Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:57:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 218
Total: 220

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Poll

If not HIV then what?

CFIDS
VIRAL INFECTION (HIV)

Author Topic: I am already DEAD  (Read 7529 times)

Offline morebadmushrooms

• http://rageshop.net/
I am already DEAD
« on: November 03, 2007, 05:36:54 pm »
 ???
OK its like this about 22 months ago i got real sick (could not get out of bed sick) I even had to sell my business. I had sever fatigue,low testosterone, low b-12,psoriasis, peeling hands,loss of control of left leg,  oral thrush, new moles and freckles, lost about 10 lbs, night sweats,fungal rash, periodontal cavities, white sores on side of tongue ,sores in mouth,and on top of head, went to doctors they suggested i get an hiv test so i did results where neg. after about a month to month and a half i felt somewhat better nut still had oral thrush that would not respond to treatment (even I.V. treatment)
when i received my labs i had a high white cell count that was about it. i have had every test known to man borderline diabetic and have continued high white count
over the last 15 months i have had about 9 antibody test 2 viral load test ( one at about 7 months and one about 15 months) and a (NAT)at about a year  also just had another negative Elisa at 22 months test  all of which are neg. I still have the oral thrush and have been gaining weight over the last year (which i know is not a sign of hiv) but none of the doctors seem to have a clue I have tested for hep,Lyme,autoimmune, hiv, ebstienbar, and lupus. my CD4s where 1560 at 6 months and 1530 at about a year.and 1230 at about 21 months
I have been told repeatedly that this is not hiv but what is it then.
oh i have reoccurring middle ear infections to yea. My children and wife a affected to wife got hpv so bad in 1 years time required surgery to remove (bad surgery cut her up BAD) and my 2 year old is slow to develop small for age has reoccurring ear infections sick allot and has new strange rash on butt(not typical diaper rash), and 8 month old is same 2 year old got hiv tests at 7 months and 1 year (antibody only) wife got a couple hiv tests too
I am so freaked out If anybody knows any thing this could be please help
Stupid Monkey

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: I am already DEAD
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 06:02:43 pm »
Alright buddy,

Just cut the hystrionics right now.

The first thing you can do is disable that silly poll you started. It serves no useful purpose and such things are frowned upon here in Am I Infected is the strongest possible way.

Whatever is making you ill, it's not HIV infection. Your negative ELISA tests demonstrate that. A 22 month result is so conclusive it's not funny.

Seriously. You don't have HIV.

I am sorry that you and your family have been so ill and that must be terribly distressing, but focusing obsessively on a disease you don't have (ie HIV) is only going to make things worse.

Please take the time to read our Welcome Thread and follow the links to our Lessons to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

MtD

Offline morebadmushrooms

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 06:17:24 pm »
Exposure by work related needle stick and 1 time unprotected vaginal and oral
and would accept negative results but Immunology Dept of all children's is not so sure  it is not HIV and wants more testing complete hiv panel or some cr@p like that  and how do i disable the poll
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 06:20:38 pm by morebadmushrooms »
Stupid Monkey

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 06:25:18 pm »
Look mate,

I'm presuming the needle-stick and the unprotected fucking all occurred prior to the 22 month negative test, yes?

If so then you're HIV negative. The seroconversion window period for HIV infection is 3 months. Unless you're a chemotherapy patient, a transplant recipient on immuno-suppressive therapy or a long term injecting drug user, you would have tested HIV positive by now if you'd been infected.

You haven't therefore you're not HIV positive. It's pretty straightforward stuff.

MtD

Offline morebadmushrooms

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 06:36:31 pm »
deviant sub type? failed immune response? superior immune response? I do not know I want to believe it is not hiv but the the Immunology Department must know there shit
Stupid Monkey

Offline morebadmushrooms

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 08:35:14 pm »
so still no chance even though the immunology dept is still wondering
Stupid Monkey

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 08:40:43 pm »
About as much chance as getting hit tonight by the space shuttle.

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline morebadmushrooms

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 08:44:48 pm »
that would be a hell of a law suite
Stupid Monkey

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 08:47:38 pm »
that would be a hell of a law suite

Ok Chris,

I sniffed trouble from your first post. You've been reported.

MtD

Offline morebadmushrooms

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 08:50:51 pm »
reported for what
Stupid Monkey

Offline morebadmushrooms

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 08:52:37 pm »
what are you some HIV cop did I break some AIDS law or something
Stupid Monkey

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 09:00:13 pm »
It's time for you to move on. You are negative and there is nothing more anyone on this forum can do for you.

Offline morebadmushrooms

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2007, 09:04:44 pm »
Well thank you I will have to tell all my friends of the warm welcoming reception and how you where all so open minded about my situation. That you being a Dr and all totally assessed my situation and decided I had absolutely no chance even though the Dr's I am dealing with are not.
Stupid Monkey

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2007, 09:09:08 pm »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

I thought that was worth reapeating..just in cae you missed it first time round..

You are HIV negative..end of story...if you and your family are having problems then work with your immunologist...if they don't know what he hell is going on how do you expect us to know.

We are an HIV forum, we try and help people to understand how HIV is transmitted, we answer question of possible risks, etc, etc...you do NOT have HIV..it's time for you to move on...we can't help you.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline morebadmushrooms

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 09:09:44 pm »
I mean forgive me if i am wrong but it does say
Welcome to the AIDSmeds/POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and "OTHERS CONCERNED ABOUT HIV/AIDS."
Stupid Monkey

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007, 09:11:35 pm »
You've test conclusively negative. You're negative and seek the help of a mental help professional if you cannot accept your negative results.

Offline morebadmushrooms

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 09:13:30 pm »
BUT THANKS ANYWAY NOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE ON OTHER FORUMS BADMOUTH YOU GUYS ALL THE TIME GOODBYE
Stupid Monkey

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2007, 09:14:25 pm »
Good night Chris.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 09:14:46 pm »
I know what it says...and your concerns are not HIV related..as I said take it up with your Immunologist.

Jan

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 09:19:56 pm »
Then I suggest you stick with the other forums...So long.

I'm giving you a 28 day ban..if you come back after this with the same questions and bad mouthing these forums then you will be banned permanently...no question about it.

Jan

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2007, 09:53:36 am »
Since he's been given a time out and this thread really has no good reason to be here I am locking this thread. I don't see anything for anyone to learn here about HIV issues. 

Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.