Main Forums > Living With HIV

"HOPE DIES LAST"

<< < (4/22) > >>

anniebc:
Hi Tony

So glad you are still here to encourage the guys on the forums adn to show them that giving up is not really an option.

I have just recently been told I have become resistance my last line of defense, I have no more meds in NZ to fall back on, but like you I'm not about to give up, we just haven't found a way round things yet, but we will.

Thanks again for the inspiration you are giving the guys here.

I haven't been on the forums for a while now but it's good to come back and see the encouragement you are giving to the members.

I have one request and please don't be offended, but it's really hard reading a post when it's written in capitals, especially if it's a long post, it's also considered shouting...just saying. :D

Hugs
Jan

OneTampa:
To Tonny, Daniel, Trying, Very, Jim, Ptrk, Normal and Many Other Board Members I Feel Compelled To Paraphrase a Current Inspirational Movie Title:

"We Here Are Hidden Figures But Visible Enough To Inspire Many Many Others." ;)

The Strength, Compassion, Caring, Loyalty, Awareness, Sharing and Life Journeys That Define Us Continue To Serve and Touch Many.

Even As A  Long Term Survivor Now In My 33rd Year HIV+ And Told At The Outset That I Had Only 2 Years To Live, I Still Find Encouragement From Everyone Here.

Wishing Everyone The Very Best,

OT

:) ;)

Tonny2:

OJO      HELLO AGAIN

@PTRK3  AND #DANIELTAKASHI, THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND YOUR HUGS

@ONETAMPA. YOUR STORY IS SIMILAR TO MINE, I WAS ALSO TOLD HAD TWO MORE YEARS TO LIVE AFTER MY DX IN 1994, IT'S BEEN 22 YEARS AND I'M STILL HERE..I, ALSO GET ENCOURAGMENT READING THE NEW MEMBERS AND SEEING THEM SHARING EXPERIENCES AND SUPPORTING EACH OTHERS...THSNKD FOR REPLYING...NICE PIC

@anniebc  please, do not worry, i don't get offended, on the contrary, i thank you for pointing this out...it's ironic, that's why i posted the need for a hug, mu vision is getting worse, and i get frustrated trying to reply to some posts even while writing with capital letters, that's why i use capital letters, the moderator haven't yelled at me, i think they understand. jimdublin told me how to increase the size of the fonts, but i'm a dumb guy, i still can't get it...anyway

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, i was in the same situation in the summer of 2006, my doc sent me home to wait for an oi to kill me, i even got a living will asking to do not be resucitated, but as you said,do not give up, i'm sure you will find something to help you keep fighting...i was offered a treatment in october of 2006, "salvage treatment", (prezista/norvir, intelence, i started taking it on january 2007, three months later, my cd4 went from 34 to 360 and for the first time since my dx, i was UNDETECTABLE, the doctor added one more medication that march, isentress, i've been on the same treatment since then, ten years, and my cd4 now is 649 and still UD. hsve you tried this combo?, it is prescribed for people like you and me with hisory of resistance, i hope you can get it or you are not resistance to it...i will be thinking of you, sending you good vibes...please keep us posted...lots of hugs on your way...hang in there, by the way, what's your cd4?                                            ojo

ps i apologized in advanced for any mistyping, remember, i'm legally blind

DANIELtakashi:

HI, TONNY

YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL TO US.
ALWAYS NICE TO US ALL .
THANK YOU.

NEVER WORRY ABOUT MISTYPING.

DANIELtakashi:

TONNY,

WE ARE IN THIS SEASON IN JAPAN.

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E6%A1%9C&hl=ja&safe=on&tbm=isch

Navigation