Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:09:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773198
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 470
Total: 471

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: sci phi story  (Read 5765 times)

Offline em

sci phi story
« on: August 11, 2015, 09:26:03 am »
just though this might be an entertaining read for an off topic idea
a day dream I had the other day

2ND chance

An eighty year old man is in a hospital bed. this guy walks in and says hello I am here to offer you a chance at a better life we have a  procedure that might extend and better your life. According to your medical record you are close to  having complete organ failure do to   advanced years. this is all in your medical record. that when you pass on it will be soon there is nothing that can be done. we have an option for you in a procedure for a complete organ transplant. I will not lie to you  it is high risk but it is up to you. If you want to take the chance an extent ion to your life may be possible. we have a donor and you are a tissue match. the old man says I have lived a full life and have allot to show for it I do not want to suffer a long drown out painful years with a pain filled transplant I do not know. The guy who looks like a medical professional says if not for your own life allow us to work on you and better our knowledge and procedures to better the lives of more people. You will be doing a great service by allowing this procedure to be done. This is highly experimental surgery that is cutting edge. If you agree this will advance medical technology so much. It is not like you have other plans you can hold on for some time like this but leaving this bed is highly unlikely and only a matter of a short time before the end comes for you. You are going to slowly drift away under a morphine drip. You seem to me to want what is best for you and what will better man kind. The medical staff will learn so much from this procedure.

SO the eighty year old man agrees to the procedure and sign the release. He is rolled out of his room and moved to an operation holding area were they sedate him and comfort him. The doctor  that he had talked to is with him and says this is a great thing you are doing . they take him and leave the hospital in a helicopter to another location for the operation.

the eighty year old man wakes up in a room and the doctor he had met is with him. congratulations the operation was a complete sauces. I could not tell you at the time but this procedure was not just organ transplant but an entire body transplant kind of ghoulish  but if I had suggested it you might have thought me crazy and well I did not think it would work.

The eighty year old man says I feel great but could you tell me some more about this procedure. the doctor says you have been out for about six months while you healed. we removed your brain after it was checked for any damage or imperfections and transplanted into this body. the eighty year old man asks as he lifts the sheets you did not say a body transplant and you did not say it would be female. I did not and would not have agreed to a sex change. The body was female and a tissue match to you. The eighty year old asks what happen to the girl that this body used to be. Well that is thing we had taken a baby born with out a brain a defect that happens one in some very large number of child berths. we grew the child to adult size about 15 years old and went looking for someone to transplant into the body. you were selected by a board of doctors to be the recipient of this  second chance at a new long life.

later on he find out he is not the only one that there is a large group of a about a hundred or so people all of whom are on there 2ND lives and even some on there third.

this book would be the the story of what they do how they live. this was a day dream I had and wanted to share.

a small group of industrialists want to start a war. being how it does not matter what side wins or losses just as long as the war stimulates economic growth on both sides there is alto of money to be made

I had written a story about a guy who gets trapped by his computer and what develops there have been a few movies about that
maybe I will rewrite that one it still has some ideas that might be relevant. Trapped by a computer sci phi or art imitating life

I would rather give this stuff away for free than never have it see the light of day

EM

Offline em

Re: sci phi story
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 01:46:16 pm »
something I thought was a funny experience worth sharing when I  tell this story it  seems to get a  laugh.

a short story from my past. worth laughing about

I was fifteen when this story happened.

my grandfather used to make his own ammo.

he had made some brass ringed hollow tips for a relative that was a county sheriff.

when this ammo hits it shreds into razor shrapnel and cuts into the flesh destroying a large junk of tissue

we as a family my dad  three uncles there wives and children went to visit and deliver the ammo to the sheriff.

I had thought it might be interesting to ask the sheriff why he needed dangerous illegal ammo

So I asked. Why do you need hollow tip ammo?

He said for bear and cityfoke on PCP.

I said how do you tell if someone from the city is on PCP.

I thought he would say agitated hyper activity with no self control unstoppable anger and uncontrollable aggressive behavior or something like that.

NO he says

O you all are !

I let loose a nerves laugh

My uncles grabbed me and said how dare you laugh at the sherif

They took me to a shed and locked me inside to teach me a lessen?

My father had told me a while later the state police had found out he had illegal ammo and told him he was not allowed to have it.

o well just a true story of americana

Offline em

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 10:11:42 pm »
 just found out about a new show on the fox network called second chance. Starting this January. The show from what I can gather is about a police officer who gets killed at the age of 75 and then his body is somehow ends up in an experiment that brings him back to life like Frankenstein's monster and makes him younger to about thirty five and strong like the 6 million dollar man at least that is what I heard. Not what I had written but  similar. To bad this page even though it  is dated and basically published for anyone to read. The idea of going back in age like the fountain of youth is an old story. Just a science way of doing it is new and well an idea I had thought of and written down here . Someone else has run with the same idea.  To bad I had no where to turn with my idea to help earn a living with ideas. I bet the guys who wrote that story for the TV show live in a Malibu beach house with a different car for each day of the week and the luxuries I can only dream of. TO bad there is no way they would share the wealth with this web sight that had similar idea to there story. Just dumb luck their story and mine coming out about the same time. Their story a big deal my story not so much. I was writting to my audience thinking it might get some attention and become something.I guess I was wrong. The story they tell mentions cancer but not HIV ? I guess they thought a main character with HIV would turn people off from the show ? I do not know, they may have never read this post it might just be conincidence.

just a story that people can dream about

all my best EM

Offline em

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 09:02:54 am »
Just watched the pilot for second chance on FOX network

similar to the story I wrote dated above.

a older person has a procedure to become young

granted there development of the story is much cooler then mine and the computer money angle that looks like it was taken from Knight rider.

the cancer angle ? I had thought when the character had said my numbers look bad and the chemo is no longer working I had thought maybe they were talking about HIV.  The transfusions  and manipulated blood a treatment for HIV.  They mention cancer later on. still an illness, I should have included HIV  in my story. Missed that one.

The part about him being a sheriff ??   The second story I wrote.

which by the way was an accurate telling of a true story. I had left out that after being locked in a shed for a very long time,  we left the festivities before they had begun  we were planning on staying a while with our relatives. When I had asked MY uncle why we were leaving so early. He said because YOU had worn out our welcome. I have not been back there since and that was over 35 years ago. The rest of my family tell stories on face book about the good times they have out there in the woods. I guess that bridge was burnt. Lesson learned when someone says something very stupid do not laugh at what they say even if it is the most funniest thing you had heard in a long time.

" Ya  ALL ARE " still cracks me up. 

all my best
EM

Offline em

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 04:27:25 pm »
Because of the similarities between this story I wrote and the TV show on fox. I was sorry to see did not get a second season. I am just thinking maybe another idea might do as well if not better.

A story about an HIV positive long time survivor that unlike most stories about hiv does not end in death but goes on up and down and all around as life sometimes does. I am sure we the members of this web sight could bounce around some ideas and see if they go anywhere?

I know I keep asking this but this time it might be the right time for this.

I mean most popular movies are actions adventure that make money and the ones that get awards are about real life. One about HIV might get an oscar. IF done right and what is right? Right is what we those who are HIV+ would like to see a movie about our lives should be. Most HIV movies are about dying from it ? Is it not about time one shows living with it and maybe even living well and even better then most  people who do not have HIV live?

Just read about a new movie that is being made about this Colombian drug lord in Miami and if  I recall correctly this person had a person they did not like cut up into pieces and left on the side of the road in a box making sure it was found and that people new not to mess with them ?? This was the movie of the past few decades about making crime lords into movie stories ? I think it is about time a story be told about survival in a lonely cruel world we share. Overcoming diversity and living despite being HIV + . Not about making Heroes out of out laws,  drug lords  and crime bosses.

Another story idea I had was a reversal on the damsel being rescued by the brave knight. A lonely widower and his children being rescued by a pop star but not by fate or chance but by the people of our tech generation manipulating life for the better of those living. helping to get people together using technology of cell phones and computers to influence a chance encounter between two people and helping it along. I even had an ending to the story of the happy ending saying this was all a dream and if you think something like this could actually be real you need to either get back on your meds get new meds or start taking meds cause it is just a fantasy story ?? that was how I thought a story about the absurd  chance meeting from a famous person and a regular nobody might go ? If famous people go out of favor are has-bins then what does that make the rest of us. Should we be  defined as  never-was. So this story was about a never was meeting a shooting star ?

Than again I could be wrong but as far as I had heard John Lennon and Yoko Ono had met.

She was in a mental health facility and she heard on the radio John Lennon was coming to town. She had told her brother that he was coming to rescue her . He went to the hotel he was staying at  and told some people about his sister and how he wanted to prove to her she was wrong and needed to get help and stop fantasizing her life away or something like that.  John Lennon being a person that liked people and liked being part of a story I guess went with him to meet this fan. When they met she threw her arms around him and they were never apart after that.

NOt true I know but sounds like a great story though

Just writing down my thoughts and feelings about this 

A story about a female drug lord is what Jennifer Lopez is going to make ? I think one about HIV might not make as much money but might give hope and strength to people with illnesses and those effected by the loss these illnesses cause in people lives If not HIV then cancer or something ?

even though someone is down does not mean they are out ??

is the thought  I would like to see in a story about  HIV

sorry to go on so much I hope this finds you well and helps in some small way like writing it helped  me

Just some fictitious inter net stories about life and people to help pass the time any real truth that might be read in between these lines was purely by accident and any real life resemblance to real people was by accident.

this is the inter net and story telling is what it is all about at least I thought so ? fact checking and truth are another story to be told by another writer ?

I Hope you found this entertaining and worth the read

I had wrote alot of stuff about an HIV story by my self but it seriously depressed me and started me down a road  I did not want to go alone

thank you

em

Offline Ptrk3

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 04:48:46 pm »
Thank you for sharing your creative ideas with Forum members.  Writing is a productive, positive, and therapeutic way to deal with your emotions. I wish you continued good luck in your creative projects.
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline em

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 01:20:21 pm »
another similar way of telling  a different version of the same type of story

The other story I wrote six months later there was a TV show by the same name and very similar. Lets see if this idea a different spin on it might be worth a read.

A lottery to fund the research and development of a second chance. Everyone buys the tickets to have a chance at a second life. Money is nice but a chance at many years of healthy life. Money normally can not buy an extra life. For a small amount of money the chance to live anew all over again with experience of an old life turned new.

My thought an old man living alone his wife had passed away his kids were grown and had lives of their own. He lived alone in a small modest existence. At ninety five he thinks his life was complete now it is just waiting for the end to come. Then one day his great grand daughter shows up a lively teenager and has a talk with him. She says I have heard nothing but nice things said about you great grand pa I bought you this lottery ticket for a second chance . He says you should have spent the money on something nice for you. Your young  you only live once you should enjoy your life and spend your money on your self do not worry about me I had a good long life. So they talk some more just small talk and spend some time together when she goes to leave she gives him a hug and slips the ticket into his sweater pocket.

He had put on his sweater to go out to the store but instead and he sits down to watch TV and falls asleep. He passes away in his sleep on the coach in front of the TV. His life monitor that everyone in the near future has alerts the health care alert that sends a health team to his apartment. were they take him away only to find he just slipped into a coma and was still alive his organs were failing from old age so he has very little time left. They place him  in a hospital bed for observation. meanwhile someone is going through his pockets to get his personal effects. They find the lottery ticket and say something to a coworker about the ticket and the coworker says let me see that . The co worker says this is a wining ticket  I bought a bunch of these and no the numbers by heart. The other person says keep it he'll never know? The other guys says lets see what the hospital wants to do and see if he can use this . Taking it, as nice as that would be would be just tempting fate and karma to much and any way it is his ticket lets see him use it. A ninety five year old man with a second chance at life. Might be fun to watch what happens.

He gets the second chance and becomes the best friend to his great grand daughter where they live and enjoy life through young eyes even though one set is being reused for a second chance.

I would very much like to write more but have no place where anyone would see it other then this web site.

Any way hope this entertains

all my best
EM

Offline em

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 09:30:51 am »
Last night was thinking about the story 2nd chance I had started here and wanted to add to it the ideas that were floating through my mind.

It says Warning this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days . Unless you're sure you want to reply , please consider starting a new topic.

I was just daydreaming about a future many many years from now where this 2nd chance is fairly common place. to try and give hope for a better life for the future  with no fighting or confusion where the bright shangri la the utopian society is achieved through the help of 2nd chances. may not make a cool movie or book but might be science fiction that becomes science fact and the world would be a better place for it.  there are other stories like it but the one I would like to tell is of a happy ending and better world for all.

If telling this brings hope that things in the future might be so much better. I would like to reshare it.

where science fiction becomes science fact. In 1919 a former military officer wrote a story called Armageddon 2419 about this guy who sircums to the exposure to radiation in a mine. he wakes up 500 years later. He mentioned TVs and flying patrol drones that are spheres the float around patrolling coroders. Funny now they have such a thing a drone inside a round protective bumper so it does not hit walls or furniture. He also mentions other things. Like an asian conquest of the world.

guess what that story was about. Buck Rodgers and Ming the merciless.

Was thinking about the 2nd chance and science fiction becoming science fact. can you imagine a governing body made up of people that have lived hundreds of years and each new body they have to go through training to catch up to the going ons of that generations concerns and problems keeping in touch with the society they have given the chance to guide to the betterment of mankind linguists artists politicians writers of laws  and academics of all fields of study all going on into the future. of chosen by the people to help shape a better future for everyone. hundreds of those chosen to not live in the pursuit of wealth but given the job of guiding the future in such a manor to be the best possible future it could be with hundred and hundreds of years filled with life experiences to guide there thoughts and conclusions on problems most people do not even know are there to be overcome. finding a way to guide the children of the future to grow in ways we have not even thought of yet. a window to glimpse a possible future. 

but to be a popular story there has to be killing and evil to be overcome. I am just suggesting a future so much better than the one we live in those stories might seem distatefull. disgusting  and not worth giving the time it takes to read them as fiction from a past best forgotten. Maybe they will study them to find the flaws that resulted form our popular stories to find ways to avoid them in their  future.

who knows I do not think I will be around to see this future but the thing I write here might be just the future are great great great grandchildren will live in . where you can if selected be chosen and given the honor to represent you time and go forth in a younger self into the future.

maybe from one child born without the genetic ability to grow a brain thousands of future people will live in cloned bodies from this child keeping alive years and years of real life experiences. Just saying it might be something the future might have .

just wanted to retell and bring up my hopeful thought on the future of mankind i dream about

thank you and all my best to you

Offline em

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 11:56:36 pm »

just thought it worth reviving this zombie thread to ad to it as diversion from things going on in my own life .

funny how there was a  tv show by the same name I enjoyed very much.

I thought it was a worth while watch similar to the story I wrote here what a coincidence.  would it have been a shocker if the show said based on an short story posted on the internet by EM . like that would have happened they must have come up with the a similar  idea all on their own. small world  . 

one of the mane characters had cancer and was keeping track of their numbers kind of like we do with are HIV . not having had cancer I do not know if any cancer is measured with numbers. I guess it makes sense that it would be ?

here is some of how I would have taken the story. to give hope of of brighter future of revolutionary way of helping ourselves to build a better world. through progress a world guided by older people who live with us but apart from us.

please excuse my way of jotting down ideas this is a ruff draft of how I would have taken the story.

lets see if I can do the story I was working on some justice by adding to it

the success of the transplants operations  is very low. the ones who do make it are given the opportunity to have lives guided by the best ordered life to ensure they thrive.

the transplanted people are not know who they are but it is excepted that they exist. just their personal identity is a secret

they meet through teleconferences to try and come up with ideas to help lives and people as much as possible after many years of doing this they have become very good at what they do 

there were chosen for their over coming of many adverse situations they survived during their life with the hope the understanding of what goes wrong in someones life makes them better at helping others to avoid similar down falls. to help prevent them recurring in society  being how they service adversity they are chosen to live on to help others not to have the same down falls in their lives

the year is 2150 the oldest body transplant is on her third transplant

it is  her two hundredth  birthday her third body is twenty five years old. she has arranged to live with the second oldest transplant who is also on his third body and is one hundred and seventy five his body is sixteen. both of which their second bodies where about a hundred when the third transplant was done. the first bodies where 105 when the first transplant was done the other was only 89 but had an extensive life full of accomplishments. giving the fifteen year over lap to grow the clones of children born without brains.  during their second life they given extensive educations in all  forms of higher education. making their views and ability to convey  their ideas perceptions and understanding concise and detailed for the better world are future should be making them greatly respected

they both have children from their previous lives who they keep at a distance but still try to guide them as much as they can. with opportunities through work and to help guide them to rich fulfilling lives not knowing that there parents are still alive.

some of their own children in their second lives were born with the same tragic birth defect of not having brains but a complete brain stem that keeps the bodies alive long enough to grow to maturity and transplant able

their home is in a medium value suburban neighborhood when it was built the land was cleared and the people building it were told it was going to be an experimental top secret control center for high tech equipment. so they excavate deeply under the building putting in deep construction. then they are told funding was cut and a new crew comes in. they do this a few times to keep the true nature of the building a secret. then a small house is built over the deep construction.

some of these houses are built in the city were deep construction is nothing noteworthy. even a hospital has one of these buildings under it where health care providers are living giving medical advice for hard cases and trying their best to control out breaks all over the world  and try to guide public health to insure people live as well as they can.

the second chance people are part of a guidance bureau that tires to help the living by guiding them. the guidance they offer is taken to heart 90% of the time when the advice is not taken tragedy usually occurs. so they are held in great esteem and left to do the work they were intended to do

thank you for letting me share my idea with you and others on the internet

all the best to you

EM

Offline em

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 12:09:09 am »
a little about my self

I try to be upbeat

in around 1975-76 I watched war of the worlds on TV  i was in grammar school

then in art class I made a mask with three large round eyes it was yellow cause that is a happy color with a smile.  kind of like the smiley face that was very popular later  on that decade

I guess great minds think alike simple is sometimes best

a yellow circle with  dots for eyes and a smile must have made a fortune. my smiling monster got me and A in elementary school  art class.

just saying

all the best to you

EM

Offline Jim Allen

• Administrator
  • Threads: @jim16309
    • Social Media: Threads
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2019, 12:48:08 pm »
War of the worlds, 1953

Classic movie  :)
HIV 101 - Everything you need to know
HIV 101
Read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
Read about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
Read about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

My Instagram
Threads

Offline fabio

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2019, 04:32:44 am »
I had plenty of dreams that could  be made in a movie lol.
Most of my dreams are of me floating like a balloon and parkouring while people have an impressed expression. And one that I drive a car and the breaks don't work. The two of those I see very very often.
But,I had this dream once that there was this clear water lake filled with gold coins and old photograph albums,which for some reason did not get wet inside the water. It basically was like a shrine that the scientists were doing experiments to discover if there is life beyond (ghosts) because of a legend of that shrine.
So the legend went as followed: you grab an album see the doll-like women that were there and then you get blind folded. Note:you couldn't take any coins or anything with you. After that we see if the legend of the creepy doll you saw was true. Which mostly happened every time you took a coin and didn't do the ritual right.
So I was observing this guy that did the ritual and he took a coin in secret. The ritual was done and once he got off the blindfold he had a crazy and scared look at the same time. I see after that the scientists taking the guy to a room filled with people who had gone senile and scared.
So I went and did the same. Did the ritual. Saw many pictures of old colourless design. Some with a girl sitting on a woman's lap. The two women looked so pale and expressionless as though they were dead when they took these pictures.
So I took the blindfold off and took a bunch of coins. They looked like those coins from pirates of the Caribbean. They were quite golden and creepy too. For half an hour nothing happened.
Then I see this creepy doll with that goth loli dress and with no eyes and no hair. Then I woke up......haha thankfully I wake up during the scary part.

Offline em

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2019, 08:28:43 am »
I was going to let this stand for a while to see if anyone else would read it and add to it cause it was not just my additions to it. I could not help myself and wanted to reply.

the flying dream I get them all the time. for me I am in room alone  floating around from place to place or in a forest it does not matter where I am in the dream just that I float from place to place just enjoying the ability to be weightless and fly.

if this were just the internet everyone else would say stuff like :

scary movies have already been done and other irrelevant disparaging remarks meant to discredit and  discourage and just dis the idea. I know I have tried posting on other creative writing sites  to only have them ridiculed.

TO me your dream sound like a great base for a scary movie or book. maybe some more description of the ugliness and scary nature of what the dolls do to those who take the gold.  an example of taking what is not yours and the resulting karma  that comes with horrific consequences.   If even when the rules are followed the world still tortures those who try to follow them.

Maybe have the ugliness  over looked and beauty is in the eye of the beholder like beauty and the beast . For those who follow the rules and try to see the good in the ugly with time get the better life ? Over time the ugliness changes do to the inner beauty shows thru

scary stories my thought will always be popular.  if the dolls are zombies ? they seem very popular now. sorry for saying that but it is true zombies are popular.

maybe a book of nightmares contributed by the readers of the website ?  where each chapter is another writers scary story or just a story ?  Romance adventure or even a style all their own ?

IF anyone can scare the pants out of readers it would people like us who have had the hard road of life being burdened with HIV and other hardships that might inspire creative  stories that might be a worth while read

well it sounds like a story with a scary start that might be able to grow into a story of over coming the ugliness being a monster struggle that with time is overcome 

sorry if my idea of turning into a happy ending seems stupid . but you might enjoy taking the story to a  scary cliffhanger and just leave the reader wanting more ? 

or just leaving as a dream a nightmare  that scared you .

all the best to you
EM

Offline em

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2019, 09:20:23 am »
just wanted to share my writing attempt

A while ago as in many years ago at least ten or so plus some maybe twenty years ?

there was a contest given by project green light and Samuel Adams beer for a commercial

this was my submission

this guy is walking down the street and he spots a bar that is glass and chrome ultra modern style. but when he walks in the door it becomes a colonial pub. so he walks over to the bar and bar  tender they are the label for that beer. The bar tender says how may I help you. the guy says confused a beer please. just as the bar tender places a mug of beer on the counter a guy comes in the door and says the revolution has begone.  all the people in the bar jump up and grab their guns  and rush out the door sweeping him up  in the rush. then outside the bar he is back in our time. while standing on the sidewalk he is zoomed in on and  reaches up and touches the sides of his head. then zoomed out and he is in a apartment in a modern style reclining chair removing the virtual reality set from his head.   he looks at his Samuel Adams beer on the end table next to him and says COOL.

well I did not win the contest

I thought it a worth while add for the beer.
 this beer could have been the beer that remembers the past but is looking forward into the future  ?
back then virtual 3d sets were still science fiction .

their loss

thank you for letting me share my stories sorry if I already told this story to you I ma getting old and sometimes repeat myself

EM

Offline fabio

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2019, 12:53:41 pm »
I just love scary stuff like that haha. Sometimes I wish a ghost would haunt the house so that life could get interesting. Or go to a haunted hotel. I have very high standard though,if the ghost doesn't drag me from my feet I won't be satisfied haha.
I don't really have any talent in anything and I wish I was good at writing. For now I just enjoy everything I can.
I know one thing that terrifies me the most are aliens. Because think about it:ghosts can't hurt you (maybe they just scare or posses you),whereas aliens will abduct you anally probe you and make you their slave. That's what scares me most to them hahaha

Offline em

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2019, 01:19:58 pm »
sorry to offer a different view point

I strongly believe that if there are aliens out there they have rich full busy lives and do not give us here on earth  a second thought

we might be the topic of their scary stories if they ever watched the things we do.

Not to put down scary stories about aliens. I think they would be a major let down if we were ever to actually come in contact with them

Just my believe that we make somethings much scary then they really are

we knows you might write the next big block buster the future is not known to us

EM

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.