Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:06:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773289
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 690
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 628
Total: 630

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Egrifta phone number!  (Read 9180 times)

Offline konkrypton

• Everything works...in theory.
    • Pan/Satyr Lover
Egrifta phone number!
« on: July 28, 2014, 02:38:45 am »
Folks, I got a letter from my doc (God bless her) that has a phone number for Egrifta assistance. They took my name and found my computer file and assured me that as soon as drug was available they would contact me. Here is the number: 844-347-4282.

Finally!
KK
--
I distrust morning people. I suspect they setup the rules of life while the rest of us slept.

Offline pozniceguy

• Niceguy Dallas
Re: Egrifta phone number!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 03:21:28 pm »
sorry  but that  number  does not  work  any more..recorded  msg  says  "number is temporarily  unavailable"

Mail order Pharmacy  "Acccredo"  tells me  they have  no  definite  info  from the company....

Nick
remember the good times...honor the past but don't live there
Le stelle la notte sono grandie luminose, nel cuore profondo del Texas

Offline whally

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 10:19:40 pm »
Hey I found this:

Montreal, Canada – September 3, 2014 – Theratechnologies Inc. (TSX: TH) is pleased to
announce that a first shipment of EGRIFTA® (tesamorelin for injection) was sent to its U.S.-
based wholesale distributor in order to replenish the supply chain. As a consequence,
EGRIFTA® will once again be available to patients in the United States by mid-September, as
planned.
New batches of the 1mg presentation of EGRIFTA® have been manufactured since June.
Production of additional batches is already scheduled and will occur over the next weeks and
months.
“I am extremely pleased that EGRIFTA® will soon be available again to patients who need this
treatment. This is also welcome news for shareholders as resumption of commercial activities
will have a direct, immediate and positive impact on the financials of our company” said Luc
Tanguay, President and CEO, Theratechnologies Inc.
This represents the first commercial activity for Theratechnologies in the United States since
regaining rights to EGRIFTA® in this territory in May 2014.
“This is an important milestone for the company as we recently regained all rights to
EGRIFTA® in the United States. We are now in a position to fully benefit from this transaction.
By assuming marketing and sales responsibilities, Theratechnologies is now poised to make
significant headway in the United States,” added Mr. Tanguay.
Shipment of EGRIFTA® to the United States had to be interrupted last April due to difficulties
experienced with the manufacturing process of the 2mg presentation.
After consulting with regulatory authorities, it was decided to revert to the original 1mg
presentation, which was first approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in
November 2010 and did not experience any commercial delay with the manufacturing of the
1mg presentation.

Offline pozniceguy

• Niceguy Dallas
Re: Egrifta phone number/ status of shipments!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 06:18:47 pm »
finally  got to  chat with  Egrifta   rep  today....  the  working number is 844 347 4382
long chat  come to  this  if you want to get  Egrifta  you have to  start from scratch  fill all the  forms to get  Medical  necessity  and  insurance  approvals   and  new  package will go back to the original format of  two  vials  to be mixed   and then injected... so  anyone  who  hasnt already  done this  will  need to get the  forms  for  accomplishing this  from DR  or  from Egrifta  directly   this may  be finally  resolved   
I  was  told they are  actually  shipping  some  of the  new packages  now  but  only a few Pharmacies / Providers  have them.   Accredo  does not  have any  stock

Nick

Offline whally

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 02:30:20 pm »
Hi,  I found this link and although it's a financial summary of the company that makes Egrifta, you learn of the processes that led to the stoppage of Egrifta And that they have resumed production and sales.  Follow the money...Here is a link,

http://www.gowebcasting.com/events/theratechnologies/2014/10/08/theratechnologies-announces-financial-results-for-third-quarter-of-2014/play/stream/12551

Offline konkrypton

• Everything works...in theory.
    • Pan/Satyr Lover
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 03:37:15 am »
I just got a letter from Egrifta Assist that it is available again! I need to talk to my doctor about resubmitting a medical necessity form.
KK
--
I distrust morning people. I suspect they setup the rules of life while the rest of us slept.

Offline pozniceguy

• Niceguy Dallas
Re: Egrifta saga continues
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 12:22:17 pm »
there is  some  medication being  distributed.... to  specialty  pharmacies  only...and only  the ones the  Egrifta  folks  choose.  after  more than month of  running the  gauntlet on who  does what  finally  found that  one  CareMark pharmacy  handles the  med  for   my insurance  company...so starting over  again  now been  "registered"  with CAremark   and got a  "introduction"  package...still  no  meds  and they  are  requiirng  a new  Script  from the  DR ..  wont accept  the  transferred one from  Expressscripts  (  they originally  provide  me  when it was available  before)
so  maybe  some time  in next  few weeks  may actually get  meds.....   what a circle  jerk  this has been.... information  rating =   -10,  cooperation=  -10  Patient care  ...non  existent....   caremark  "lost"  3  separate  packages of info  sent  directly  to  "supervisor"  who  acknowledged  receiving  them  but  couldnt  find them
  Nick

Offline pozniceguy

• Niceguy Dallas
Re: Egrifta phone number!/ availability
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 07:26:03 pm »
well  the  saga  has  finally  taken a positive  turn...actually  received a package...  done 3  days  now.... am  assured  by  the  "CAREMARK"  Pharmacy  in  Monroe  PA  that  supply  will  continue  every  month now.... finally  got to a  friendly  lady  named  Donna  who  took care of  everything in one day  and  delivered the  meds  the  next  day....gave her  all the  phone numbers  and people to  contact  she  followed up  and it  worked....... all the  others (  after many hours on the  phone)  kept  losing stuff or  never  responding  after  first  contact   took  from  first week in Oct  to  the 11 November  to  get  this  done   

Nick

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.