Main Forums > Positive Women

How do you feel about the person who infected you?Do you forgive them?

<< < (6/8) > >>

brokenwings:
That doesn't mean they nolonger have the HIV virus they still do they are not cured theres no cure we all know that. Our meds are what will keep us alive. The viral RNA Integrates into the hosts genome it stays there suppressed by meds. Im sorry Jeff :( but I really was not trying to mislead anyone though you can remove my reply. This is one of the disadvantage of the rapid test over ELISA which more sensitive it would pick up those trace amounts though rapid tests are also very accurate.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: brokenwings on January 22, 2016, 11:25:27 am ---That doesn't mean they nolonger have the HIV virus they still do they are not cured theres no cure we all know that. Our meds are what will keep us alive. The viral RNA Integrates into the hosts genome it stays there suppressed by meds. Im sorry Jeff :( but I really was not trying to mislead anyone though you can remove my reply.

--- End quote ---

I do think it best if you want to continue to discuss your concerns with testing to do it in your own thread so as not to get off topic in this one . Its OK to discuss whatever you want to talk about. I have no choice but to address things like this when they come up but I am not supposed to be posting in the women’s forum so please, if you want to discuss it further start a thread of your own in the research forum.

maddie2020:
 I do forgive him. He was not aware that he had it.
Who i do not forgive, though, is the doctor who only tested for 2 STD's when my boyfriend asked for a full STD panel. We were trying to be smart before sleeping together, but due to the fault of the physician for not informing him what he was being tested for, and rather told him "You're all clean! No STD's" , I contracted HIV after my first time ever having sex. 

delilah07:
I was angry for so long. Then one day I felt this release of hatred. Self hatred too. I was happy again. Not too sure what changed other than I woke up one morning feeling free.

Snowangel:
I feel nothing which is beautiful, for the longest, he scared me to death. 

We ran into each other at the grocery store about 6 years ago and he apologized.  We are kinda friends now. Our son, who is turning 23 this year, can't stand him.   I am not trying to make excuses for people who are physically violent but a lot of times they have had childhood trauma that never gets dealt with and it comes out thru abusing others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version