Main Forums > Living With HIV

"HOPE DIES LAST"

<< < (3/20) > >>

veryscary:
Hello Tonny2 ,
I'm clinging to your words as a life west........
just been diagnosed 7 days ago and started treatment right away but my initial CD4 is 120 and VL is about 26000 , which means I am to be diagnosed with AIDS not just latent HIV+ .
I am soooo scared for my life  and especially for those dependent of me , I have a long term girlfriend who is negative ( thank God we used condoms for a contraception) and now don't know what to do next...... Do i have a chance for a  longer that 20 y life ?! My girlfriend want's to have children with me which may be doable but very risky .......... I am just soooo scared........sometimes I think it's better to just disappear.......no more pain......

Jim Allen:
@ Veryscared.

Look I setup a thread of your own and merged the other posts you had into that thread. Its in the "I just tested positive" section, try to keep you own fear in that thread so people can help you. I also sent you a PM on this and hope you are okay.

This is so members can help each other (you) better and in other peoples threads we can focus on the OP.

Jim

https://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=65719

Tonny2:

OJO      HELLO EVERYONE...SOMETIMES I CAN USE A BIG HUG               OJO

Ptrk3:
TONNY2:  MANY PEOPLE ON THESE FORUMS SEND BIG HUGS YOUR WAY EVERY DAY!  DON'T EVER FORGET THAT! :) :D ;D

DANIELtakashi:
THE SAME TO YOU .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version