acting form of deadly food poisoning feels appropriate.

im so sorry youve had to go through this but im glad you had the opportunity to confront him. is there any way that he could be dealt with by the authorities?

thinking of you and the poor babies
with much love
xxx
ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN:
http://campaigning.tht.org.uk/cms/cmsloader?WfJVLp&view=11,301,1385,0,-html

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=17352.0

"I'm not keen on the idea of the afterlife - not without knowing who else will be there and what the entertainment will be. Personally I'd rather just take a rest." Oscar Berger, PWA: Looking AIDS in the Face, 1996. RIP.

Offline Ric Wilke

• I joined AIDSmed.com 10/2002.
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 12:06:36 am »
Dearest Dame Jan,

Thom and I don't call you "Dame" for nothing.  You have shown what you are made of throughout this horrid situation.  And you have shown us all the strength that is packed in you wee framework.  Please our dear, stay away from this awful piece of crap.  Your safety is not worth another confrontation.  Let the legal authorities do their duty.

All our love and admiration, R&T

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2007, 02:03:59 am »
Dear Jan,

I had written you last night following a long evening and a very long bikeride home. This morning I woke up and pretty much thought of you right away. Thought what this actually feels like to have your pets poisoned. Please look after yourself too in this recent madness. Hope things settle down asap and this freak will be confined somewhere, so that you will be able to get back to blissful routine.

All the best,
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline sweetasmeli

• Love what you are...
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2007, 11:47:48 am »
Well, what an absolute piece of shit! >:(

Bravo to you Jan for having your say and giving him what for. Just watch your back while this stuff is on-going as he sounds like a nasty piece of work.

You are one awesome lady who I'm chomping at the bit to meet!

Hero-sized hugs
Melia :-*
/\___/\       /\__/\
(=' . '=)    (=' . '=)
(,,,_ ,,,)/   (,,,_ ,,,)/ Cats rule!

The difference between cats and dogs is that dogs come when called, whereas cats take a message and get back to you.

Yeia kai hara (health and happiness) to everyone!

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2007, 11:58:16 am »
if he ever jumps your fence again, i suggest immediate charges of trespassing- as well as whatever charges for attempted assault you might be able to attach.  that last incident was a threat for sure.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2007, 12:40:52 pm »
Well damn, now I'm worried about you for another reason.....  I know Jim will take care of you, but people like this man scare me.   You stay safe honey.

Love you,

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2007, 12:49:21 pm »
Gosh Jan,
I can only commiserate with you, dealing with not only the loss of a beloved pet, but by such a miscreant mouth breather at that.
Please tell me there are laws there that allow you to protect your chattel by whatever means necessary........cause if it were me, I'd lure ole assmunch to the fenceline again and unload some buckshot into his ass.
My very first little girl ferret (Smokey) was shot by the yee  haw fucktard next door a few years ago, and he even admitted he had done it, but the sheriff wouldn't do anything about it because I didn't witness it. But its all good, I sugared the big Evinrude motor on the back of his cool little speedboat. ::)
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline Christine

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 12:50:02 pm »
Jan,
I could feel your legs shaking and your fury at him in every word. I know what I would do if someone hurt my animals, or someone I loved..

Please protect yourself too. He is not a rational person.

I am just so disgusted with all of it, I don't know what to say.

Sending you love to you, and all your babies.
Christine
Poz since '93. Currently on Procrit, Azithromax, Pentamidine, Valcyte, Levothyroxine, Zoloft, Epzicom, Prezista, Viread, Norvir, and GS-9137 study drug. As needed: Trazodone, Atavan, Diflucan, Zofran, Hydrocodone, Octreotide

5/30/07 t-cells 9; vl 275,000

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 12:54:45 pm »
Gosh Jan,
I can only commiserate with you, dealing with not only the loss of a beloved pet, but by such a miscreant mouth breather at that.
Please tell me there are laws there that allow you to protect your chattel by whatever means necessary........cause if it were me, I'd lure ole assmunch to the fenceline again and unload some buckshot into his ass.

That's what I've been thinking.  Around these parts, if a guy jumped over the fence and started getting threatening with a lady...well, it wouldn't happen twice.  Let's leave it at that.

My very first little girl ferret (Smokey) was shot by the yee  haw fucktard next door a few years ago, and he even admitted he had done it, but the sheriff wouldn't do anything about it because I didn't witness it. But its all good, I sugared the big Evinrude motor on the back of his cool little speedboat. ::)

MWAH HA HA HA HA!   

I love Lisa.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline manchesteruk

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2007, 04:12:38 pm »
What a vile person he sounds like.  I have no idea why he didn't come and speak to you if something was upsetting him or even leaving a note but instead he attempts to poison your animals.  I hope he gets what's coming to him in court!

Chris
Diagnosed 11/05

"Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2007, 05:57:54 pm »
Jan~

OMG, I agree with Lisa!  I am so incredibly incensed at how narrow-minded this stupid fuck has been towards you.  I felt the adrenaline as I read your initial post here.  He jumped the fence?  He jumped the FENCE?!  WHAT in God's name is wrong with this man?  Yes, now I am fearing for your safety and wondering if he may come back.  What a simple shit, jumping the fence, barking at you and then turning tail when the guys started up the hill towards the two of you!  The safest thing you can do is to keep persuing this legally.  If he jumps the fence again, immediately call the autorities and start adding to the list of crap he has started for you!

I am so very pissed!  Hang in there, Jan, and keep an eye on your kids!

David NC had a great idea with the rooster, lol! 

~Cindy

HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2007, 08:43:05 pm »
There must be a special place in hell for those who harm the defenseless. You just witnessed an example of the apple not falling far from the tree and I'm glad you were able to tell the bastard exactly how you felt.

Thinking of you.
Hal

According to Dante Aligieri, there is: The seventh circle, third block : Violent against nature.  :)

Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2007, 08:51:08 pm »
Jan, BE VERY CAREFUL! That kind of idiot is very dangerous. Cannot you get a restrain order or something to make sure he stays away?

Let us know how everything flows

Alex
Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 01:15:54 am »
^5 Jan. I agree that you should also watch your back as well as your other animals. I also believe in karma and he has his coming. And with the other people in town knowing what happened, I'm sure they are giving it to him too.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline carousel

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 06:35:10 am »
It's a shame that we live in a world, where you have to worry about standing up to fickwits like this.  You were amazingly brave.  Sometimes you need to stand up and tell it like it is.

Is there no legal recourse, even if it is only to protect your safety?

Offline mjmel

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 07:42:02 pm »
According to Dante Aligieri, there is: The seventh circle, third block : Violent against nature.  :)

;D

Mike

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: The man who poisoned my goats(UPDATE)
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2007, 05:19:53 am »
Hi everyone

Just thought I would give you an update regarding this man.

His court hearing is on Wednesday (my time)..he is being charged with "unlawful disposal of toxin garden waste" and also "trespassing and threatening behavior" ..Thanks go my young police friend for that one.

Also the RSPCA are charging him with cruelty to animals..so I'm more happy with that.....for the time being.. ;)

Jack is doing better, after 6 long and hard days we have finally managed to remove a bowel blokage that was not only causing him a lot of pain but wouldn't allow the poison to pass through him..so will continue with the flushing until we can get him on his feet..he is still struggling with that and I think it will take a little more time and effect, he hasn't stood up of 6 days now so his legs will be very weak.

All in all I feel very confident that everything is going to be ok and will soon be over.

BTW...I loved some of your suggestion regarding certain objects and parts of this mans anatomy... :D

I know I have said it many times..but I can't say it enough... thank you all so much for the support you have shown me and my family.

Hugs to you all
Jan :-*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline mjmel

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2007, 05:25:12 am »
I know the goats will make it too. Another sigh of relief cause now I know you will make it to AMG.

Mike

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2007, 10:20:55 am »
Hi everyone

His court hearing is on Wednesday (my time)..he is being charged with "unlawful disposal of toxin garden waste" and also "trespassing and threatening behavior" ..Thanks go my young police friend for that one.

Also the RSPCA are charging him with cruelty to animals..so I'm more happy with that.....for the time being.. ;)

Jan, this is good news.  I hope he gets the worst punishment the court can hand out.  He deserves it.

Jack is doing better, after 6 long and hard days we have finally managed to remove a bowel blokage that was not only causing him a lot of pain but wouldn't allow the poison to pass through him..so will continue with the flushing until we can get him on his feet..he is still struggling with that and I think it will take a little more time and effect, he hasn't stood up of 6 days now so his legs will be very weak.

This is also good news.  But I gotta admit when you mentioned the enema yesterday I couldn't help but giggle.  Jan administering an enema to a goat, well it just brings up all sorts of funny images.  I'll continue hoping and praying that Jack has turned a corner and improves.

All in all I feel very confident that everything is going to be ok and will soon be over.

Seeing you write that has done my heart a whole lot of good.  I'm glad you're approaching the end of this rotten ordeal.

BTW...I loved some of your suggestion regarding certain objects and parts of this mans anatomy... :D

What you should do is invite suggestions on how members would administer their own brand of justice to this terrible man.  (Short of death obviously)  You just know there'd be a lot of . . . .um. . . . .interesting possibilities.  LOL

RAB   :-*

Offline Iggy

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2007, 10:29:02 am »
Hi everyone

That's great. 

Glad Jack is doing better too!

Offline JeffreyM

• 11:11
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2007, 10:58:37 am »
Hi Jan, I'm new here, reading of your UN thinkable - horrible experience  I must say my heart goes out to you, I am so very sorry this terrible person did such a disgusting thing.  I hope you are OK and I'm glad this creep is being brought to justice. JeffreyM

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2007, 12:17:10 pm »
This RSPCA charge is excellent news. This makes the problem go beyond a "neighbor fight" in front of a judge. I'm glad things are getting better now.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.