Main Forums > Living With HIV

COVID-19 Thread

<< < (85/89) > >>

Jim Allen:
Hi All.

I'm going to update this thread later today/tomorrow with all the latest updates and then lock it.

Meaning members can post their threads on COVID again, however, if the number of COVID threads become overwhelming for anyone or it's multiple threads of the same, ill merge them all back here and reopen this thread.

J.R.E.:

I just received a phone call from the VAMC @ Bay Pines, in St. Petersburg.

I have a Pulmonary test scheduled for September 24th.

She informed me that I need to take a Covid test at least 3 days in advance, of getting this test. ( I figured as much, as I would be doing a lot of inhaling and exhaling, for 10 or 15 minutes, during this test)

So she scheduled a Covid test  for SEP 21st @ 1:00 at the clinic, which is about 1 mile north of where we live.

I asked her if she thinks this Covid test is also required for an eye exam, that I have scheduled the day before my pulmonary test, also at the main Hospital. She doesn't believe so.  She also said that they should have contacted me by now, if this was required.

So,.. This will be my second Covid test, through the VA.

I don't believe I have Covid, or that I am or was an Asymptomatic carrier. I am doing fine !

No Temp, or any other symptoms.

PS,... If the Covid test does shows positive, I will be completely shocked and surprised.

Ray

Almost2late:
When the orange clown made claims about drinking bleach to protect against Covid, many of us laughed. Others took him seriously and drank the crap.. I believe a couple got seriously ill, killing one of them. So I thought that was that.. but no.

It appears you can buy a "Covid kit" on Amazon, not only does it claim to "cure" covid but all kinds of ailments including.. wait for it.. HIV  :o

From the Guardian:
"Proponents of MMS falsely claim that it is a cure-all for almost all diseases, including malaria, HIV/Aids, cancer and now Covid-19. They also market it untruthfully as a cure for the condition autism."

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/19/bleach-miracle-cure-amazon-covid

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: J.R.E. on September 16, 2020, 03:48:12 pm ---
I have a Pulmonary test scheduled for September 24th.

She informed me that I need to take a Covid test at least 3 days in advance, of getting this test.

So she scheduled a Covid test  for SEP 21st @ 1:00 at the clinic, which is about 1 mile north of where we live.

Ray

--- End quote ---

So,... I got my Covid test done about 2 hours ago.  Also decided to get my Flu shot as well. Should get my results from Covid in about 2 days .   ::)

Ray  8)

J.R.E.:
 :)

Received the results of my COVID test at 4:00 this afternoon. I was tested yesterday at 1:15, so the results took about 27 hours to receive.

Results:  " Not Detected"... So I can go with confidence tomorrow morning at 10:00, for my eye exam, and Thursday morning for my pulmonary test .

RAY

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version