Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:07:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773280
  • Total Topics: 66347
  • Online Today: 354
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 284
Total: 284

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Montagnier Suing Over Rights to Potential Electromagnetic AIDS Cure  (Read 6096 times)

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
This story sounds crazy on a certain level and kind of intriguing, too. 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/4959505/Man-who-co-discovered-HIV-virus-accused-of-stealing-rights-to-Aids-cure.html

Man who co-discovered HIV accused of stealing rights to Aids cure

A Nobel prize-winning French researcher who co-discovered the virus that leads to Aids but sparked controversy after his colleague said he had claimed all the glory, has now been accused of stealing the rights to a revolutionary invention that may provide a cure to the disease, it emerged yesterday.

By Henry Samuel in Paris
Last Updated: 3:58PM GMT 09 Mar 2009

Prof Luc Montagnier is locked in a legal battle with inventor Bruno Robert over the intellectual property rights to a technique whereby the Aids virus and other serious ailments, including Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease, can be pinpointed by their electromagnetic "signatures".
The hope is that once identified, the diseases can be blocked or neutralised with an opposite electromagnetic signal.

Mr Robert, 47, approached Mr Montagnier in May 2005 with his work on electromagnetic waves. In November of that year, Mr Bruno registered a patent for the process of homing in on a "biochemical element presenting a biological activity through the analysis of low-frequency electromagnetic signals." A month later, France's patents body, Inpi, was surprised to a request for the very same patent from Prof Montagnier.
Last Tuesday, Prof Montaignier took Mr Bruno to court, claiming the intellectual property rights over the discovery. The verdict is due on 20 May.

Mr Bruno's lawyer alleged in Le Journal du Dimanche that Prof Montagnier had already admitted that he had not come up with the discovery, as he had signed a contract to use Mr Bruno's technique in 2005 in exchange for 100,000 euros per year over a five-year period. Mr Bruno never received any payment. Prof Montagnier's lawyer said the pair had only signed a "protocol agreement" which was not legally binding.
Prof Montagnier was awarded a Nobel prize last year for discovering the virus that leads to Aids along with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi. A third researcher, Jean-Claude Chermann received no award despite being hailed by peers as a key driving force in the lab.

Prof Chermann accused his former colleague of squeezing him out by intense lobbying. "Frankly, Montagnier, everyone laughs about him," he told Le Monde. "He followed communication lessons, cut his moustache, put on a little waistcoat...He played the mandarin like hell. I, for one am not a (re)searcher, I'm a finder," he said.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:42:50 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
Re: Montagnier Suing Over Rights to Potential Electromagnetic AIDS Cure
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 10:48:43 am »
The patent is described here.

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?IA=WO2007071855

It doesn't look like that, but it could lead to the cure.

As a physicist, and without knowing anything about this research (and discovery), I was just feeling that electromagnetical waves could be useful in the treatment of HIV.

How about that hmm ? Just smiling for myself, no more, don't worry ! :)

Hopes they will succeed !

Note:

Bruno Robert

Luc Montagnier
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 11:03:16 am by John2038 »

Offline georgep77

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 01:14:56 pm »
The patent is described here.

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?IA=WO2007071855

It doesn't look like that, but it could lead to the cure.

Thanks for the link John, this is a part of the description that I translated, using the google language tool

"In particular, in the case of AIDS patients treated with antiretroviral therapy, these signals are emitted by high dilutions of plasma (up ICT16), suggesting that they exist in abundance after the disappearance of plasma viral load and could contribute to persistent infection residual treatment. This is what we studied in the following experiments, 6, 7 and 8. One can also consider whether the eradication of these signals in the plasma of a patient with HIV therapy screening is likely to permanently inhibit the recurrence of the burden of patient plasma in case of abandonment of treatment. In other words, if a patient, after being HIV-positive became HIV-negative eradication of electromagnetic signal."
Come on Sangamo,  Geovax,  Bionor immuno, ...Make us happy !!!
+ 2008

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 01:56:35 pm »
About google translation, please find below the one for the interview of Bruno Robert in the JDD two days ago.
Kept the original french sentence in case of.

Source

Bruno Robert ensures that the patent could open a new field of science, that of digital biology.
Il espère que son invention sera un jour un moyen d'arrêter la progression de pathologies comme le sida, la sclérose en plaques ou encore la maladie de Parkinson.
He hopes his invention will one day be a way to stop the progression of diseases such as AIDS, multiple sclerosis or Parkinson's disease.
Vertigineux.
Vertiginous

What the discovery that you dispute paternity with Luc Montagnier is it fundamental?

On a remarqué que certaines activités biologiques émettaient des vibrations électromagnétiques.
It was noted that some biological activities emit electromagnetic vibrations.
La biologie n'est pas qu'une affaire de molécules qui rentrent en contact les unes avec les autres.
Biology is not a matter of molecules that come into contact with each other.
La biologie, c'est manifestement aussi des ondes et des échanges de signaux.
Biology, it is clearly also some waves and exchange of signals.
Cette découverte, qui jette une passerelle entre la biologie et la physique, permet de mieux comprendre l'origine de certaines maladies et des allergies.
This discovery, which throws a bridge between biology and physics, allows to better understand the origin of certain diseases and allergies.
Et peut-être un jour de les traiter.
And maybe one day deal.
Ce serait une révolution par rapport à la médecine actuelle.
It would be a revolution against the current medicine.

Vous étiez inventeur d'outils électromagnétiques.
You were the inventor of electromagnetic tools.
Dans quelles circonstances avez-vous été amené à poursuivre les travaux de Jacques Benveniste ?
Under what circumstances have you had to continue the work of Jacques Benveniste?

Je me suis passionné pour ses travaux en 1997 car je travaillais à l'époque sur un capteur d'activité biologique, après avoir déposé sept brevets dans le domaine électromagnétique.
I am passionate for his work in 1997 because I was working at the time a sensor of biological activity, after dropping seven patents in the electromagnetic field.
J'avais fait mon service militaire avec un des fils de Jacques quinze ans plus tôt.
I did my military service with a son of Jacques fifteen years earlier.
C'est par son intermédiaire que j'avais commencé à m'intéresser à ses travaux et lui aux miens.
It is through him that I started to become interested in its work and to mine it.
Jacques m'a demandé de le rejoindre début 2004.
Jacques asked me to join him in early 2004.
Il avait constaté l'existence de manifestations électromagnétiques, une sorte de « bruit » émis par des substances biologiques.
He noted the existence of electromagnetic events, a sort of "noise" emitted by biological materials.
Mais comment comprendre ces bruits, comment les utiliser ?
But how understand these noises, how to use them ?
C'est le challenge que je m'étais fixé.
This is the challenge that I had set.

Qu'avez-vous découvert précisément?
What did you discover exactly?

Après son décès (le 3 octobre 2004), j'ai mis au point une méthode pour isoler dans ces bruits, dans ce brouhaha, des fréquences spécifiques.
After his death (on 3 October 2004), I developed a method to isolate these noises, in this brouhaha, of frequencies.
L'étude de ces ondes, une fois capturées, m'a permis de découvrir l'existence d'une véritable signature électromagnétique.
The study of these waves, once captured, allowed me to discover the existence of a real electromagnetic signature.
C'est comme si certains milieux biologiques avaient une empreinte "sonore", une empreinte vibratoire permettant de les reconnaître.
It is as if some had a biological fingerprint "sound", an imprint vibration to recognize them.

A quoi cela peut-il servir?
What can it serve?

Cela permet par exemple d'identifier dans le sang d'un malade la famille de micro-organismes à l'origine d'une infection.
This allows for example to identify in the blood of a sick family of micro-organisms to cause infection.
Ça permet également de comprendre scientifiquement comment fonctionnent les produits homéopathiques : on subodore qu'ils agissent tout simplement en émettant des ondes qui neutralisent la pathologie.
It also helps to understand scientifically how homeopathic products: they act on subodore simply by emitting waves that neutralize the disease.

Quelles applications thérapeutiques envisagez-vous?
Which therapies do you?

Nous pouvons imaginer que l'on pourrait diagnostiquer certaines maladies en identifiant leur empreinte, puis les traiter en émettant un autre signal électromagnétique.
We can imagine that we could diagnose disease by identifying their mark, then the deal by issuing another electromagnetic signal.

Sur quels types de maladies ce dispositif pourrait fonctionner?
What types of diseases could this work?

Nous avons pu constater qu'un signal caractéristique était bien présent dans le sang de patients atteints du sida, de la maladie de Parkinson, d'Alzheimer, de la polyarthrite rhumatoïde, de la sclérose en plaques...
We have seen a signal characteristic was present in the blood of AIDS patients, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's, rheumatoid arthritis, of multiple sclerosis ...
Par ailleurs, nous soupçonnons également cette trace électromagnétique latente dans le sang d'être responsable de certaines infections nosocomiales.
In addition, we also suspect that electromagnetic latent trace in the blood to be responsible for some nosocomial infections.
Nous travaillons sur l'utilisation de signaux de nature à neutraliser ces pathologies dans le sang.
We work on the use of signals such as to counteract these diseases in the blood.
Cette biologie numérique que vous décrivez remet en cause tous les fondements de la médecine actuelle...
This digital biology you describe is challenging all the foundations of medicine today ...
Si vous avez raison, c'est révolutionnaire.
If you're right, it is revolutionary.
Il est beaucoup trop tôt pour claironner une telle révolution.
It is much too early to trumpet such a revolution.
Nous souhaitons diffuser ces techniques à de nombreux laboratoires pour qu'ils puissent les vérifier.
We want to disseminate these techniques in many laboratories for them to verify.
Ce ne sera qu'au terme d'un long travail de recoupement que la communauté scientifique pourra se prononcer.
This will be only after a long period of overlap that the scientific community could decide.

Luc Montagnier annonce un vaccin thérapeutique contre le sida, auquel on ne croyait plus vraiment, pour dans quatre ou cinq ans.
Luc Montagnier announced a therapeutic vaccine against AIDS, which is really no longer believed, for four or five years.
Comment expliquez-vous cette accélération de la recherche?
How do you explain this acceleration of research?

Il est possible que cette annonce s'explique par l'intérêt que le Pr Luc Montagnier porte depuis quelque temps aux travaux de Jacques Benveniste et de son équipe, et que cela lui a donné accès à de nouvelles clés de compréhension du vivant.
It is possible that this announcement reflects the interest that Prof. Luc Montagnier door for some time in the work of Jacques Benveniste and his team, and this gave him access to new keys to understanding life.
J'ajoute que nous avons nous-mêmes obtenu des premiers résultats in vitro dans ce sens, qui sont très encourageants pour la recherche contre le sida.
I would add that we ourselves have achieved initial results in vitro in this direction, which are very encouraging for the research against AIDS.

Offline georgep77

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 03:10:27 pm »
About google translation, please find below the one for the interview of Bruno Robert in the JDD two days ago.
Kept the original french sentence in case of.
[/font][/size]
This is the google translation for the interview of Bruno Robert:

Bruno Robert ensures that the patent could open a new field of science, that of digital biology. He hopes his invention will one day be a way to stop the progression of diseases such as AIDS, multiple sclerosis or Parkinson's disease. Vertiginous.

Robert Bruno wants to open the field of digital biology. Robert Bruno wants to open the field of digital biology.

What the discovery that you dispute paternity with Luc Montagnier is it fundamental?
It was noted that some biological activities emit electromagnetic vibrations. Biology is not a matter of molecules that come into contact with each other. Biology, it is clearly also some waves and exchange of signals. This discovery, which throws a bridge between biology and physics, allows to better understand the origin of certain diseases and allergies. And maybe one day deal. It would be a revolution against the current medicine.

You were the inventor of electromagnetic tools. Under what circumstances have you had to continue the work of Jacques Benveniste?
I am passionate for his work in 1997 because I was working at the time a sensor of biological activity, after dropping seven patents in the electromagnetic field. I did my military service with a son of Jacques fifteen years earlier. It is through him that I started to become interested in its work and to mine it. Jacques asked me to join him in early 2004. He noted the existence of electromagnetic events, a sort of "noise" emitted by biological materials. But how these noises, how do I use? This is the challenge that I had set.

What did you discover exactly?
After his death [on 3 October 2004], I developed a method to isolate these noises, in this brouhaha, of frequencies. The study of these waves, once captured, allowed me to discover the existence of a real electromagnetic signature. It is as if some had a biological fingerprint "sound", an imprint vibration to recognize them.

What can it serve?
This allows for example to identify in the blood of a sick family of micro-organisms to cause infection. It also helps to understand scientifically how homeopathic products: they act on subodore simply by emitting waves that neutralize the disease.

Which therapies do you?
We can imagine that we could diagnose disease by identifying their mark, then the deal by issuing another electromagnetic signal.

We have seen a signal characteristic was present in the blood of AIDS patients, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's, rheumatoid arthritis, of multiple sclerosis ... In addition, we also suspect that electromagnetic latent trace in the blood to be responsible for some nosocomial infections. We work on the use of signals such as to counteract these diseases in the blood.

This digital biology you describe is challenging all the foundations of medicine today ... If you're right, it is revolutionary.
It is much too early to trumpet such a revolution. We want to disseminate these techniques in many laboratories for them to verify. This will be only after a long period of overlap that the scientific community could decide.

Luc Montagnier announced a therapeutic vaccine against AIDS, which is really no longer believed, for four or five years. How do you explain this acceleration of research?
It is possible that this announcement reflects the interest that Prof. Luc Montagnier door for some time in the work of Jacques Benveniste and his team, and this gave him access to new keys to understanding life. I would add that we ourselves have achieved initial results in vitro in this direction, which are very encouraging for the research against AIDS.
Come on Sangamo,  Geovax,  Bionor immuno, ...Make us happy !!!
+ 2008

Offline bobino

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 02:35:03 am »
I took a few minutes to clean up some of the more confusing parts of the Google translation.  My edits are in italics.  I haven't done the whole thing, since you can get the gist of most of it, but I did want to correct the bits of it that either changed the original meaning or didn't reflect what was said.

Et peut-être un jour de les traiter.

And maybe to treat them one day deal.

Dans quelles circonstances avez-vous été amené à poursuivre les travaux de Jacques Benveniste ?

Under what circumstances have you had to continue What led you to follow the work of Jacques Benveniste?[/color]

C'est par son intermédiaire que j'avais commencé à m'intéresser à ses travaux et lui aux miens.
It is through him that I started to become interested in its his work and he in to mine it.

Après son décès (le 3 octobre 2004), j'ai mis au point une méthode pour isoler dans ces bruits, dans ce brouhaha, des fréquences spécifiques.
After his death (on 3 October 2004), I developed a method to isolate in these noises, in this brouhaha, of specific frequencies.

C'est comme si certains milieux biologiques avaient une empreinte "sonore", une empreinte vibratoire permettant de les reconnaître.
It is as if some had a biological fingerprint "sound", an imprint vibration that allows us to recognize them.

Cela permet par exemple d'identifier dans le sang d'un malade la famille de micro-organismes à l'origine d'une infection.
This allows for example to identify in the blood of a sick person the family of micro-organisms to caus[ing] an infection.

Quelles applications thérapeutiques envisagez-vous?
Which therapies do you foresee?

Nous pouvons imaginer que l'on pourrait diagnostiquer certaines maladies en identifiant leur empreinte, puis les traiter en émettant un autre signal électromagnétique.
We can imagine that we could diagnose certain diseases by identifying their mark, then the deal treat them by issuing emitting another electromagnetic signal.

Sur quels types de maladies ce dispositif pourrait fonctionner?

Luc Montagnier annonce un vaccin thérapeutique contre le sida, auquel on ne croyait plus vraiment, pour dans quatre ou cinq ans.
Luc Montagnier announced predicts a therapeutic vaccine against AIDS, which is really no longer believed, for in four or five years, something which no one really believed in anymore.
Suivons les rivières
Gardons les torrents
Restons en colère
Soyons vigilants

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 03:41:51 pm »
Thanks Bobino, that helps me to understand some of the more confusing passages.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.