Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:44:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773185
  • Total Topics: 66334
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 488
Total: 489

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dating thread part XVIII - It's Leap Year, so ask him to marry you!  (Read 63348 times)

Offline vivyt

Re: Dating thread part XVIII - It's Leap Year, so ask him to marry you!
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2008, 10:27:52 pm »
Hey Snow! When I first moved in he (my neighbor) started making plates of food for me. No man had ever done that for me! I made him some muffins and then we went out to dinner. I guess you could call it a date. There was NO CHEMISTRY! We have really nothing in common. So since then we just talk. I get his newspaper when he's out of town. When I was really sick my mom asked him to look out for me.

Hey speaking of Scott Baio...do any of you watch that VH1 show with him? I watched the first season when he didn't want to be married but now it just seems so stupid.

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2008, 10:39:02 pm »
Hi GFs~

Welcome to you, KF.  :)

Sun, so sorry to hear it wasn't a Magic Ball date with LL.  :(  I used to try and hold out, waiting for a phone call too, and finally one day I said "Shit on it, I am calling him.  Let it be however it will be."  Then the guy gets all squirmy cause you've got the upper hand and are taking initiative by calling, lol.  ;)

Queen~  Iceman had the same symptoms you did during the day today.  He cancelled some appointments and stayed home to rest.  He's doing better now, but didn't eat much.  Then he goes and has clam chowder tonight.  Not good if your tummy hurts all day, but at least he ate something.  He needs me there to take care of him.  :D

OK, so it just started to rain here again and we are in the middle of an ice storm.  We keep getting rain coming through and we aren't really above freezing.  Its all turning to black ice when it hits the ground.  Work sent us home at 315pm today (with pay!) and there were accidents EVERYWHERE.  I stayed off the highway and snaked home on the back roads with everyone, slow and steady.  Problem was, the roads just looked wet, but it was black ice.  I had it in 4WD just in case.  It took 90 minutes to go 30 miles and we stopped for about ten minutes at one point where someone had spun out.  In a Jeep Wrangler, no less.   :o

Its really starting to POUR here now, weird stuff.  Tomorrow morning is going to be a shitstorm.  I may go in late......

Hi Snow~  I looked at the beginning of this thread and no one copied the other links over to this one.  I'll do that tomorrow in our next thread.  Whoever names it, maybe do a love/Valentine's theme?  I think it would be cute!  Or something to do with this crazy weather!  LOL 

But Snow, to answer your question, I did a free 3-day trial on Match.com last October.  I was distraut after disclosing to someone, a very nice mature man.  He seemed shaken by my status and I just knew there was no sense in taking things further.  So, I got on Match (for the millionth time in 6 years, mingling with the neggies.... :D ), and Iceman sent an email.  We talked on the phone for about 10 days, every other day, and had our first date November 2nd. 

When I get the links over in the next thread you can read about all of our GF histories in here.  The Dating Thread has been going since June, thanks to Cristy who started it all.

BT~  Good luck with the Special K, keep us posted.  Take one Imodium every morning with it, it can do wonders!  I did that when I was on Fortovase back in the day (1996 - 2002).

Drag and Camms~  Are you doing OK?

OK, time to go snuggle with Cheech.  It was a nice relaxing night.  I usually watch The Biggest Loser and eat chocolate.  LMAO A girl's gotta have fun when her man isn't around, lol...

As far as my one night stand, oh goodness, I didn't even want to post cause Iceman reads here, lol.  I was looking for pics of Bruce Willis and Cal Ripken Jr (Baltimore Orioles fame) because Iceman looks like him.  But, OK, here goes, in no particular order.  And sweetie if you're reading this, I'm just playing with the girls, you know you're my #1.  ;)

BILLY BALDWIN
Nick Cage
Bill Pullman
Andy Garcia
Benicio Del Toro

....and I suppose i should pick a musician of some sort........hmmmmm

Nikki Sixx, lol  :D  lololololol

[attachment deleted by admin]
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2008, 10:42:11 pm »
Others posted while I was posting, so Ann, its time to lock the thread.

GFs, post in Thread XIX.............   :)
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2008, 10:46:12 pm »
I'm locking this one and it's up to you ladies to start another.

Minismum, google "kegel exercises" ;D you won't regret it!
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.