Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:44:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 375
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 357
Total: 359

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: AMG 2006 T-shirts If you have not paid for your shirt Please do so by June 30th  (Read 9590 times)

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
Go to John's website click on the Tshirt logo for single orders or the photo of the lady for multiple orders. These links are at the bottom of the page. Link to Johns website- http://www.geocities.com/mediaman042000/mediaman_site.html

Cost of each shirt is 15.00

The T-Shirts will be given out in Montreal. If you have ordered a shirt and are NOT ATTENDING THE GATHERING PLEASE PM JOHN OR ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS INFO. YOUR SHIRTS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU AFTER THE GATHERING.

CONFIRMED ORDERS FOR SHIRTS SO FAR:

David (formerly Davidwastwo)
Rocky (3)
Cliff(2)
Shane (Living positively)
Trish (3)
Brian (Newlife)
Alan
JK (2)
Jeromy (2)
Robert (2)
Lisa (2)
Ric(2)
Lou A Ville (?)
Dan

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER. WE LOOK FOREWORD TO SEEING YOU ALL IN MONTREAL!!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 06:05:34 am by Oscar »

Offline Trish

PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDERS BY NO LATER THAN JUNE 30TH!!!
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
OK, not to sound too much like a dolt, but where do I send the money? I set up the paypal account, like they asked, but I have no idea how to get the $15 from me to you?!

HELP! ???

Mark (aka Mark the clueless)

"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
Mark I'm sorry for the mix up with the links at the top of this thread. I intended for those to go directly to the AMG T shirt check out that was linked through John's website. I fixed the links at the top of this thread. Sorry for the mix up.

Dan
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 12:23:09 pm by Oscar »

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
Sorry for the link directly to PayPal's home page. I meant for those links to go directly to the AMG T shirt check out. I fixed the link to go directly to John's website. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

CLICK ON THE AMG 06 MONTREAL LOGO FOR SINGLE SHIRT PURCHASES
CLICK ON THE PHOTO OF THE LADY WEARING THE T SHIRT FOR MULTIPLE PURCHASES.

http://www.geocities.com/mediaman042000/mediaman_site.html

Thanks,

Dan

« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 03:13:19 pm by Oscar »

Offline Markmt

Well im afraid you have to wait 2-4 days since i was told that i need an expansion 4 digit number to be able to pay more then 10$  ::)

This is what I got now through e-mail.

Your unique Expanded Use Number was sent to your credit card ending in **** on Jun. 15, 2006.

Until you enter your Expanded Use Number, you may be limited in the amount of money you are able to send. To find out how much you can send before entering your Expanded Use Number:

1. Log in to your PayPal account. After you have entered your Expanded Use number, your enrollment will be complete, and you will be one step closer to becoming Verified. Once you are Verified, your sending and withdrawal limits will be lifted. View your remaining steps to complete the Verification program: As you requested, the PayPal Expanded use Number has just been sent to your credit card. If your card issuer enables you to check your credit card statement online, your Expanded Use Number will be displayed on it in 2-4 working days.PayPal has charged a 1.50 EUR Expanded Use Fee to your credit card. You can obtain and enter your Expanded Use Number by following the steps below:

1. In the item description section of your next credit card statement, your 4-digit Expanded Number will be printed next to the 1.50 EUR PayPal Expanded Use Fee (example, PayPal 1234*(EXPUSE)). Check your next statement to find your unique Expanded Use Number.
2. Go to LINK and type in your unique Expanded Use Number.If you access your credit card statement online, it may take up to 4 business days for your Expanded Use Number to appear. If you don't have online access to your credit card statement, please wait for your printed statement to arrive in the mail.*

After you have entered your Expanded Use Number, your enrollment will be complete.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

I just have to figure out where I'm gonna get the 4 digit number from. - I do my best ::)
"Live to love and love to live."

Leo Buscaglia

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ

Offline kcmetroman

Okay people, we are WAY short of orders from people who have comitted to them.  I don't want any shit like "can I still order" past the 30th of June. 

Please, if you are (were) serious about this, then place your orders

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Ooops... poo, I didn't see this thread before and I'd kinda forgotten about the shirts. (blame the brainfog - I do!)

I'll get on this first thing tomorrow. I'm tired and cranky right now so it wouldn't be the best time for me to wrangle with PayPal. I've had trouble with them in the past... If I have trouble with them tomorrow we might have to make other arrangements ???

Sorry about the delay from me, didn't mean to hold you guys up!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Hey, I went ahead and tried it tonight anyway. You should see a payment for two shirts under the name of D Harvey. OK? That's my payment.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Ann

PS... by the time the shirts turn up, I will have forgotten about them again, so it will be a nice surprise! Brainfog does have its advantages sometimes. :D
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
i'm paid now for my 2 shirts :)  first name brian and last name begins with 'bed'

will you send acknowledgment that you received it properly?

I don't want to have messed up on this.

please keep on us.. because i totally forgot.   without this reminder, i may not have paid when i should have.... thanks for doing such a great job on organizing this tshirt thing... :)  I could't think of a better person to do so.

Now, let's whip everybody into order and get em paid for. :))
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 05:38:26 pm by DingoBoi »

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
IN Addition to the Large and the medium I've already ordered, I want to add a small.  I've sent payment for this just now.

So for Bailey, My total order is 1 Large, 1 medium and 1 small.

all paid for.

Please confirm receipt of this payment when you are able to.

it should be 2 seperate payments.. one of 30 and one of 15.

hope i didn't screw up the process here.

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ
No problem Bailey. I will inform  John of the changes to your order.

thanks,

Dan

Shirt order brake down by sizes:

Small
1 Brent
1 RAB
1 Robert (redbluff)
1 Dingo

MEDIUM

1 Dan
2 Jeromy
1 DavidNC
1 Jan
1 RAB
3 Brian
1 Trish
1 Ann
1 Livingpositively
1 Jan's friend Jen
1 Dingo

Large

1 Mark
1 DavidNC
1 Herman
1 John
1 Alan
1 Robert
1 Trish
1 Ann
1 Jody
2 Cliff
2 EricCo
1 Zephyr
1 Eldon
1 Dingo

Extra Large

1 Jerry
1 Lou-a-vull
2 Ric
1 Zephyr

Extra Extra Large
1 RAB
1 Tar Heel
2 Lisa

Extra Extra Small
1 Trish

Total = 44 Shirts
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 01:07:53 am by Oscar »

Offline Markmt

Dan, what about me? 1 large please?  :-*
"Live to love and love to live."

Leo Buscaglia

Offline David_CA

I just sent payment for two shirts.  I haven't received a receipt yet from PayPal, so if the payments don't show, please let me know.  Thanks for all the work!

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline kcmetroman

Got them David, thank you

Offline aztecan

Hey guys,
Sorry I took so long. I got sidetracked.

Anyway, you should receive/have received my payment for my AMG T-shirt. I just did it, so let me know if it went through OK.

HUGS,

Mark

P.S - Just got the e-mail confirmation from Pay Pal, so I think all is well. If you don't get it, please let me know.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 10:45:57 am by aztecan »

Offline kcmetroman

Done deal Mark,

Thanks

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ

Offline kcmetroman

Offline AMG Coordinator

Just a gentle reminder, if you ordered a shirt or want a shirt, please pay for it by June 30th.

You do not need a paypal account, simply click on the image of the lady wearing the shirt, enter your quantity, and you can use any CC/Debit/E check.

Click Here To Pay For Your Shirts

« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 07:24:51 pm by AMG Coordinator »

Offline aztecan

(Bump)

and

HUGS,

Mark

Offline Oscar

• 20 Years POZ

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.