Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

The sci-fi thread

(1/6) > >>

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on March 24, 2024, 01:43:19 pm ---Star Trek (briefly)

--- End quote ---
we didn't discuss ST: Discovery (didn't watch it), Picard (watched it), Prodigy or Strange New Worlds (didn't watch them).

Personally I was surprised that Jim has watched so much trek. Females, nerds, and gay men are some of the highest demographics of ST watchers and you don't seem to fit any of those categories.  ;D Unless of course, Trek hooked you back when you were a part of the target audience and a young male in your teens and 20s. ;) Now that would explain it. Was it just the sexy female guest stars and/or the sci-fi that caught your attention?

--- Quote from: numbersguy82 on March 24, 2024, 05:26:19 pm ---Just for Fans

--- End quote ---
is that where I'm supposed to go post some dom content?  ;)  8)
Larry, go get my flogger and your kneepads.  :D

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: leatherman on March 25, 2024, 06:30:25 am ---Personally I was surprised that Jim has watched so much trek. Females, nerds, and gay men are some of the highest demographics of ST watchers and you don't seem to fit any of those categories.  ;D Unless of course, Trek hooked you back when you were a part of the target audience and a young male in your teens and 20s. ;) Now that would explain it. Was it just the sexy female guest stars and/or the sci-fi that caught your attention?

--- End quote ---

::) lol, so no, watching Star Trek doesn't make you gay.  Ive mentioned once or twice during calls things that do 😂. Anyhow, I just like the stories and it's better than most rubbish that was on the TV at the time. Keep in mind growing up watching Star Trek we only had three channels on TV, so it's was Star Trek, the news or some horrible quiz show.

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: leatherman on March 25, 2024, 06:30:25 am ---is that where I'm supposed to go post some dom content?  ;)  8)
Larry, go get my flogger and your kneepads.  :D

--- End quote ---

That's apparently the one according to numbersguy82.

Let us know how you get on. Do you have a channel/screen name in mind?

numbersguy82:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on March 25, 2024, 06:48:37 am ---That's apparently the one according to numbersguy82.

Let us know how you get on. Do you have a channel/screen name in mind?

--- End quote ---

MakethemBark69

PolishmyLeather8x6

…. I’m sure I have more. I’m just on my first cup of coffee 😅

numbersguy82:
I think we should have a Star Trek sub-forum. I’d immediately create a poll about which redhead was more kickass: Janeway or Crusher. Boy I would troll the responses 24/7.

On second thought, …. let’s not do that 😅

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version